Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drako Damone
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:50 pm
standard tag match
GWA World tag team championships  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:32 pm
The arena lights dim and a spotlight shines on the arena entrance as Weak Aside by Bloodbath blasts out of the arena speakers.

♫We're born to reign as masters
To ashes we'll burn the pastures
Repell their ways back to nothingness♫

Loud boos are heard from the crowd as Gary Guitar and Jester Of Justice enter the arena. Gary Guitar is looking flash in a white colored, sleeveless body suit and wrestling boots while The Jester wears black wrestling tights, red wrestling boots and a black and red jester hat.

♫Chaos in symmetry
This glorious victory
In darkness only we can see♫

Erica Teeling: "Coming to the ring at this time, at a combined weight of 450 lbs. They are the GWA World Tag Team Champions. Representing The Ferocious Four.....GARY GUITAR AND THEEEEEEEEEEEEE JEEEESTEEEEER!"

♫Transcend with rage of the elite
The new order come to rise and shine
Write new history as we wipe and delete
An urge to rid this world of human waste
Weak aside♫

The two men enter the ring from opposite sides, top left and bottom right of the ring, hopping over the top rope. Gary Guitar plays his air guitar to upset the fans while Jester taunts them besides Gary.

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Damien Umbra

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:30 am
the titantron goes out and the arena is left in darkness.

Monster by Skillet begins to play as red and blue lights flash. Flames burst up intermittently on the stage. On the titantron, a haunting image of Damien Umbra, in his robes, are shown. He's locked in a dark room, with a sole candle as his light, staring at a door.

The secret side of me, I never let you see
I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it
It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls
It comes awake and I can't control it
Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

the titantron shows Lionel opening the door and Damien bursts out.

I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin
I must confess that I feel like a monster
I hate what I've become, the nightmare's just begun
I must confess that I feel like a monster

I, I feel like a monster
I, I feel like a monster

the flames continue to spring up as Damien, his face still hidden under the hood, walks out with Lionel following behind him. Lionel gestures to the ring and Damien begins to make his way towards it.

"Making their way to the ring, at a combined weight of 605 pounds, Lionel and Damien Umbra!"

My secret side I keep hid under lock and key
I keep it caged but I can't control it
'Cause if I let him out he'll tear me up, break me down
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

The fire on the stage continues, and Damien moves at a steady pace to the ring, stopping at the end of the ramp. Beneath the hood, he looks around the arena before moving towards the ring. He grasps the top rope and steps up onto the apron, gazing into the ring at their opponents. Lionel, meanwhile, walks up the stairs and steps into the ring through the ropes. He gestures to the larger man in the robe and Damien raises his arms. The lights comes back up and he removes his robe, letting it drop to the floor, revealing his face for the first time. He steps into the ring over the top rope and stands as the music dies out.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:25 am
Gary tells The Jester to start the match because he doesn't want to deal with either of those big dudes!

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Damien Umbra

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 6:52 am
Lionel takes to the apron, so it'll be the biggest of the brothers, Damien Umbra, starting things off for the challengers. Damien flips his hair out of his face, staring down at the smaller Jester, a silent dare to attack him  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:04 pm
The Jester looks absolutely thrilled to be dealing with the bigger man of the two, as you can imagine.

With a look towards Gary that makes his feelings clear, Jester bursts into speed as he tries to surprise Damien with a dropkick to the chest!

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Damien Umbra

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:38 am
Damien expected something foolish and gets it. The larger man sidesteps and attempts to simply swat Jester to the mat  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:07 pm
Wow this big guy can move! Damien dodges the dropkick, causing The Jester to only hit the mat with his back. The Jester slaps the mat in annoyance before getting back to his feet.

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Damien Umbra

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:03 pm
Damien isn't just going to let him off easy, as once Jester gets up, he looks to grab him by the throat and toss him into a neutral corner, the intent to lay into him with some haymakers  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:52 am
Damien meets The Jester and gives him a brief choke to gain control. Caught off-guard, The Jester becomes stuck in the corner of Damien's choice and is greeted with fists to the head!

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Damien Umbra

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:33 pm
Damien quickly goes to grab Jester's arm and attempts to pull him out of the corner into a short arm clothesline  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:46 pm
As The Jester is pulled back towards Damien, the crafty wrestler tries to counter with an elbow smash to the head!

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Damien Umbra

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:01 pm
Damien is clocked with an elbow to the head, an interesting counter, and his head is knocked slightly to the side. He turns back around, his glare essentially a silent dare to Jester to try it again  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2020 4:26 pm
Damien has been stopped in his tracks, if only for the briefest of seconds! The silent dare is noted and The Jester rebounds off of the ropes, coming towards Damien with....a spinning back elbow!

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Damien Umbra

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2020 6:14 am
Damien is more than ready for this, and it's time Jester learns a hard lesson, never turn your back on a man with dark intentions. So as he rebounds, Damien simply lifts his foot to attempt a big boot to the face  
PPV archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff