PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:25 pm
"The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first..."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:07 pm
You held me down and took control
You told me count my blessings
You took advantage of my soul
I should've learned my lesson

But I'm so messed up
(I can feel it, I can feel it in my bones)
I just want your touch
(I don't wanna, I don't wanna be alone)

(Even though she's lovely)

"Her Eyes" by Fame On Fire roars through out the arena. Fallen Holmes walks out onto the stage wearing a dark brown leather jacket with a crimson top underneath. dark brown tights with Fallen written crimson letters down her right leg. She wearing long black wrestling boots that run up to mid of her shins.

"Introducing first from Nevada, FALLEN HOLMES!"

Fallen walks down the ramp avoiding the fans like the caught something. She pulls out hand sanitizer from her jacket pocket and quickly rubs her hands together after pouring some sanitizer onto them.

Holmes slides under the bottom rope and strolls to the middle of the ring taking off her jacket as she waits for the Women's Champion to come out. The Women's Champion is coming off a lost and may not be focus.

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Ken Armand

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:30 pm
Black Widow hits the PA and the fans reaction has changed to cheering for Alicia after the actions of Eliza in the past two shows. Alicia steps out onto the stage, her attire changed to simply jeans and a cut off tshirt with the championship belt on her shoulder, which she raises as she stands on the stage

"Making her way to the ring, from Kansas City, Missouri, the GWA Women's champion, Alicia Armand!"

Alicia begins to make her way down the ramp finally, lowering the belt to her shoulder. She's in a far brighter mood, happy to be the champion and to be in action here tonight. She walks up the steps and steps into the ring through the ropes, raising the title as the fans cheer.

The champion lowers the belt and hands it to the referee, turning to her opponent for the night  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:38 am
Ken Armand

-Ding, Ding-

As bell was rung to start the match. Fallen goes in for a collar to elbow lock up with The Champion in the middle of the ring.. If she accepts, Fallen would attempt to drive her knee into Alicia's stomach.

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Ken Armand

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:20 pm
Projectbloody

Alicia actually isn't in a pleasant mood after last week. As soon as Fallen comes in to try to lock up, the champion looks to smash her right in the face with a forearm  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:38 am
Ken Armand

Fallen was smacked in the jaw by Alicia's forearm as she step in going for the lock up. Fallen takes a step or two backward holding her jaw.  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Ken Armand

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:13 pm
Projectbloody

Alicia goes right after Fallen, attempting to quickly catch her by the head for a side headlock takedown to the mat, where she'd hold her grounded in the headlock  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2020 9:22 pm
Ken Armand

Fallen was chuck down to the mat by the side headlock from Alicia. Fallen grinds her teeth trying to get off mat to a bent over position.  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Ken Armand

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:34 am
Projectbloody

Alicia feels Fallen pushing her way up a bit and she expects this. This has forced Alicia to her feet so she releases the headlock only yoy attempt a snapmare takedown to bring her to a seated position. From there she'd aim a stiff kick at her spine  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:36 am
Ken Armand

Fallen was released from the headlock and was quickly flipped forward. Landing butt first onto the mat and was kicked in the spin by Alicia. Fallen arches her back as she tries to get up off the mat.  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Ken Armand

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:42 am
Projectbloody

Too bad Alicia is just in a rough mood tonight. As Fallen attempts to get up again, the champion attempts to simply kick him directly in the face  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2020 11:56 am
Ken Armand

Fallen was kicked in the face causing her fall backwards on the mat. She holds her face with her hands as she kicks the mat with her heel in pain and frustration.  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Ken Armand

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2020 5:59 pm
Projectbloody

This isn't personal to Fallen, but Alicia is just not in a pleasant mood after Zarya's return last Haven. She's angry that the former champion waltzed back in and beat her, and she's going to vent that anger as she kneels down and attempts to just clock Fallen with rights to the head  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:29 pm
Ken Armand

Fallen brings her arms up to her face trying to block some of the hard rights from Alicia. Fallen getting the feeling that Alicia is using her as her personal punching bag to relief some stress.  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Ken Armand

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2020 8:05 pm
Projectbloody

Alicia is being reprimanded by the referee and lets up, getting up and flipping her hair out of her face. It's time to put Fallen out of her misery, as the champion goes to hit the ropes and rebound back with the Shining Wizard  
PPV archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games