Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 川║﹁The Land of Rivers﹂
匠 || Takumi no Sato [Village of Artisans] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:02 am
User Image

The Village of Artisans is a major distributor of ninja tools and weapons across the ninja world. The artisans at Takumi no sato are rumored to be some of the best weapon smiths in the world, able to create weapons that rival the stature of the Legendary 7 swords themselves.

Due to this many nations commission Takumi to make weapons and armor for them. While Takumi no Sato is not a shinobi village, they do have dedicated guilds all in agreement to protect this village at any costs.

Warriors from here specialize in Bukijutsu, but lack the ability to preform any high level ninjutsu due to the lack of training with chakra control.

Claimed by: --- Takumi no Sato

Facilities
Castle | ♖
• Conglomerate / World Famous | 80000
• Barracks | 10000
• Prison | 10000-X

• Watchtower
• Tatami Room | 5000 Ryo
• Personal Forge | 8000
• Personal Workshop | 8000

gaia_gaiagold Business Funds: 39,000

Residency Type: Business
Owner: Miyoshi Katsumi
NPCs: S-E rank worker nin
Tier: Conglomerate / World Famous | 80000
Current Monthly Revenue: 80,000 (20,000 a week)
Date Started: 03/30/2020
Next Upkeep Date: 04/30/2020

Filler Weapon Shop

Steel-Reinforced Jacket [x1]
< 2000 Ryo >
A flak jacket that has been reinforced with a layer of steel, adding to the strength and durability of this piece of armor. This style of armor is able to take one extra successful hit in it's durability before it degrades in rank.
Armor Type: Medium. This intricate of this armor prevent it from being repaired while still in battle, even if the user is capable of fixing them with a jutsu.

Bomber’s Trench Coat [x1]
< 1200 Ryo >
A trench coat made of flimsy-wavey materials. Thanks to its design, it disperses shockwaves from blasts rather well.
Armor Type: Light, Medium against any jutsu or item that involves explosions.

Bulletproof Vest [x1]
< 2200 Ryo >
A padded vest that can be added to any unmodified piece of armor in order to increase it's perfection against non-ninjutsu based projectiles.
Armor Type: Medium if by itself, Heavy when dealing non-chakra based projectiles. When worn by itself it provides it's protection only to the chest area, however, this may be added to any of the bought flak jackets or custom armor. If added to custom armor this ability takes up a single ability slot. Additionally, when adding to armor that is already heavy tier the added protection allows for defensive techniques to be treated as overwhelming when interacting with the projectile.

Steel Plated Gloves [x2]
< 1,000 Ryo >
A steel plate for the arm which is capable of protecting against most weaponry.
Armor Type: Heavy.

Steel Toe Boots [x2]
< 1,450 Ryo >
A set of boots with hard steel plate lining in the toe. These plates reinforce the boot and give extra striking power to kicks but at the same time adding just a hair more weight to the leg.
Armor Type: Light.

Steel Leg Guard [x2]
< 2,000 Ryo >
A steel plate for the legs which is capable of protecting against most weaponry, taijutsu and bukijutsu. Can also deliver a bit more damage in kicks due to the weight and strength of the steel.
Armor Type: Medium.

Specialty Armor [x1]
< 5,000 Ryo > < Full Set >
A set of light, medium, or heavy armor built for a specific purpose. Examples include: steam armor (protects against steam/single bloodline element), mobility armor (less clunky and hindering, but slightly less durable), strength armor (superbly heavy, but offers the best protection), anti-weapon (protects very well against one type of weapon), insulated (protects against a single element), etc. Cannot be augmented with the armor plantings bought in this store.

Armor Enchantment

< 10,000 ryo > < Master Level >
Nearly exactly like the weapon enchantment ability, Tareth will enchant any armor of the users choosing as if it were being enchanted by a Master level craftsman. Effects added may chosen by the user but custom effects must still be approved in the approval thread.

Legendary Weapons

Takumi no Sato Flame Sword
< 50,000 Ryo >
Created by the Legendary Craftsmen at Takumi no Sato, This flame sword is capable of emitting and freely manipulating vast amounts of fire, and can incinerate whatever is in its path.

• Passively applies [Tier 2] burns on a successful strike.

Garian Sword
< 50,000 Ryo >
Created by the Legendary Craftsmen at Takumi no Sato, The Garian Sword is a three-pronged sword with a metal wire passing through the blade. Its wire controls its movements as the blade can expand and be shot after the targeted enemy, stretching upwards of 30 feet with fully control over the blade. In addition to that each of the sword's blades has the ability to react to the carrier's chakra, amplifying it, changing its form to that of a water dragon able to cause more damage by biting down and grappling an opponent, as well as doing suton based damage.

• Passively applies [Tier 2] drench on a successful strike.
• Able to enter [Grapple Status] within the blade's dragon mode, from anywhere within 30 ft of the user.

Weaknessless Soaring Shortswords
< 50,000 Ryo >
Created by the Legendary Craftsmen at Takumi no Sato, The Weaknessless Soaring Shortswords are a pair of twin swords designed to respond to attacks and allow the user to transform wind freely. They will also boost the user's attack power to the highest limit. These swords' greatest advantages are harnessing the user's chakra and performing high-level wind techniques with a minimal cost of chakra.

• Passively applies [Tier 2] vertigo on a successful strike.

Infinite Armour -

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:08 pm
Sheva walked though the forests of Takumi no Sato and it was a vast change to the desolation that was Giman before... this was beautiful. She looked for the man that she had met before Nanyo. He was a source of great power, as he displayed them to her before. Everything seemed more put together then Giman... obviously Nanyo was going something right for this village. She walked until she saw him in the distance. She approached him and just simply stood next to him “ You asked me before, what I wanted... “ She looked at the ground before appreciating the view “ I have no idea, I’ve been hunting for something for a long time... other then that... I have a hunger for my own power. “ She was right, she wanted more but never knew the right way to obtain it. She always strove to do the right thing and always be there for the little person... but what about her?

I have always done what is right for other people... but what about me...ya know? “ She turned her attention back to the view that was sprawled in front of her and nodded “ I want power and knowledge.

“BIG GUCCI EDO”

LavenderandVelvet

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 11:11 pm

(Click me!)
User Image

User Image--CHAKRA----1,830/ 1,830----STAMINA----2,030/ 2,030----RANK----Legendary Rouge-Nin----VILLAGE----KONOHA----SHARINGAN---- Active!

Nanyo stood on the balcony of a territory which had fallen under his influence. There wasn’t much to this reclusive tree village. As Sheva approached him he remained staring off in the distance. He was much more comfortable around her after these last couple of months since the fall of Gimangakure. "I understand your conundrum, as shinobi our natural state is one of war and strife." Monologuing a soft breeze would pass through the murky hills of River Country sending Nanyo’s black coat fluttering. "The problem you’re facing is that of and existential crisis. Perhaps you’ve felt like you’ve seen all to see, gone as far as the eye can see. With nothing left for yourself retirement looms."

His gaze slowly turning toward Sheva, his eyes cool and at ease. Far too many Shinobi have come and gone leaving little to nothing impactful on the world of ninja. "This decade of peace has made people lazy and soft. Turmoil is absolutely necessary, without an adversary the mind begins to wither away..." Turning back Nanyo would look down upon the lower levels of Takumi village, watching forge masters and other artisans hard at word, crafting weapons and tools for themselves rather then trade. The on going hostilities between the Hidden Valley Shinobi and Amegakure have cause the natives to take up arms in defense. "If you have no purpose I invite you to work for me, I am in dire need of defense for my territory." He’d obviously pay for her services, and it may offer Sheva a chance at renown. Nanyo made it no secret that we wished to become a powerful Daimyo. He was young, skilled, and ambitious. A culmination of traits which caused people to gravitate toward him. Why else would Sheva approach him during a hostile takeover?

ℭ𝔬𝔫𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔡 𝔎𝔢𝔭𝔱.

[ CURRENT MOOD ]

----------JUTSU ACTIVE----

LavenderandVelvet

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:17 pm

Sheva leaned against a nearby pole and looked at Nanyo, though she hadn’t actually been part of a village (or for very long). The Land of Rivers had been good tp her, the new regime wasn’t too bad. She rolled her eyes and walked up to him “ Then there is something that I have to tell you. “ She pulled out a small map and handed it to him “ There is a castle not far from here and right outside of Estia. “ She rubbed the back of her head and chuckled “ It’s mine; The Castle Valkyrie. “ Before leaving on her long lost personal mission, Sheva built a castle to look over the area that once was Estia. The castle had been uninhabited for sometime with Sheva being in the Land of Rivers.

Sheva learned a long time ago, that if you are going to align yourself with someone... be totally transparent. She had nothing to hide, she was going through it and needed to find a new purpose. He offered this and more, she would have been foolish to not accept.

“BIG GUCCI EDO”

LavenderandVelvet

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:35 am

(Click me!)
User Image

User Image--CHAKRA----1,830/ 1,830----STAMINA----2,030/ 2,030----RANK----Legendary Rouge-Nin----VILLAGE----KONOHA----SHARINGAN---- Active!

Nanyo would examine the map that Sheva had presented him with. Seeing the proximity of Estia to the Land of Tea, Nanyo couldn't help but let out a short chuckle. "You know I was planning on robbing this little village, but I suppose that would have been a bad move..." That was actually his attempt at being funny... but you know how Uchihas are with comedy...

"But why tell me this Sheva? Why not simply return home and make a name for yourself?" The boy would genuinely inquiry. Sheva seemed fit, and eager enough to become a formidable kage within her own home country. Nanyo never really understood what brought her to this backwater a** country. It wasn't nearly the first time Nanyo had met a person with nothing to live for, and ususally these types of people didn't live long either, but something was different about Sheva. She just needed some excitement, perhaps a new cause to dedicated herself too, or somewhere she fit in.

It seemed in life we where all searching for something just outside of our reach.

ℭ𝔬𝔫𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔡 𝔎𝔢𝔭𝔱.

[ CURRENT MOOD ]

LavenderandVelvet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:49 am

Sheva shrugged and let out a short chuckle in response, attacking it would have been a bad idea... not that Sheva would have been mad but the warriors there are formidable “ Well... in the past I made an agreement with another Uchiha. “ She remembered when she was first building the castle; she had made an agreement to place the clan chambers for information “ I added Uchiha Clan Chambers for information. “ Though Sheva felt like she could trust Nanyo, she wanted to leave why she started her search for power and knowledge “ I was looking for something that I assumed they had information... I was wrong. “

She almost missed being home, though it seemed like a different life... she always wanted more. She started her journey trapped in a village but after the war she didn’t see the point when civilians in the countrysides were dying. She found the ambition of Nanyo refreshing “ If you have information... I’ll offer my full services for information. There would be something in it for the both of us if I can obtain what I’m looking for. “

“BIG GUCCI EDO”

LavenderandVelvet

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:58 am

(Click me!)
User Image

"What sort of information are you looking for?" He would say, dramatically narrowing his eyes. There was a place that he knew of, but he was sworn to protect it. This wouldn't have been the first time he'd come into contact with some creep lusting after his clan techniques.

Within the sleeve of Nanyo's duster coat, a hidden tantō. He was prepared for this to come to blows, Even though he and Naoki hated each other he still had family out there that he wouldn't hesitate to protect.

ℭ𝔬𝔫𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔡 𝔎𝔢𝔭𝔱.

[ CURRENT MOOD ]

LavenderandVelvet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:09 pm

Sheva watched as his demeanor changed, he looked curious before... even more so when she brought up the formal exchange of information “ The Bashōsen “ She had thought of this object since hearing about it in the Academy, lost to time... she had been looking for it for a long time. There was something alluring about the idea of owning one of the treasures of the six paths “ I’m looking to obtain it. “ It was a source of the ancient six paths power, he was able to wield it with relative ease in the beginning. Though it had been lost to time, Sheva was sure that it was hidden within Arashigakure “ I was told several different tings about it’s possible location. “

She scratched the back of her head and laughed “ I can make all the armor that I want too but the Bashōsen cannot be replicated so easily. “

LavenderandVelvet

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:26 pm

(Click me!)
User Image

Easing himself, Nanyo allowed the tanto to rest back in it's compartment. Placing his hands into the pockets of his jacket, he would reply."Forgive me, I have no idea what the Bashōsen is?" Acting like you knew everything was a sure fire way to make a role-play boring and less engaging. A sin which many of us unknowingly commit on the daily. Nanyo had never been to the land of lightning even during all his travels. In fact he was just outside of the land of fire, where he'd grown up.

But the way Sheva spoke about it. Perhaps the Bashōsen was a set a armor? He had less than an idea. But it seemed valuable, Nanyo had renounced his status as a shinobi for that of a bandit. His obsession with stealing things of value always got the better of him.

"Why should I care about this Bashōsen?" He would say the Uchiha in him always making his tone seem condescending or arrogant. Which it totally was.

ℭ𝔬𝔫𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔡 𝔎𝔢𝔭𝔱.

[ CURRENT MOOD ]

LavenderandVelvet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:42 pm

Sheva shook her head and smiled “ Help me recover it and We can study it further.“ She knew that she didn’t know everything about the weapon itself, there were things that still were a mystery to her. At this point she was determined to find it, any help was much appreciated. She was certainly at a turning point; she could fall into obscurity as her idol did or she could ally herself with a rising superpower “ Psh… You’ll have my services regardless, Ive spent too much time looking for it to give up now. “ She laughed to herself, she remembered what it was like to sit a research and all the time she spent trying to rally people around her to look. She had someone that had the means and power
to assist, she would be foolish to turn it down.

“BIG GUCCI EDO”

LavenderandVelvet

XV_Xarso_XV

Fanatical Zealot

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:32 am

User Image

xxxxxxxxxᴄ ɪ ɴ ᴅ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ᴅ - ᴘ ʀ ɪ ɴ ᴄ ᴇ xxxxxxxᴜ ᴢ ᴜ ᴍ ᴀ ᴋ ɪ xxxxxxxɪ ɴ s ᴛ ɪ ɴ ᴄ ᴛ xxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxx旧火炎xx🔥x㍿ ㍿ ㍿xx/ / . x𝔭 𝔦 𝔬 𝔲 𝔰

”What’s this, a new score?” Even while fashionably late, Akami could tell when a new job was on the table. It was Nanyo himself that said there’d be no more partnerships outside theirs. Yet here was another with a desire in their eyes. An unmistakable sight for sure.

Akami would lean over the rooftop, more tired than bored as the two made their small talk. For the how antisocial Nanyo was, he seemed more popular than folks would’ve liked. Nothing good could come from an Uchiha, that’s what Akami was taught. So while he wasn’t opposed to gaining a new ally, the fact they were recruited by “Stink Eye” meant greater hassles were bound to fall down their path of conquest.

𝔟𝔬𝔩𝔱𝔰'𝔫 𝔭𝔦𝔢𝔠𝔢𝔰

quotes

BIG GUCCI EDO

LavenderandVelvet

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

jutsu & techniques
                                    💩

Chakra Pool: 1,1070
                                    Stamina Pool: 1,060

Used techniques:

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:12 am

(Click me!)
User Image

Saying nothing for a time Nanyo would recede inside of himself, distant in thought. Akamitsu’s entrance would break the silence between Sheva and himself. As Akami questioned the contract, Nanyo did too wondering if taking on a foreign contract would be the right thing to do. Especially with all this chaos since the fall of Gimangakure. "Well Sheva, another thing comes to mind when assisting you.?" The Uchina would turn and say dramatically. ”I require proof of dedication, I can’t have you abandoning the mission mid campaign. Nanyo would say folding his hands across his chest.

”I am not keen on the idea of leaving my territory defenseless while I am away on this task either.” The twin princes were already established as one of the more fearsome gangs in the area, and as such folks flocked to them for protection. Nanyo would need some sort of assurance that his territory would still be here while he was gone. ”And what exactly is the pay for this? We’re thieves and we value gold more then whatever trinket you’re after.” The dark prince would say interrogating Sheva further, Nanyo could always just peer into her mind In order to get the information that he wanted, but that was exhausting and Sheva had sought him out by name. Obviously she’d heard of the gangs reputation for risky adventures.

Though without a sturdy plan, Nanyo couldn’t be sold on the idea of traveling to the land of lightning for a robbery, with the imperials and rag tag shinobi traveling about. This could all get really messy.

ℭ𝔬𝔫𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔡 𝔎𝔢𝔭𝔱.

[ CURRENT MOOD ]

”XV_Xarso_XV"

LavenderandVelvet

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

LavenderandVelvet

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:22 pm
Sheva looked at Nanyo, though the conversation was going pretty easy… his demeanor changed and he was all about business. Though she offered her castle for fortifications, he wanted more than that “ What would you like? “ She wasn't sure what she could further offer besides the gold that she knew was in Arashi… but that would take a larger excursion and not something that she could guarantee “ I sought you out cause I heard that you were a man of action. “ She tilted her head to the reformed village that sprawled out in front of them “ You’re not just a thief anymore and the trinket that I’m after is priceless. “ She knew that she would have to offer something in return but she had no idea what. She thought more on it while she spoke, she needed the help but with little to her name besides the castle; she didn’t have much else to offer “ I mean, unless you have an aerial force that I don't know about...I am the prize. “

She was momentarily caught off guard by the other person arriving, she looked at him and smiled “ A score? Possibly… “

Sheva. ✘║ CHAKRAx 2100 / 2100 x ✘║ STAMINAx2850/ 2850 x ✘║ ACx10.5k
✘║ Shukun / Rouge x ✘║ S+ x ✘║ Bukijutsu Specialistx
xxxxx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:25 pm

(Click me!)
User Image

As Sheva answered, Nanyo would speak out again. "Possibly is right... What we need, what I need from you is an invention." Nanyo wasn't interested in castles outside of his own territory. Sheva was right he was no longer the average cut-throat. He was now the headsmen of a band of lost souls whom found themselves underneath the protection of the twin princes.

And protect he shall, if he had some sort of invention or barrier guarding Takumi no sato from it's enemies in Tanigakure which would no doubt descend upon the village at the note of the princes absences. "My people need a method of protection, due to our location build a massive wall wouldn't be possible. And I am in no way shape or form a skilled craftsmen.

Contruct a viable method of protecting my people. And you have my strength at your disposal. At no additional cost.

But until then, our business is about over..."
                      Nanyo would say dramatically, turning his back on the conversation as he'd said enough. Entering the largest tree house in the village Nanyo would retire to his quarters for some much needed rest.

ℭ𝔬𝔫𝔠𝔬𝔯𝔡 𝔎𝔢𝔭𝔱.

[ CURRENT MOOD ]

”XV_Xarso_XV"

LavenderandVelvet

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

LavenderandVelvet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 11:59 am
Sheva nodded as Nanyo walked away, she knew that this was going to be a huge undertaking and she was excited. She needed to come up with something on a massive scale that would act defensively. Though it wasn’t exactly her forte, she was going to do everything in her power to make sure that she would be able to provide quality and a hint of lethality. She needed a better idea of the total land mass and borders of the Land of Rivers, this will help her determine the scale of the project and how to execute. She stepped up onto a nearby railing and looked up, though it had been a while…she didn’t like crashing through a ceiling. Seeing blue skies above and using a single handsign, her wings sprouted from her armor and she took off into the skies. If she was going to have an idea of size, flying above would be the best option.

Sheva. ✘║ CHAKRAx 2100 / 2100 x ✘║ STAMINAx2850/ 2850 x ✘║ ACx10.5k
✘║ Shukun / Rouge x ✘║ S+ x ✘║ Bukijutsu Specialistx
xxxxx

◄ 川║﹁The Land of Rivers﹂

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out