Zarya Damone vs Jesse Diamonte

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:51 pm
This match is schedule for one fall. Jesse is already in the ring.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 8:43 am
It's not hard living inside of a drum
It's not bad bad bad bad
Let's live our lives on the inside of a drum eh
Eh eh eh eh

Drumlife by Brandy hits the PA as Zarya steps out on the stage, and with a large silver cannon in her hand, clearly only for the pyro.

It was your eyes that gave you up through that stupid disguise
You tryna hide behind that drink and you almost slipped by
I see you there sophisticated ignoring the beat
Your mouth might be closed
But baby listen to your heart and its screaming

"Making her way to the ring, from St. Louis Missouri, Zarya, Damone!"

Zarya points off to the left of the stage and fires off several shots of multicolored pyro. She then turns to the right and does the same, gaining some cheers for the display.

You're one of us
One of those beautiful fools you are
You're one of us
You were born in it so you should live in it

Zarya leaves the cannon on the stage and heads to the ring.

Live in a drum whoa
You'll never be in it alone
If you lived in a drum whoa
Right now you'll already be home
Live on live on
The drum life never gets old
Live on live on
The drum life keeps going on

Halfway down the ramp, she dashes down to the ring and slides inside, springing to her feet and hitting the turnbuckle. Smiling out at the crowd, she backflips off the turnbuckle and stands in the center of the ring

Zarya looks across the ring at her opponent for the night. She's not planning on a long night at all. The bell rings and Jesse comes forward, perhaps intending to lock up. Too bad for her, Zarya isn't feeling sporting. Zarya opens up by taking her head off with a clothesline.

Michael Cross: Wow, Zarya did not come to play here tonight! She just took Jesse's head off!

Kyle Moore: Well, wrestlers don't get paid by the hour. I'd say poor Jesse is in for a rough but short night.

Zarya pulls Jesse up and tosses her into the corner. Jesse's head is just spinning and Zarya flattens her in the corner with a splash. She doesn't let her fall, however, instead biel tossing her across the ring. Jesse lands flat on her back and scrambles to her feet, holding her back. She turns right into a spear from the former women's champion. Zarya rises up on a knee, looking down at her.

Cross: I think Jesse is already done here. Zarya just overpowered her from the start.

Moore: The bell hasn't rung yet, and Zarya isn't pinning her.

Zarya reaches down and grabs Jesse by the throat with one hand, pulling her up and lifting her high into the air with the one hand, holding her there and walking around the ring as Jesse's face turns red. When she stops in the center, she plants Jesse with a chokeslam, then puts her foot on her chest for the pin.

one...two...three!

the bell rings and Zarya's music hits. The referee raises her hand in victory to mostly cheers from the crowd.

Cross: Well, that was short and to the point, but that pin was different.

Moore: It was a forgone conclusion, my guy. Zarya is the biggest, strongest and most dominant woman in GWA and that was a message to the champion. We're looking at our next women's champion.

Zarya takes up a mic and her music cuts out.

"So, last Haven, I beat your reigning women's champion. There's no doubt that I'm first in line for a title shot. I beat her right in the middle of the ring. Tonight is a formality. I had to have a match, and so the guy running this place decides to send this little girl out here. Well, as you can see, she didn't stand a snowball's chance in hell. But I want to address the champion, Alicia Armand. It was a fluke that you ever won the title. I proved that last week. I'm going to prove it again live on pay per view. But Alicia, sweetie, you see this little red head here, that's what you have to look forward to. I'm not coming to wrestle a competitive match. I'm going to take your head off and plant you, then pin you to take your title. But in case you don't know what's in store for you, allow me to demonstrate further."

Zarya tosses the mic and goes over to pull Jesse up. She keeps her doubled over, putting her in a powerbomb position. The fans reaction is turning from cheers to boos, not that she cares as she lifts and plants Jesse with the Z Bomb. She stands for several moments, looking at the completely out of it Jesse Diamonte, before she pulls her up again in the powerbomb position  

Zarel Damone

Ken Armand

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:07 pm
the crowd has had enough, and so has the GWA Women's champion. No music or fanfare, Alicia comes running out from backstage, diving into the ring and running right at Zarya swinging, throwing rights and lefts and kicks as she aims to save this poor girl from the onslaught  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:11 pm
Zarya hadn't been paying attention to her surroudings. However, when the crowd starts cheering again, she figures something is up. She turns and tosses Jesse aside just as the Women's champion comes at her in a flurry of offense. Several strikes hit before Zarya reaches up and attempts to give her a hard shove to the mat  

Zarel Damone

Ken Armand

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:12 pm
Alicia knew what she was in for. Zarya shoves her to the mat with ease, but Alicia rolls and comes back to her feet, then charges in attempting to catch her with a running dropkick to the chest  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:15 pm
Alicia is resilient, Zarya should have remembered that as she comes right back at her and dropkicks her, sending Zarya out of the ring through the ropes. She catches herself and manages to land on her feet as the champion has brought the fans up into a frenzy of cheers. Zarya looks as if she's going to get back into the ring, but stops and waves it off, backing up the ramp.

"Not tonight, not on your terms."  

Zarel Damone

Ken Armand

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2020 1:23 pm
Alicia watches Zarya back away as the crowd voices their displeasure. The champ takes up a mic, because she's going to make her point here tonight.

"What's the matter, Zarya? Can't stand up to someone that's ready for you and all you've got? Can't fight face to face anymore? I'm smaller than you too, so come on, come back in here!"

The crowd is definitely high on that idea, but Alicia knows Zarya won't.

"It's funny how things change around here. The longest reigning Women's champion in history, the most dominant woman in GWA history, right? But you can't take a loss. It's just eating you inside that I beat you not once, but twice back to back in order to take the title from you. And what did you do after? Did you stay around and work your way back to the top, remind the division how you remained at the top for longer than any champion male or female in GWA history? No, you ran home with your tail between your legs. Meanwhile I've been here working every single night, facing every single female wrestler here in GWA. I beat back Eliza, I beat back Lana, and now you pop back up. You got a win last week, but now you want to send messages."

Alicia points at Jesse.

"But you have to use someone else. Why's that, Zarya? Maybe because you know you can't get me twice in a row like I did to you.Maybe because you know fire you ignited in me last Haven. I just gave you a taste here tonight but there's only so long you can run before I get you. And I may be smaller, you may be stronger, but live on pay per view, I'm going to kick your big a** in front of the entire world!"

Alicia tosses the mic and her music hits instead as she glares up at the challenger for her title  
PPV archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games