Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Herds
[Setting Up] Itsula'ulasideni Herd - Can Post -- Still U/C Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Visitor Counter
  +1
View Results

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:27 pm
heart

Setting up but if anyone wants to discuss what they see, or have anyone they think might be interested in joining up or being "original" members, let me know.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:44 pm
I'm interested in possibly putting Jelenice as one of the original members, preferably as a guard.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

xKOVAKtheWOLFx
Crew

Trash

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:49 pm
xKOVAKtheWOLFx

I'm certainly happy to have him in as an original member! The herd itself basically started to come together around the time of the Kalona Meta we ran a few years ago! So long as that doesn't mess up his history, I'll be happy to toss him in as a Guard!

I should probably make an official form for interested parties... :joy:  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:43 am
YES i'd love to have Bowie join as an original member, maybe even Star Signer if you need volunteers for that position?  

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 12:59 pm
Nikkichomp

Excellent! He's a cutie pie and I can put him down as a Star Signer. The herd certainly needs some Soq to let them know what the spirits ask of them!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 6:59 pm
Would like to offer up Cosette as Advisor for the Mountains:

Not sure for role but want to add Cicely

`raze

Uta

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:40 pm
`raze

Yes, yes, and yes. I know you and I spoke about Cosette and her interest/role in the herd so I'll say absolutely.

I need to fill out some forms for folks to officially open up but I absolutely am down for her to be an Advisor. (She certainly has the age and the temperament/experience. ;3 )

And I'll include Cicely but clearly, her path is undecided. LOL I can see the herd being like "You need to spend some times with the star signers." so they can help her find her way.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2020 11:15 am
Hello!
I have a regular who would like to join! His name is Fravardin. He grew up with his family in a graveyard, where his father tends the grave stones. His older adopted brother recently found a calling and he's looking for one for himself.

User Image

I also have a couple who are tentatively interested?

User Image
Hipelagan is a sweet heart and loves to fly fast.
User Image
Kamon is kind of a blank slate.

magnadearel

`raze

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:25 am

Not sure what Anastasia can do quite yet for the herd, but I definitely want her here  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:57 pm
`raze

magnadearel

All your soq would be welcome! I need to get this going again--at least do some stronger work for it. I need to land a cutie-pie regular so I can get some leadership out there. Especially after this past CYO there are a lot more walkers and pawed beings in the Kawani--I feel like there's some good story potential just lurking around the corner!

For those of yours who are tentatively interested, Magna, they would be welcome just in terms of temporary alliances or would be allowed temporary stays. All regulars are welcome to linger even if they're members--sort of let them see what life in the herd is like. It's kind of made up of a few smaller circles so the wouldn't get underfoot if they wanted to "check it out" in a way.

The herd probably wouldn't want them to hem and aw forever, but.... they understand herd life isn't for everyone. :3

Uta

Shy Mage

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:08 pm
Uta

All your soq would be welcome! I need to get this going again--at least do some stronger work for it. I need to land a cutie-pie regular so I can get some leadership out there. Especially after this past CYO there are a lot more walkers and pawed beings in the Kawani--I feel like there's some good story potential just lurking around the corner!

For those of yours who are tentatively interested, Magna, they would be welcome just in terms of temporary alliances or would be allowed temporary stays. All regulars are welcome to linger even if they're members--sort of let them see what life in the herd is like. It's kind of made up of a few smaller circles so the wouldn't get underfoot if they wanted to "check it out" in a way.

The herd probably wouldn't want them to hem and aw forever, but.... they understand herd life isn't for everyone. :3

Fravardin will be staying for sure!
Hipelagan has found something else and will not be staying.
Kamon is still content to visit once in awhile. Maybe do a little healing if anyone needs it? Since he's half uni. Just minor things tho.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:05 am
Hi! Update on ponies in this herd:

Cicely & Anastasia would make good foalsitters.

I'd also like to submit Theodora as a gatherer.

I would also like to propose Hyacinthe for role of Matchmaker, potentially Master Matchmaker unless that is a role acquired by progress.

I also would like to suggest Vermillion to be a Guard with aspirations to one day be Master Guard or Royal Advisor. He's got big dreams.  

`raze

Herds

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces