Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:40 am
Stay Tuned

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 12:04 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

________Personal Identification
Name: Rajan the Stormborn
Race: Entite
Physical Description: I'm 5'8, weigh around 150 pounds, for what I wear and what I look like, here's a picture.
Fears: Going bald, being forgotten/irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, and the dark.
Personality: Selfish, charismatic and intense. Rajan is a sort of trickster that's good at making platitudes and making others believe that he's on their side when in reality, he's only looking out for himself.
History: Rajan was born into a caravan of merchants and silver tongues who traveled the known world trading spices and secrets for gold. He is the son of one of the merchants, who married the owner of the caravan, and a man who joined the caravan for a brief stint but then left after impregnating Rajan's mother. At the age of fifteen, Rajan learned of his ancestry, along with everyone in the caravan, when he turned into his lightning form for the first time. Enraged by the infidelity of his wife, the leader of the caravan attempts to kill his mother, bur controlling the lightning, Rajan struck him down and attempted to take control over the caravan, but soon after his mother's husband's death, the merchants that made up the caravan went left, his mother included, leaving Rajan with only a handful of people at his side.
Personal Attributes:
      • Deluxe Shift: While most take one [1] full post to change into their elemental form, you’ve found the secret to becoming one with your birth element. As such it takes no action at all to change into your element and can be done as part of any Action taken.
      • Consumption: Gain the ability to devour the element you are born from and regain energy in the process. Able to gain back one quarter [.25] of the associated cost with a rank (minimum of [5]) of that element from consuming it, remove it from existence by absorbing it into your body through a variety of means. I.e. if the rank of fire is C - rank, you would get back five [5] Mana or Stamina. Another Personal Attribute, or taking this one twice, may be used to increase this to one half [.5] at most.
      • Enhanced Evolution: Gain an extra three [3] EVO points.

________Capabilities
Experience Rank: D
Classes:
      • Adventurer

Disciplines:
      • Chameleon: Sometimes other people have the right of it, when it comes to survival. Sometimes it's the weirdos and the freaks who know the tricks of the trade needed to see tomorrow. The Chameleon now only recognizes this but decides that literally everyone but themselves seems to know what's what. As such, when selecting this discipline the Chameleon gains the ability to replicate one [1] D - rank Discipline of choice from any other class, taking on the benefits of that Discipline for a time at the cost of energy. For twenty [20] mana and twenty [20] stamina, the Chameleon goes through a mental and spiritual shift that takes three [3] uninterrupted activations to accomplish. Once complete there's usually a flash of light, a pulse in the body, some physical or ethereal representation of the change as the Chameleon takes on a new D - ranked Discipline. When this happens their Adventurer Spell Slots become slot specific to that D - ranked Discipline's class, thus allowing them to learn those in place of normal slots. These "slots" then become inert when another Discipline is selected, making them unable to use those slots or the former Discipline's abilities until they switch back to it. As such, Chameleons must keep track of the disciplines they've trained under, and the spells/abilities learned while in it. These automatically switch out when a new discipline is taken. The only major drawback is that after two [2] changes the Chameleon must complete a full rest cycle without being attacked within five [5] posts of making the second [2nd] change.

Archetype: Mystic

Stats:

Power: 1
      Agility: 2
      Intelligence: 5
      Mana: 6

Stamina Pool: 125
Mana Pool: 275
      Materialization:
      Elements:
      tab • Lightning
      tab • Water

Evolutionary Traits (Evo's): Total Points: 10
      • Stormborn [3]
      • Stormsense [1]
      • Weathered [1]
      • Mimicry [3]
      • Duplication [2]

Skills ► [00 // 09]
      • Survival [5 points]
      • Alchemy [3 points]
      • Linguistics [1 points]

Proficiencies ► [03 // 03]
      • Light Weapons [1] - Daggers [1]
      • Handheld Ranged Weapons [1] - xxxxxxx [0]

Bonuses ►
      • Half [.5] rank increase to spiritual strength
      • [5] Mana reduction to cost of Spells and Spiritual attacks (minimum of [5])

________Possessions
Repertoire:
      Arcanist Spells: 00 // 11
      Illusionist Spells: 00 // 03
      Stages of Learning: 00 // 03
      Adventurer Spells: 00 // 06
      {Ability Type}: 00 // 00

Inventory:
      • Adventurer Starter Pack

________Library
Storm:
      • Storm Manipulation

Lightning:

Water:

Adventurer:

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:25 pm
Customs

[size=10][b]For Guild Use:[/b] Y // N

[b]Character:[/b] [Who uses the technique]
[b]Technique Name:[/b] [What will it be called]
[b]Rank:[/b] [E/D/C/B/A/S]
[b]Element:[/b] [Wind, Water, Fire, Ect.]
[b]Description:[/b] [i] [What it does] [/i]
[/size]
[quote="Lanfaer"][/quote]

Character: Rajan
Technique Name: Lightning Method
Element: Storm
Description: The Stormborn are known to be able to change the color of their lightning as the color of their mana. What few Stormborn know is that they have the ability to change the color of their lightning at will, regardless of the color of their mana. Each different-colored lightning has a corresponding effect and in some cases, drawbacks. Changing between types of lightning does not consume an activation, but it consumes five [5] mana. Each different form of lightning must be trained by itself, except for the first time the ability is learned, in which case the user learns the desired color & effect, as well as unlocking the bonus for blue lightning, which is the standard. The different effects are:

:: Blue Lightning - Upon Casting a Lightning spell, the user is refunded five [5] mana starting at D Rank.
:: Black Lightning - Lightning spells cast are overcharged with the user's mana; upon making contact with something, the user's mana sticks to the surface the lightning spell made contact with and after a brief delay, one [1] post, the mana erupts in a blast of lightning that deals one [1] rank lower lightning damage than the original spell cast. When using black lightning, spells cost an extra fifteen [15] chakra.
:: White Lightning - Lightning spells have increased piercing damage, causing them to cut through physical objects with much ease, increasing their damage versus the durability of defensive objects by 1.5x.
:: Red Lightning - Lightning spells tap into the user's rage, increasing the spell's power by half a rank while decreasing their speed by half a rank.
:: Yellow Lightning - Lightning spells become increasingly conductive; when they hit a living target or a metal-based target, the spell sends more electric currents that extend up to three [3] feet from the area they hit. If the lightning finds an additional target, it deals one [1] rank reduced damage than the original spell, and so on, until the lightning's power is lowered to E rank. Yellow lightning will not jump back to a target that was already hit originating from the particular source of the electricity. Yellow lightning techniques cost ten [10] more mana.
:: Gold Lightning: Lightning spells receive a half rank increase to speed, but a half rank reduction to strength.

Technique Name: Ignition Spark
Element: Lightning
Description: The user releases their mana at any point within a fifty-foot radius around them where they have vision and simultaneously focuses mana onto one hand. After a brief delay, the user's lightning mana manifests as electric sparks in a five-foot circle, significantly slowing those inside and marking them with the caster's mana. At any point after the initial sparks manifest, the caster can close his fist and activate the electric mana that marked those hit with the first spark erupts, releasing a powerful bolt of electricity originating from inside those marked. The first part of Ignition Spark deals the equivalent of an E ranked lightning technique worth of damage and applies the mark. The mark lasts for five [5] posts and slows all those afflicted for a rank and a half for the duration of the mark plus an additional two [2] posts. The second portion of the technique can be activated up to two [2] posts after the mark is placed on the target. If the second portion of the spell is cast, it automatically consumes the mark and deals the equivalent of a B Rank worth of lightning damage. The mark can be cleansed with an appropriate healing spell C rank or above. The slow can last anywhere between three [3] posts [if the mark is consumed right away] and seven [7] posts (the mark is never consumed. This technique is on cooldown for three [3] posts after the slow duration elapses.

Technique Name: Overcharge
Element: Lightning
Description: The user claps their hands together focusing their lightning mana onto their hands. Once the palms are charged, the user can either touch themselves, to throw the lightning at an ally. Once the lightning makes contact with either the user or an ally, it begins to course through the body, increasing the person's physical strength, speed and reflexes by 1 rank for five [5] posts. It is described as being an exhilarating experience that grants clarity while Overcharge is active. It is often described as being an addictive experience for the body high it causes. After the five [5] posts are up, those that received the benefits of Overcharge have their senses dulled for three [3] posts, lowering all the buffed states by one [1] rank.

For Guild Use: Y

Character: Rajan
Technique Name: Platform
Element: Null
Description: Harnessing their magical energy, the adventurer compresses Mana onto their hand creating two [2], four [4] and six [6] spell circles. The user can then throw the circle to a location where it will remain until the end of the next round of posting and serves as a platform where up to two [2] people can stand. The circle can be destroyed by a spell one rank weaker than the circle itself.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:04 am
[imgright]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ca/28/b2/ca28b2660a2e51fe1433eec09dc8128b.jpg[/imgright][color=black][size=10] [align=center][ Rajan Stormborn ][/align][/size]
[align=center][size=8]Adventurer l Trickster l Entite l D - Rank [/size][/align][size=11]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stats:

Agility: 2
Intelligence: 5
Chakra: 6

[quote="Passives"]
Half [.5] rank increase to spiritual strength

[5] Mana reduction to cost of Spells and Spiritual attacks (minimum of [5])

PA - Consumption: Gain the ability to devour the element you are born from and regain energy in the process. Able to gain back one quarter [.25] of the associated cost with a rank (minimum of [5]) of that element from consuming it, remove it from existence by absorbing it into your body through a variety of means. I.e. if the rank of fire is C - rank, you would get back five [5] Mana or Stamina. Another Personal Attribute, or taking this one twice, may be used to increase this to one half [.5] at most.

PA - Deluxe Shift: While most take one [1] full post to change into their elemental form, you’ve found the secret to becoming one with your birth element. As such it takes no action at all to change into your element and can be done as part of any Action taken.

Discipline - Chameleon: Sometimes other people have the right of it, when it comes to survival. Sometimes it's the weirdos and the freaks who know the tricks of the trade needed to see tomorrow. The Chameleon now only recognizes this but decides that literally everyone but themselves seems to know what's what. As such, when selecting this discipline the Chameleon gains the ability to replicate one [1] D - rank Discipline of choice from any other class, taking on the benefits of that Discipline for a time at the cost of energy. For twenty [20] mana and twenty [20] stamina, the Chameleon goes through a mental and spiritual shift that takes three [3] uninterrupted activations to accomplish. Once complete there's usually a flash of light, a pulse in the body, some physical or ethereal representation of the change as the Chameleon takes on a new D - ranked Discipline. When this happens their Adventurer Spell Slots become slot specific to that D - ranked Discipline's class, thus allowing them to learn those in place of normal slots. These "slots" then become inert when another Discipline is selected, making them unable to use those slots or the former Discipline's abilities until they switch back to it. As such, Chameleons must keep track of the disciplines they've trained under, and the spells/abilities learned while in it. These automatically switch out when a new discipline is taken. The only major drawback is that after two [2] changes the Chameleon must complete a full rest cycle without being attacked within five [5] posts of making the second [2nd] change.
[/quote]

Mana: 275 l 275
Stamina: 125 l 125
EXP:

[/size][/color]

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2020 1:36 pm
Training Posts

Spells Interested in Learning

At D rank: total 11

Lightning:

Flickering Light [E]
    Lightning Transformation [D]
    Lightning Bolt [D]
    Lightning Blast [C]*
    Cloud Shield [C]
    Lightning Clone [E]
    Electric Explosion [C]
    Wave of Inspiration [C]

Water

Water Pistol [C]
    Water Chains [C]

Elementless

Toad Oil Projectile [C]
    Magic Circle [C]

xxxxxx

Lightning Bolt

This was the first technique of my current training session and it would come without much effort. I first focused my mana onto my hands, first pure, and then with the lightning element. I moved my hands a few inches away from my chest, six inch apart, one on top, and one directly beneath it. I moved my hands in a semicircle in opposite directions until my mana formed a perfect circle in the air. From there, my hands moved in opposite directions, creating lines within it in the air. Once the circle was created, I slammed my right hand to the center of the mana circle causing electricity to crackle and after a second a ball of lightning flew from the center of the circle and crashed into the wall.

Flickering Light

The second technique in my current training session was much less offensive than the first one. It was also much more simple. I closed my eyes and let my mana flow through my body, focusing and condensing on my hand until the point were electricity began to gently crackle. At that point, I stuck my arm out and rapidly released the chakra. Instead of a bolt of lightning like last time, this time only came light. A bright and brief flash of light that was over in a second.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 8:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

________Personal Identification
Name: Rose Axne
Race: Undead - Shadebound
Physical Description: Rose is 5'10 and while in her human form looks just like the picture, but while in the light her left eye turns a light pink and the skin around it darkens significantly without looking outright unnatural. In addition to the eye color, the skin on her left shoulder and back turns pitch black and after she spends a significant amount of time in the light, her hair begins to clump and solidify, mimicking the hair in her base Shade form.

Her shadebound form is significantly smaller than her, coming in at around four feet long from the tip of its nose to the end of its zigzaging tail and three feet tall up to its shoulder. Its black and purple with pink scales around its body that resemble its gem-like pink eyes, of which it has five, two on each side and once on its forehead. Around the two sets of eyes on the side are more of the pink scales resembling false eyes. It has sharp teeth, all of which protrude out of its mouth and small, short spikes coming up on its forearms and shoulders. Despite the color of its eyes and the strange color of its skin, the most remarkable feature of this form is its mane which is made up entirely of arms, all of which can be moved independently.

Fears: She's afraid of the dark and spirits, for obvious reasons, as well as spiders.

Personality: Rose is a sweet girl, gentle and soft-spoken, rarely one to cause trouble. She's also inquisitive and now that she's out of the crystal she's eager to see the world, make up for the time she lost in her past life.

History: Rose lived in the time between ages. Between the time where everything was normal and the crystals began appearing. She doesn't remember much about her life and it was relatively uneventful. She lived in a small village and was known for her powerful connection with her mana. One day, while exploring a nearby forest that was often deemed off-limits because it was said to be haunted by spirits. While there, she was attacked and tormented until she almost died, her spirit and mana corrupted. Moments before she died, however, her body was encased in the crystal until the day she emerged.

Personal Attributes:

• Pathfinder :: Every 15 posts, roll a 10 sided dice to find a map. If the dice lands on a even number or a 1, Rose finds a map. Upon finding a map, roll a X sided dice to determine the content of the map. Landing on a 1, 3, 7 and 9 makes the map result in a dud (if a dud, generate a random number between 1-4, 1 meaning the map is either too old and faded to be read, 2 meaning that it leads to a place that's already been explored, 3 meaning that it is a piece of a small map [requires 3 pieces to complete] and 4 meaning that the map was purposely placed to lure people into a trap]. Landing on a 2, 5 or 10 results in a small map (requires a total of 3 posts to reach the location from its starting point). Landing on a 4 or a 6 results in a medium map (requires a total of 6 posts to reach the location from its starting point). Landing on an 8 results on an epic map (requires a total of 12 posts to reach the location from its starting point). Posts done while following the map, as well as training posts for techniques, don't count toward the 10 posts required to generate a map.

• Shadowmancer: Rose is a Shadowborn

• Inherent Power :: Rose starts with an extra, X-Ranked custom technique at the beginning.

________Capabilities
Experience Rank: E
Classes:

Disciplines:

Archetype: Sage
Stats:
      Agility: 1
      Intelligence: 2
      Mana: 10

Default Casting Method:
Stamina Pool: 150
Mana Pool: 50
      Materialization: none
      Elements:
      tab • Air
      tab • Fire

Evolutionary Traits (Evo's):
• Mana Font
• Skilled Practitioner

Skills ► [09 // 09]
      • Detection Avoidance [5/5] [Tier 1]
      • Survival [1/5]
      • Item Identification [3/5]

Proficiencies ► [00 // 02]
      • Unarmed Combat
      • Light Weapons

________Possessions
Repertoire:
      Arcanist Spells: 00 // 05
      Illusionist Spells: 00 // 02
      Stages of Learning: 00 // 00

Inventory:
      • Adventurer Pack

________Library

Elementless Spells :

Fire Spells :

Wind Spells :
          • Decapitating Air Wave

Illusions :

Shadow Spells :

Shadeborn Spells :
                • Multi-Formed

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:34 pm
Customs

[size=10][b]For Guild Use:[/b] Y // N

[b]Character:[/b] [Who uses the technique]
[b]Technique Name:[/b] [What will it be called]
[b]Rank:[/b] [E/D/C/B/A/S]
[b]Element:[/b] [Wind, Water, Fire, Ect.]
[b]Description:[/b] [i] [What it does] [/i]
[/size]
[quote="Lanfaer"][/quote]

For Guild Use: N

Character: Rose Axne
Technique Name: Multi-Formed
Element: None - Shadebound
Description: Unlike most Shadebound that have access to only one form, due to the nature of Rose's death and subsequent transformation, she has access to additional forms. One upon learning the technique, one at C rank and a third at A rank. Physical attacks in this form apply two [2] spirit corruption on the target.

Shadow of Envy :: The first form and that which is unlocked upon learning the technique, and also known as the Shadow of Pride. Equipped with short horns, claws and talons, the Shadow of Envy allows Rose to rule over the skies as she hunts for her prey. Flight form, along with her Human form and her Base form are the only ones of her forms capable of human speech. While the most human-esque of her additional forms, it is one of the most brutal and unforgiving forms. Shadow of Pride is almost a foot shorter than Rose's human form, coming in at 5 feet and it sports an eighteen [18] foot wingspan. The wings, although they seem fragile, are hard and sharp, capable of being used as weapons just as effectively, if not more effectively, than its claws and talons. While in this form Rose can use Shadebound abilities, shadow & wind spells, as well as physical talents.

Enlightened Pride :: The second form, which is unlocked at C rank, is the most defensive form out of all of her forms, also called the Enlightened Pride. This form, while humanoid, is deaf, blind and mute, but it is also the form that is most attuned with its surroundings. Through the use of its mana, the Enlightened Pride extends its mana to the area surrounding it, alerting its mind to the subtlest change within a three [3] meter radius; this mana takes the form of a low, hot light extending away from its body. A bit taller than Rose, the Enlightened Pride is Six and a half feet tall. This is the only form that is not bound by the requirement that her Shadebound forms are only activated in the shadows. While in this form, Rose can use Shadebound abilities, Fire spells as well as physical talents.

Effigy of Wrath :: The last form, which is unlocked at A rank, is perhaps her most physically destructive form, called the Effigy of Wrath. This form has shaved away all of Rose's humanoid features, instead giving way for the Shadebound's more demonic aspects. The Effigy of Wrath is seven feet from the tip of its nose to the end of its tail and three feet tall to its shoulders. Its horns large and heavy, three feet long and almost fifty pounds each. The Effigy has two sets of eyes, one that sees the way humans normally see, and a second pair that sees mana in black and white. While in this form, Rose can only use Shadebound-related abilities, as well as elementless spells and physical talents.

Technique Name: Signature Ability
Element: Shadebound
Description: Going hand in hand with the nature of her new Shadebound body, Rose's forms each have a signature ability that can only be activated while in that form, however, Rose's human form can perform any of these techniques up to C rank.

Human Form, Whispers from the Echoes :: infusing her voice with mana, the next vocal sound that she does. The vibrations in the air of the sound she makes are infused with her mana and cause all of those that hear her voice to see visions from the Echoes, the realm of the dead, incapacitating them depending of the Rank the technique was performed at. At E rank, it affects them for one activation, at C rank, it affects them for an entire post, at A rank it affects them for two posts and at S rank it affects them for three posts.

Base Shade Form, Shroud of Corruption :: Focusing her onto her lungs, Rose releases a thin light purple mist in a five [5] foot area (increasing by five [5] feet with each rank), lasting a base three [3] posts (increasing by one [1] post per rank). Initial contact with the shroud of mist causes no damage, instead it makes it a little hard for the opponent to see while they're in it, but two [2] posts after exposure, the parts of the body that had been exposed to the mist begin to burn. This burn causes pain equivalent to two [2] ranks under the casting rank and the pain lasts for two [2] posts, plus an extra post at C and two [1] extra posts at A, meaning the longest the pain would last is four [4] posts. Starting at B-Rank, one post after the burning sensation begins the areas afflicted become temporarily shadebound, turning the same color as Rose's base shade form and sprouting arms similar to the ones on top of her head. The arms are harmless and cannot be controlled by the host nor by Rose. They last until one [1] post after the burning pain is over.

Shadow of Envy, Hunting Grounds :: Combining its shadebound powers and her control over shadow magic, the Shadow of Envy creates a cube of pure compressed mana between its wings. A moment after its creation, the Shadow releases the orb, creating a zone of darkness that is five [5] feet tall and five [5] feet long, increasing by five [5] each rank. Those caught within the area have their senses dampened. When inside the cube, the Shadow can see normally. When performed above C rank, the outer bounds of the cube are solid, requiring C rank force of any kind to break it in order to get out. The force requirement needed to break the wall does not scale. At E & D rank, the zone only lasts for two [2] posts because the shadows lack a physical barrier to keep them inside, but at C Rank, the zone lasts for four [4] posts, increasing by two [2] posts each rank, to a maximum of ten [10] posts at S rank

Enlightened Pride, Burning Enlightenment :: Focusing its mana, the Enlightened Pride manifests six mana arms from its back. Attacks done with these arms are treated as being complex and only cost mana. In addition, they burn the target, dealing two ranks lower damage starting at C rank for two [2] posts.

Effigy of Wrath, Mana Armor :: After a quick flash of mana on the creature's horns, and then it materializes around the body, creating an armor of shadebound-infused mana that looks spectral, like smoke or mist, enveloping the body. The armor lasts for a base of two [2] posts plus one [1] post per rank of the technique performed. The armor is able to defend against attacks of the same rank. Physical contact with the armor apply one [1] Spirit Corruption.

Mana Blast :: focusing mana onto its hands [this includes the hands that make up the creature's hair], eyes or mouth, the Trickster releases a beam of pure mana toward its target. The blast can be infused with different mana natures to have different effects:
  • Fire :: Whatever the blast comes in contact with is burned, dealing two [2] ranks lower worth of burn damage every post for two [2] posts if the blast is performed at C rank or above.
  • Wind :: When the blast comes in contact with anything, it erupts into a whirlwind, dealing one [1] rank lower damage to all those within a ten [10] foot radius of the point of contact.
  • Shadow :: Creates a shadow focal point from which other shadow-based techniques can be cast on the point of contact
  • Shadebound :: infusing the blast with Shadebound energy either applies five [5] Spirit Corruption or doubles the current amount of Spirit Corruption on the target.

• PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 6:34 pm
    [imgright]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/c3/a9/f0/c3a9f0093b308ef616f234abb5fbb09c.jpg[/imgright][color=black][size=12] [align=center][ Rose Axne ][/align][/size]
    [align=center][size=10]Shadebound l Shadowmancer l E - Rank [/size][/align][size=11]

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Current Form: Human
    Mana: 100 l 100
    Stamina: 100 l 100
    EXP: 0 l 500

[quote="Passives"]
    [spoiler]

Pathfinder: Every 15 posts, Roll a 10 sided dice to find map.

Stats:
    Agility: 1
    Intelligence: 2
    Chakra: 10

[/spoiler]
    [/quote]

[/size][/color]

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points