Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Side RP Board
Brian's Journey to Galar Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KrystatheMewes

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2020 2:33 pm
DragonFang099
SubonicXP

KrystatheMewes

Brian sighed with relief when they managed to make it to the trees just before a drone flew overhead. Apparently, it hadn't noticed them at all, and that was all the better. After a moment, the buzzing faded, and Brian assumed it was safe to come out into the open again. Stepping out from under the foliage, he turned to Krysta to let her know it was clear when GRAY spoke up, saying he couldn't send Claydol to them due to some kind of interference. As he took in this information, an Elgyem showed something to Krysta, a stone that Brian didn't recognize.

The sound of twigs snapping caught his and Lu's attention, and they turned in the direction of the noise, but before they could warn Krysta, a Houndour barrelled toward them, snarling. "Lu, Force Palm!" he ordered. The Riolu immediately jumped forward with one of her paws glowing in the intent of stopping the Houndour. "It's a Houndour, a Fire/Dark-type," he told Krysta, keeping his eyes on the Houndour as he spoke. "Something's upset it, so it's on the offensive. We need to be careful."
Krysta stands in front of the elgeym trying to protect it from the danger instinctively. "Why is it aggravated at us? we didn't do anything to it! What does it want?" a thought washed across krystas mind, "Hey Brian. you got any of those poke blocks? something houndour might like? maybe if we feed it we can get outta here without a fight." Krysta who had never had a proper battle in her life was freaking out on the inside, but was trying to stand resolute in defense of the little elgyem. she simply must discover where it came from, why it came to her (and why not to brian? who is clearly a confident trainer and has delicious snacks!) and what it was doing with that wishing piece.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 7:52 pm
The Houndour took the Force Palm and was sent tumbling backwards, yelping in pain. Eventually it would regain its footing and without delay immediately unleashed a Flamethrower upon the opposing Riolu. The command was given to it by someone approaching the battlefield from beyond the trees. Stepping out was a burly biker looking man sporting a black leather jacket over his purple Team Kanto uniform, the Pikachu mascot on said uniform betraying the rough and tough vibe he was going for with the jacket.

"There you are." The biker said, looking directly at Elgyem, barely registering the two humans. "Why don't you two hand me over that Wishing Star that little runt is carrying around and I won't knock you out of the tournament just yet. I like to give my prey a head start anyways." He said with a laugh.

Elgyem recoiled at the appearance of the man, moving closer to Krysta, trying to head behind her leg, the Wishing Star held close to its chest.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

KrystatheMewes

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 7:28 am
SubonicXP
The Houndour took the Force Palm and was sent tumbling backwards, yelping in pain. Eventually it would regain its footing and without delay immediately unleashed a Flamethrower upon the opposing Riolu. The command was given to it by someone approaching the battlefield from beyond the trees. Stepping out was a burly biker looking man sporting a black leather jacket over his purple Team Kanto uniform, the Pikachu mascot on said uniform betraying the rough and tough vibe he was going for with the jacket.

"There you are." The biker said, looking directly at Elgyem, barely registering the two humans. "Why don't you two hand me over that Wishing Star that little runt is carrying around and I won't knock you out of the tournament just yet. I like to give my prey a head start anyways." He said with a laugh.

Elgyem recoiled at the appearance of the man, moving closer to Krysta, trying to head behind her leg, the Wishing Star held close to its chest.

Krysta felt her blood boiling for the first. How dare this overgrown neanderthal make this poor precious elgeym frightened. "Just who do you think you are? Clearly this creature doesn't want anything to do with you! Just go away we don't want any trouble. but mark my words I will protect this little ... entity with my life. Ohh and we aren't alone!" Krysta whistles softly under her breathe and muse comes charging into the small clearing from wherever she was rummaging around. she comes in from the right hand side closer to the biker than to krysta. "As you can see I also have my friend here. and we don't take kindly to bullies. now you can kindly remove yourself from the area or we can knock you out, pose you in rude ways, and send it to all your biker friends. I'm sure your friends would LOVE to see you sucking your thumb holding a pikachu plushie... naked." Muse Growled at the biker, not sure how to proceed. Krysta prayed her bluff would work. never having had a poke battle she wasn't sure if muse could actually fight and beat a houndour, or how badly she might get hurt in the process. but if brian was going to stand firm than she would do.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2020 9:54 pm
SubonicXP

KrystatheMewes

Brian watched as the Houndour recoiled from the Force Palm, yelping in pain as it tumbled backward. When it unleashed a Flamethrower at Lu, Brian was quick to act. "Dodge it!" he ordered, and Lu moved to obey, though she wasn't quite quick enough to avoid the attack. Thankfully, she avoided most of it, but unfortuantely, the part that did hit left her with a nasty burn on her left side. I'll have to wrap this up quick, Brian thought, looking at the trainer that had just stepped from the trees. This man gave a off a bad vibe to both Brian and Lu, and the Riolu was growling uneasily as she kept an eye on the Houndour.

He remained silent as the man said to hand over the 'Wishing Star' the Elgyem was holding. What the heck was a Wishing Star? Brian nearly laughed at Krysta's bluff, his mouth twitching madly as he resisted the urge; the only reason he didn't was the fact that he'd trained himself to keep most of his emotions in check, with the help of his mother's Lucario. When he'd regained control of himself, he looked at the biker and recognized the uniform he was wearing. Team Kanto, huh? he thought. Isn't The Copycat from Team Kanto, as well? He didn't have time to think about it as he responded with a statement of his own.

"I don't know who ye think ye are, but ye're not in a position to give orders here," he said, moving to stand next to Krysta and Muse. "I don't know what a Wishing Star is, nor why ye want it, but I'm not going to just sit here and let ye insult a Pokemon, or my friends. Leave now, or suffer the consequences." Lu growled her agreement, though the burn was making it a bit difficult to put on a brave show.  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 3:12 pm
Between Krysta and Brian's response the biker didn't know whether to laugh or get angry. Krysta's threat was laughable to him but Brian's determination to stand against him was irritating. His canine gave out an annoyed snort of his own as Stunky stepped up, now two Pokemon to have to deal with.

"You don't know what a Wishing Star is?" The thug asked, eying both Brian and Krysta up a bit, getting a good look at them for the first time. "Huh, you two aren't in the tournament, are ya?" He said with a smile, taking out a Pokeball and strangely enough recalling his Houndour. He then took a quick cautious look around and up in the air, making sure a Roto-drone wasn't around, before taking out a Great Ball. "That means no one will know about this then." He said with a vile grin before tossing it onto the ground.

"Magmortar!" The Blast Pokemon roared as it appeared from the ball. This just got really bad.

"So that's it." GRAY spoke up from Brian's SNAG. "This delinquent has intended to cheat in the tournament. Trainers were suppose to only bring with them a single unevolved Pokemon for this round and he smuggled in a Magmortar." GRAY pointed out to Brian and Krysta. "However that's neither here nor there right now. My advice would be to give this miscreant what he wants and get out of here posthaste. Neither one of you have the Pokemon to take on a Magmortar." GRAY suggested.

Elgyem overheard the AI and began to panic, crying out frantically and squeezing Krysta's leg harder with its free hand.

"So, what is it gonna be? You gonna listen to the common sense talking voice in your pocket or are you going to be another unsolved casualty to the Wild Area? People disappear in this place all the time." The biker smirked, his Magmortar unleashing a Flamethrower into the air to emphasize its trainer's words. It looks like they had a choice; they could give up Elgyem and the Wishing Star and flee the Wild Area safely without being caught by a Roto-drone and punished for their trespassing or they could take on this biker and risk being caught and if so risk Team Snagem being evicted from the tournament due to perceived cheating.

What will Brian and Krysta do?  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 6:55 pm
SubonicXP
Between Krysta and Brian's response the biker didn't know whether to laugh or get angry. Krysta's threat was laughable to him but Brian's determination to stand against him was irritating. His canine gave out an annoyed snort of his own as Stunky stepped up, now two Pokemon to have to deal with.

"You don't know what a Wishing Star is?" The thug asked, eying both Brian and Krysta up a bit, getting a good look at them for the first time. "Huh, you two aren't in the tournament, are ya?" He said with a smile, taking out a Pokeball and strangely enough recalling his Houndour. He then took a quick cautious look around and up in the air, making sure a Roto-drone wasn't around, before taking out a Great Ball. "That means no one will know about this then." He said with a vile grin before tossing it onto the ground.

"Magmortar!" The Blast Pokemon roared as it appeared from the ball. This just got really bad.

"So that's it." GRAY spoke up from Brian's SNAG. "This delinquent has intended to cheat in the tournament. Trainers were suppose to only bring with them a single unevolved Pokemon for this round and he smuggled in a Magmortar." GRAY pointed out to Brian and Krysta. "However that's neither here nor there right now. My advice would be to give this miscreant what he wants and get out of here posthaste. Neither one of you have the Pokemon to take on a Magmortar." GRAY suggested.

Elgyem overheard the AI and began to panic, crying out frantically and squeezing Krysta's leg harder with its free hand.

"So, what is it gonna be? You gonna listen to the common sense talking voice in your pocket or are you going to be another unsolved casualty to the Wild Area? People disappear in this place all the time." The biker smirked, his Magmortar unleashing a Flamethrower into the air to emphasize its trainer's words. It looks like they had a choice; they could give up Elgyem and the Wishing Star and flee the Wild Area safely without being caught by a Roto-drone and punished for their trespassing or they could take on this biker and risk being caught and if so risk Team Snagem being evicted from the tournament due to perceived cheating.

What will Brian and Krysta do?

Krysta's eyes go wide with fear and shock as she sees the magmortar come out. "OHH MY that is a monster of a pokemon! I guess we have no choice but to give the wishing piece to you!" Krysta turns around and starts to lean down with almost inaudible whisper krysta addresses brian "Get ready to make a break for it. I have a wild and zany plan" Krysta reaches out carefully to the elgeym offering it to jump into her arms without saying the words. Sensing her intent the elgeym climbs in her arms and holds on with its spare hand while maintaining a tight hold on on the wishing star. With the Elgeym safely in her arms Krysta raises her head, and with a strange gleam in her eye, was it anger? excitement? something... more? Krysta loudly says, "Ok you win. Here is the wishing piece." As Krysta begins to turn around, and hears the biker laughing she yells "MUSE USE SMOKE SCREEN' immediately Muse who had been sitting to the side of the biker begins running around him and his magmortar creating a large cloud of gas. caught off guard, as they had seemingly forgotten about the stunky to their side, the Biker begins to cough horribly. Its magmortar who had not seen muse enter the battle field was taken by suprise and let some of its flames burn out of control for just a moment, causing the gas that muse had released to ignite.

"NOW BRIAN" Krysta said as she turned and ran out of the grove, Muse, being smart, was already running towards her and even starting to lead the charge out of the grove, Krysta was holding the little elgeym as if it was a child with only the desire to protect it. "Lets get out of here and go find the team. We can't handle that thing by ourselves!"  

KrystatheMewes

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 5:27 am
SubonicXP

KrystatheMewes

Brian could see the emotions flit across the biker's face as he listened to the two of them. His comment that Brian didn't know what a Wishing Star was, followed by his, unfortunately, correct assumption that neither Brian nor Krysta was in the tournament, had Brian's ire rising when the biker sent out a Magmortar, prompting GRAY to reveal the biker was cheating. When the biker gave them a choice, to either hand over the Elgyem and the Wishing Star piece, or wind up disappearing, which apparently happened quite a bit in the Wild Area. I'd ask GRAY if the SNAG has a recording feature, but that would give away the fact that we were here when we shouldn't have been, he thought.

When Krysta spoke, Brian noticed that although she was afraid, she didn't hesitate to take action. While making it appear that she was going to turn the Elgyem and the Wishing Star piece, he could tell that she was actually forming a plan. He gave a barely perceptible nod when she told him to be ready to make a break for it. When she ordered Muse to use Smokescreen, the Stunky immediately obeyed, and Brian took the opportunity to recall Lu, to prevent her getting any more injured than she already was. While the biker and his Magmortar were distracted, Brian pulled out the Hoverboard and pulled both Krysta and Muse onto it, using the force from the Smokescreen's explosion to propel them toward the place they'd entered the Wild Area.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 9:35 am
DragonFang099
SubonicXP

KrystatheMewes

Brian could see the emotions flit across the biker's face as he listened to the two of them. His comment that Brian didn't know what a Wishing Star was, followed by his, unfortunately, correct assumption that neither Brian nor Krysta was in the tournament, had Brian's ire rising when the biker sent out a Magmortar, prompting GRAY to reveal the biker was cheating. When the biker gave them a choice, to either hand over the Elgyem and the Wishing Star piece, or wind up disappearing, which apparently happened quite a bit in the Wild Area. I'd ask GRAY if the SNAG has a recording feature, but that would give away the fact that we were here when we shouldn't have been, he thought.

When Krysta spoke, Brian noticed that although she was afraid, she didn't hesitate to take action. While making it appear that she was going to turn the Elgyem and the Wishing Star piece, he could tell that she was actually forming a plan. He gave a barely perceptible nod when she told him to be ready to make a break for it. When she ordered Muse to use Smokescreen, the Stunky immediately obeyed, and Brian took the opportunity to recall Lu, to prevent her getting any more injured than she already was. While the biker and his Magmortar were distracted, Brian pulled out the Hoverboard and pulled both Krysta and Muse onto it, using the force from the Smokescreen's explosion to propel them toward the place they'd entered the Wild Area.

Krysta notes that she really needed to explore the option of posion pokemon gas clouds for alternative forms of maybe environmentally friend transport. "Uhm GRAY? Little help here? WHERE ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BE GOING. could use a little help from some of the Snagems who are in the tournament if at all possible!" Krysta's mind was going a mind a minute but her mai thought was making sure to get the little elgeym to safety and see whats got it so frightened and why exactly it was afraid of. Krysta also made note to explain to brian, and possibly the other snagems what a wishing piece was. It was a super important piece of galar and what we took pride as a region. Lastly krysta had this... feeling inside of her she couldn't quite pin. this.... stirring, caused by the all that she had been through in such a short amount of time. she decided to process all of that later, as for now it was more important to get away and get help.

GRAY? WHERE ARE YOU?! WE NEED SOME GUIDANCE HERE!  

KrystatheMewes

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 5:40 am
Elgyem did not resist being carried away by Krysta and made certain to hold onto the Wishing Star as tight as it could. As they fled the Magmortar and its thug of a trainer did not appear to be following, much to its relief. The pair of humans and their Pokemon would make it about a football field's length away from where they started before things took a turn back towards the worse. "Behind you!" GRAY attempted to warn them but it was too late, they would be caught by surprise.

"Mortar!" The Blast Pokemon declared as it rushed up on them in a blink of an eye, slamming a Mach Punch into Brian's Hoverboard, sending the group flying off of it and damaging the board. It would be no use to them until it was repaired.

"Where do you think you're going?" The thug asked as he arrived on the scene awhile later while the Magmortar stood by. "You know, I only give people the easy way out once. You had your chance and now it's time to collect that Wishing Star the hard way. My favorite way." He said with a smile. "Fire Blast."

Magmortar's belly would begin to swell as it inhaled deeply, preparing to expel a massive Fire Blast to finish them all off in one decisive attack. The Fire type would rear its head back and then throw it forward, opening its mouth during the movement to release the built up flames in its belly. Embers flickering from the sides as it moved.

"Gyem!" Elgyem cried out as it picked its self up, dropping the Wishing Star and holding out both of its little hands, a pink aura appearing around the mouth of the Magmortar, Elgyem's hands and eyes glowing as it squeezed the Fire type's mouth shut with a surprisingly powerful Psychic.

"What!? How!?" The thug shouted in surprise.

The little Elgyem was completely focused on keeping the Magmortar's mouth shut. The Psychic type was putting everything into it, the little alien's entire body shaking as it gave out a consistent pained moan. The Elgyem was putting out more force than it should have been able to, perhaps fueled by adrenaline and its desire to save them all. It was a risky tactic as it appeared to be hurting the little guy. Despite how hard it was trying right away it was clear that it couldn't hold it for long, just several seconds, as the Magmortar's mouth began to slowly part open, the flames flickering back out from the sides. Elgyem saved them and gave them a brief window of opportunity to do something but the window was closing and fast.

"Burn them! Now!" The thug demanded.

"Brian! Your Snag Machine!" GRAY spoke up. "It's not weakened enough but maybe you can buy more time! Prove you're a Snagem!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 5:58 am
SubonicXP

KrystatheMewes

Brian was sure they'd gotten away with that explosion, but the sudden feeling of unease in his gut told him something was wrong. This was confirmed when Krysta yelled for GRAY to help them, followed by the Magmortar suddenly appearing in front of them and sending them flying with a Mach Punch, which damaged the Hoverboard. As he flew backward, years of training with his mother's Lucario kicked in, and Brian put one hand on the ground as he did a swift backflip and landed on that hand and his feet, sliding a good distance before coming to a stop. The ebony-haired trainer had only enough time to register that his Hoverboard was useless and look for Krysta before the thug appeared, saying something about how he only gave people the easy way out once before changing tactics. If that's the way he wants to play it, that's fine by me, Brian thought, his anger rising at this idiot's arrogance.

Not only had he cheated, but he'd also actively attempted to harm both Brian and Krysta, neither of whom were in the tournament. This guy was going down. He was amazed when the Elgyem Krysta was protecting suddenly began to glow pink, letting out a pained moan as it tried valiantly to keep the pending Fire Blast from happening. It didn't last very long as the Magmortar managed to force its mouth open part of the way, and Brian thought they were done for until GRAY spoke again, reminding him of his Snag Machine. Let's hope this works, he thought, activating the machine that was on his left arm and holding his arm out, palm facing the Magmortar as he shot a Pokeball from the device toward the Fire-type, hoping to Snag it before it could release the attack.  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

KrystatheMewes

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 6:41 am
While Brian and the incredible lil elgeym handled the terrifyingly powerful magmortar krysta saw an opportunity. With rage in her eyes and something akin to energy crackling through them she charged the biker said proceeded to plant a field goal right in hiss groin. '" I loathe bullies. Your not so tough without your pokemon to back you up! What would your mother think if she you cheating like? Is this the kinda man she raised you to be." As the biker fell to his knees krysta kept kicking him and berating him about his life choices. "I bet you dont even eat your veggies do you?!"

Out of the corner of her eye she sees the little elgeym fall to the ground exhausted after having tried to defend them from the magmortar. She rushes over to it and picks it up gently along with the wishing piece she almost absent mindedly puts in her pocket. "You did good lil friend. Let's get outta here. Maybe when this is all said and done Brian has a puffin for you."

Krysta looks over at brian to see him trying to snag the magmortar.  
SubonicXP generated a random number between 1 and 5 ... 5!
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 5:22 pm
The ball whizzed through the air and bounced against the stomach of the Magmortar just as the Elgyem lost its hold on it and the Blast Pokemon went to unleash its Fire Blast, a second later and it would have been too late. The ball would pop open and absorb the Magmortar as it was converted to red energy. After slamming shut and with the Fire type contained inside the ball would fall down to the ground and begin to shake violently as the Magmortar began to resist its hold.

"What did you- agh!" The thug was cut off as Krysta ran up and delivered a cup check to the thug, causing him to cripple over and fall to the ground, the girl proceeding to kick him while he was down, literally.

"I suggest you both run back to the ruins immediately. I've notified the other Snagems that you'll meet them there, easier for them to find you. Go now. It won't be contained for l-." GRAY went to say but was cut off by the sound of a click.

"No...no!" The thug shouted as he finally got up only to see the Pokeball click and the button on the front flash to indicate that Brian's snag was successful. The ball would then fly up off the ground to return to Brian's Snag Machine gloved hand.

It still wasn't time to celebrate and gloat however as they heard another sound, very faint and distant but it was clearly getting closer by the minute. The thug, red in the face, gave off an evil smile in response to it. "My crew..." He hissed. "Haha! They're coming! Now we'll really teach you a lesson!"

"Head back to the Watchtower Ruins, immediately. I've notified the Snagems to meet you there. They'll handle this rabble." GRAY informed them.

Elgyem, once excited over the Magmortar disappearing, now clung to Krysta tight as it too heard the sounds and with its psychic powers knew exactly what was coming.  

SubonicXP

Captain

Devoted Sex Symbol

5,625 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

KrystatheMewes

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 6:02 pm
SubonicXP
The ball whizzed through the air and bounced against the stomach of the Magmortar just as the Elgyem lost its hold on it and the Blast Pokemon went to unleash its Fire Blast, a second later and it would have been too late. The ball would pop open and absorb the Magmortar as it was converted to red energy. After slamming shut and with the Fire type contained inside the ball would fall down to the ground and begin to shake violently as the Magmortar began to resist its hold.

"What did you- agh!" The thug was cut off as Krysta ran up and delivered a cup check to the thug, causing him to cripple over and fall to the ground, the girl proceeding to kick him while he was down, literally.

"I suggest you both run back to the ruins immediately. I've notified the other Snagems that you'll meet them there, easier for them to find you. Go now. It won't be contained for l-." GRAY went to say but was cut off by the sound of a click.

"No...no!" The thug shouted as he finally got up only to see the Pokeball click and the button on the front flash to indicate that Brian's snag was successful. The ball would then fly up off the ground to return to Brian's Snag Machine gloved hand.

It still wasn't time to celebrate and gloat however as they heard another sound, very faint and distant but it was clearly getting closer by the minute. The thug, red in the face, gave off an evil smile in response to it. "My crew..." He hissed. "Haha! They're coming! Now we'll really teach you a lesson!"

"Head back to the Watchtower Ruins, immediately. I've notified the Snagems to meet you there. They'll handle this rabble." GRAY informed them.

Elgyem, once excited over the Magmortar disappearing, now clung to Krysta tight as it too heard the sounds and with its psychic powers knew exactly what was coming.

Krysta was gearing up to punt the biker once more when she heard GRAY speaking up. "This guy has a posse? What are they 2nd grade school yard bullies whose moms didn't cut the crust off their sandwhiches? BRING EM ON THERE's MORE KICKS TO GO AROUND" Krysta was livid. in a way she had never experienced. Krysta begins to wind up to punt this looser back to his cronies when she feels something tugging at her. but not physically. more like a a what? a mental tug? Something scared. Something worried for her and itself. she looks down and sees the elgeym's eyes glowing softly as it clung to her arm. "Is that you fren? your trying to tell me we need to go?" The elgyem looked at her and shook its head weakly. "You're probably right. GRAY said the other snagems are nearby. hopefully they can help us. maybe get you treated as well." Krysta takes the wishing star piece out of her pocket and hands it back to the lil alien pokemon." This is your's. keep it and we will figure out what to do once we are safe." The Elgyem lays its head on krystas arm, but still clings as tightly as it can while holding its important cargo." Krysta Looks over at Brian.

"How's your hoverboard? any damage? and what the heck is that thing on your arm? I didn't think it was possible to catch someone else's pokemon once they had been caught. what kind of tech does that thing use? Whats the power source? Any limitations? can I maybe look at it (Take it apart) when we get to the ruins. I am simply dying to know more about this amazing snagem tech. they hae toys and things i've simply never even thought could exist!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 6:15 pm
SubonicXP

KrystatheMewes

Brian watched as the Pokeball he'd released shot through the air and hit the Magmortar in the stomach, sucking it inside in a flash of red light. While he was watching the ball shake back and forth as the Magmortar resisted, he saw Krysta land a solid kick to the biker's groin from the corner of his eye, making him smile a bit. If she hadn't done it, I would have, he thought, glad the guy got what he deserved. When the Pokeball finally clicked to indicate a successful Snag, Brian breathed a sigh of relief, though this was short-lived as a new sound caught his attention. It seemed the biker heard it, as well, since an evil grin crossed his face as he said his crew was on their way.

"Krysta, GRAY is right, we need to head back," he said, picking up the damaged Hoverboard and folding it again. "We'll have to run, since the Hoverboard is too damaged to use right now. We can't stand and face all this idiot's friends, but the Snagems together can." He knew his words had gotten through when Elgyem attached itself to her arm, causing her to calm down. When Krysta rattled off a round of questions, he shook his head. "This isn't the time, Krysta!" he said, as he began running back toward the ruins. "We'll talk when we're safe!"  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250
Side RP Board

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers