Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:21 pm
"The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first..."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 11:03 am
The lights as the fog engulfed the aisle followed by Revolution played over the speaker the titantron showed highlights of Shadow Shadow Tiger's impressive aerial feats not to mention his striking abilities.
The man wearing the black and crimson tiger mask walked out of the backstage area. As the spotlight showed the Shadow Tiger walking wearing a hooded custom naruto's akatsuki inspired robe sleveless compression shirt and tights. The Masked man walked down the aisle pulling down the hood from his head.

"Introducing first residing in Tokyo Japan weighing at 229 lbs the Sky Terror Shadow Tiger!!!!"

The cheered heavily for the masked man. The sky terror had bested the odds.
Tiger grabbed the top ropes and jumped over the top ropes, having landed safely, he took off his robe glancing at his opponent. He handed the custom made robe to an in ring aide. The challenger was ready to take back the championship.

Berserkersaint

Dangerous Hunter

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:46 am
Time seemed to have halted on Haven as a monochrome effect came over the arena.The voices from the audience were replaced with silence.

You make promise of protection
To a future after life
To the final resurrection
And to eternal paradise

User Image

Mist filled the stage as a mirror was slowly raised onto the center of the stage. A dark apparition appeared in the mirror, reaching out towards the ring, the mirror halting it's progress. Taking a step closer, the apparition slowly pushed a gloved fist through the frame and then the hooded figure stepped through entirely. The apparition was the Mysterious Stranger himself, Mister Mirage!

But then I'm blinded with temptation
And to every mortal sin
Is it God that sits there waiting?
Or will the darkness suck me in

Mister Mirage's coal black eyes stared down at the ring towards his opponent for this evening. The monochrome effect suddenly vanished as the music faded. He stood there a moment, leaning against the side of the mirror as he gazed down the ramp. Finally, his voice could be heard over the PA.

"So many have desired and fought for a few scraps of leather..." Reaching into his coat, Mirage revealed the National championship. "This things of man are curious. This grants no power, no strength. Only produces the petty prize of pride for as long as one holds it. I found this to be a useful tool, however. It weeds out the worthy, and conserves my strength. Since coming into my possession, I've felt only a few pleas for this prize." The Mysterious Stranger tilted his head to the side. "But your soul screams loudest for this. It doesn't just desire it, it needs it."

PPV archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games