Submit

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:57 am
Celeanor's Ponies & Plots
Established 2005

Disclaimer:
I'm largely doing solo RPs among my own characters to further my plots. If you happen to be reading along and inspiration strikes you in some way, by all means drop me a PM or hit me up up on discord!

I enjoy casual writing via Discord as well as formal RPs in the guild. Feel free to hit me up for either.

Disclaimer #2:
On mates, breeding slots and progeny plots: I'm open to most things for my singletons. Hit me up on discord.

Disclaimer #3:
This thread is really for my own personal brain collecting juice pan. You can post if you want, but please direct Ideas/Comments/Questions/Etc to PM or discord. I promise I don't bite. I'm just busy and I get distracted easily. xd

Discord: Celeanor#6359

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:00 am
Seresai
An Elder WIP
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quote:

RP Logs - Fillyhood and Young Adult Years
These logs are largely incomplete, but they show her development and persistence. The cut off for this time period is when she returns from her long journey to find her brother; her home is in a state of crisis, one of the founding members of the herd is dead, the elder Flame is grieving - and she finds herself forced into the position of leadership early.

Quote:

RP Logs - Adult Years
Seresai's long-distance travel may be over, but she's finding that her journey has only just begun. During this time period, she comes to grips with the fact that 'leadership' is messy. Most of her friends and family simply don't understand each other, and she is expected to find the middle ground with or without their cooperation. Somehow, she keeps everyone together. Somehow, she helps them all survive their period of grief for Tai and the continued attacks by the skinwalker Seethe. Somehow... she grows up. This period ends when she finds an abandoned colt and decides to raise him herself.

Quote:

Solo Plot: Shishio Gen
The decision to raise Gen as her own comes with a host of problems. Her own fathers prejudice raise it's ugly head, sowing fear and distrust among the herd and causing conflicts among their allies. It doesn't help that the young colt loses his way and falls into blood madness - but through it all, Seres stands by him, taking her own life in her hands to save him and prove to the rest of the herd that racial bias has no place in Elderwillow. This period ends when Gen comes of age and is recognized by everyone - except Crousader.

Quote:

Solo Plot: Dear Old Dad
Crousader is a problem. He's always been a bit of a tyrant to his children, but his bitter distrust of everything that isn't just like him has finally drawn blood. As the herd Protector and leader of the Elderwillow Herd, Seresai finds herself in the unenviable position of needing to intervene in her father's destructive trajectory ... or see him off herself. This period ends with Crousader leaving on a journey of his own, seeking out the places from his memory that are eating him alive.

Quote:

Solo Plot: New Home
Wildfire has been adamant for a long time that their current position was only meant to be temporary. After the Sundering of the Islagiatt Territory, the Elderwillow Soquili underwent a lot of changes - including a new name - but the cherry tree and their name 'Cerezo' just didn't suit. The land itself appeared to reject them, and in time (Wildfire insisted) conditions would deteriorate. Seresai and the rest of the leadership team send out scouts to find potential new homesites ... in the course of this, they discover a new human settlement along the coast. The kawani and european settlers affiliated with the Elderwillow Herd wish to engage in trade with, and possibly settle with, the growing town. Seresai herself descends on the town with her consort, the Angeni of Compassion, and opens negotiations. Things go as planned, which is a nice change of pace, but Seres still has yet to find a patch of land to call home for the soquili in her care. The settlers end up helping with this search when they ask for help dispelling a vengeful spirit at the headwaters to the large river they use to irrigate their fields.

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

Celeanor
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:02 am
Arcturus Plots Go Here  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2021 9:02 am
Shishio Gen plots go here  

Celeanor
Crew