Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 葉║ 𝓚𝓸𝓷𝓸𝓱𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ʟᴇᴀғ
🍃 || The Bazaar [RPC Marketplace Index] [Damaged] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2023 12:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

▱▰▱I clenched my teeth together tightly when I sensed Isao retrieving a scythe weapon with blood. "You Jashinists have no originality! Do you ever switch it up from the scythe with blood on it routine?!" I feigned a yawn after I shouted Isao down. Jashinists had always felt so cliche to me. The sonic cocoon was lowered and then I could feel Chomei trembling from a sudden disturbance. It wasn't until Shukaku appeared moments later that I knew what Chomei's anxiety meant. Shukaku...no. Very unlucky. Chomei's voice rang in my head with a morose tone. I just scratched my head for a moment before getting back into battle stance. This can't be right! What happened to Ignis?! Er...whatever his name was?! This was all so crazy, what happened to the previous host with the confusing name who I met earlier? I wondered for a moment if this was a genjutsu but based on my sensory this was real tailed beast chakra emanating from the sand beast. I panicked for a bit until Sadayo finally arrived.

▱▰▱I clapped my hands together and squared my stance as my neon green demonic chakra cloak grew to the highest level. "Time to step this up!" All seven tails manifested with six of them being insectoid chakra wings. The seventh tail extended from my middle back. The cloak vibrated violently with a low humming sound. A ball of purple chakra formed in front of me as I flew back up into the air. As the shockwave of tailed beast chakra was unleashed from Shukaku and Isao, I fired back. "Bijuu...dama!" The blast came from my chest as I expanded my arms outward. My aim was to destroy the shockwave before it could hurt others and target the powerful beam of chakra to colliding with Isao and Shukaku.

×TITLE: Jonin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 10】▰【AGILITY: 09】▰【ENDURANCE: 02】▰【CHAKRA: 3,985 || 4,665】▰【STAMINA: 2,515 || 2,515】▰【INSECTS: 1,000 || 1,000】▰【CHOMEI CHAKRA: 4,040 || 5,000】▰【CHOMEI STAMINA: 5,000 || 5,000】▰【SONIC CHAKRA: 1,200 || 1,200

Technique Used:
Tailed Beast Ball [ Bijuu Dama ] | Rank S+ | Overwhelming | Chomei Chakra
The Tailed Beast Ball is the ultimate attack of a tailed beast. To form the attack they gather both positive chakra and negative chakra, shape it into a sphere, and then compress it near but outside of their mouth. The compressed energy sphere can be grown to as small as a 20 foot diameter and can hit anything in the same area or another relatively near location entirely. The sphere's concentrated form grinds and demolishes virtually anything it comes into contact with. The Tailed Beast Ball will explode upon contact, decimating almost everything within the first 30 feet beyond its original diameter, but the concussive force of the released energy will reach another 50 feet and will violently throw anyone caught in that area outside of its range. The aftermath of the Tailed Beast Ball's detonation will leave everything that has been struck in a crater that is 100 feet at its deepest. For every 10 chakra spent created the Tailed Beast Ball can proportionately increase its dimensions: +10ft sphere diameter, +5ft decimation damage range, +10ft concussive force range, +10ft crater size. (This does not effect technique damage beyond S+) Utilizing some kind of sensory technique is most beneficial if targeting enemies beyond the user's immediate area.
• Can target any topic in the same sub-forum
• Cannot apply more than 100 (1000 for the Kyuubi) Chakra. This is on top of the base S+ cost.
• Must charge for 1 post before firing if applying more than A rank chakra.

Technique Active:

PA Used:
▱▰▱ Demonic Metamorphosis | All the Utamushi insects in Nimure's body die and instantly regenerate when they come into contact with Chomei's chakra during a demon transformation. After regenerating, the Utamushi are supercharged by Chomei's chakra. This allows them to remember up to five of their past technique resistances through the innate adaptation ability of the Aburame clan. These adaptations must have actually happened in the past and must be noted on the modifiers section of the profile to be used. This metamorphosis of the Utamushi requires a demon transformation and thus all adaptations are lost when the demon transformations end. This does not cost a combat action.

Techniques Active:

Demon Mode Active:

Demon Mastery: The host dons a bright neon green aura of sonic chakra as they and Chomei are able to unify their will and openly share his chakra and the host's body without reserve. This neon green vibrating chakra hugs the user's form and clothing tightly, appearing similarly. The user manifests all seven of Chomei's tails with six wings for flight and their entire body is covered in a knightly bug shell armor shape of sonic chakra.
• The user's strength, agility, and endurance are elevated to 10 while the user's speed is elevated to 12 for the duration of the transformation.
• The user's speed and agility increase by [6] each while flying.
• Speed release techniques are considered overwhelming during the transformation and are boosted [1] rank higher during this transformation.
• Wind techniques are considered overwhelming during the transformation and cost [1] rank less to use.

Active Effects
Specialized Breeds:
Utamushi: The Utamushi (歌虫, Song Bug) are neon green flying crickets with orange wings. Because of these traits the Utamushi generally resemble Chomei. They release their characteristic chirps that can sound beautifully melodious or like a high-pitched screech. Because of this ability, they are also known as echo crickets. The Utamushi's song can be used as a sound-based trigger for the host's genjutsu and applies tiered jamming based on the rank of the technique. The Utamushi are capable of causing their bodies to glow neon green like fireflies. Utamushi consume chakra and therefore can be used for most Aburame insect techniques. Finally, the bugs are able to violently vibrate their wings to add vertigo to the user's fuuton.
Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Cricket Chorus | Some of the kikaichu who fed from Chomei's supersonic chakra evolved into a new species of Aburame insect that is entirely unique to Nimure called the Utamushi. The Utamushi feed on small amounts of Chomei's chakra to survive so without the demon's chakra present in some form in the body through fuuinjutsu or otherwise, the species cannot survive. The Utamushi consume the specialized breed slot.
Utamushi: The Utamushi (歌虫, Song Bug) are neon green flying crickets with orange wings. Because of these traits the Utamushi generally resemble Chomei. They release their characteristic chirps that can sound beautifully melodious or like a high-pitched screech. Because of this ability, they are also known as echo crickets. The Utamushi's song can be used as a sound-based trigger for the host's genjutsu and applies tiered jamming based on the rank of the technique. The Utamushi are capable of causing their bodies to glow neon green like fireflies. Utamushi consume chakra and therefore can be used for most Aburame insect techniques. Finally, the bugs are able to violently vibrate their wings to add vertigo to the user's fuuton.
▱▰▱ Demonic Metamorphosis | All the Utamushi insects in Nimure's body die and instantly regenerate when they come into contact with Chomei's chakra during a demon transformation. After regenerating, the Utamushi are supercharged by Chomei's chakra. This allows them to remember up to five of their past technique resistances through the innate adaptation ability of the Aburame clan. These adaptations must have actually happened in the past and must be noted on the modifiers section of the profile to be used. This metamorphosis of the Utamushi requires a demon transformation and thus all adaptations are lost when the demon transformations end. This does not cost a combat action.
▱▰▱ Sonic Hellion | The jinchuuriki receives 200 sonic chakra per body rank rather than 100 for a total of 1,200 at S+ rank. Additionally, sonic chakra can be used to pay for a wind technique to add vertigo to any fuuton at [1] tier above the rank of the technique.
▱▰▱ High Frequency | Sonic chakra causes wind, taijutsu, bukijutsu, and speed release techniques to vibrate violently. Doing so allows them to greatly damage bones and cause [1] tier higher trauma than the rank of the technique on contact. Additionally, these techniques gain a [1] rank advantage against armor, shattering the metal instantly.
▱▰▱ Sensory Overload | Sensory techniques cost [1] rank less for the jinchuuriki to cast. Additionally, whenever sonic chakra is used jamming is applied at [1] tier higher than the technique's rank. A loud buzzing sound can also emit from sonic techniques and cause deafness within 20 feet per rank of the technique.
▱▰▱ Supersonic | The user receives an extra 200 to their Sonic chakra reserves. The user is able to break the sound barrier while using Sonic techniques causing a concussive chakra blast that is [2] ranks lower than the sonic technique used (minimum of D-Rank) and the deafness status is inflicted. This blast costs no combat action or resource and can only happen once per post.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Pestillence | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects inflict tiered disease status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Swarm of Acidity | By applying 10 chakra at no action cost, Nimure's insects become acidic and inflict tiered corrosion status on contact based on the rank of the Aburame technique.
▱▰▱ Unstable Mutation | When your Kikaichu adapts to a specific element the Kikaichu also gains that element. Insect techniques utilizing these Kikaichu can apply up to Tier-2 of their elemental status. Tier-4 if [Ninjutsu] class. Temporarily share your Kikaichu's adaptive resistance gaining a 1-rank reduction of its currently adapted resistance.
▱▰▱ Give and Take | The Chakra your Kikaichu drain to reproduce themselves can instead be stored within their bodies. When the Kikaichu return to you the host you can instead regain the chakra that was drained at the expense of the Kikaichu that were used to drain said chakra. Because of this your initial Chakra pool is also expansive netting you an additional +100 Chakra.
▱▰▱ Hive Meister | The max amount of Insects you can store in your body increases by [100]. You can house [2] Specialized Breeds instead of [1]. The Aburame may cast Ninjutsu using Insects instead of Chakra as the resource. When preforming ninjutsu in this manner, their insects swarm through their ninjutsu, latching to any targets it contacts. These ninjutsu techniques can be used in exchange for bugs at 1.5 times the cost.
▱▰▱ Elusive Echoes | Sound manipulation techniques may cast a sound-based genjutsu simultaneously with these techniques for no additional activation with the sound technique acting as the trigger. Genjutsu cast this way must be kai'd and cannot be released through pain. These techniques require a kai above the rank of the technique to release, up to S, not stacking with any genjutsu discipline. Sound-based maruton techniques may be added to the bloodline list without taking up slots.
▱▰▱ Clairvoyance | Sensory techniques cost one rank less in resource to use. Sensory techniques can be korabo'd with bloodline techniques for no additional activation. The user's passive radius of detailed information is increased to 100 meters.
▱▰▱ Gale | The user gains +2 agility. In addition, the user may pick one fuuton technique per body rank to make variable, though this requires moderator approval. Also, wind techniques with vertigo have that status effect increased by [1] tier at a maximum of tier 4.
▱▰▱ Plague Doctor | Nimure's mask has been electronically enhanced to resist the effects of gas-based poison. When this effect is active his voice becomes highly distorted and buzzing to further conceal his identity as a JUEI agent. This effect can only occur when Nimure is wearing his plague doctor mask with the goggles attachment that obscures the top half of his face.
▱▰▱ Cloak and Dagger | Once a shinobi has completed 50 missions without gaining any fame or infamy, a shinobi is able to erase their presence almost entirely. For 5 posts, the shinobi is considered to have tier 2 jamming preventing sensory techniques from sensing them. Once these five posts are over, this PA is put on cooldown for 3 posts. This cooldown cannot be reduced. Additionally they are considered to be invisible. Dojutsu simply do not acknowledge their existence unless they are in their advanced forms. I.e. Mangekyou sharingan, Tenseigan, etc. The user may choose to activate this PA at any point for no activation or cost. The invisiblity be broken by a shinobi with Infinite perception using a technique at least one rank below the shinobi's body rank. I.e. The cloak and dagger shinobi is B rank, the infinite perception shinobi must use an C rank technique. Finally, the shinobi unlocks access to this exclusive technique:

Class Information
First Class: Bloodline [ Aburame and Kenzen ]
▱▰▱ Dual Ancestry → Dual Ancestry allows you to have full access to two bloodlines upon creation including all techniques, abilities, and personal attributes associated with them. For biographical purposes, your secondary bloodline may be genetic or implanted at your discretion. This discipline gives you [4] bloodline PAs to be used only for the bloodline attributes of your dual bloodlines on top of the [2] personal attributes you receive at base for a total of [6]. If two elemental bloodlines are chosen then the primary bloodline's elemental affinities become your base elements and you gain full access to those elements while your secondary bloodline gives you locked elemental affinities that you cannot learn ninjutsu techniques from but you gain full access to the secondary bloodline. Locked elemental affinities can be unlocked through methods such as ninjutsu class or personal attributes. Elemental affinity personal attributes are automatically allotted to locked affinities. Jiongu users do not have access to Dual Ancestry nor can they be chosen as a secondary bloodline. Dual Ancestry users do not have access to the implant system including the Genetic Palette personal attribute. If you use multiple techniques from both of your bloodlines in the same post without Korabo then those techniques are increased in effectiveness by one rank. This discipline cannot be taken with the Elemental Mastery discipline from Ninjutsu Class.
Second Class: Ninjutsu
▱▰▱ Genius Keystone → You may create a "keystone" technique; this technique is essentially a Ninjutsu ninja's signature move, with power, aesthetic flair and versatility as described in the Keystone Guideline. In addition, you are able to use your third action for any ninjutsu, whether it is offensive or defensive, once every two turns. This discipline may not be taken in conjunction with another Keystone Discipline. Finally, Genius Keystone Ninja have the ability to Korabo their ninjutsu for [1] action to boost the rank of the korabo'd technique by [1] up to S+ rank with varying cool downs depending on the rank of the techniques.
E-D - None
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3
Third Class: Scholar
▱▰▱ Infinite Perception → Your specialty is more in sensory than in sealing or summoning. You are able to discover things such as demon chakra, or the type of technique that is about to be active (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, etc.), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank from any active sensory technique. This discipline allows the user to be able to sense their enemy’s ninjutsu attacks and their composition, which grants a -2 rank reduction to dodging with the dodge mechanic X-ranked skill so long as it was used within the range of the user’s sensory abilities. You can release yourself from genjutsu at one rank lower in kai chakra release but with no benefit in pain release. In addition, the user's sensory abilities are extended fifty feet per rank of the technique. As a master tracker, you can advance in the ninja hunter and special ops careers for half as many Oinin Butai and ANBU missions completed. Upon reaching Initiate in Oinin Butai, you gain the Eagle Eye perk innately so you can choose one other Oinin perk as well. When you use a sensory technique with jamming you can double the jamming effect, this ability applies to one technique per three posts.
▱▰▱ Cross Class: → Bloodline – Ninjutsu: May combine one bloodline technique and one ninjutsu technique for a single action once every three posts by paying the resource cost for both. Bloodline techniques that share the user's elements gain the overwhelming property if not already applied.

Hurrak

Kondo Kaicho

gucci-shinigami

Cute Things In Jars

Evil Toaster Yokai

Prince_yureil

KibitzRajas

DarkMockingbird

Aesirfire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2023 1:12 pm
User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅ ▅ ▅▅▅

Tazu Koi
Genjutsu/Bloodline

▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅ ▅ ▅▅▅

Branded like an animal, I can still feel them burning in my mind.

Within a instant, Tazu's vision cleared and the person she was fighting was Kali. Tch, gritting her teeth, she realized she was tricked by a Genjutsu but in her condition at the time of it, she had no way of fighting it. She gave Kali the sorry eye expression, the way she was fighting earlier, it came with the intent to put a enemy down, not to put a ally down. Despite the outrage of a Genjutsu being used, she has to focus on what she can do to help the others. She can worry about tending Kali to a medical facility but at this moment, she has to focus on the enemy. Within hand sign, she used Flower Petal Escape once more, but this time, she shifts herself into the form of sand through genjutsu. If Isao stares or seen the sand brisling into the wind, Tazu would be invisible to him.

Tazu appearing behind Isao from body flicker, does hand signs for Earth's Disembodiment technique, it allows her to spit mud at high velocity. It cuts like a very sharp blade, it being a very deadly jutsu that could potentially cut a limb off. If it doesn't quite hit him, she can maintain it past its normal sustained duration and chase him with it requiring less chakra to cast it. Point is for her with this attack, it try to interrupt him and potentially hurt him severely. Though even in the midst of that, she comes up with additional jutsu but of Suiton.

She does hand signs for Thousand Flying Water Needles Of Death, gathering moisture in the air, enough to form a thousand needles surrounding Isao. With a single finger point, the thousand needles of water launch in a third hundred sixty directions inward towards him. Not only does Isao have to worry about the high velocity mud attack coming at him, potentially being chased with it by Tazu but water needles are coming quickly at him attempting to pierce him like senbon. This is Tazu's attempt to inflict damage and help the others, even being a distraction for him so that the others can catch him off guard. She felt helpless against the genjutsu he casted, she isn't exactly comfortable with her current level of power. She must get stronger for her new allies, even if she has to dive into darker power to get it.

My eyes are closing softly, inside these walls i fade away, still holding on cause this is far from over. I won't say goodnight, my heart's grown colder, waiting for the sun to rise again.

Chakra Pool: 1,250-70-140-70-70= 900-20-160-80=640-160=480-5-80-20=375-5-80-40=250
                                    Stamina Pool: 1,025-20=1,005-40-160=805-40=765-40=725
                                    Class Specialization Passives:
                                    First Class: Genjutsu
                                    ▱▰▱ {Lasting Hypnosis} → The user's genjutsu prowess has achieved a heightened level of potency and lingers for longer. The primary sense of any genjutsu that was released using Kai lingers for [1] additional post. This residual effect is minor because the manipulation of the target with the technique has ended. For example, a complete darkness sight genjutsu that was dispelled may leave the lingering feeling that the world is still a bit darker than it is in reality. If a genjutsu used a mental status effect then it will linger for [1] post longer at one level below what it was before at a minimum of level one. Originally level one mental status effects are too weak to linger. The base duration of your genjutsu are increased by [1] post at E-C, [2] at B-A, and [3] at S and above. Instance genjutsu are not affected by an increase of duration but instead cannot be dispelled by kai and only by pain. Genjutsu upkeep lessens by [5] Chakra per body rank and non-Instant are applied with overwhelming up to S Rank, requiring lingering genjutsu to use [1.5x] the resource to Kai.}
                                    Second Class: Bloodline
                                    ▱▰▱ {Dual Ancestry} → {Dual Ancestry allows you to have full access to two bloodlines upon creation including all techniques, abilities, and personal attributes associated with them. For biographical purposes, your secondary bloodline may be genetic or implanted at your discretion. This discipline gives you [4] bloodline PAs to be used only for the bloodline attributes of your dual bloodlines on top of the [2] personal attributes you receive at base for a total of [6]. If two elemental bloodlines are chosen then the primary bloodline's elemental affinities become your base elements and you gain full access to those elements while your secondary bloodline gives you locked elemental affinities that you cannot learn ninjutsu techniques from but you gain full access to the secondary bloodline. Locked elemental affinities can be unlocked through methods such as ninjutsu class or personal attributes. Elemental affinity personal attributes are automatically allotted to locked affinities. Jiongu users do not have access to Dual Ancestry nor can they be chosen as a secondary bloodline. Dual Ancestry users do not have access to the implant system including the Genetic Palette personal attribute. If you use multiple techniques from both of your bloodlines in the same post without Korabo then those techniques are increased in effectiveness by one rank. This discipline cannot be taken with the Elemental Mastery discipline from Ninjutsu Class.}
                                    ▱▰▱ Cross Class or Specialization: → Genjutsu – Bloodline: The user is able to combine their bloodline techniques and genjutsu together for one action by using the bloodline technique as a trigger by effecting the target's senses. This ability has a three post cool down. Bloodline Techniques and Genjutsu cost five chakra less.

PAs:
                                    Personal Attributes: Kimono Bloodline and Traits:

hide spoiler
                                    ▰▰▰ Bloodline Traits:
                                    • All Members of The Kemono Shinzō may speak with their own species in its native tongue
                                    • Kemono Shinzō may summon as if they were one body rank higher than they are.
                                    • Kemono Shinzō can have a physical appearance ranging anywhere from a Kemonomimi (Human with Animal Ears and Tail typically.) to an Anthromorph (Animal with Human-Like Body.)
                                    • Kemono Shinzō bloodline techniques naturally do not require hand seals as they are meant to be capable of being used regardless of the form the clan member is in.
                                    • Kemono Shinzō gain 5 free custom techniques which they can only use to make techniques based on their animal species abilities. Examples of this are a spider having web based customs, snakes with poison based customs, etc etc. These customs are considered bloodline techniques. If an animal doesn't have a particularly unique ability, these customs are simply considered 5 custom bloodline techniques.
                                    • Switching between forms requires one activation in combat unless otherwise stated.
                                    • When a Kemono Shinzō switches forms it is capable of functioning as a form of Kai so long as the user pays the proper cost of kai. Doing this does not consume an action but only once per battle.

▰▰▰ Bloodline Attributes:
                                    ▱▰▱ We're all Different | The clan member begins with a summoning contract on any species that they wish. Additionally, get a +1 to stat boost for each kemono, pet, or summon you have on the battlefield up to 6. [Crow]
                                    ▱▰▱ Unleash the Beast | While in Human Form the clan member is capable of using jutsu via animalistic vocalizations such as roaring or hissing. While in Animal Form the clan member is capable of wielding weapons in order to utilize bukijutsu, or using their natural weaponry such as claws, horns, tails to utilize bukijutsu within reason.
                                    ▱▰▱ Master Shifter l The clan member is capable of changing forms once every 3 posts without using an activation. Their Half-Animal Form and Ancestral Form's cost per post is reduced by one rank.

Kuruma Bloodline and Traits:

▰▰▰ Sakkakugan Traits:
                                    • All Sakkakugan owners are born with a special attribute, listed below.
                                    • Sakkakugan owners are typically physically fragile.
                                    • The Sakkakugan is able to see the life-force of a demon inside it's host even when it is hidden by a seal.
                                    • Sakkakugan owners typically have bipolar disorder, due to the mental stress their powers put on them.
                                    • Genjutsu rank D - C cost [5] less chakra to perform.
                                    • Genjutsu rank B - A cost [10] less chakra to perform.
                                    • Genjutsu rank S cost [20] less chakra to perform.
                                    • Kai costs [10] less chakra to perform.

▰▰▰ Sakkakugan Abilities:
                                    Note: These are not bloodline attributes and are automatically obtained if the requirements are met.
                                    • Life Sense | Within 100 meters, any type of life is able to be seen as a bright glow, when even the Byakugan cannot see it.
                                    • Potent Illusions | Genjutsu performed while Sakkakugan is active are treated to cost an extra [5] chakra per rank of the genjutsu to Kai
                                    • Sixth Sense as the First | With a stationary body, the user can detach his vision and walk around to look at things. Cannot physically move during this.
                                    • The Gift of Life | The user may trade their life for another's, resurrecting them if they were recently killed.

▱▰▱ Abolishing Sight | All techniques labeled 'weakness' have their duration increased by [1] post.
                                    ▱▰▱ Interweaving Fairytales | Because the Sakkakugan is so adept at weaving genjutsu together they are afforded a unique version of self korabo which is done in place of a normal korabo between two illusions. When more than one genjutsu is on the target their ranks are shifted so that the lower ranked genjutsus get their strength bumped up to highest ranked genjutsu on the target for the rest of it's duration. This is only useable up to the users self ranked korabo level and each genjutsu is still treated as separate when interacting with kai. Any upkeeps are also increased to reflect this change.
                                    ▱▰▱ Otherwordly Imagery | Genjutsu performed cannot be mimicked or reversed by any means. ( Genjutsu can still be broken, however. )

Effect Active:

▰Half-Animal Form
                                    This form must be learned by the Kemono Shinzō. This is a form that has been forged by the creative efforts of older members of the clan who wished to adopt stronger abilities into their human-like form. The member of the clan using this ability will channel primal energy into their person, any animal like appendage they may have in their human form will grow larger, they themselves typically increase in size, they will grow other things such as longer claws, larger fangs, scales where there were not once scales, and anything fitting of their animal species while in their human form, while retaining most of their human-like features. They become capable of using jutsu through somatic motion or animal like vocalizations such as roaring and hissing. Their Taijutsu and Bukijutsu inflict 1 tier higher trauma than normal. And their stat caps advance by 1 stage, to a maximum of 10. Cap of 4 becomes 6, cap of 6 becomes 8, cap of 8 becomes 10. While in this form they are immune to muteness. To remain in this state requires an A Rank amount of Stamina per post. This cost can not be reduced except via Master Shifter

Sakkakugan: Active
                                    Instance
                                    1) ▰ Flower Petal Escape [ Hanabira Esukēpu ]
                                    ▰Rank: D
                                    ▰Primary Sense: Sight
                                    ▰Additional Senses: Sound, One Other Sense of Choice
                                    ▰Base Duration: 1 Post
                                    ▰Upkeep: None
                                    ▰Trigger: Line of Sight
                                    ▰Source: Visual Phantasm
                                    ▰Status Effect: None
                                    ▰Description: While the official description in the source material is that the user disperses into flower petals to escape, this technique will cause an illusion of the user scattering in some sort of effect. This can range from ash, to flowers, to leaves, to sand, birds, etc. This serves as the Genjutsu variant to Shunshin, covering the escape movement through trickery, and follows the same rules and restrictions as others of its type. Those who witness this scattering effect are also effectively blinded to the users existence afterward, giving them a short window of invisibility (one activations worth of time) though this only protects against physical sight.

2) ▰ Earth's Disembodiment [ Chikyuu no Tachikirumono ] | Rank A
                                    The user forms a single hand sign, spewing mud at a high velocity that has the ability to slice anything within it's fifty foot range as though it were done by a blade. This technique can be sustained for two posts before requiring an upkeep cost of twenty chakra per post.

3) ▰ Thousand Flying Water Needles of Death [ Sensatsu Suishou ] | Rank B
                                    The user will hold a single hand sign, and then gather water from existing bodies of water or molecules in the air in preparation. The water will then rise into the air, where it will take the form of long senbon needles. The senbon can be held stationary in the air for as long as the user sees fit until they are quickly launched. It should also be noted that the user may create any number of senbon, from one [1] to one thousand [1,000], using this technique. The strength of each individual senbon weakens as more are created, totaling B-rank in damage regardless of number.

Stats:

xxxxx [ Strength ] 0
                                    xxxxx [ Speed ] 1
                                    xxxxx [ Agility ] 1
                                    xxxxx [ Endurance ] 0

Mission(s):

Aesirfire

DarkMockingbird

Evil Toaster Yokai

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Hurrak

Quote:

Quote:

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Evil Toaster Yokai

Distinct Hunter

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2023 5:36 pm
User Image

Genma Onibushi
                                          "𝓨𝓮𝓪𝓱, 𝔀𝓱𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻. 𝓘 𝓰𝓾𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓘'𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓸 𝓲𝓽."

Konoha | D | Genin

From his vantage point high above his physical head, Genma scanned the area. It was hard to make anything out in the cloud of mist that blanketed the area, but he knew that the girl that had attacked him, and the bears that had interfered, were somewhere in there. It wasn’t his style, but all he could do now was wait for some sign that would point to their location. If his consciousness was still within his physical body, he would probably have started launching attacks in random directions and hope to hit someone.

A burst of strong wind came from the location of the main fight, blowing away the veil of mist, and simultaneously forcing his cloud form to dissipate. He managed, just barely, to catch a glimpse of his foes before being forced back into physical form. The shock made him groggy for a moment, needing to reacclimate to his surroundings. He blinked a few times, thinking that the sudden darkness was a side effect of his early reacquaintance with his body. When he heard, or rather felt, a deep growl reverberate through the air around him, he turned his head to see the creature that dwarfed the market area, swallowing the sky with its massive form. In the distance, the Hokage gave an order: “Stop that beast.” He was in awe, never before having seen something of such size. As the sand began to fall, all he could do was stand there, his body not yet ready to move. ”Well fu-”

A flash of red hair caught his attention as the girl from before slid to a halt in front of him, exhaling flames that turned the sand to a wall of glass. It was an impressive display, to say the least. Before he could say his thanks, the wall shattered, more bullets of sand breaking through and pelting her, knocking her backwards. ”s**t.” Genma forced himself to move, wrestling back control over his limbs. He flew through a series of hand seals, holding the final seal. Just like before, swirling black and purple flames ignited at his feet, rising and coalescing into a 10-foot tall cyclone. ▰ Flame Whirlwind [ Kaen Senpuu ] | Rank C [Overwhelming] ▰ Healing Hands Technique: Minor [ Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui ] | Rank C The twister rushed forward, enveloping Ayame from behind. She would feel a gentle, warm sensation spread through her body for a moment as tongues of flame enveloped her, lingering for a few seconds before passing on and heading towards the sand beast. It wasn’t much, but it at least would be a start in tending to her wounds. His way of repaying her back for protecting him.

He moved to pick up her discarded weapon with his free hand and held it out for her to take, holding the single sign needed to allow the cyclone to continue on its path. ”You good?” Once the weapon was exchanged, he laid his hand against her stomach and began releasing more healing chakra, passing his hand over the spots that the sand had struck her to further heal some of the damage she sustained. ▰ Healing Hands Technique: Minor [ Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui ] | Rank C ”That’s one hell of a monster up there. It’s going to be hard to take that down.” He turned his head to take in the sight of Shukaku, his lips spreading into a wild and excited grin. ”I’m not all that great at healing, but that should take care of the smaller stuff. You think you’ll still be able to fight?”

▬▬▬▬▬▬╧ xxxx ╧▬▬▬▬▬▬

Chakra: 390 / 550 | | Stamina: 350 / 350

"Speech"

Activations:
▰ Flame Whirlwind [ Kaen Senpuu ] | Rank C [Overwhelming] + ▰ Healing Hands Technique: Minor [ Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui ] | Rank C [Nin/Medic Cross Class]
The user forms several hand signs, holding the final sign. Once completed, flames erupt around the user in a cyclone like manner standing ten feet in height with their single handed seal allowing their flames to travel along the ground and seek out their target. For each post this is done, the user is required to pay an upkeep of ten chakra per post. Posts following the original post do not consume an activation for this technique. Opponents caught by the flames are engulfed, causing tier two burns and burning.
Uses chakra to mend minor wounds. Must have a hand or hands over the wounded area. Any stamina lost through trauma of tier one or two is automatically restored to the patient. If this technique is used on a target which has not endured trauma then they gain stamina double to the cost of this technique. If this technique is used on oneself then the stamina is only equal to the rank of the technique.
▰ Healing Hands Technique: Minor [ Chiyute No Jutsu: Karui ] | Rank C
Uses chakra to mend minor wounds. Must have a hand or hands over the wounded area. Any stamina lost through trauma of tier one or two is automatically restored to the patient. If this technique is used on a target which has not endured trauma then they gain stamina double to the cost of this technique. If this technique is used on oneself then the stamina is only equal to the rank of the technique.

Passive Effects:

Stats:
• Strength ► 0
• Speed ► 0
• Agility ► 0
• Endurance ► 1

Hurrak

Kondo Kaicho”[/quote]
[quote="gucci-shinigami

Stumpleton

Cute Things In Jars

Ephemeral Ozymandias

DarkMockingbird

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:48 pm
GM POST:

The beast roared! The ninja scrambling below and about were both pests and playthings to Shukaku. Again, he expended his arrogance through a effortless display of ability. He whipped his tail again amidst the chaos and fired a volley of sand at those who were looking like easy prey!

Quote:
"Pocket" Sand Drizzle [ Suna Shigure ] | | Spiritual | Auto hit

After condensing sand into fifty small lumps, the host launches them at an enemy from every direction. Because all the sand lumps are controlled by Chakra, it is possible to commence an attack with almost zero blind spots. The rain covers an area up to twenty feet in radius. This technique applies petrification blindness at [1] tier higher than the rank of the technique on contact Tier Two Blindness.

ooc: You all had since May to post. I understand Brooy and Mockingbird's circumstances but you two can have fun with this post.
The next post will be the actual reply to everyone.

Brooy

Have fun!

DarkMockingbird
Take your time, my dude.

Stumpleton
Did not know you were busy!

Prince_yureil
SORA ONLY Mayumi is excused because she is not fully in the fight.

Cute Things In Jars
NO EXCUSEEEEEE

Kondo Kaicho
SOMEWAHT OF AN EXCUUUUSEEEEE

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:36 pm
User Image

▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰
• Sora Kobayashi | D-rank | Bloodline/Genjutsu |

With a yank of her head and the iron like taste of blood in her maw Sora shifted away from Himitsu, massive paws plodding surprisingly lightly as she tossed the part of him out of her mouth, eyes locking onto the limb she removed. The fabric covered arm mildly twitching one as it settled on the ground, a hollow sensation hitting Sora as something nagged in the back of her mind that this was wrong as she snapped her head to glare at Himitsu as a low growl rumbling from the back of her throat as she began to cautiously circle him. Sora had never actually injured a humanoid to such an extreme degree, sure she’d killed a few wild animals when hunting as a tiger, however ripping a person's arm off was an out of her element experience, especially as she had the nagging sense she shouldn't have done it. Still she would stay guarded, predatory eye locked on Himitsu as he found his bearings, then very shortly after, though probably not feeling that way to him, he did something odd and proceeded to regrow his lacking appendage. Sora dropped her jaw in shock despite being a tiger as just simply regrowing a lost limb like that was absolutely bananas, a flash of disbelief surging up within her, causing her pacing to stop and her lowered quadrupedal body. For other reasons her aggression was also given pause as she studied Himitsu and Kuma fully as she had ample time to do so being harassed by no one, the pair of them sharing the same headband she sported, her instincts roaring at her that despite the fact she saw them as foes, they were in fact not and something was really wrong. A clash of two polar opposite perceptions struck Sora and elicited a sense of confusion, her head almost hurting under the conflict.

Sora staggered and padded around on the spot, slightly off balance whilst morphing back into her human form, tail managing to maintain hold on the Monks bear puppet, rattling it across the ground a little. Her lower face and neck were still red and coated in the blood from the arm she had removed despite the shift in form, though she didn’t allow it to distract her keeping her attention on the man. Himitsu had unleashed a technique clearly meant to lock Kuma down, Sora assuming it was a sealing technique of some sort, restraining from leading in to try and do something about it despite her natural predisposition to protect others. Regretfully the kemono didn’t pay attention to the true instigator here, thus when the ground rumbled with the calling of the giant tanuki, Sora was caught totally by surprise, though it’s unlikely she’d have been ready for something like that to happen. ”What the heck is THAT!?!?!?! Ohhhh this ain’t good!” She blurted out as she around around and gawked harder than when Himitsu regrew his arm. Despite her shock and the increasing extremes of this battle, Sora didn’t allow it to overwhelm her as she’d been in a high risk situation before, hell it was the reason she even now lived in Konoha. She also realized at this point that she and likely most people here had been subjected to a high grade genjutsu, being as she now with total certainty knew who was on her side, the crazy short guy clearly the cause of those moments of total discord.

Bolting toward Himitsu and Kuma and waving her arms and shouting semi frantically, the puppet dragging behind her, not realising the two had stopped fighting as Kuma was bound, ”We’ve been tricked, stop fighting each other, it’s an illusion, you’re friends!!” Though from with the best intentions, it might not have looked too good having someone who's lower face was coated in fresh blood trying saying what she did, though Sora didn’t consider that as she was focused on the fact that some genjutsu’s effects lingered and she wanted to try and use verbal rational to make thing not escalate. Switching her sight back and forth between them and the titanic entity that was called forth, Sora gulped as the sand for the incoming volley began forming and gathering, the tigeress's eyes widening as she made a quick few decisions, her instinct screaming danger. Still refusing to release the bear puppet with her tail, Sora launched herself in a massive leap, spiraling in the air as she let out a deep throated growl, molding her chakra and, as she hit the ground a few feet behind Himitsu, a large slab of rock ripping up from the road diagonally, creating a barrier between Himitsu and the sand rain(Stone Shield C-rank, Protects Himitsu), not having enough time to reach Kuma before the baseball sized clumps of sand started to pelt the vicinity. This didn’t stop her from trying to help Kuma, Sprinting up the slanted rock barrier and jumping off of it, the Puppet in toe thudding and grinding off of the stone before soaring with her. Sora’s efforts were too late as she spun and twisted out the way of two or three sand clumps but that’s where it ended.

The first strike wasn’t seen coming as Sora was confident she could weave through the sandballs, however with the weight of a massive puppet limiting her motions, a sharp and almost winding pain exploded from her left side, a square connection to her kidney that slowly her reactions with sudden pain, plus shunting her with its force. Two more struck her, one in the back and one to the side of her head, the force and shock causing her tail to released the puppet and forcing her into an uncontrolled spin into the ground between Himitsu and Kuma, immediately followed by the loud crash of the released puppet that belonged to the Jashinist. The strike to Sora’s temple combined with crashing into the ground at a bad angle, even with her reflexes managing to put her into a less dangerous landing position had momentarily knocked her out for a few seconds, Sora twitching a couple of times before opening her eyes and registering the pain. The warm trickle of her own blood seeping from the side of her head, adding to the crimson mask of blood she already sported upon her lower face, these burning trickles located in a few other points of her body from the bad crash, the left knee and side of her tights ripped and the red soaking into the surrounding white in a spreading patch. Still, Sora’s mind coming back into focus wasn’t worried about herself, shifting her head to look at Kuma as she was confident Himitsu would be fine, eyes widening and a pitfall of a sensation in her stomach as she glimpsed but more so could smell the puddle forming beneath him before looking up to see his condition, the lad now protected by some other puppet. ”N…No!! I’m sorry! y..You’ll be ok!” She managed to stammer out in an apologetic and Self-reproaching tone, a little panic evident too, feeling that she had failed to protect him, hands wiping at stinging and watering eyes that had been forced to a squint.

Sora tried to get up but her body was in too much pain, breathing was hard, her sight limited, motions restricted by attached sand and she felt heavy, limbs refusing to work the way she wanted as quickly as she wanted them too, instead opting to slowly crawl toward Kuma ”I’m coming, you’re hurt, I’ve got you.” She painfully professed as she crawled over to him, yanking her coat off when she got to his Side and shredding a sleeve off before forcing herself, shakily to her feet, trying to muster a reassuring smile and not let her panic overwhelm her, Kuma likely having a worse time than she. ”Sorry, this will h..hurt.” She told him in a pained effort, trying to sound as comforting as she could before tying the removed sleeve of her jacket around his shoulder and tightening it as a makeshift tourniquet, her other hand grabbing one of the chains and pulling on it. Turning to Himitsu with pleading eyes filled with tears, likely from a combination of the sand and emotions. Sora spoke at him in a more desperate tone, even though he’d likely do it without the prompting, however she was internally rather frantic. ”Please let him go! He’s really hurt, ooow….” She winced and trailed off as she tried to apply pressure to the wound, swaying on her feet and the adrenaline was already losing its effectiveness, Sora feeling woozy on her feet but refusing to fall over and risk letting Kuma bleed out, the chain she was yanking on now helping her keep balance, Sora refusing to leave the injured genins side. To some it might be clear she was concussed, her head having take two blows in rapid succession, the bloodloss was likely a lot more negligible, her face and neck liking wearing more of Himitsu’s blood than the rest of her body with her own.

Ooc: (I know Himitsu wasn’t specifically targeted by the sand rain, however he's in the area, thus Sora’s technique is to protect him.)

Stamina 730/800 | Chakra 1070/1100 |

Stats+(Totals after boosts)
• Strength 2 • Speed 0(3) • Agility 0 • Endurance

Ryo |

Actions:
1: Transform back to human
2: Rock shield - C-rank
3: Simple Dodge - B-rank (failed)

Persisting jutsu
Passive:
Techs and PA’s used of importance:

Rock Shield [ Doroku Gaeshi ] | Rank X
The user channels chakra into their hands, gripping the earth below them as they manipulate it into rising before them. For each rank of the technique, the shield expands ten feet in height and width. This wall requires techniques of one rank above it in power to break through it.

Third Stance- Iris | Rank X | Simple
This movement-focused stance of Kyotouryuu is prepared by getting into a "race start" position (either with your fingers or the bottoms of your hands on the ground). Once done the user may rush forward at any angle, leaving behind an intangible afterimage in their place as a feint while moving at a [1] point increased speed per rank while reducing their agility the following post by [1] point per rank. If the conjoining attack is of the Kyotoryuu style, there is no activation paid.

Animal Sense | Rank X | Simple
The user of this technique enhances their senses into a more focused state. This allows them to detect anything or anyone within a 5 foot per rank radius. This includes in the air and underground. This also allows the user to react to danger much easier than normal, Dodging requires 10 less chakra or stamina to perform while this technique is active to a minimum of 5. Lasts 2 posts per rank used. Sensory Jamming, and other effects similar to Jamming do not affect this technique.

Passive modifiers

Modifiers:

stumpleton

DarkMockingbird

Evil Toaster Yokai

aesirfire

Kibitzrajas

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Gucci-shinigami

Brooy

Hurrak

Cute Things In Jars

Kondo Kaicho

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2023 9:47 am
⟔A JashinstMonk! ⟓

User Image

Isao cackled as the power of the Tailed Beast blew away many that were foolish enough to call themselves “shinobi.” The mad Jashinist held his hands at his side, fingers curled as if ready to grasp at more power as he laughed to the heavens. “I can’t wait to tell Takumi ‘I told you so!.’” He exclaimed with maddening glee. Sand and destruction rained down upon Konoha, and Isao would simply watch the ruin like it was his favorite movie. “Just one brainless beast was enough for these fools! We don’t even need the Ten Tail-” Something sharp interrupted the Jashinist’s monologue, piercing into his cheeks and forcing his mouth to stay agape, the impact knocking his balance to one foot for a moment.

The man grunted and lifted his hand to the newly found protrusions. Senbon? But from where? Isao grunted, snarling as he gripped the needles with his hand and ripped them from his face. As soon as his hand clenched around the cursed things, he could feel them shatter into droplets of water. “Who…” He whispered through gritted teeth, his jaw clenched airtight. “WHO’S THE ONE STUPID ENOUGH TO AIM AT ME? Isao screamed, his voice reverberating above the destruction of Konoha. He scanned the village from his point atop of the Tailed Beast. Judging from where the attack came from… “YOU!” He stomped his foot repeatedly on the top of the sand demon’s head as jabbed a finger towards a lone girl, one that looked like a fox. “Between the beast decimating your pitiful village and one man, you choose me? He scoffed and shook his head. ”Oh no no no, that won’t do! That won’t do at all!” Isao’s anger transformed the tone of his voice, gradually shifting from an angry yell to a screeching akin to metal on chalkboard.

However, before he could exact his revenge on Tazu, Nimure’s attack came through. It wasn’t enough to stop all of the shockwave, but it was enough to cut through precisely where it was needed. The incoming Bijuudama collided with Shukaku’s claw, erupting into an explosion of force and sand and freeing the Hokage from its grasp. “I understand why Takumi whined about that fly now, ” Isao growled as a vein popped in his temple. The spokes of the Sharingan in his forehead began to spin as he waved his arm up to counterattack, but was stopped suddenly.

A glimpse of gold entered his vision, drawing his attention to the movement. From the illuminated body of Sadayo, strings of gold began to wrap around Shukaku. They didn’t look like much, but the man’s eyes could see the chakra within them. Whatever it was that the leader of Konoha was up to, he wanted no part in it. His plan, his glorious onslaught was beginning to crumble around him. But he wouldn’t just leave, not without repaying his debts to the one who acted as the catalyst to this turn of events. Shukaku let out an earth shaking roar as Isao shouted to Konoha. “I LEAVE YOU ALL WITH THIS. THE FINAL ACT OF THIS LITTLE TRAGEDY! Shukaku? Send ‘em packin’!” Sand exploded from the massive demon, creating a tsunami of earth that spread out in every direction. It flowed through Konoha like an ocean attempting to mercilessly drag down anyone stupid enough to stand in its way.

“And you…” Isao disappeared, his body merely a blur of motion before he was wrapped up in the golden strings. In nearly the same instant the man reappeared in front of Tazu Koi, gripping her chin and cupping her face with one hand. “Is for ruining my performance.” he snarled, forcing her to look down and make eye contact with him. The hue of the fox girl’s world would shift until the sky was a blood red and her surroundings were pitch black. Isao’s body exploded into sand, sending the girl crashing into the wall of a nearby building. The sheer force of the continuous wave of sand was enough to crush bones without care, and was enough to force its way into her throat., slowly suffocating her. Her body would be desperate for air, but death would never come during this time. Instead, she would merely feel the sensation of her body being crushed by, while simultaneously filled, by sand for what would feel like three days before the technique could be ended. “I hope you enjoy suffocating for the rest of your life.” Isao’s disembodied voice finished as he left her to suffer.

Meanwhile, outside of the Genjutsu, the cultist would look around to take in his destruction. Having let out some of his frustration, he sighed. ”Hmm. A sober look of dissatisfaction contorted his lip into a sneer. “And that ******** heretic never coughed up my puppet either. ” All three eyes rolled upward as he shrugged and resigned his hands to his hips.
“Well. I suppose this will just have to do for now. Later, LOSERS!” He loudly exclaimed once more before vanishing without a trace.

Quote:
Participants granted:
1000 XP

Select 3 items for being a good little participant in this Jashinist attack.

• New PA: Can be one of your optional PAs from your bloodline if applicable as well as a custom-written one. A custom PA must be approved in the profile approval thread posted separately from the RPC's profile.
• 5 more custom technique slots.
• Technique Scroll: 10 technique slots or 1 taijutsu/bukijutsu style.
• Energy Pool Expansion: either 100 chakra, 100 stamina, or 50 chakra and 50 stamina.
• 30,000 ryo.
• May choose 1 technique to become variable ranked. This must be approved in the profile approvals thread separately from the RPC's profile.

Ooc: If you did not post a month ago when I fired that Bijuudama.... and then did not post after being blinded.
Gratz you got autohit. The following where autohit with something this post:
Roku
Masato
Himitsu
Ryuchi
Shion Jr.

And.....
The Bazaar itself.

Please view the spoiler below

▰ Sand Tsunami] | Rank C | Spiritual | C-rank | [All characters]
By the power of being the GM I create this impromptu jutsu that just helps you understand there was an extra "something" at the end. It really doesn't matter. Just dodge and go on with your lives. Or don't. I don't care. I have classes to try not to fail.

Brooy

tab
A small tea pot has been placed on Isao's ankle. It seems the monk was too wrapped up in a few things to care.
tab
Activations directed at Roku: autobonked. Thanks for playing.

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Activations directed at Nimure:

DarkMockingbird

Activations directed at Himitsu: autobonked, enjoy

Evil Toaster Yokai

Aesirfire

When a character wants to dodge for combat please remember the following…
To dodge (and dodge correctly) a player must use 1 of 3 activations.

For example, just saying "Ricky dodged Gordon's attack" does not mean a dodge actually happened per system rules. Unless there is mention of chakra or stamina use that is spent for dodging…. Then whatever dodging that happened in your post is at risk of being null and void and another moderator would ask you to edit your post.

You only performed 1 item. That 1 item was used to fend off the sand attack aimed at you. You used a jutsu defensively. Therefore, in this situation, you did not need to actually spend extra energy to dodge.

I could advise that if you want to spend all that time writing about how she dodged everything with acrobatics that you could have at least used the dodge system to do so. THEN you could have used that ice technique to attack Shukaku directly. You had enough resources to do both. Do not be afraid to use what you have.

We want you to practice the rules in main story events to help you learn. Please review the posts in this thread.

https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25412706

KibitzRajas

Activations directed at Tazu you were Tsukuyomi'ed. My poor Tazu Koi. Because it is the end of the event, go about it however you see fit.

Stumpleton
Activations directed at Robopuppo: Blinded but no hit from Bijuudama. YOU CAN CHOOSE TO HAVE BEEN HIT AS A GENIN. The original Bijudama wasnt aimed for your character.

Cute Things In Jars
Activations directed at ShionJr: Blinded but no hit from Bijuudama. YOU CAN CHOOSE TO HAVE BEEN HIT AS A GENIN. The original Bijudama wasnt aimed for your character.

gucci-shinigami

Kondo Kaicho
Autobonked, thanks for playing.

Quote:

The following is information about Isao.
Your characters do not auto-know this information this is here for combat purposes. Just like how we can go look at each other's profiles

Bloodline:
Ketsuryugan
Mangekyo - Located on the forehead
Saimoto (Void)
Mahofu

Quote:
First Class:
Genjutsu
▱▰▱ Master of Deception: } → _With genjutsu, realism and the sensory ability of the target factor heavily into the ability of the victim to realize they are in a genjutsu. The illusionist chooses [1] Sense of Specialization that will render a genjutsu cost [1] rank less if the casted genjutsu's primary sense is their specialization. Genjutsu that use the illusionist's Sense of Specialization as the primary sense become resistant to the sensory powers of sages and non-Infinite Perception discipline scholars. This resistance means that the genjutsu will go unnoticed from these abilities. Since the illusionist has become so adept in their Sense of Specialization they may always weave it into genjutsu as an Additional Sense unless it would bring the illusion's sensory control above the [5] limit. The illusionist may also always select any Additional Sense that is not their Sense of Specialization to add to a genjutsu as long as it does not exceed the cap of [5] manipulated senses._

Scholar
▱▰▱ Infinite Perception: → _Your specialty is more in sensory than in sealing or summoning. You are able to discover things such as demon chakra, or the type of technique that is about to be active (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, etc.), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank from any active sensory technique. This discipline allows the user to be able to sense their enemy’s ninjutsu attacks and their composition, which grants a -2 rank reduction to dodging with the dodge mechanic X-ranked skill so long as it was used within the range of the user’s sensory abilities. You can release yourself from genjutsu at one rank lower in kai chakra release but with no benefit in pain release. In addition, the user's sensory abilities are extended fifty feet per rank of the technique. As a master tracker, you can advance in the ninja hunter and special ops careers for half as many Oinin Butai and ANBU missions completed. Upon reaching Initiate in Oinin Butai, you gain the Eagle Eye perk innately so you can choose one other Oinin perk as well. When you use a sensory technique with jamming you can double the jamming effect, this ability applies to one technique per three posts.
tab
Third Class: tab
Bloodline:
▱▰▱ Blood Knight: → _Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses. You can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals. {The Overwhelming Trait does not apply to anything above S} In addition, Blood Knights are able to Korabo bloodline techniques at varying cool downs depending on the technique ranks for a single action.
E-D - 0
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3_

Chakra Elements: Fire, Wind

Stats: Cap [6] }
• Strength ► 6
• Speed ► 6
• Agility ► 6
• Endurance ► 7
tab Business Card +1 Endurance

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Bane of the Immortal: In the event of Isao is dismembered he can rope his chakra strings into severed parts of his body to keep them in control. Isao's chakra emanates from the core of his body secures therefore a perpetual connection is available to keep him together, even if he looks very unsteady.
▱▰▱ Name of Second Personal Attribute | Kusarigama styles and attacks able to be marked as overwhelming [1] instance per post when outside of Jujutsu; due to his overkill dedication to Jashinist.

tab
• The Jashinist gains Sorcery: Death Controller Possessing Blood [ Jujutsu: Shijihyouketsu ] as a technique. The Follower can choose to not feel any pain.
• The Jashinist gains +2 in every stat while in Jujutsu. This may surpass class stat caps up to [10].
• The Jashinist's scythe (or kusarigama) styles and attacks are overwhelming while in Jujutsu.
• Rank-appropriate trauma is inflicted for all taijutsu or bukijutsu techniques used while in Jujutsu
 Priest of Jashinism
• After five extra priest-related religious missions the title of priest is obtained in addition to follower, another five for archdeacon in addition to practitioner, another five for bishop in addition to faithful, and another five for archpriest in addition to devotee.
• The duty of a priest is to perform holy sacraments that their religion demands at any time. Whether this is the holy reverence of nature chakra as a priest of Evergreen or destruction as a priest of Jashinism matters not.

tab
Career

• May freely gain [1] additional branch of performer, allowing the performer a maximum of 3 branches.
• Bard, Spoken Word 1: Genjutsu
• Bard Maestro Word 2: Ninjutsu: Wind
• Bard Virtuoso: Bards become capable of shortening their performances into very simple and almost non-performance. Allowing them to speak simply and plainly should they wish or simply make noises akin to what they want to do to use jutsu from their spoken word. The time for jutsu to form is still the same amount of time for doing hand seals.
tab
• Puppet Theatre Hack: Puppet Theatre members gain 3 Puppet Points and 2 Mechanisms even if not of the puppeteer class. If they are not of the Puppeteer Class they gain access to E-Rank Kugutsu. Kugutsu take up Ninjutsu slots in this case.
• Puppet Theatre Maestro: Capable of projecting their voice through their puppets. If they have multiple they can project it through all of them in use at once or a select few of them. If they are not of the Puppeteer Class they gain access to D-Rank Kugutsu. Kugutsu take up Ninjutsu slots in this case.
tab
• Puppet Theatre Virtuoso: Gain another 4 Puppet Points and 2 Mechanisms even if not of the puppeteer class. If they are not of the Puppeteer Class they gain access to C-Rank Kugutsu. Kugutsu take up Ninjutsu slots in this case.
tab
• Magician Performer - Maestro : Magicians may pay 10 less chakra for genjutsu they successfully activate using misdirection.
• Magician Performer - Virtuoso : Magicians may apply 2 genjutsu with 1 activation so long as both genjutsu are used with misdirection.
• Medical Psychiatry PA: May kai out others for one rank less than the genjutsu afflicting them up to three times per battle, not stacking with other reductions.
tab
• Hacky Packy NPC Plot #1 : Isao is a low-key puppeteer and gets full access to the Kugutsu roster.
• Hacky Packy NPC Plot #2 : Isao can have access higher scale puppets.

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

Hurrak
Crew

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2023 9:53 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Loud, desperate directions to hinder Shukaku’s resources were far from being appreciated by the beast. No one would get in Shukaku's way of the fun. The mayhem! Bloodshed!
    Sadayo's duo of human puppets fan out again. Her Chio puppet was being guided closer to the target monster with her weapon drawn but the first action came from the Suestune puppet. Puppet and puppeteer, stationed near one another, were springing a tag-team offense. Each passing second was feeling tighter by the second. A crackling surge of bright energy sparked and swelled between Sadayo's palms. Squinting, gritting her teeth against the harsh vivid, rampant ball of lightning while bending her arms amidst a cursive dance of five puppets. Suestune, the figure who still gripped his staff-like paint brush was prepping a water blast.
    Water droplets sputter behind his artificial mouth until the quick, timely release that came in tandem with Sadayo’s apparent ball of lightning. A massive, watery toad bullet blasts from the puppet's mouth mesh seamlessly with the puppeteer's lightning ball and propelled in union to the sand demon.
    Sadayo’s attack singled her out to Shukaku as the next best “pest” to squelch dry. The sand beast grumbled, his ears dipped backwards, as he endured the combined attack. His beady gold eyes honing in on one insignificant bother who was responsible for shocking him twice now.
    Two shocks in ten years from the same, miniscule person was taken as a searing insult. Sand began to creep in. From below, Shukaku snagged Sadayo's heels and likewise slipped in to capture the blinded victims.

If just savor the final fleeting moments before an onslaught. It was here, Nimure’s attack came through. The Seven Tail’s blast bolts into Shukaku. Unleashing a frenzied roar, the sand beast shoved his claw into the brunt of the bijudama, and reeled in his sand back. At the very least, Nimure defended himself and set the Hokage free. Their allies, too, were spared from the struggle of Shukaku’s sand bindings.

There was already still so much to behold. The burn of adrenaline carried on with a fiery warmth in her face. Even her hands trembled as they remained inseparable from concealed strings. Between herself and the sand beast, the glaring truth being their option- her options- were running as dry as the incessant sand. Leaf forces were already stretched thin. She, in a limited form, already admitted this. Now, the strain was obvious. Great, seasoned forces were crumbling beside novel recruits. Civilians, jinchuuriki, and everyone in-between would be subject to a remorseless pelting by Shukaku's power if they failed. If… she failed. Briefly, her sights set over the top of her bare, left hand. Just traces of medicinal earth still dusted her nails. Nary a speck of Masato’s blood remained from before. Worry weighing her thoughts with an agonizing sense of dread that his injuries were just a preamble to the worst. Widespread. Worse. Shukaku was hardly an out of focus haze in her vision as her attention poured over the oval, yellow mark on her palm.
    Please. Her brow furrowed. An inward appeal echoed. Help me. The puppeteer gestured a complete dragon hand sign. That’s all I need: help! It was all she could think to do in the spur of the moment. So…that I won’t die! Suestune rattled as his hands clapped together. Gentle bells chiming from his person. Chio began to emulate Sadayo’s train of hand seals as a surplus of golden strings began to sprout like sunbeams from the puppeteer’s person. So they won’t die. Heart strings. An impassioned, glowing plea dyed red-gold making a generous reach to hook the sand beast. On her end, Sadayo could feel the strings’ shortcoming and how far more powerful Shukaku was. The dragon’s threads could snap at any second.

All the while, memory retells her what to do and well-versed reason chimes in on the sidelines. An inkling of another who made a choice long ago coaxed a feeling of anguish as the woman observed Shukaku’s form. Sensations of whispers rustling reason coming and going in the back of thought and one passing, painful reminder prods at her distress: how she may yet die. Sadayo’s share of electing a few chance pawns was reared out of selfishness. Each, living and dead, were preserved as a constant weight on her shoulders. It all boiled down to fear and a grasp to survive. A pipe dream, too, for another successful bond. Peace was what could be and it kept her intention true. She heaved a breath. The vehement passion of it all surged against the fear of letting home fall. With just seconds between Sadayo tormenting struggle splintering her stressed state and enacting her own outstanding sentence for her inability, the dragon’s heart strings broke. In their place, Chio and Sadayo sparked golden energies in union. Sadayo’s mark, now spanning as a light from arm to heart, was beaming brighter than her papery warrior. A second volley of numerous, celestial red-gold strings took root and flourished to grip Shukaku again.

The puppeteer barred her teeth and sneered. Her position placed her far and below Shukaku but above a number of those present. Celestial strings stretched overhead the other combatants. They were different than before. This time Shukaku tried pulling from this restraint and looked wholly offended. Again, the beast's ears stiffly dipped and bellowed another low, gritting growl. Without heed, he dug claws into the ground and battered more buildings about him. In defiance, Shukaku thundered one, final trembling roar to fill the mountain valley. And the little figure, the monk who stomped on the beast's head, could just barely be heard by Sadayo. Whatever he said, whatever demands the little terror gave, ultimately seemingly made Shukaku cave under the puppeteer's strings. She pulled but a wave of sand splintered at all sides bled from an indignant Shukaku as he failed to resist the sealing. A bright, tealish trail of its energy dragged across the strings to one tiny Sadayo until the Shukaku itself seemed to be sucked along with it until nothing was left.

In short, Sadayo had been crying. For a girl whose boundless emotions rightfully need no barrier had been crying the whole time. An unnatural, skewed frown on her face finally began to wane as the ritual ended. The puppeteer's shoulders slunk and, beside her, Suetsunw was first to topple. Then Chio.
    Just as her frown shrunk, Sadayo's vision began to diminish too and the three emotive puppets dropped with heavy, clunky thumps. The spirited life in each seemingly spent. They would carved wedges, slightly safer places, out of the sand to come.

Strings faded. Beside the encroaching darkness, Sadayo manages to mouth a pitiful gasp before dropping just at the ledge. Her arm, with a large white sleeve dangling free, stuck over the edge of the building she perched from.

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

ᴄʜᴋ :: 5000 / 5000 || ꜱᴛᴍ :: 4690 / 4690 || 心臓 ɢʟᴅ ᴅʀɢ :: 000 / 000 || ɴɪᴅᴀɪᴍᴇ ʜᴏᴋᴀɢᴇ || ʀᴀɪᴛᴏɴ / ꜱᴜɪᴛᴏɴ / ᴅᴏᴛᴏɴ || ᴘᴜᴘᴘᴇᴛ ᴍᴀꜱᴛᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴋᴏɴᴏʜᴀ

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2023 6:14 am
User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅ ▅ ▅▅▅

Tazu Koi
Genjutsu/Bloodline

▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅ ▅ ▅▅▅

Tazu can see that the thousand needle attack really set the guy off. After he had commanded Shukaku to do some final looking attack, he went down to her personally. Using his Mangekyo Sharingan, he placed her underneath Tsukiyomi, raging sands would happen after his body disappeared. It would crush her up against a building, shattering and breaking apart the bones in her body, leaving her in absolute pain. Even worse, the sand is coming in so much, it even floods into her throat canal, its like flooding up a river with oil. So hard to breathe, its almost as if death comes near her but purposely walks by her as if it can't see her. The place filled with darkness and despair, she'd never felt like this before, pinned in such a world that nobody appears to give her a hand.

It reminds her of the time she was all alone, with her parents slain by bandits, and bandits trying to capture her and sell her off. Even though the technique used against her, may be set to three days, it felt like its been years. Maybe its due to the fact her mind already has to deal with her second persona, born from her own bloodline and is the darker self, usually at times scratching at the surface of her mind. Like a dog crying and begging to be let out of a room with no lights, whimpering and it echoes non stop for days. From the outside of her mind, her body appears to be getting older, in rather unusually quick. The monk's ability to use such a technique must be insane or is it just her body is adapting because of how much Dark Tazu is going through it too.

It could be that even during this time, the inner dialogue between the two is very different, not so much unstable but more connected, more bonded now. Its thanks to this Genjutsu, even their mind is older too, the body can't progress without the mind progressing itself either. Despite the growth and the potential power gained, the effects of the genjutsu is very real to Tazu. "Can someone.....please.... help me.... i feel all alone here, like i am begging for death...." Tazu would be thinking this, wondering if the relief of death would please her or would it more please her if someone came to her aid right away.

My eyes are closing softly, inside these walls i fade away, still holding on cause this is far from over. I won't say goodnight, my heart's grown colder, waiting for the sun to rise again.

Chakra Pool: 1,250-70-140-70-70= 900-20-160-80=640-160=480-5-80-20=375-5-80-40=250
                                    Stamina Pool: 1,025-20=1,005-40-160=805-40=765-40=725
                                    ▱▰▱ {Lasting Hypnosis} → The user's genjutsu prowess has achieved a heightened level of potency and lingers for longer. The primary sense of any genjutsu that was released using Kai lingers for [1] additional post. This residual effect is minor because the manipulation of the target with the technique has ended. For example, a complete darkness sight genjutsu that was dispelled may leave the lingering feeling that the world is still a bit darker than it is in reality. If a genjutsu used a mental status effect then it will linger for [1] post longer at one level below what it was before at a minimum of level one. Originally level one mental status effects are too weak to linger. The base duration of your genjutsu are increased by [1] post at E-C, [2] at B-A, and [3] at S and above. Instance genjutsu are not affected by an increase of duration but instead cannot be dispelled by kai and only by pain. Genjutsu upkeep lessens by [5] Chakra per body rank and non-Instant are applied with overwhelming up to S Rank, requiring lingering genjutsu to use [1.5x] the resource to Kai.}
                                    ▱▰▱ {Dual Ancestry} → {Dual Ancestry allows you to have full access to two bloodlines upon creation including all techniques, abilities, and personal attributes associated with them. For biographical purposes, your secondary bloodline may be genetic or implanted at your discretion. This discipline gives you [4] bloodline PAs to be used only for the bloodline attributes of your dual bloodlines on top of the [2] personal attributes you receive at base for a total of [6]. If two elemental bloodlines are chosen then the primary bloodline's elemental affinities become your base elements and you gain full access to those elements while your secondary bloodline gives you locked elemental affinities that you cannot learn ninjutsu techniques from but you gain full access to the secondary bloodline. Locked elemental affinities can be unlocked through methods such as ninjutsu class or personal attributes. Elemental affinity personal attributes are automatically allotted to locked affinities. Jiongu users do not have access to Dual Ancestry nor can they be chosen as a secondary bloodline. Dual Ancestry users do not have access to the implant system including the Genetic Palette personal attribute. If you use multiple techniques from both of your bloodlines in the same post without Korabo then those techniques are increased in effectiveness by one rank. This discipline cannot be taken with the Elemental Mastery discipline from Ninjutsu Class.}
                                    ▱▰▱ Cross Class or Specialization: → Genjutsu – Bloodline: The user is able to combine their bloodline techniques and genjutsu together for one action by using the bloodline technique as a trigger by effecting the target's senses. This ability has a three post cool down. Bloodline Techniques and Genjutsu cost five chakra less.

PAs:

hide spoiler
                                    ▰▰▰ Bloodline Traits:
                                    • All Members of The Kemono Shinzō may speak with their own species in its native tongue
                                    • Kemono Shinzō can have a physical appearance ranging anywhere from a Kemonomimi (Human with Animal Ears and Tail typically.) to an Anthromorph (Animal with Human-Like Body.)
                                    • Kemono Shinzō bloodline techniques naturally do not require hand seals as they are meant to be capable of being used regardless of the form the clan member is in.
                                    • Kemono Shinzō gain 5 free custom techniques which they can only use to make techniques based on their animal species abilities. Examples of this are a spider having web based customs, snakes with poison based customs, etc etc. These customs are considered bloodline techniques. If an animal doesn't have a particularly unique ability, these customs are simply considered 5 custom bloodline techniques.
                                    • Switching between forms requires one activation in combat unless otherwise stated.
                                    • When a Kemono Shinzō switches forms it is capable of functioning as a form of Kai so long as the user pays the proper cost of kai. Doing this does not consume an action but only once per battle.

▱▰▱ We're all Different | The clan member begins with a summoning contract on any species that they wish. Additionally, get a +1 to stat boost for each kemono, pet, or summon you have on the battlefield up to 6. [Crow]
                                    ▱▰▱ Unleash the Beast | While in Human Form the clan member is capable of using jutsu via animalistic vocalizations such as roaring or hissing. While in Animal Form the clan member is capable of wielding weapons in order to utilize bukijutsu, or using their natural weaponry such as claws, horns, tails to utilize bukijutsu within reason.
                                    ▱▰▱ Master Shifter l The clan member is capable of changing forms once every 3 posts without using an activation. Their Half-Animal Form and Ancestral Form's cost per post is reduced by one rank.

▰▰▰ Sakkakugan Traits:
                                    • The Sakkakugan is able to see the life-force of a demon inside it's host even when it is hidden by a seal.
                                    • Sakkakugan owners typically have bipolar disorder, due to the mental stress their powers put on them.

Note: These are not bloodline attributes and are automatically obtained if the requirements are met.
                                    • Life Sense | Within 100 meters, any type of life is able to be seen as a bright glow, when even the Byakugan cannot see it.
                                    • Potent Illusions | Genjutsu performed while Sakkakugan is active are treated to cost an extra [5] chakra per rank of the genjutsu to Kai
                                    • Sixth Sense as the First | With a stationary body, the user can detach his vision and walk around to look at things. Cannot physically move during this.
                                    • The Gift of Life | The user may trade their life for another's, resurrecting them if they were recently killed.

▱▰▱ Abolishing Sight | All techniques labeled 'weakness' have their duration increased by [1] post.
                                    ▱▰▱ Interweaving Fairytales | Because the Sakkakugan is so adept at weaving genjutsu together they are afforded a unique version of self korabo which is done in place of a normal korabo between two illusions. When more than one genjutsu is on the target their ranks are shifted so that the lower ranked genjutsus get their strength bumped up to highest ranked genjutsu on the target for the rest of it's duration. This is only useable up to the users self ranked korabo level and each genjutsu is still treated as separate when interacting with kai. Any upkeeps are also increased to reflect this change.
                                    ▱▰▱ Otherwordly Imagery | Genjutsu performed cannot be mimicked or reversed by any means. ( Genjutsu can still be broken, however. )

Effect Active:

Stats:

xxxxx [ Strength ] 0
                                    xxxxx [ Speed ] 1
                                    xxxxx [ Agility ] 1
                                    xxxxx [ Endurance ] 0

Mission(s):

Aesirfire

DarkMockingbird

Evil Toaster Yokai

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Hurrak

Quote:

Quote:

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Evil Toaster Yokai

Distinct Hunter

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:34 am
User Image
User Image
                                              xKonohagakure |xx| Geninx

There was a moment of relative calm that accompanied the few seconds of silence after the volley of sand finished pelting the shinobi forces. It was nice, a welcome reprieve from the surrounding chaos. The pause allowed Kuma to look around, take in the sight of the utter destruction that had befallen the market. He watched as a girl clad in black and white crashed to the ground between himself and Himitsu-sensei. She had blood covering her mouth and neck, and spots of red dotting the rest of her body as well. It was an odd sight, but given the unfurling events of the day, it felt fitting. As the adrenaline flooding his system began to subside, muffled noise filled his ears, and a growing ache thrummed in his shoulder.

The blood-coated girl dragged herself over to him, tearing a sleeve from the coat she shed. She kept saying he was hurt, but he wasn't sure what she was talking about. He blocked the volley that would have hit him, didn't he? Kuma's eyes looked over his body, starting at his left side and looking for any scuff or scrape that she could be referring to. He could see a crimson pool building at his feet. As his inspection reached his right side, Kuma's eyes widened in horror. He was frozen, staring at the empty space where his arm should be, now replaced with a stump that was oozing vital fluid. He could hear her shout to Himitsu as she did her best to dress the wound, but he couldn't tear his eyes away to even glance at her.

Was this… shock? The world around him faded to a state of non-existence. The chains that were binding him could have been removed, but he remained glued to the spot he was standing. A million things ran through his mind. His dominant hand was gone now. He would have to learn to write and eat with his left. He couldn't mold hand seals now, so his life as a shinobi was officially over. This would add extra strain to the lives of his elderly caretakers. He'd never be able to work on his puppets again. How many other things would this impact?

As he continued to make a mental list of all the changes he would have to make now, the rampaging beast let loose a wave of sand. Kuma was absent. Unresponsive. It loomed over him, casting a long shadow over his form that could have been a perfect metaphor for how much this day would change the course of his life. "It's gone." Kuma finally spoke, two words. It was all he could manage to say before he was swallowed by the wave of sand.

x585/700 :: Chakra |xx| Stamina :: 500/500x

"Speech" 'Thinking'

Active Puppets: [Points In Use: 2 / 5]
Golem

Puppet Name: Golem
Puppet Tier: 2
Puppet Appearance: Kuma’s first sub-humanoid puppet, Golem stands slightly taller than 7 feet, the majority of its size granted from its elongated torso. Golem’s arms are long enough that they reach down and touch the floor when at rest. Golem’s arms are also incredibly thick to match their length, approximately 12” in diameter (so a circumference around 38”). Its appearance resembles more of a gorilla than a human, but without a well defined head. Instead, its shoulders are mounted with a dome-like structure with very little defined features outside of two carvings that are meant to appear as eyes.

Golem’s torso and legs are composed almost entirely of sturdy wood, with the exception of a metallic track circling its chest in line with its arms/shoulders, allowing for a full 360 degree range of motion specifically for its arms. Its head and arms are entirely metallic.
Puppet Description:
Mechanism Summary:
[Unique] Guardian [C-A]: A large chakra shield that is formed by slamming both arms together and having them pop open (in half, vertically). A chakra barrier stretches out from these openings creates a 10x10 wall to defend against an oncoming attack. A chakra battery can be slotted into the puppet to fuel this mechanism, otherwise it drains chakra from the puppeteer to activate. After the Guardian mechanism has been used, it requires a minimum of 1 post to recharge, or 3 to fully replenish. If it is used before it is fully replenished, the mechanism will function as normal, but is destroyed in the process and must be repaired outside of combat to use again.
[Unique] Smokescreen [E-C]: A mechanism hidden underneath the dome-like head of the Golem. The Golems “head” extends upward, suspended by a mechanical pillar to prevent it from flying completely off of the puppet (think rock-em-sock-em), revealing several port holes circling both the underside of the dome and the surface it sat upon. From these ports, a large volume of thick vapor is expelled violently, resulting in a smokescreen that expands outward in all directions by 20 feet per rank. Visibility within the vapor is reduced, akin to Tier 1 blindness.
[Unique] Bullroarer [A]: With arms held horizontally, panel’s on the front and back of the Golem’s hands open to reveal a series of small, awkwardly shaped holes. The arms then swing in a full circle around the Golem rapidly. As the air passes through the openings, it produces a loud ringing sound that travels through the area, audible up to 100 feet in all directions. The volume and pitch of the sound it produces. Kuma can use this ringing noise as an auditory-trigger for appropriate Genjutsu, and those that are affected by Genjutsu that used this sound as a trigger inflict Mental Stress at [1] Rank higher.

Active Effects:
• Puppet Threads

Activations:

Passive Effects:
• Abolishing Sight | All techniques labeled 'weakness' have their duration increased by [1] post.

Puppet Points: 5

Stats:
• Strength ► 0
• Speed ► 0
• Reflex ► 0
• Fortitude ► 0

Hurrak

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Brooy

DarkMockingbird

[quote="Prince_yureil]

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2023 2:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

INDENT'Alone....ALONE....alone..enola...ENOLA.. we are but embers....EMBERS....United..UNITED the INFERNO...'

INDENT"H-Hey... Ho-Home is.." Scattered memories that were like a far off daydream.. A far off daydream that was like scattered memories. Fog-veiled his conscious and yet.. his spirit.. his flame.. remained defiant against his possessed psyche. Cries of desperation filled the hollowed symphony of destruction. The people.. his people.. "K-KONOHGAKAURE!" desperately his young spirit roared. It was then; when the panic herd of civilian's finally stampede passed his miniature vessel could he be seen. Emerging from the passing dust-cloud the panicked crowd of people created in their desperation to outrun the coming flood. Aeleus - Konohagakure's forgotten ACE, stood boldly between the fleeing civilian's and the oncoming tsunami. The Boy's tiny body cloaked in a husky-cloak bearing a thickened-Etched emblem lacing the Poncho together. Glimmering Konohagakure headband glistened brightly. Casting the upper-half of his face in a shadowy-haze. The Poncho he adorned concealed the entirety of his visage, minus the upper-half of his face; as the final bits of sunlight splashed onto his being mere seconds before the sky had been blotted out by the flooding sand wave - the fading thin sleet of light splashed onto the Boy's Cloak; revealing the Senshichojo Crest-etched into the emblem, the same Crest worn by the Castle's Guardsmen.

INDENTAdrenaline flooded the Youth's bloodstream. Concealed lips smirked in an almost daemon possessed thrill. Sounds of battle roared across the marketplace.. Oh, how he loved it~ The Genin acted on instincts - and instinct alone. The Boy's love for Konohagakure briefly allowing his pure-conscious to break the vestige of the Mind Control he was under. Still mind - Swift movement. Hand's touched together creating a enormous shroud of smoke covering both his tiny frame and the fleeing mob. When the smoke slowly settled as the echoing's of the coming sand roared ever louder - the tiny pitter-patterings of feet could be heard ever so slightly. Complimenting the sound of ushering sands. Confidently Aeleus began to take slow steps towards the oncoming sand-tsunami. There was no time to think he could only react and even then.. the situation seemed.. hopeless.

INDENTTwo-Thousand solid replica's of Aeleus sprung forth out of the massive-smoke cloud he had created. Each clone- aside from the Three General's was directed to assist in escorting the fleeing swarm of civilian's. Whilst aiding any stranglers or unfortune souls caught in the fallen debris from the crushed-cascading buildings and general calamity caused by the Demon & Jashinist duo. There, amidst leading the first wave of One-Thousand shadow clones; The First General would stumble across Tazu's seemingly lifeless body; battered and aged glued into the building's structure. It was faint - but her Latom - "Great Divine Flame" still burned: prompting The General clone to carefully unearth her body out of the building's clutches. Only then, once he had safely placed Tazu's body onto the floor, would he notice. "Genjutsu" Quickly signaling three of the escort's to gather round the one. Once positioned, The General placed his right palm onto her forehead; whilst the remaining hand preformed the Genjutsu Release. Flooding the stored-chakra of The General Clone's physical vessel into the woman's chakra network. Rapidly flushing The General's chakra throughout all of her Tenketsu and setting her free from that demonic illusion. The General's body puffed into a cloud of smoke; assimilating back with the original source; leaving the escorts with their instructions to bring the woman to Konohagakure Hospital. Where she would find herself upon regaining consciousness if she hadn't already.

INDENTIt was sometime during the happening of the First General would the Second General find himself nearby the frightened Kuma. Frantically the Boy's Shadow Clone had begun waving to garner the older Boy; Kuma's attention - yet to no avail Kuma had been too caught up in the Demon's Rampaging Onslaught to look down and notice Aeleus' General Clone attempting to speak; "Hey! Status Report! H-Hello? What's going O-O..N." .. "It's gone." ..Kuma replied and as he did the entirety of the area was casted in darkness; the conquering sand waves blotting out the heavens themselves. Forcing the General to face-forward; looking at what seemed to be a fate worse than death. The Encroaching sand tsunami was not coming - it was here! "Tch!?!" Overwhelmed - The General Clone shot both-arms forward in a 'X' formation. Attempting to brace for impact - readying itself to be consumed by the swallowing hallows of the colossal sand flood. However; just when Kuma & Aeleus' Shadow Clone believed themselves to be consumed; they would come to find they were still breathing.. and unscathed.. Searing crackles gave clue as to just what exactly occurred; but there was no real time to explain.. it was a miracle it worked.. "N-No w-way.. He did it..Y'know!! Y'KNOW!" Childish chuckles laughed in a adrenaline pumped excitement. Steaming heat's pressure had become so condensed; it blew the Boy's cloak in a crazed dance with the wind; revealing the Boy's hands ecstatically balled into fist of enjoyment. "Alright Source!!" Quickly The Second General resumed his rescue mission; Hoisting Kuma onto his back in a Piggy-Back-esque position although with their height difference it was a bit awkward; it would work. "Don't lose faith! There's still hope...C'mon There's no time- we have to hurry" The Clone spoke before rushing Kuma to the Konohagakure Hospital with the rest of the First-Wave of Search & Rescue Clones. Had one payed close attention; there was a thin veil of super-heated, hyper pressurized chakra that acted as an invisible barrier of sorts; it wasn't that the raining sand drizzle and the flooding tsunami had just suddenly stopped, no. As Shukaku's Sand flooded into this pressurized, 'beaver-dam' heatwave of chakra; it was actively disintegrated into nothingness; creating a searing ember that the basic human eye could not see but those with a blessed dojutsu could perhaps. Suspicious blackened-haze begun to ooze forth across the battlefield. Heralding what was to come.

INDENTMeanwhile; admits the Shadow Clones Evacuation, The Source, The Original Aeleus marched onward. Bravely walking down the oncoming sand-tsunami. Chakra swirling violently around both of his arms. Originating from the center palm's of both his hands; manifesting a 'storage' or 'charge-up' of chakra through the entirety of his Tiny Vessel; using his arms as the supporting 'pillars' that stockpiled the fiery energy. With every step the Young Genin's chakra stormed ever wilder. The waltz started as a young cub beginning it's stride - but the closer he got to making contact with the Sand; the boy's Aura grew. Feeling like a stalking tiger ready to pounce at any moment..."So that's what you meant.. when you said you had to go.., Sanada-sensei." Youthful sapphire eye's filled with determination had begun to tear up.. Weeping but naught from fear.. "N-Now the people are gone too but they weren't ready.." As the colossal sand ocean laid siege to the surrounding lands of Konohagakure's market; advancing to the final encroachment of the Tsunami. Aeleus finally came to a standstill. "They were...family .. Oh Latom.. how her heart weeps.." Chakra finally fully ripened; sending his Senshichojo cloak flapping frantically in the pressured up-draft. Revealing both of his hands preforming their respective final seals. Each hand separated; preforming an individual technique of it's own vendetta but coming together in a combined unison. Horse → Ox → Tiger. Eye's glaring ferally at the Jashinst. "I'll never forgive you for that... NEVER!" Scorching winds started to whistle the young Boy's inner-Pyrotic spirit.. Once crackling embers had begun to whistle and sing, unleashing the heart of his Latom across the scorching battlegrounds. The Great Flames - Hymn of the Fayth echoed throughout Konohagakure...

INDENTSand consumed Aeleus: swallowing him whole. The last thing to be seen; an outstretched arm.. His hand preforming the Yamamoto clan's secret's hand seat. Kizuato - the reverse Tiger. Enflamed finger tips 'touched' the sands surface; shattering the child's perception of time, momentarily sinking him to the pits of his consciousness. "You know if you use that Technique ... you'll burn up" a woman's voice scolded the boy. As if a Mother talking to her son that had made up his mind planning to do something she didn't approve of. Yet willing and wanting to see the potential manifest all the same. It was a bittersweet tone. Her voice very somber as if readying to wave goodbye to a friend setting out on a final voyage. It was there in the inner-realm of light Aeleus revealed in his truest form, shouting happily - "We'll of course I'm gonna use it.. Y'know... I.. I won't just let them die!" The outter white walls within the realm sudden displaying the flashback of his failed besting at the Chuunin exams.. Having failed and being disqualified for not helping the old lady that blocked his path to the next section.. Choosing to sneak passed her; the 'old lady' having been a disguised Lahlil.. The belated Hokage's face scolding him had replayed over and over.. "I failed her then... so this time we make the sacrifice.. I get it now.. What Lady Hokage meant. If you want to be Kage.. be the Candle that sparks Hope!" "As you wish, Aeleus. I'll grant you access this one last time." As the woman finished speaking she outstretched her hand for a handshake, but found the boy leaping in for a hug. You're the best!" As the fading white room zoomed out; the Boy uttered a somber goodbye; knowing exactly what one last time truly meant.. "Thanks for everything.. Étaín.." The hugging duet evaporating into a outburst of unified-embers...

INDENTThe flow of time resumed. Aeleus' once sapphire-blue eye's now were a mixed of Sapphire and Gold. Now merged with the sentience of his Scythe's entity. A ethereal barrier reflecting the all consuming sand long enough for the boy's remaining hand to be brought just barely beneath his pale lips. Preforming a traditional fire-style Tiger seal; the final pairing of the Kizuato seal that remained in contact with the sand's surface. "Your technique inspired this, Sanada-sensei.. Your strength.. With Grandpa-Yamamoto.. and all of Konohagakure will!" "KATON" Sudden. Erupting in a violent earth-shattering collusion; a colossal-sized wave of magmatic fire scorched into existence. Seemingly as fast as the sand ocean flooded the area; it would be met with an equally as vast and just and powerful scaled flame that majestically advanced forwards; clearing a fiery path of ethereal triumph! Disintegrating the sand's very essence down to till the very last grain. Consuming every inch of the enormous sand wave.. The Spirit of Fire's majestic conquest vaporized all evil that stood against Konohagakure - the flames continuously advancing as that Hymn of Fayth sung ever louder. With every voice that sang the Hymn the Boy's flame was Strengthened. Meeting the - sand ocean to collided against the Sea of Flames; every moment the flame growing stronger and spreading wider in response to the will of all within Konohagakure aiding in the Spirit of Fire's conquest. For any somehow Konohagakure personnel still remaining within the area the flames would 'wash' over them seemingly leaving them unharmed by the fire. Whilst the initial overall destruction of the Demon & Monk duo had laid waste to the land; the people's Spirit of Fire had been enough to hold the line and repel further damage.

INDENTMiniature erupting smoke clouds etched themselves within the fusion of Flame & Sand. Creating an 'ascending' staircase that spanned upwards and over the Shukaku and soaring into the airborne skies after the Jashinst Monk. As the Sea of Flames began to subside the partial Smokey; skies would reveal the Third General and the second wave of One Thousand Shadow Clones; each clone grabbing hold of the Original Aeleus; and tossing him further skyward before it'd puff into nothingness. As Aeleus & The Third General touched hands - the General would speak: "No Giving Up" before erupting into a powerful gale-force expulsion. Ascending the original Aeleus soaring skyward with a quickened haste. Tracing behind the Monk. Fire poured from the child's feet whilst his dominant hand stretched outwards; a tiny ember spiraling violently within his palm as he grasped at the Monk's ankle; while still being a few inches away from touching the Monk he did manage to seer the Jashinst's footing. '"RASENHINODE" Rasenhinode ( Lava Release: Spiraling Sunrise )' - It was then; as the Young Leaf roared; now a mock-vessel for the Spirit of Fire; Aeleus thrusted forwards. Making momentary contact with the divinity of the Monk just as the Jashinst jumped-dimensions. Aeleus' being seemingly disinitgrating into miniature embers as he assimilated with The Jashinst' portals slipstream. Erupting Konohagakure's sky into a all encompassing mixture of cascading miniature embers and super-heated chakra partials.. Making the once darkened sky resemble that of a inspirational morning sunrise.. Hope was on the horizon.. Jashin's destructive evil replaced with the Fiery Hope of Utu.

User Image "Alone we are but embers, united, the Inferno."User Image

[ Chakra: 60/3,030 | Stamina: 2200/2330 | Endurance: 6 | Strength: 2 | Speed: 0 | Agility: 0 ]
[ Omega Seal: 650/650 ]
____Passives:
Fireproof - After learning the Fire Resistance Technique, the user's mastery over self protection from their own element has become more refined. By passively circulating chakra over their skin, they are able to negate burns upon their own body. Additionally, the user is able to increase the chakra circulating their body to match the rank and potency of a fire based technique directly impacting them in order to nullify that technique. This can be done for no activation cost once every three posts.
Keep Silent - During a post where a smoke related technique is utilized and the user is concealed within it, the user is able to remove all hints of their presence. Opponents who are attempting to locate or interact with the user have the same difficulties as though they were suffering deafness and tier four blindness, additionally removing the smell of the user. This effectively removes their presence from even sensory class ninja and dojutsu.
Sight Through Smoke - The practitioner grows accustomed to the way smoke flows around them and others. The user's vision is no longer hindered by smoke or fog.
Manipulating Line - After casting Retrieval, the user is able to tack on the additional chakra to the same activation of Retrieval. Instead of calling these weapons back to the user, they are able to be manipulated by the chakra threads they are attached to in a similar manner to puppet strings.The chakra threads attached to the weapons remain active for three posts and techniques can be executed from the Manipulating Line technique as though thrown by the user if desired.
Shuriken Hunter - The user's scavenging skills ensure that they are always able to find new shuriken lying about and retrieve their used weapons. This ensures they never carry less than 200 small projectile weapons.
Chain Gripping - The user grips the chain of their weapon, using it to sling the sickle end of their weapon about instead of the chain. Attacks the user executes while doing so have their range extended the length of the chain. This also allows the user to ignore shields as the chain wraps around the shield and allows the blade of the weapon to strike unhindered.
Major Control - The second step on the way to mastering maneuverability of the practitioners who use kusarigama. Mastering this training allows the user to freely manipulate the kusarigama mid flight without use of environment to change its direction. Movement, however, is still limited to slight angles while the weapon is in flight. Doing so requires stamina equal to half the technique being altered be paid.
Searing Burns - All lava-based Yoton techniques (including customs), regardless of the shinobi class of the user, will apply tiered burns on direct physical contact. Tier 1 burns are applied at E-D rank, Tier 2 at C-rank, Tier 3 at B-A rank, and Tier 4 at S-S+ rank.
Melting Point - All active lava techniques are so incredibly hot that they will melt metal in close proximity (30 foot radius). This includes an opponent's custom weapons, armor, and puppets unless an amount of chakra equal to the Yoton technique is expended by the opponent to coat and protect the metal. Additionally, Tier 1 burns will be applied to opponents exposed skin within this radius with an E-C rank Yoton and Tier 2 for B-S+ rank Yoton. If the Yoton user is of the ninjutsu class then dehydration can be applied in addition to the burns at Tier 1 for E-C rank Yoton and Tier 2 for B-S+ rank Yoton. Note that this passive ability only applies for lava-based Yoton techniques. Melted custom items are instantly repaired by the opponent after the battle.
Vulcan's Rage - The user's passive Melting Point ability's radius is doubled to 60 feet and applies Tier 2 burns with E-C rank Yoton techniques and Tier 3 burns with B-S+ rank Yoton techniques. Additionally, if the user is of the ninjutsu class then Tier 2 dehydration with E-C rank Yoton techniques and Tier 3 dehydration with B-S+ rank Yoton techniques are applied as well.
Volcanic Sovereignty - Expands the user's Melting Point's radius an additional 30-ft.
Crackling Krakatoa - The user is able to make their katon and doton techniques molten by applying 5 chakra per rank for no action cost causing them to be considered Yoton techniques for the purposes of overwhelming. Because of the heated molten nature of the user's katon and doton through this method, the Melting Point ability can apply to these techniques. Additionally, Yoton techniques can be performed by the user with somatic gestures rather than handseals with the same amount of time applied to mold the chakra.
Master of Transmutation - Yoton techniques are all capable of being switched between lava, rubber, and wet cement on command with the use of an action. Katon and doton techniques can be self-korabo'd for a one rank increase in power for only one consumed offensive action with a five post cooldown.
Dehydration Demon - Wind and Fire techniques of the user may apply Dehydration Status at the following ranks: E-C: Tier 1, B-A Rank: Tier 2 and S-S+ Rank: Tier 3. Hand seals for techniques may be replaced with somatic gestures. In addition, all enemy dehydration affect the user at 1 tier lower at a minimum of Tier 1.
Kekkei Genkai Specialization - Bloodline techniques the user casts are reduced by [1] rank and cannot be reduced beyond this.

Techniques Used:

Defensive Enact 2/2:
[ Rank: S+ ] Blood Knight-Korabo: ] Fire Release: Great Flame Annihilation x Lava Release: Lava Lake Creation (Crackling Krakatoa - Dehydration Demon) | Overwhelming | Dehydration: Tier 3 | Burning: Tier 3 [ -455 Chakra ]
The user inhales deeply, gathering chakra in their lungs before exhaling with a mighty breath. With their exhale, an immeasurably intense flame is produced that creates a massive one hundred and fifty foot wall of flames that spans out in a wave before the user and washes over anything in it's path. This technique does not suffer elemental weakness to water when colliding with techniques A Rank and lower. Those contacted by the infernal wave suffer tier four burns and the entire topic is subject to burning for six posts following the attack. Lava Lake Creation The user forms a string of hand signs, creating a super heated two hundred foot wide heated surface of earth. During this post and the next, the land begins to heat, causing tier four burns and burning to those in it's range while the earth starts to emit black smoke. At the beginning of the second post, the user's super heated earth has become a molten lake that sinks one hundred feet below the surface of the ground. For a ranked amount of chakra, the user may manipulate the lava within the area with somatic gestures as a supplementary action each post. This lava will harden after ten posts, consuming anything that makes its way beneath the surface if it isn't destroyed.

[ Rank A ] Multiple Shadow Clone Technique | [ 2,300 Chakra ]
Requires knowing the Shadow Clone Technique. Unlike the normal Kage Bunshin, the user's chakra and stamina is divided equally among every clone, including the original. This technique start off at a maximum of one hundred [100] clones produced, and they can be produced until each has only one [1] chakra/stamina. The user must retain at least [1] of each pool or they will lose consciousness. Shadow clones cannot be told apart by doujutsu. The clone disperses if it receives a solid hit (C-rank or higher), or runs out of chakra or stamina. When a clone is dispersed, any knowledge it gained while active is transferred to the original only, no other clones, and any remaining chakra and stamina is returned to the user.

Clone Army 1 Chakra
Escorting NPCs & Any RPCs eligible to Hospital.

First General: 200 Chakra
Kai (Release) 200 Chakra transfer to Tazu

Second General: 50 Chakra
Assisting Kuma to Hospital.

Third General: 50 Chakra

Offensive Enact 1/1:
[ Rank S+ ] Yoton: Rasenhinode (Lava Release: Spiraling Sunrise) | [ -160 Chakra ]
By manipulating the Lava-natured chakra he posses, Aeleus was able to develop a extremely more potent version of the Rasenshuriken. It begins by preforming a Rasengan, however, he will begin to flow his lava based chakra into the center of the sphere. The lava within the spiraling current of the Rasengan, gives the core of the Rasengan a molten nucleus like appearance. Upon completion, the microscopic wind blades begin to admit and release steam from the sheer heat coming from the nucleus. Although this part of the technique does not harm, it increases the heat of the core incredibly. Rasenhindoe also releases molten particles in a 40foot radius around wherever the sphere is. These lava particles will inflict third degree burns to anything it touches. Because of its scolding hot, hyper rotating wind blades, this technique can slice through any object. Once completed. The heat within a 5foot radius of the Rasengan, reaches staggering, life-threatening temperatures. Those without Complete Flame-Resistance will instantly become unconscious. Upon collision, Rasenhinode erupts into a furious maelstrom. Exploding to double its size, expanding in a all consuming sphere of lava. That gives off almost identical force and heat like that of a supernova. When denoted, the explosion creates Crepuscular rays, throughout the entirety of the sky/area, like that of a rising sun. Rasenhinode, will instantaneously melting anything that comes within a ten-foot distance of it, while completely incinerating anything it comes into contact with.

Supplementary:

Item's Used:
[ X ]

Actives:
Melting Point ( 90ft Radius ) - All active lava techniques are so incredibly hot that they will melt metal in close proximity. This includes an opponent's custom weapons, armor, and puppets unless an amount of chakra equal to the Yoton technique is expended by the opponent to coat and protect the metal. Additionally, Tier 1 burns will be applied to opponents exposed skin within this radius with an E-C rank Yoton and Tier 2 for B-S+ rank Yoton. If the Yoton user is of the ninjutsu class then dehydration can be applied in addition to the burns at Tier 1 for E-C rank Yoton and Tier 2 for B-S+ rank Yoton. Note that this passive ability only applies for lava-based Yoton techniques. Melted custom items are instantly repaired by the opponent after the battle.
* (Melting all Sand)

Taziie

KibitzRajas

Fluffy Swapper

4,925 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:45 pm
User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅ ▅ ▅▅▅

Tazu Koi
Genjutsu/Bloodline

▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅ ▅ ▅ ▅▅▅

"Tazu? Tazu, wake up this isn't a rehearsal you know!" Tazu would wake up suddenly, on the floor of the marketplace. She remembers being trapped in the Tsukiyomi, a very powerful genjutsu no doubt. It was horrible, sunken into darkness, not able to breathe, not able to even keep her eyes open in pain. "Blood Dragon, sister, did you wake me from it?" She can feel a throbbing in her mind hearing her say"Sure did, you were being a big pain in the rear, please tell me you have a idea of how to solve and counteract such a power." Tazu thinks on it, wondering if she should pursue the darker connection about her visual prowess.

Its the Ketsuryūgan she must seek out, but she also knows it will bring her and her alter ego much closer together almost like one complete being. It will require of course, more of her sane mind to do this, but she knows her "sister" will bare it together with her considering she is the alter ego. They are one and the same, fight always together, even if Tazu has to let her sister hijack her mind in order to use full powers. "We must, get that power sister, its our true option and solution." The blood dragon rattles her mind once more "are you sure about this, there isn't any going back. You will lose a piece of yourself when you do, to me." Tazu nods quite prepared to face it and with that, she plans how she wants to get this done. Yes it will be difficult but she must be able to combat any hardcore visual prowess like that, regardless if she doesn't have enough knowledge about it.

Chakra Pool: 1,250
                                    Stamina Pool: 1,025

PAs:

hide spoiler
                                    ▰▰▰ Bloodline Traits:

▰▰▰ Sakkakugan Traits:

Effect Active:

Stats:

xxxxx [ Strength ] 0
                                    xxxxx [ Speed ] 1
                                    xxxxx [ Agility ] 1
                                    xxxxx [ Endurance ] 0

Mission(s):

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2024 11:16 am
User ImageUser Image
      G I N K Y O - M O R I

Win or lose, war brings suffering, uncertainty and disasters of varying proportions. The feeling of loss hangs over most like a heavy weight, only amplified by sorrow, regret, anger - or a combination of the three, among others. Peaceful times feel more like hazy dreams, while the nightmarish reality of calamity's aftermath smacks all in the face who dare face it with open eyes. Some lose hope, and others cling to the remaining remnants of what was shattered by it all only to make something new out of the old. Yes, everyone experience loss in these times, including those who bravely defended their homeland. Those who lack that power, however, seemingly suffer more. Especially when their needs are placed lower on the priority list, or simply forgotten.

The shinobi who protect their village from the numerous threats that roam outside of the borders can only do so much to prevent collateral damage once they've breached that initial defense. The village itself becomes the battlefield, an additional risk for the defenders to be wary of. In a world full of super-humans and demons possessing supernatural, yet powerful and incredibly destructive energy? Well, the endangerment of that potential hazard becomes high. There's no escaping it. After it is all said and done, the defenders fall back to tend to their wounds and morn their losses. The scars left on the village affect more than just its defenders, but the lives of the civilians who return to see their former lives and homes destroyed before their eyes. Once the disaster has passed, picking up what was left behind and rebuilding is typically the next step. At least, that's what one would hope. Whether it'd be a group or just one singular person: someone needed to get the ball rolling on that front...

A bustling marketplace that was a centerpiece for traders around the shinobi world and the evidence of Konoha's economic growth, was now a grainy wasteland. In the wake of the one-tailed beast's rage and the onslaught of the Jashinist cult, many storefronts and stalls were reduced to rubble. Those closer to the zone of where the combat began were no more than piles of debris. Those lucky enough to be further from the zone were left barely standing, albeit in no shape to be manned without risk of further injury from fallen wreckage, crumpled walls, and large wooden structures acting as deadly splinters now that they were ripped from their foundations. The streets were littered with craters of different sizes, decorating the paved pathways with cracks and dips that made traveling all the more treacherous. To top it all off, sand from the demon's attacks left this part of the village looking like an ancient, long-forgotten civilization straight out of the Land of Wind.

A disgruntled construction worker in his mid-fifties carried fallen debris on his shoulders, cursing loudly whenever he stumbled over a crater or had to move about the remaining obstacles in the path towards the dump zone. Tazawa Sozen was the head of the construction crew that was assigned to assist in the reconstruction of the Bazaar and other high priority areas/buildings that were destroyed from the cultist attack. His tanned skin glistened with sweat from the intense physical labor he had been enduring for the past seven hours. Despite his age, he looked younger than he appeared, sporting a physique that represented his dedication and experience to his chose career. It was a also a huge warning sign to anyone in his current path to steer clear, dense muscles bulging with veins in a mixture of exertion and extreme irritation. Insanely thick brows just beneath the brim of his dirty construction hat furrowed as Sozen stomped (cautiously) towards the dumping zone, nearly walking through Ginkyo before the newly minted Genin could offer an introduction. "Excuse m-"

"Outta my way, kid!" Sozen growled, reaching his free hand out to push Ginkyo out of the way. If he hadn't moved fast enough just hearing the man shout, Ginkyo was sure that he would've gone flying across the street. The construction worker carried on in what almost seemed like a blur, his grumblings continued as he reached the dumping zone several feet from where the Genin once stood. The broken wooden beams on his shoulder were chucked into pile of soon-to-be discarded rubble, which broke into several more pieces during his fit of rage. "Can't get anyone out here on time to do a job... damn slackers. I swear, all you young bucks don't want to do anything except sit on your a** all day doing nothing. What the hell's gonna happen when I retire, eh? Might as well start living out of a box right now!" Sozen continued to rant, kicking a stray rock into the dump zone before turning and grumbling some more. "The crew should have been here DAYS ago! I'm working eleven-hours days, bustin' my butt and those fools-" By this point, Sozen had walked past Ginkyo, only now realizing the boy was still standing there.

"...What the hell do you want!? This show ain't free, there's a fee for staring, chump." His body snapped around to face the Genin, the round glasses on his face partially fogged up by the heat nearly flying off of his face. Gin was quick to reply, mainly for his own safety. "I'm... actually here to help... sir." He knew he had to be cautious and respectful with his words, given how volatile the head of construction was already. If he just kept it short and simple, it'd be the best chance he had at not being the next being being discarded into the dump zone. For the first time since seeing Sozen, his brows released slightly, at least enough for Gin to feel a bit of relief internally. "Really? Why didn't you just say that, boy? We don't have time for charades 'round here."

"Well, I wanted t-"

"No time for yappin' either! Get your butt in gear and follow me."

Gin didn't protest any further, following Sozen's orders. He was lead towards the main site of the destruction, witnessing the damage escalating with every few yards. Sand was everywhere, making traversal across the ground a little tricky, but nothing he couldn't manage. If he strayed too far behind, Sozen was sure to put a pep in his step. There was a clear reason why he was the head of this construction crew... wherever they were. As they neared closer to the main site of the destruction, the buildings in the area were flattened or completely removed from the foundations they were built upon. The event of the attack played in his mind like a vivid dream. He remembered evacuating the city with the citizens to safety. Not much of the action could be seen from their location, but he will never forget the back of the sandy gargantuan and its mighty roar that shook the village to its very core. Looking upon the buildings now, he could only imagine how intense the battle was. A deep, sinking pit feeling dwelled in his gut at the thought of the lives lost, and lives now ruined by the buildings and homes that no longer remained. Only for a moment, until he realized that this is how things played out, and that he shouldn't fret over it. Life is fleeting, and with it one should always seek to better themselves. Konoha and its people would heal and grow from this, should they allow themselves to.

"Well don't stand there gawking around. Get to work! You can start by getting all of this damn sand taken care of... Push broom is over there." Sozen's gruff voice snapped Gin out of his thoughts, just in time for him to catch the casual toss of his muscular arm in the general direction of the push broom. He then turned to the other worker on the site, explaining Gin's presence before going back to moving destroyed building pieces to the dump zone. Gin overheard a brief conversation about the missing construction crew, amongst the frustrations and profanities of course. With a little searching, no thanks to Sozen, he was able to find the broom. With the amount of sand that littered the area, it would day hours - days, even - to get this done. He can't be serious. How is anything possibly going to get done with these kinds of tools? He rubbed his chin thoughtfully, initially dreading the idea of moving pounds of sand into a pile with a simple push broom. This didn't have to be painstakingly inefficient... he was a shinobi now! With a few tricks he learned from the Academy, he could wrap this job up in no time.

The sand layered the cracked and broken paved streets like a grainy blanket, reflecting the sun off of it to reveal its light brown sheen. It appeared to be a daunting task, however, Gin had a solution to solve the issue. With the help of a doppelganger, the two were able to round up the sand using wind manipulation techniques to push the sand across the ground. Further manipulations allowed them to control the direction of the sand's movement, or whip them up into small tornadoes to gather bigger amounts of sand in the area. All of it was then put into a singular pile at the corner of the site, to keep it out of the way of the two workers walking to and from the area. A job that normally would have taken several days with a push broom was managed more simply in under an hour. Sozen hadn't even noticed how quickly Gin was working until he became aware that the shinobi was now assisting in carrying rubble to the dump zone.

"Ah, get bored of sweeping up the sand, eh?" There was an obvious tone of annoyance and disappointment in his voice. He was sure, just like the rest of his crew, that Gin was as lazy as ever. The shinobi didn't pay his comment too much mind, simply shrugging it off. "It's finished, sir!" Gin said with certainty, replying out of respect either way.

"Yeah. Alright... I'll believe it when I see it." Sozen's left brow rose in suspicion. He expected Gin's work to be like anyone else his age: half-assed and rushed.

Arriving back on the site, the head of construction was absolutely speechless, "What the hell...?" The entire area of several hundred feet was completely devoid of sand. Not a single speck left behind, revealing the clean but destroyed streets and walkways that laid underneath from the attack. The other worker on the scene was equally as shocked, but was simply happy to have more hands on board and continued working. "Where'd you find this guy? He's great!" The other worker shot a thumbs up, thankful for the assistance. Gin then explained to Sozen that he was a shinobi and decided to practice some of his skills while lending a hand, thus making the process of cleanup much faster than normal. He was more than willing to use them to aid in the rebuilding process, but Sozen seemed a little reluctant to fully agree.

"You see, there's a slight problem..." Sozen started, bringing Gin over to the workbench were a group of blueprints and notes laid splayed out across its surface. The blueprints displayed the details of the several buildings that were to be rebuilt and the materials needed to build them. Other notes simply had materials needed to repair buildings that were fully destroyed, as well reinforcements to maintain the buildings integrity in the long term. Without the crew, the rest of the rebuilding process couldn't take place. Sozen explained that his company resided outside of Konohagakure and that his crew was tasked with bringing the advanced, heavy machinery required to complete the job. This included some of the building materials that they were unable to salvage from the Bazaar, since a huge portion of the area was destroyed by the cultist attack. He hadn't heard from his crew in two days, and was absolutely certain that they were either slacking off, or got held up on their way here. "But I'm pretty sure they're just dragging their feet..." Sozen grumbled, fully aware of the lack of work ethic his new crew had.

Gin hadn't heard any news about a construction crew through the grapevine. He was not deeply connected to all of the goings-on in the village as a mere Genin, but he always kept his ears open. Since the attack, security in and around the village had increased significantly. If the crew had made it to the gates, they could be going through a lengthy inspection process due to recent events. That still didn't explain the lack of communication between Sozen and his crew for the past two days... If they were really slacking off, what could they possibly be doing? Gin was willing to investigate for the sake of rebuilding, though he wasn't entirely sure on the type of clearance he had for this matter. After finishing up the cleaning process with Sozen and his coworker, Gin left the Bazaar feeling accomplished. He was glad to be able to help those in need with his newfound abilities. Gathering information was his strong suit, so taking this next step seemed only natural to him. Finding out where to start, now that was going to be the interesting part.

[ Shinobi Profile ]
      ║ CHAKRAx 000/ 000 x ║ STAMINAx 000/ 000 x ║ STRx 0 x║ SPDx 0 x║ AGIx 0 x║ ENDx 0
      D-Rank Geninx Konohagakure

Post Information
      • Mission: Konoha Reconstruction | D Rank
      • Mission: Playing the Part (Acting Career) | D Rank

Zakateus

◄ 葉║ 𝓚𝓸𝓷𝓸𝓱𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓴𝓾𝓻𝓮 ↬ ʜɪᴅᴅᴇɴ ʟᴇᴀғ

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items