The Power Dome: Cyrus Leone vs Cartwright Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Drako Damone
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 1:51 pm
The Power Dome: Standard cage on the ring, with a dome on top. Win only by pinfall or submission  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:54 pm
The epic opening guitar rift of Welcome to Jungle suddenly rung out over the PA.

Oh my god... Wooooooooooooaah!

Beams of red light danced on stage in rhythm of the music, exciting the crowds.

Welcome to the jungle we've got fun and games

We got everything you want honey, we know the names

We are the people that can find whatever you may need

If you got the money, honey we got your disease

Fog began to spill out onto the stage, covering up the entryway. The audience couldn't wait anymore now chanting for the legend. Cyrus! Cyrus! Cyrus! Cyrus!

Finally, stepping out from the smoke was the man himself, Cyrus Leone and he was clad in his signature duster, holding his barbed wire steel chair!
User Image
The Untamed Lion gazed up at the audience and raised his chair up over his head, glancing along the arena at the thousands of cheering fans with his one good eye. He smirked before he muttered to himself. "Hail to the king, baby!" Cyrus leaned the chair against his shoulder and walked halfway down the ramp, now focused on the ring.

"Introducing first, weighing in at 240 pounds, residing in Mexico City, the Untamed Lion, Cyrus Leone!"

As he walked down the rest of the ramp, Cyrus stretched out arms and shoulders. The Untamed Lion was going to be set loose tonight and he was going to enjoy it! When he made it down to the ring, he tossed the chair in over the ropes before suddenly leaping up onto the apron. He was in his prime and still as nimble as ever. Cyrus looked out to the audience, and suddenly threw his hand up to his mouth to shout out. “******** the world!” Turning, the Lion finally slipped in between the ropes.

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 3:52 pm
The arena lights dim and a spotlight shines on the arena entrance as Weak Aside by Bloodbath blasts out of the arena speakers.

♫We're born to reign as masters
To ashes we'll burn the pastures
Repell their ways back to nothingness♫

Loud boos are heard from the crowd as Cartwright enters the arena wearing a black robe which shines in the light thanks to the red sequins that are all over it. Cartwright basks in the spotlight, looking towards the fans and embracing the jeers before he begins to make his way down the ramp and towards the ring.

♫Chaos in symmetry
This glorious victory
In darkness only we can see♫

Erica Teeling: "Coming to the ring at this time, from London, ENGLAND and weighting-in at 225 lbs. Wearing black, he is one of the most recognised stars in the history of professional wrestling. He is the self-proclaimed Extraordinary Englishman. Representing The Ferocious Four...........CAAAARTWRIIIIGHT!"

♫Transcend with rage of the elite
The new order come to rise and shine
Write new history as we wipe and delete
An urge to rid this world of human waste
Weak aside♫

Cartwright takes a moment to look at this Power Dome that is surrounding the ring. He enters the ring through the cage door and then the ropes. Cartwright stands in the center of the ring posing, his arms out to his sides and hands open with his eyes closed as he listens to the surrounding fans. Cartwright removes his entrance robe to reveal his black wrestling tights and boots.

Cartwright suddenly asks for a microphone.

Cartwright: "You shouldn't look so happy, Cyrus! This is everything that I have ever wanted, ever since you thought that you could be a General Manager around here!"

The crowd boos as Cartwright tries to take the spotlight away from his nemesis.

Cartwright: "Listen to this! I've never liked you! I've never trusted you! I think that you're obnoxious, a moron and very ugly physically! Everything that I have ever done for this company is to build and protect GWA! Tonight, I protect GWA by giving you the thrashing that you deserve, for thinking that you can just waltz-on in and play with MY career! Nobody messes with me! I am The Untouchable One and I do what I want, damn it!"

Protecting GWA or protecting himself....which one is it?

Cartwright: "Remember these fans chanting your name! Remember them cheering for you for this special match! Because when I'm done with you, you'll never DREAM of competing ever again! All these months of frustration will be unleashed on you! Just remember that it is all YOUR fault!"

Cartwright drops the microphone as the fans begin chanting for Cyrus again.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:47 pm
The Lion removed his duster and handed it off, along with his chair, to a stage hand just as the cage prematurely began lowering. ******** technicians need to be fired! Cyrus leaned into the corner as Cartwright finally made his entrance, prancing around in his stupid black robe. He rolled his eye when the Englishman motioned for a microphone.

The Lion simple shook his head with a smile as Cart spouted off his non-sense. Cyrus stepped out of the corner as the Englishman was just about done with his self-deceptive ramblings. He walked over to where Cart dropped the mic. He looked down at it, and after a moment, kicked it out his way. "Show time, bub!"

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:37 am
Cartwright wags his finger at Cyrus. It's not showtime until Cartwright says it is!

The Lad watches Cyrus kick the microphone away, there must be something wrong with him today, he loves the chatter!

Cartwright looks to shove Cyrus backwards, mouthing-off at the General Manager for thinking that it was a good idea to accept the match with him!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:49 pm
The audience gave a reaction as Cyrus was suddenly given a shove by his opponent. Ooooh! He looked up at the audience as took a step forward towards Cart. The Lion bit his lip and gave a nod before suddenly whipping his arm out, attempting to place five fingers across the Englishman's face!

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:21 am
SMACK! Cartwright's face is turned to the side by Cyrus' b***h slap, leaving a nice red mark where he is struck.

The Lad seethes, how dare he!

Cartwright looks to respond with a heavy right hand to the face!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:20 am
Finally, the Englishman seems ready to get straight to business! The right lands, only for Cyrus to return with a punch of his own!

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:36 am
A right comes back to Cartwright, the two exchanging blows quickly as the crowd cheers them on.

Cartwright decides to try and get the better of the situation by raking his General Manager's eyes with his fingers!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:25 am
The Englishman employs a dirty tactic, raking the eye of the Lion! Cyrus stumbled back a step rubbing his only eye in pain.

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2020 5:05 pm
Yes! Try pushing those pencils now that you're blind!

Cartwright must seize upon this opportunity and looks to do that by grabbing Cyrus by the back of the head and sending him face-first into the steel cage!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:15 pm
Still distracted by the pain in his eye, Cyrus is grabbed and run right into the cage wall, with his arm taking the majority of the hit! The Lion landed on the floor after hitting the cage.

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2020 3:22 pm
Cartwright continues his trash talking towards the downed Cyrus, telling him that he deserves every second of pain that he feels for the way that he has treated The Lad!

Cartwright doesn't need or want to do anything flashy as he looks to put his foot across Cyrus' throat and choke him with his weight!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:00 am
Cyrus quickly clutched at Cartwright's boot as the Englishman presses his foot against the Lion's throat. There wasn't much he could do in this position other than keep the boot off his throat. After letting out a cough the Lion spoke up. "I lift more than your weight daily, tiny!"

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:09 pm
Ha! Cheap words were coming out of the General Managers mouth as he realizes what a terrible mistake he made in provoking Cartwright for so long!

Cartwright: "Yeah, you look real strong under my boot!"

The Lad doesn't like Cyrus' voice and looks to perform a stomp with the same foot towards the same area!

PPV archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff