Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:20 pm
"The following contest is a tag team match! Introducing first..."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 7:01 pm

A line of fireworks shot off on stage moments after Kickstart My Heart hit the PA!
When I get high I get high on speed
Top fuel funny car's A drug for me
My heart, my heart
Kick start my heart

User ImageUser Image
Microphone in hand, the man who was none other than the Mega Lion, Luis Leone, stepped out onto the stage followed by his good buddy and bodyguard, Axel!

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls.. Jacksonville, Florida!" Luis pauses as he swiftly glances up into the audience. "You can expect my excitement to finally be down south in a state actually worth my time! But, really, who the ******** gives a s**t about Jacksonville?!" Boos erupt from the audience. "Second rate city, second rate airport, oh and your football team sucks too! It's like you guys are the B Team for the rest of Florida! Well, I guess it beats being in Detroit... ******** it! I AM none other than the legendary wrestler, tag team phenomenon, six star athlete, the globetrotter, and the ONLY true main event in this pitiful establishment! I AM the High Octane! I AM the presence of professional wrestling, the Mega Lion!" Boos erupted from the GWA audience as he walked down the ramp. "Along at my side is, of course, none other than the walking apocalypse in man form, the Atomic Monster, Axxxxxel!"

The Lion paused at the top of the steel steps, raising the mic once again. "Speaking of B Teams, tonight, we are up against Crusade's one and only B Team, the Ferocious Four! Only reason they holding onto my belts is because I was too busy laying into the Marines to notice they were even in the match!" The Lion wiped his feet against the apron a few times. "So I guess that raises the question. Do you have the guts to put those belts on the line tonight? Are we going to see a title match right here in Jacksonville, Florida?!" Luis suddenly spoke over cheers from the audience. "I'll tell you all right now, the answer to that is no! Because they ain't no good! Because they yellah! Because they know that if they tried that same s**t they pulled on the marines, we'd bury them twice over!"

"It doesn't matter if the Ferocious Four show up tonight. They know, we know, you know-- That once Power secures a foothold here in GWA, it's over for them! Their little experiment will be over!" Luis stood on the edge of the apron, leaning back against the ropes as he stared out to the stage. "So Cart.. Budget Joker.. Ukulele Larry.. Iran Dan.. Who are we going to see get their asses kicked tonight?!"

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:17 pm
The crowds boos continue as The Ferocious Four enter the arena. Cartwright leads The Blood Imbruer, Gary Guitar and The Jester out on to the entrance stage. Cartwright barks at a member of the ringside crew, demanding a microphone.

Cartwright: "I hear that we have a comedian in the building, but I don't hear anyone laughing!"

The Lad says as he looks at Luis Leone in the ring.

Cartwright: "You seriously think that Power can secure anything around here in GWA while The Ferocious Four are at the top of the food chain?! You think we are a B Team and a little experiment?! Whatever you're smoking, I want it!"

Cartwright directs everyone's attention towards Gary and Jester.

Cartwright: "This little experiment, this B Team, are the reigning GWA World Tag Team Champions! As far as tag teams go, they are The Beeeest!"

Gary and Jester raise their titles high into the air to jeers.

Cartwright: "The man beside them, The Blood Imbruer, is the biggest and baddest man in GWA history! He has no fear and he is 100% in on The Ferocious Four because we guarantee him bodies to batter!"

The Blood Imbruer folds his arms as he stares at Luis.

Cartwright: "I need no introduction! I am the multiple time GWA World Heavyweight Champion! I am The Untouchable One, Cartwright, and nobody can stop me from doing exactly what I want in GWA with these men by my side! Not you two, not The Marines and certainly not that useless and cowardly Crusade General Manager, Cyrus Leone!"

Cartwright smirks as he looks like he is done toying with Power.

Cartwright: "You want to know who is going to beat you down tonight?! We had a think about this after you decided to disrespect us....and now we all want to bury you...right here tonight!"

The Ferocious Four slowly begin to walk towards the ring, looking to intimidate Luis and Axel who are at a numbers disadvantage.

Walter Stevenson: "Hey! This is not supposed to be a Handicap Match!"

Jeff Jefferson: "You're forgetting that as Cartwright just said, he does what he wants! What he wants to do is teach Luis Leone not to run his big mouth!"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:38 pm
The Mega Lion wore a smug grin as the Ferocious Four made their way down the ring. "Aww, Come on guys. Only four of you? Don't you think that's a little unfair?" Luis watched as they slowly closed the distance between them and the duo. "Well now, I'm sure there was at least one person who wanted a piece of this action... Who could that have been?"

The epic opening guitar rift of Welcome to Jungle suddenly echoed throughout the arena.

Oh my god… Wooooooooooooah!

Beams of red light danced on stage in rhythm with the music, exciting the crowds.

Welcome to the jungle, we’ve got fun and games
We got everything you want, honey, we know the names
We are the people that can find whatever you may need
If you got the money, honey, we got your disease

Walter Stevenson: "It's Cyrus, the boss is coming out!"

Luis suddenly leaped from the apron, looking to take down as many of the Ferocious Four as he could!

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 2:44 pm
Cartwright instantly turns around to watch the arena entrance for Cyrus, allowing Luis is dive on to Gary and The Jester to take them off of their feet!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:13 am
With the Tag Team down, the Atmoic Monster would rush TBI, attempting to knock him off his feet with a shoulder block!

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:55 am
TBI and Axel lock eyes, the two big bulls preparing to battle as The Atomic Monster leaves the ring. Axel runs towards TBI with a shoulder block that staggers him backwards a couple of steps. Pumping himself up, TBI looks to respond in kind as he charges towards Axel!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:33 am
TBI's shoulder clipped against Axel's, returning the attack! He fell back a few steps after the impact before suddenly launching himself at TBI with a big boot!

Getting back to his feet, Luis attempted to pummel the tag team under him with stomps! "******** you Larry! ******** you Budget Joker!"

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:22 am
Cartwright gets tired of waiting as his teammates are having to fend-off Luis and Axel. After TBI eats a boot from Axel and staggers into the barricade, Cartwright dives at Axel, looking to rock him with a forearm smash!

Luis meanwhile doesn't care about the numbers advantage as he begins to stomp at Gary and The Jester. What a mad lad! They soon return to their feet and look to return the favor by pummeling him into the ground!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:50 am
As soon as Axel boots TBI away, the Atomic Monster is suddenly struck across the skull with the forearm smash! Rocked by the attack, he stumbled back into the ring, leaning back against the apron.

The Mega Lion's surprise advantage didn't last long as the tag team slowly pulled themselves back to their feet. Luis was knocked off his feet and was then quickly laid into by Garry and Jester! "Ahh! s**t! ******** loud bone-rattling roar suddenly cut through the reactions from the audience.

Cyrus Leone finally stepped out on stage with his signature barbed wire chair leaned against his shoulder. He didn't need it, however, as he was also accompanied by Power's mascot, Mr. Pancakes, the lion; the very large, full-grown, male, African lion!

Walter Stevenson: "Is that a lion?!"
Jeff Jefferson:"That is a ******** lion!"

With the leash in hand, Cyrus stepped off the stage, giving Mr. P enough slack to start trotting down the ramp towards F4!

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:41 pm
What the....HE HAS A LION!

Cartwright begins to say that Cyrus and his wild animal are still outnumbered, but Gary and Jester have already hopped-over the barricade!

Grrrr fiiiiine. Cartwright also hops over the barricade with TBI following behind The Lad. Cartwright talks trash at his General Manager from a safe distance.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:17 pm
Stopping at the bottom of the ring, the King of Beasts gave the lion a pat on the head as he watched Cartwright with a grin.

Luis pulled himself to his feet, looking around in amazement. His brother actually came out to what was supposed to be a ruse! He pointed at Cartwright as the leader of the Ferocious Four retreated. "Yeah! F4 is over! This is Power, baby! The Leone family IS BACK!"

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PPV archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas