Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Brian's Journey to Galar Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 3:00 pm
Brian and Krysta along with their Pokemon would rocket across the Wild Area, powered by the ignited 'gasses' provided by one Stunky. It was going to take a whole lot of tamato berry juice to get the smell out of their clothes after this. Regardless of any stench they where traveling at break neck speed and might just make it to the ruins in time with any luck.

As they zipped across the land they mowed down fields of flowers, sent flocks of Rookidee scrambling to get out of the way, ramped off the belly of a slumbering Snorlax, and even startled an entire forest of 'trees' to flee, the Sudowoodo Rattled by the bullet that whizzed on by.

Quickly they could both see the Watchtower Ruins coming into view across the horizon, the pair zipping straight threw a bunch of tall grass surrounding the outer perimeter of the tower. Neither of them could see much thanks to the height of the grass but before they knew it something of a view returned to them, for a split second before they crashed straight through what looked like was some sort of tea party.

Before they arrived a group of wild Ghost Pokemon were enjoying their afterlife in peace by staging a pretend 'tea party'. A Duskull butler was going about serving the ghostly guests gathered around a tree stump 'tea', pretending to pour said make believe tea from a giggling Polteageist into the giddy little Sinistea sitting on the stump. The Drifloon and Gastly guests were pretending to be humans gossiping, as they do around the table, while the 'butler' made his rounds. The undead creatures appeared to be enjoying their little game of harmless make believe, however it would soon be rudely interrupted, each of the ghosts turning to face the inevitable arrival of Brian and Krysta.

No one was exactly sure on who plowed over who or whatever happened but what was known as Krysta ended up with a big ole mouth full of Gastly, perhaps not enough to kill her but certainly enough to make her remember that horrible taste for weeks, while Brian appeared on the other side with a Duskull's mask on his face. The Drifloon on the other hand was so startled that it spontaneously exploded, sending Brian and Krysta flying up into the air on the hoverboard, clearing the entire field of tall grass surrounding the tower, the hoverboard eventually crash landing right on top of the tower its self. The wild and chaotic ride was over.

"...are both of you still alive? I must remind you that dying is strictly against Snagem code and you will be reprimanded for any unauthorized perishing." GRAY spoke up from Brian's SNAG after landing.  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2020 5:35 pm
SubonicXP
Brian and Krysta along with their Pokemon would rocket across the Wild Area, powered by the ignited 'gasses' provided by one Stunky. It was going to take a whole lot of tamato berry juice to get the smell out of their clothes after this. Regardless of any stench they where traveling at break neck speed and might just make it to the ruins in time with any luck.

As they zipped across the land they mowed down fields of flowers, sent flocks of Rookidee scrambling to get out of the way, ramped off the belly of a slumbering Snorlax, and even startled an entire forest of 'trees' to flee, the Sudowoodo Rattled by the bullet that whizzed on by.

Quickly they could both see the Watchtower Ruins coming into view across the horizon, the pair zipping straight threw a bunch of tall grass surrounding the outer perimeter of the tower. Neither of them could see much thanks to the height of the grass but before they knew it something of a view returned to them, for a split second before they crashed straight through what looked like was some sort of tea party.

Before they arrived a group of wild Ghost Pokemon were enjoying their afterlife in peace by staging a pretend 'tea party'. A Duskull butler was going about serving the ghostly guests gathered around a tree stump 'tea', pretending to pour said make believe tea from a giggling Polteageist into the giddy little Sinistea sitting on the stump. The Drifloon and Gastly guests were pretending to be humans gossiping, as they do around the table, while the 'butler' made his rounds. The undead creatures appeared to be enjoying their little game of harmless make believe, however it would soon be rudely interrupted, each of the ghosts turning to face the inevitable arrival of Brian and Krysta.

No one was exactly sure on who plowed over who or whatever happened but what was known as Krysta ended up with a big ole mouth full of Gastly, perhaps not enough to kill her but certainly enough to make her remember that horrible taste for weeks, while Brian appeared on the other side with a Duskull's mask on his face. The Drifloon on the other hand was so startled that it spontaneously exploded, sending Brian and Krysta flying up into the air on the hoverboard, clearing the entire field of tall grass surrounding the tower, the hoverboard eventually crash landing right on top of the tower its self. The wild and chaotic ride was over.

"...are both of you still alive? I must remind you that dying is strictly against Snagem code and you will be reprimanded for any unauthorized perishing." GRAY spoke up from Brian's SNAG after landing.

Krysta, dry heaving, after having inhaled more than her fair share of a ghastly. that being any amount of ghastly! "ugh! it tastes like 3 week old rotten milk thats soured and than had durin fruit added to it but like... with after hints of grape? ugh I don't think I am ever gonna be able to look at aerated food the sa me way again!" krysta pulls out a water bottle from her pack and tries to wash her mouth out. she has a thought while she is trying to get her wits about her.

"Hey GRAY? Whats this about snagem protocol? You know I'm just helping out right? I mean I certainly prefer on this side of the barrier but *spits out a small piece of smoke with a disgusted noise* ugh. I need to document this experience," Krysta Groans as she remembers when hearing GRAY say Punishment. "can we... can we keep this from the professor. she is already going to flip out on me hanging with you snagems, and the going into the raid den, and then the incident with her Rotom, and then helping you smuggle things into the tournament. but this? This is a whole nother level of trouble. I don't have any idea what she might do for nearly swallowing a gastly!" Krysta starts getting all stressed when she looks over at Brian "uhm Brian... you got... you got something on your face, *giggle*"

Krysta locates Muse, who apparently went flying and landed a couple feet away, who was absolutely delighted with itself. it was running around and doing all but back flips over hot it performed. it was also bending over and gasing poor little flowers that were almost dying instantly from the smell.  

KrystatheMewes

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2020 3:11 pm
SubonicXP

KrystatheMewes

Brian gave no sign that he was disturbed by Krysta's method of transport, though inside, he was gagging furiously. The smell emanating from the Stunky was bad enough to make his nose hairs curl, and he was glad he'd recalled Lu when Krysta told him it might be a good idea. It didn't take them long to reach the tower, though when they did, it was, unfortunately, by crashing through a 'tea party' that a group of Ghost-types was having. Brian felt bad for crashing the 'party,' but it couldn't be helped at the speed they were going. As it was, he ended up with what he thought was a Duskull's mask on his face as they left, before crashing right on top of the tower, itself, with the help of an exploding Drifloon.

Once they'd skidded to a stop, Brian heard GRAY's voice over his SNAG again, asking if they were still alive and saying that dying was strictly against Snagem code. "Shut it, GRAY," Brian snapped, not at all amused by the AI's comments. "We're still alive, though that could have gone much better." When Krysta mentioned having something on his face, he pulled the Duskull mask off and tossed it toward the ground in the direction they'd just come from, along with a number of Ghost-type poffins as an apology for ruining their 'tea party.' "Let's hope that will appease them for the time being," he said. "We need to get that device set up, and quick." Having said this, he took the device from his bag and began setting it up, with help from GRAY.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 6:24 pm
"Well, any who, now that we've confirmed your continued existence. Yes, it's time to get the device running. First off Rotom needs to enter the device, then for good measure toss it into the air as high as possible. You should already be high up enough for me to access the device and activate it but extra caution can't hurt. I would hurry up though, the-" Before GRAY could finish his sentence they both could hear a voice echoing throughout the Wild Area.

"Ready!? Let the first stage of the World Champion Cup...BEGIN!" The voice declared.

"...do it. Now. GRAY demanded.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

KrystatheMewes

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 6:33 pm
SubonicXP
"Well, any who, now that we've confirmed your continued existence. Yes, it's time to get the device running. First off Rotom needs to enter the device, then for good measure toss it into the air as high as possible. You should already be high up enough for me to access the device and activate it but extra caution can't hurt. I would hurry up though, the-" Before GRAY could finish his sentence they both could hear a voice echoing throughout the Wild Area.

"Ready!? Let the first stage of the World Champion Cup...BEGIN!" The voice declared.

"...do it. Now. GRAY demanded.

Krysta with a slight sense of panic looks at Brian "Does Gray know this Rotom is... a bit wild? Like it needs to be reprogrammed or who knows what it might do..." Krysta Hears the voice announcing the start of the event "shoot. If we don't hurry the professor is gonna find out what I have been doing. She isn't just gonna be mad she might.... no no she wouldn't do that." Krysta shakes the fear from her eyes and grabs the rotom which is squeaking and squawking. "Shush you. Now you better behave. or I swear to MEW I will rewrite not just your code but every rotom in the entire region to play that rick roll song instead of being able to speak!" With that the rotom silenced itself and slid into the machine. Lights flickered on, and things started buzzing and clicking and little tiny servos were heard whirling and spinning up. Krysta watched in rapt attention for a brief moment curious how the device worked. "Fascinating. I wonder how they did" she said as she went off mumbling to herself.

After a brief moment of losing herself in the thought of the wonderful snagem tech she had seen today she realized they simply must get this resolved. "Brian. Can you call that cladyol back? or do you have any pokemone who might be able to throw this thing? I mean I can totally (not really) pick it up if I had to but I thought it might be good excercise for one of them? What do you say? any muscle bound fighting types in your team?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 6:56 pm
SubonicXP

KrystatheMewes

Brian didn't react to GRAY's comment about confirming their continued existence, instead listening to the AI's explanation of how to get the device running. Nodding when he was told he needed to throw it up into the air as high as he could, he turned to look at Krysta as a voice came over some kind of loud speaker, saying the first phase was starting. He watched as Rotom entered the device powering it up, before Krysta asked if he had any Fighting-types on his team. Does she know Lu's typing? he thought, though he didn't say it aloud. Instead, he pulled Lu's Pokeball out and tossed it into the air, releasing the Riolu in a flash of white light.

"Lu, I need ye to hit this when I throw it into the air, alright?" he said. The Riolu nodded and climbed onto her trainer's shoulders when he knelt down to pick up the sphere. He was able to throw it a short distance into the air, and Lu used his shoulders as a springboard to propel herself into a Tackle, sending the sphere flying further into the air before falling back. Brian caught the Riolu before she hit the ground, then spoke to GRAY. "Is that high enough, GRAY?" he asked, watching the device fly into the air.  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 7:14 pm
Once the device reached its apex of height it would give off a beam of light which would shoot high up into the air disappearing into the sky, the device its self following behind the beam up high into the air, becoming a tiny dot to human eyes and remaining up there for the remainder of the tourney.

Good, that was more than high enough. The Roto-beacon is now active and the Snagems can now receive medical drops from our supply. As for you two let me- wait a minute..." GRAY started, though going quiet abruptly as the sound of humming could be heard by them both and it was getting louder.

"I'm detecting a Roto-drone approaching and fast. There are dozens of them flying around the Wild Area to live stream the tournament's proceedings. You two are not registered for the tournament so if you get caught there will be trouble. Find a place to hide and quick while I work on a lock on your location to send you Claydol." Things were not getting calmer for these two it seemed.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 7:20 pm
SubonicXP
Once the device reached its apex of height it would give off a beam of light which would shoot high up into the air disappearing into the sky, the device its self following behind the beam up high into the air, becoming a tiny dot to human eyes and remaining up there for the remainder of the tourney.

Good, that was more than high enough. The Roto-beacon is now active and the Snagems can now receive medical drops from our supply. As for you two let me- wait a minute..." GRAY started, though going quiet abruptly as the sound of humming could be heard by them both and it was getting louder.

"I'm detecting a Roto-drone approaching and fast. There are dozens of them flying around the Wild Area to live stream the tournament's proceedings. You two are not registered for the tournament so if you get caught there will be trouble. Find a place to hide and quick while I work on a lock on your location to send you Claydol." Things were not getting calmer for these two it seemed.

"no! No No no no no! I cannot let the professor find me breaking the tournament rules she won't just be angry she might... NO THAT Can't happen I won't let it!" Krysta starts running towards a stand of trees that they passed on the way to the tower. "No please no. I can't disappoint her. not like this. Not after I worked so hard... no I just wanted adventure and to meet new people and have some fun. Not this!" as Krysta is running towards the tree stand nearby, she trips on a tree root that she didn't notice and goes sprawling into the grassy dirty turf. "OOOF"  

KrystatheMewes

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 7:31 pm
SubonicXP

KrystatheMewes

Brian sighed with relief when GRAY confirmed that the Roto-beacon was high enough, and he and Lu watched as a beam of light shot into the sky, followed by the device, itself. It was pretty impressive to watch, really, though when GRAY spoke again, Brian detected a faint hint of concern in his mechanical voice. It seemed there was a drone approaching them fast, and GRAY instructed them to find a place to hide while he worked on getting a lock on their location to send Claydol to them.

"Let's go, Lu!" Brian said, and he and the Riolu took off after Krysta, finding her sprawled in the dirt after tripping on a root she hadn't seen. "Come on, up ye come!" he said, pulling the girl to her feet before taking off toward the stand of trees nearby, hoping she was following and reaching the trees in a short time.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 7:35 pm
DragonFang099
SubonicXP

KrystatheMewes

Brian sighed with relief when GRAY confirmed that the Roto-beacon was high enough, and he and Lu watched as a beam of light shot into the sky, followed by the device, itself. It was pretty impressive to watch, really, though when GRAY spoke again, Brian detected a faint hint of concern in his mechanical voice. It seemed there was a drone approaching them fast, and GRAY instructed them to find a place to hide while he worked on getting a lock on their location to send Claydol to them.

"Let's go, Lu!" Brian said, and he and the Riolu took off after Krysta, finding her sprawled in the dirt after tripping on a root she hadn't seen. "Come on, up ye come!" he said, pulling the girl to her feet before taking off toward the stand of trees nearby, hoping she was following and reaching the trees in a short time.

Thank's to Brian and Lu's help krysta gets back to her feet and under the cover of the trees right as they hear the drones buzzing over head. they apparently had been investigating the sudden flash of light and not paying to much attention to them thankfully. Krysta with baited breathe, and trembling like a leaf. "Do you think they saw us? are we safe? Now what do we do?" Krysta asks quietly to brian under her breathe. This had clearly been exciting but Krysta started realizing that maybe there was a reason why she was always doing mundane stuff. her nerves were a wreck and she was confused with no idea of what was coming next.  

KrystatheMewes

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 7:58 pm
Brian and Krysta had apparently made it out of the drone's line of sight just in time as it whizzed overhead, the thick tree foliage above them keeping them out of view. After a few minutes the sound of the buzzing drone was gone and it was safe to come back out again. It was only then that GRAY spoke again.

"So, problem." He started. "I can't send Claydol. I think they activated a teleportation scrambler to prevent the contestants from leaving, or leaving and coming back. Whatever the case you'll have to leave the same way you got in. Which might be a bigger problem than it sounds. You'll have to avoid the drones and contestants you might insist on battling you." GRAY said, informing them of yet another problem.

As GRAY spoke Krysta would feel something tap her on the leg. Looking down she would find a tiny, barely a foot high, little green creature looking up at her with its big eyes. The strange Pokemon, an Elgyem, had some sort of rock in its hands. Those in the know might recognize it as a whole Wishing Star. Where it got it from, why it was here, and what it wanted with Krysta were at the moment mysteries.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 8:20 pm
SubonicXP
Brian and Krysta had apparently made it out of the drone's line of sight just in time as it whizzed overhead, the thick tree foliage above them keeping them out of view. After a few minutes the sound of the buzzing drone was gone and it was safe to come back out again. It was only then that GRAY spoke again.

"So, problem." He started. "I can't send Claydol. I think they activated a teleportation scrambler to prevent the contestants from leaving, or leaving and coming back. Whatever the case you'll have to leave the same way you got in. Which might be a bigger problem than it sounds. You'll have to avoid the drones and contestants you might insist on battling you." GRAY said, informing them of yet another problem.

As GRAY spoke Krysta would feel something tap her on the leg. Looking down she would find a tiny, barely a foot high, little green creature looking up at her with its big eyes. The strange Pokemon, an Elgyem, had some sort of rock in its hands. Those in the know might recognize it as a whole Wishing Star. Where it got it from, why it was here, and what it wanted with Krysta were at the moment mysteries.
Krysta would feel the gentle tugging on her leg. she wanted to freak out and run immediately but quickly realized it was a pokemon holding.... was that a wishing star piece? The professor had shown her some in the lab a few times, but never let her touch them. the professor said they were "dangerous" well so is running around with snagems, dodging drones, climbing towers and just... being in the pokemon world, Krysta thought to herself. More curious than frightened she slowly and carefully leans down to the creature and whispered. "Hey little creature. How you doing? What you go there? looks like a Wishing Star? are you giving that to me little friend?" Krysta knelt down and put out her hands.  

KrystatheMewes

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 8:29 pm
"Elgyem!" The Pokemon shouted at Krysta and jerked the Wishing Star it was holding away from her. Apparently it wanted something to do with her but it wasn't to give her the Wishing Star. "Gyem! El el!" It shouted frantically as it pointed off in the direction it had came from, the opposite direction of the tower, beyond the trees. It seemed afraid. Was it running from something and came to Krysta for help? If so, why her specifically?

While Krysta was handling that Brian would be alerted to the sound of twigs snapping, someone or something stepping on them as they walked among the trees around them. It was coming from directly behind them. He would hear further branches breaking and leaves rustling as whatever it was began to move quicker. Something was coming at them and fast.

Brian would have about a minute to prepare for whatever was lurking behind them before it revealed its self, a Houndour charging straight at them and it did not look as nice as this Elgyem, the dog's teeth bared and snarling as it seemed intent on taking a bite out of one of them.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 8:37 pm
SubonicXP
"Elgyem!" The Pokemon shouted at Krysta and jerked the Wishing Star it was holding away from her. Apparently it wanted something to do with her but it wasn't to give her the Wishing Star. "Gyem! El el!" It shouted frantically as it pointed off in the direction it had came from, the opposite direction of the tower, beyond the trees. It seemed afraid. Was it running from something and came to Krysta for help? If so, why her specifically?

While Krysta was handling that Brian would be alerted to the sound of twigs snapping, someone or something stepping on them as they walked among the trees around them. It was coming from directly behind them. He would hear further branches breaking and leaves rustling as whatever it was began to move quicker. Something was coming at them and fast.

Brian would have about a minute to prepare for whatever was lurking behind them before it revealed its self, a Houndour charging straight at them and it did not look as nice as this Elgyem, the dog's teeth bared and snarling as it seemed intent on taking a bite out of one of them.

krysta, completely unaware of the houndour coming towards them, pulled her hand back. "your an elgeym? is that right little fren? What's wrong. it seems like something is troubling you? do you need help? What's going on? if something is causing you concern lets see if we can address it together shall we? You're kinda cute... for a odd looking alien sorta pokemon. I will have to get to know more about you when I go back to the lab. you clearly seem unafraid of people so that's good. I want to help. just point me in the direction we need to go!" Krysta smiled at the strange green intruder into the grove. as she turns around to Brian "Hey Brian this little pokemon needs some... OMG WHAT IS THAT?! AHHHHHH" *krysta shrieks at nearly the top of her lungs*  

KrystatheMewes

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 9:09 pm
SubonicXP

KrystatheMewes

Brian sighed with relief when they managed to make it to the trees just before a drone flew overhead. Apparently, it hadn't noticed them at all, and that was all the better. After a moment, the buzzing faded, and Brian assumed it was safe to come out into the open again. Stepping out from under the foliage, he turned to Krysta to let her know it was clear when GRAY spoke up, saying he couldn't send Claydol to them due to some kind of interference. As he took in this information, an Elgyem showed something to Krysta, a stone that Brian didn't recognize.

The sound of twigs snapping caught his and Lu's attention, and they turned in the direction of the noise, but before they could warn Krysta, a Houndour barrelled toward them, snarling. "Lu, Force Palm!" he ordered. The Riolu immediately jumped forward with one of her paws glowing in the intent of stopping the Houndour. "It's a Houndour, a Fire/Dark-type," he told Krysta, keeping his eyes on the Houndour as he spoke. "Something's upset it, so it's on the offensive. We need to be careful."  
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff