Cartwright: "I don't think Cyrus Leone realizes what he is in for tonight."

A pre-recorded video airs. It begins with Cartwright's voice being heard, but nothing is seen, as he talks about the General Manager of GWA.

Cartwright: "He doesn't understand what I will do to him....not just because I can...but because I need to."

Footage from the August 3rd 2019 edition of Nitro is shown. Cartwright has just defeated his mystery opponent, Salem Croft.

---

Suddenly there is a strange noise coming from the crowd. Cartwright and Salem look around to see what is going on. Three unknown men hop over the barricade and surround the ring. They slowly climb on to the ring apron. Cartwright raises his fists up, prepared to defend the wounded Salem and himself.

The three men enter the ring and as they do, Cartwright slides out, leaving Salem alone with them.

The three men begin to attack Salem, stomping away at him as Cartwright grabs a steel chair.

Cartwright slides into the ring with the chair and swings towards the group to back them away into the top left corner of the ring. Cartwright helps Salem up.

Cartwright winks into the camera, turning around to deliver a sickening chair shot to the skull of an unsuspecting Salem, dropping him to the mat as a stunned crowd turns silent.

Cartwright directs the men to attack Salem's ribs, which they do so happily with stomps and punches. One of the men, wearing a jesters hat, pulls a pair of handcuffs from out of his pocket to give to Cartwright.

Cartwright handcuffs Salem's hands together behind his back and leans him against the ropes. Cartwright tells the men to follow his lead and delivers vicious chops to Salem's chest, punishing the helpless and defenseless man. Salem begins to fight back as a man wearing shades prepares to chop him, kicking the shades off of the man with a superkick and dropping the man. The crowd begins to cheer Salem on as he delivers a big boot to a muscular man that staggers him across the ring. Salem superkicks the man in the jester hat, forcing Cartwright to put a stop to this with a chair strike to the ribs.

The mystery attackers grab steels chairs for themselves and join Cartwright in smacking Salem's grounded body with them repeatedly. The Lad decides to find a different weapon, a baseball bat, as management appears on the entrance ramp ordering him to stop the assault on Salem, who looks like he is almost beaten unconscious.

Cartwright enters the ring with the baseball bat and stands over Salem, who looks up at him with tears in his eyes. Cartwright shows no mercy, ramming the top of the baseball bat down on to Salem's throat in a shocking display. The medical team rush towards the ring to check on Salem, who squirms in agony on the mat, holding his throat as Cartwright looks satisfied with his work.

---

Cartwright: "The Ferocious Four came together to enable us all to do what we want around here and to gain championships. We have won championships. We have ended careers. We ended the career of Salem Croft. It needed to be done. He had it coming for years."

Cartwright's face flickers on-screen for half a second while footage of him introducing F4 on the September 2nd 2019 Nitro is shown.

Cartwright: "Your career is next, Cyrus Leone. When The Ferocious Four formed, I also stated that we would fix what is wrong with this company and YOU are a big part of the problem."

Footage from the September 17th 2019 Nitro is shown of Cyrus Leone making draft picks for his show Crusade.

Cartwright: "As soon as that draft happened, I knew that you wasn't treating this company seriously. You don't pick me, the man who put the world on his shoulders for this company, LAST! You tried to unjustly strip me of the GWA World Heavyweight Championship days after my victory. You have never liked me and have been a thorn in my side since day one!"

Cartwright and Cyrus' multiple verbal battles from over the months are shown.

---

Cyrus: "I don't get sorrow, I don't feel regret, and I have absolutely no empathy for you or your lackeys. I do however have a boundless amount of rage, and a burning desire for vengeance. Of course, you already know all of this."

Cartwright: "Yeah, you look full of life as you sit behind your desk!"

Cyrus: "Eventually I will get tired of this game, and I will personally beat you into the ground, leveling your legacy to nothing. Drako, nor any of the Damones will be able to stop me."

Cartwright: "You?! Beat me into the ground?! As if I would ever feel threatened by some pencil pusher like Cyrus!"

Cyrus: "I am still The Dream."

Cartwright: "You keep on dreaming buddy! I'm living the life that you wish you had...and you hate it! I can feel the raging jealousy!"

---

More footage is shown of Cartwright verbally assaulting Cyrus follows.

---

Joe: "I think it would be fair to say that you and the Crusade General Manager, Cyrus Leone, don't get along.

Cartwright: "He just can't let go of the past! He can't be a professional and deal with me fairly, despite his position of authority! He has some weird grudge against me!"

A light bulb appears to switch on above Cartwright's head. He has figured it out.

Cartwright: "It must be jealousy! While I'm riding high as the GWA World Heavyweight Champion, kissing the ladies, making them cry and earning seven figures annually for it, his wrestling career has sunk so low that the only way that he can make a living is by becoming a pen pusher! Sitting behind a desk all day is such hard work, he'll tell you! So glamorous! He's not any good at that either, his management, literacy and numeracy skills are severely lacking! I'd be jealous of me if I was him! Thirteen years in this business and still going strong right here!"

---

One more for good luck.

---

Alexia: "Cartwright, before I ask you about your match, may I ask for an update to your trade request?"

Cartwright: "Alright. The truth is....after what happened at the Armed Conflict Supershow....I canceled it!"

Alexia: "What changed? Did you and Cyrus Leone patch things up?"

Cartwright: "Hell no! I still think he's a biased, pencil pushing geek! Did you see the Team Crusade vs Team Haven match on the show?! Team Haven are losers! They don't deserve The Ferocious Four either! Their GM, Mr. Marrow, must somehow be even worse!"

Cartwright: "The owner of this company, Drako Damone, has shown that he doesn't care about this place as much as I do due to his inaction over you. I will deal with you myself tonight. After tonight, The Ferocious Four will truly be unleashed! Nobody will be able to stop us...not even the wannabe General Manager!"

The video ends with footage of The Ferocious Four attacking and injuring The Creeker and Team Dab, showing how vicious and ruthless they are. How could they become even worse following tonight?