Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply β—„ 川║﹁The Land of RiversοΉ‚
🏞️ || Hanguri Bay || to Land of Tea Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BIG GUCCI EDO

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:54 pm
User Image
Claimed by: --- N/A

The bay at the southern most point of Kawa no Kuni, Hanguri bay connects Kawa no Kuni to Cha no Kuni by a 300 mile stretch of water.

The Hanguri Gulf is a lucrative trading route that connects involves many of the surrounding countries such as Kaze no Kuni, Cha no Kuni, and Hi no Kuni. As such the bay has been home to many battles over the supremacy of each nation. With Gimangakure being the hub of criminal activity Hanguri bay is home to many pirates and smugglers whom wont hesitate to attack a smaller ship.

Location Status Effects

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2021 3:01 pm
User Image
☿ π™Žπ’•π’‚π’Žπ’Šπ’π’‚ π˜Ύπ’π’–π’π’• βœ₯ 2070 x ♁ corrupt chakra βœ₯ 500
β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘
♃ π‘ͺπ’‰π’‚π’Œπ’“π’‚ π˜Ύπ’π’–π’π’• βœ₯ 1910 x β™„ Celestial chakra βœ₯ 1000
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The smell of salt in the air tickling her nostrils and the pleasant breeze blowing against her pale skin. Yes this was the feel of traveling on the sea, having joined the village hidden in the river was just a whim she still had no intention of staying in one place for to long no she was to invested in her research on the gods. To that goal the tall woman chartered this boat after hearing about a merchant around these parts with independent books and original works written about the gods. Stretching abit Clementia walked around the deck watching the crew go about their day, it was Interesting to see how they worked in auch harmony. She would occasionally ask the crew about what they were doing learning the small ins and outs of manning a ship if the chance ever arised she figured it would be fun to try and pilot a ship like this maybe even go off continent to visit other nations that have roots different from ninja. All the same she decided to just enjoy the trip until the boss called her which was why she had left several clones around tani and the leaf to keep her information chain fresh incase something fun happened. Several days and multiple books later Clem found a few hints to her research.
x
♆ π‘¬π’’π’–π’Šπ’‘π’Žπ’†π’π’• π‘³π’Šπ’”π’• βœ₯
The Firefly in the Meadow

Overlord Diaus

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

A Lazy Polar Bear

Snow Bachelorette

1,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:49 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                                  Swimming through the ocean Chimaera would show a level of elegance. Darting through the waters as if she was a hot knife gliding through butter. It didn't take her long to get to the boat she was supposed to meet with and she floated in the waters looking out to her supposed employer. Someone who was willing to pay for her services while also allowing her to train to become proficient in the field. A rather risky business move for sure but one that would bestow a level of loyalty between the employee and employer. "Which one of you is Lady Clem?" She would ask as that was the only name she would receive from the information broker.
                                                  User Image

β—†οΏ€CHAKRA| 200 / 200x β—†οΏ€STAMINA| 400 / 400x β—†οΏ€STRENGTH| 1x β—†οΏ€SPEED| 0x β—†οΏ€AGILITY| 0x β—†οΏ€ENDURANCE| 1

[ Profile Link ]

β—†οΏ€ Techniques Used
                                                      ●
                                                      ●
                                                      ●
                                                      ●

β—†οΏ€ Inventory
                                                      ● {}
                                                      ● {}

Overlord Diaus
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:53 pm
User Image
☿ π™Žπ’•π’‚π’Žπ’Šπ’π’‚ π˜Ύπ’π’–π’π’• βœ₯ 2070 x ♁ corrupt chakra βœ₯ 500
♃ π‘ͺπ’‰π’‚π’Œπ’“π’‚ π˜Ύπ’π’–π’π’• βœ₯ 1910 x β™„ Celestial chakra βœ₯ 1000
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

closing a small note book and safely putting the book away in a satchel attached to the side of her waist, work had progressed well. Most of the books had been helpful but lack of any good reference material she ended up having to spend a great deal of time creating a cypher from scratch. To unwind abit she took sometime and headed back above deck to do abit of napping. β€œ Hmm I feel like I’m forgetting something… ah nope hmm..” shrugging it off she found her a comfy place to nap, fifteen minutes later however the waves seemed to cause the boat to shake causing a barrel to fall off a higher platform slamming down on Clem breaking leaving her under a broken barrel full of what smelled like ale. β€œ Bagraaagaga.” Being splashed with such strong alcohol burned her eyes causing her to roll around in pain somewhat playing around and in pain. While she did that a girl had demanded for Clem…what who would call for her… looking around confused she saw no one really looking at her..” huh me? β€œ

Overlord Diaus

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

A Lazy Polar Bear

Snow Bachelorette

1,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:26 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                                  She could smell the alcohol on the woman all the way in the waters and it reeked. The shark woman would wave politely with no emotions upon her face as she sighed. "An information broker said you needed a black smith. Willing to pay for training even. I need funding." She said softly trying to skip all the s**t.
                                                  User Image

β—†οΏ€CHAKRA| 200 / 200x β—†οΏ€STAMINA| 400 / 400x β—†οΏ€STRENGTH| 1x β—†οΏ€SPEED| 0x β—†οΏ€AGILITY| 0x β—†οΏ€ENDURANCE| 1

[ Profile Link ]

β—†οΏ€ Techniques Used
                                                      ●
                                                      ●
                                                      ●
                                                      ●

β—†οΏ€ Inventory
                                                      ● {}
                                                      ● {}

Overlord Diaus
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:42 pm
User Image

Still on the ground Clem rolled and rolled till half her frame was hanging off the edge of the boat, the sea air had done little to help the burning sensation some would argue it made it worse but she remain calm now the she woot abit more info from the girl….She did remember asking a friend to find her a skilled blacksmith…but even through her burnt eyes the girl stick out from the water seemed abit on the shorter side. Squinting and trying to rube her eyes Clem did her best to clear her vision. β€œ …huh…uhh yeah though…I didn’t expect to uh we’ll see yah well so soon yah see.” Chuckling abit she seemed calm enough despite the smell .” So…do you need to stay in the water? I mean I don’t mind but I think the captain might take offense to holding up his ship for to long.”

Overlord Diaus

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

A Lazy Polar Bear

Snow Bachelorette

1,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 1:52 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                                  "My kind pretty much live in the water." She said in reference to Lady Clem's seeing her so soon comment. Blinking a bit she sighed and would easily hoist herself up scaling along the side of the boat and land upon the deck. Her bright green eyes scanning the ship and its crew upon it as most of them eyed her back. Knowing damn well what she was and how rare she was these days. She would look back to Lady Clem with her piercing green eyes and watch her carefully. Curious as to what this titan of a woman was about and what exactly she was goign to need her for. "You stink." She said rather bluntly.
                                                  User Image

[ Profile Link ]

β—†οΏ€ Techniques Used
                                                      ●
                                                      ●
                                                      ●
                                                      ●

β—†οΏ€ Inventory
                                                      ● {}
                                                      ● {}

Overlord Diaus
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:04 pm
User Image

” chichichichi well aren’t your direct.” Rolling over so she was now on her back the large woman arched her back slowly rising up using nothing but her leg muscles, arching up and slumping over once she was finally back on her feet. Even despite the fact Clem slumped over she still seemed to tower the young blacksmith, version showily returning the large kaguya woman could finally see the face of the blacksmith.” Oh your cutter then I thought hahaha yeah apologies seemed something in the water shook the boat causing such a big accident….oh it caused such a ruckus.”Shrugging her shoulders Clem gave a slight grin β€œ oh well I’ll shower up later…since your hear might as well get comfy I got to go find the blueprints I had written up.”

Overlord Diaus

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

A Lazy Polar Bear

Snow Bachelorette

1,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:10 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                                  "Only way to live." She said softly as she continued to look around the area. Chimaera was taken back a bit by her appearance being classified as 'cute'. Nothing had ever called her as such within her short life as she was a spitfire for everyone and everything to deal with. "Sure, I am here already after all." She said sitting down on the deck with her legs crossed underneath her. She waited patiently while looking at her new boss awaiting the plans to be bestowed upon her.
                                                  User Image

[ Profile Link ]

β—†οΏ€ Techniques Used
                                                      ●
                                                      ●
                                                      ●
                                                      ●

β—†οΏ€ Inventory
                                                      ● {}
                                                      ● {}

Overlord Diaus
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:42 pm
3nodding User Image

β€œ eheh I see I see that’s good.” wiping abit of liquor from her face Clem swayed around The short girl and down into the lower decks back to her room. Darting around the various suitcases papers, clothing, and a slew of weapons had been strung out across the room. Some time would have passed before Clem came back out wearing a similar black uniform covered in what looked like a deep blue purple duster coat. Having bought it back in the leaf right after she had to exterminate an army of weremantis people. β€œ Ah sorry for the wait hun I’ve been on the road awhile so they got abit lost ahahah….ehhh but lucky lucky I found them.” sliding over to we’re the small blacksmith sat only to plop down right by her papers in hand β€œ Her you go hun it’s a variant based of my own design it fires buck rounds using air pressure to cause a reaction that will fire the projectiles at high speeds similar to The snow villages senbon launchers.” laying open the plans she’d let the blacksmith look them over

Overlord Diaus

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

A Lazy Polar Bear

Snow Bachelorette

1,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:31 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                                  "I've been on the move this entire time as well. I get the feeling." She would say almost ignoring the woman's appearance before her. As if she didn't care in the slightest since she was just now finally getting somewhere. Hopefully she could get the funding that she needed so that way she could forge proper equipment for herself... in order to take out the enemy of Lord Dagon.

From how the conversation went earlier the one named 'Zeus' had managed to reveal that the target was his brother and that there was one or two more as well. The question from this point was whether or not she was going to go after the other two also. Because what if they were to cause something like the freak caused to her? Would she be innocent in this situation if she had the power to deal with beings like them and did nothing other than watch as they slew their way through whatever they felt was inferior to themselves? So many things began to plague her mind under Lady Clem broke her out of her own thoughts.

When handed the plans she would take a gander at everything before her and she rubbed her chin with her hand. "I need a real number from you. I have no issues making these items but the training alone in order to be able to make something like this... is going to be costly. What I ask for is you pay for the materials and tools. I will make everything for free for covering all the training and establishing such a hopeful reputation. Can you afford all of the items needed?" She asked bluntly while still looking over everything.
                                                  User Image

[ Profile Link ]

β—†οΏ€ Techniques Used
                                                      ●
                                                      ●
                                                      ●
                                                      ●

β—†οΏ€ Inventory
                                                      ● {}
                                                      ● {}

Overlord Diaus
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:48 pm
3nodding User Image

β€œ My my my I’d be dumb to pass up on such a deal eheheh… yes indeed.” Her eyes darted from the page to the blacksmiths face as she spoke about her terms, slowly her grin seems to contort wider and wider β€œ Easy enough though I do have to atleast see some of yer work…. It’s gotta atleast stand up to my prototype.” Quick handed as ever Clementia placed her left hand into her coat removing the senbon revolver out, in a stylish fashion she used her index finger to spin the weapon around rapidly for a few moments before gripping her hand grabbing the weapons nozzle so the ivory handle was facing the blacksmith. β€œ Go on touch it get feel for how the weapon should be held..eheheh it’s a very unique type of weapon not many seem to understand such simple concepts or they don’t see the value in such a marvel of technology.” such straightforward and blunt people…eheheh they were always fun to mess with. While speaking her tone seemed smoother then before and abit deeper.

Overlord Diaus

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

A Lazy Polar Bear

Snow Bachelorette

1,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:55 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                                  "I'd need the proper training first..." She said looking over the possible schematics and notes of a lot of different things. It was a few moments longer when she would push the device away from her and back towards her new employer. "There'd be no point in me looking it over until I understood fully about creation and part placement." She spoke truthfully.
                                                  User Image

[ Profile Link ]

β—†οΏ€ Techniques Used
                                                      ●
                                                      ●
                                                      ●
                                                      ●

β—†οΏ€ Inventory
                                                      ● {}
                                                      ● {}

Overlord Diaus
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:12 pm
User Image

β€œ Hmm suit your self hun…. Hmm training right…let me think uh I think we could get a place near the leaf last time I worked there I do happen to Remember a public forge…though I was planning on installing one back in tani..” shrugging her shoulders Clem looked back over to the girl” Well for now you will have to wait till we get to land ehhhh I’ll put my research on the back burner for now.” Standing back up and stretching abit Clem looked around the deck β€œ Hmm if I remember right they got a nice tavern below deck I can get you the notes you’ll need to learn the forging methods free charge of course eheheh.” letting out a deep breath the tall woman started to head back β€œ If your tired feel free to take my room eheheheh byyyye heart for now β€œ Needing a moment she still hadn’t had any real sleep in the past week so it was understandable she was eager to take a break.

Overlord Diaus

Romantic Prophet

9,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

A Lazy Polar Bear

Snow Bachelorette

1,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:59 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                                  For a bit Chimaera was taken a bit back by everything. She hadn't experienced someone this welcoming in a while that it was refreshing for her. The only other people she had contact with was Zeus and other wanderers. Zeus himself was a bit of an a** in her mind and the others were less than kind as most turned out to be servants of Poseidon himself. Taking in a deep breath she would decide to follow her new employer so that way she could get an idea of how everything was going to work. Or at least come up with the concepts. She watched as Lady Clem left and followed after her to the tavern. Going over everything she would receive twelve thousand ryo to be able to get started with her training and an idea of what she would need to be able to do. She set off by diving off the edge of the boat and swimming towards the nearest forge. [exit]
                                                  User Image

[ Profile Link ]

β—†οΏ€ Techniques Used
                                                      ●
                                                      ●
                                                      ●
                                                      ●

β—†οΏ€ Inventory
                                                      ● {}
                                                      ● {}

Overlord Diaus
                                                  Quote:
                                                  Quote: