Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:43 pm

User Image
Welcome to The Misfits event in Anvesana Caritra!

A small group has arrived at Anvesana Caritra and they have been approved to join. These will all be semi-customs and will be colored by me. Each character has a role and three traits, keep that in mind when you are filling out the prompt. Once the prizes are all colored there might be an orp to celebrate the new group's arrival to the pride if there is enough interest for one.

Rules:

• Any SoAs won in this contest must remain in AC unless the pride gets disbanded.
  • Do not discourage anyone from entering.
  • You can enter for all of them, but you can only win a max of two. 1 adult and 1 cub/adol.

Starts: Now
Ends: 5-20-20  
"The Leader"
Dedicated, Practical, Jealous

Prompt: You were either given the role of leadership or it was given to you. Regardless of how you became leader, you are responsible for bringing in the group of misfits into Anvesana Caritra. How do you feel about being the leader? Has anything in your past helped prepare you for it?

[size=15][color=darkred][b]I am ready lead![/b][/color][/size]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Meaning:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b] (include what lineart you would like)
[b]Desired Rank:[/b]
[b]Inspirational Image:[/b]
[b]Prompt Answer:[/b]

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

"Second In Command"
Hardworking, Driven, Arrogant

Prompt: You and “The Leader” grew up together and have never been apart. How do you feel being their sidekick? Are you happy about it or do you resent the leader?

[size=15][color=#1a2799][b]I got your back![/b][/color][/size]

"The Healer"
Patient, Independent, Deceitful

Prompt: One day you joined the misfits and helped fix their wounds. That is how you became the group's healer. But you are keeping a secret from them. What is that secret?

[size=15][color=#662d8c][b]I'll fix you![/b][/color][/size]

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

"The Seer"
Dignified, Generous, Unpredictable

Prompt: Since you were a cub, you have always had the gift of sight. Some have questioned your gift, calling you a fake. How does that make you feel?

[size=15][color=#dbe34f][b]Believe in me![/b][/color][/size]
[b]God parent:[/b] Yes/No If yes please let me know who the parent is & proof that you have permission to use them as the god parent.

*The seer, regardless of if they are really a seer or not, will have the rank of blessing.  
"The Rascals"

[size=15][color=#db6b21][b]I'm little but I can still help![/b][/color][/size]
[b]Stage:[/b] Cub or Adol
[b]Future Rank:[/b]
[b]Traits:[/b] Three traits all up to you!

*These will be rolled at the end. I will be rolling at least 2 but might roll more.
** You may work with someone else to have siblings/twins. Just make a note in your post if you do this.  

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:49 pm
Entries

The Leader

• RuIerr

Second In Command

• RuIerr

The Healer

• Sherpuff

The Seer

• SilverLutz

The Rascals

• SilverLutz
  • RuIerr

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:21 pm
Believe in me!
Name: Áin
Meaning: river
Species: Lion - rogue old updated
God parent: Yes - Meishin owned by me
Inspirational Image: Skogafoss
Prompt Answer: Áin doesn't take the doubt and questions to heart, ignoring naysayers. It wasn't always that way, of course. As a cub her visions were quite frequent but not very clear, leading some to say she was merely predicting things to get attention. Now that she's older she is confident in her abilities and understands her cryptic visions much better than she did as a cub. Questions and doubters are met with a 'wait and see', and when she his proven right she never seeks those out that called her fake to make them apologize. If they do decide to find her to do so, she doesn't belittle or tease them in return. The vindication is reward enough.

I'm little but I can still help!
Name: Keao
Meaning: the light of the day
Species: Lion - rogue old updated
Stage: Adol
Future Rank: Seeker
Traits: Headstrong, curious, energetic
Inspirational Image: I wanna touch it  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

Sherpuff

Tactical Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:44 pm
I'll fix you!
Name: Cashile
Meaning: "Hidden"
Species: Old Lioness - bald edit.
Desired Rank: Scribe (would want to record her knowledge of plants)
Inspirational Image: Solanum Dulcamara - Bittersweet Nightshade
Prompt Answer: Cashile has an extraordinary wealth of knowledge when it comes to herbs. No matter what ailment, she knows what herb or plant will help to soothe and heal. She seems kind, patient, and resilient. She's very quiet, however, and elusive when questioned about her past.

Her secret? She's used her knowledge of herbs to harm as well as heal. She poisoned and killed her previous mate who was abusive towards her, as well as to purge her body of any potential cubs that she could have born him. Once she was sure he was dead, she ran as far as she could and has buried the past behind her.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2020 8:09 am
I am ready lead!
Name: Ailani
Meaning: 'high chief' - Hawaiian
Species: Lion, old lineart
Desired Rank: Hunter
Inspirational Image: [x]
Prompt Answer: Ailani had always been the simple, practical type. It started in her cubhood, when she found herself abandoned - she had to be realistic and careful and purposeful in everything she did. Luckily, she met another cub - Leiko, a small cheetah - with whom she immediately bonded. They had less of a friendly relationship than a necessary one.

Ailani did not want to be the leader of their little duo. In fact, she was jealous of Leiko's ease of living and ability to be carefree. Ailani had to be the responsible one, the adult. She had to grow up faster, learn the world quicker. Eventually, their pair became a full-fledged group and she remained the leader, a position she did not want but that came natural to her thanks to her relationship with her second-in-command.

I got your back!
Name: Leiko
Meaning: 'arrogant' - Japanese
Species: Cheetah, alt lineart
Desired Rank: Recruiter
Prompt Answer: The leader of the group was someone Leiko was quite close to. Less out of virtue of having a personal relationship than a professional one; they had been orphaned near one another as youth, and group up depending on the other for food, safety, and shelter. They were inextricably intertwined. Leiko, when asked, would say she has no problem with being the lion's lackey. Honestly, she'd always held a deep-seated resentment for her own species. Maybe that was a bit harsh, but she did hate that she was born as a cheetah. Thus, she was envious of their fair leader. But she refused to let that show. Instead, she composited herself as an arrogant female, mysteriously proud of who she was while campaigning to become something greater. She is a hard worker, and her belief that that hard work will bring her into a next life as a lion keeps her driven. That is what she thinks about, day in and day out, and what she strives to attain.  

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:52 pm
I'm little but I can still help!
Name: M'lima
Meaning: 'mountain' - Swahili
Species: Lion, old lineart
Stage: Cub
Future Rank: Guard
Traits: Serious, Discerning, Steadfast
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 8:51 am
This contest will end on the 20th at 10pm PST!  

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 9:32 pm
Thank you for being patient while I got these done! heart

SilverLutz
Áin

User Image

Keao

User Image

Sherpuff
Cashile

User Image

RuIerr
Leiko

User Image

M'lima

User Image

We have our Seer, Healer, Second In Command and Rascals!

IC Info: The leader of the group, Kagiso fell sick soon after the group arrived at Anvesana Caritra and died. The pride celebrated her death like they would have any of their pride members.

If you would like to participate in an orp with the group quote me and I'll get something setup this week. If you have any questions feel free to pm me or message me on discord.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 10:04 am
Thank you Snails they are GORGEOUS OAO

Also I’d be down for an ORP!  

SilverLutz
Crew

Offensive Hero

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 1:26 pm
Fairy Snails

I cry ; w;
Thank you so much, Snails! They're all stunning. I would also be interested in throwing one or both into an ORP. <33

[IC] Anvesana Caritra Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games