Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 虚║ 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓤𝓷𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓭 𝓛𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓼 ↬ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛʜʀᴇᴀᴅ
[独] - [ Demon Country ] | [ Tensei Mountain Region ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2021 12:20 pm
User Image
[B Rank][Wanderer][Imprisoned]
[Chakra: ][Stamina:]
[Strength:][Speed:][Agility:][Endurance:]

Zeus thought about the food, but chose to simply let it be. It was weird to him, but if this is what was customary then that was simply how it would be. His thought went even deeper as he thought about the storm above the mountain. To answer the woman's question he would look at her for a moment and shrug. "Perhaps both, maybe more so from me. Lightning and Thunder is something I dealt with, I doubt they would create something that would place me in my own element. Perhaps as I got weaker through the years the excess energy bled into nature itself and formed the storm..." He explained, closing his eyes for a moment and taking a deep breath.

It wasn't something special in his eyes, but he was focused. Lilou would notice perhaps through her own capabilities however. The man before her had begun to funnel chakra through his body from the mountain around him. What once seemed perhaps as if it were a dull cave after the barrier had disappeared once more lit up with a blue glow. However it was different than the barrier that was around him. Lightning seemed to travel from the very mountain itself, through the cavern walls and directly into Zeus' body. It was almost as if he was gathering it intentionally but also not at the same time.

Perhaps it seemed as if it was coming to him of it's own free will in fact. But most of all the natural chakra that was the defining characteristic of a sage could be felt all around and flowing into the man standing there. When it was all done and other with the glow was gone from the cavern itself and tightly surrounded the man's form. An exhale, and his eyes opening he would look towards Lilou, then towards an empty space around the floor at the edge of the large room they were in. His hand extended and lightning traveled to it, gathering into a long object spear like it seemed. His hand would grasp the spear made of lightning, his arm pulling back....then he would launch the spear into the spot he was looking at diagonally. As he threw the spear it grew, almost to a size much too large for it's own good. A thunderous boom and then the spear began travelling clean through the mountain and creating a new path for them to take. "That's probably a good way down." The man would say, looking towards Lilou and making a motion as if offering her to go down the newly created path first.

[ooc: ]

Prince_yureil

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2021 10:17 pm

▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰
• Lilou Laflamme | S | Chunin | puppeteer | scholar | Origami
Appearance: Black and white hair. wearing whats in picture + a long overccoat of the same aesthetics cause flying is cold.

what in gods name type of answer was this, be this man a tailed beast leaving residual chakra behind? Lilou blinked at him curiously while vaguely disbelieving his answer because it didn’t fit her knowledge, being as she saw it unlikely that only one member of an implied large family should be the only one able to use lightning release. Still Lilou would not entirely write him off as this was was something she didn’t want to think I of at the moment as she didn’t know enough about the subject and more importantly the man was doing something weird. The tingle of her recently acquired abilities would spell out that the man was directing the nearby ambient/residual chakra toward himself, though she could only guess at amounts or how far this flow my by coming from without actually checking.

The light show took Lilou by surprise as the sudden and telling twitch and turn was something she could not prevent, eyes widened and darting about for the first second or so. The racing of her mind and heart both reduced to the level of a school zone shortly hereafter, Lilou almost expecting anything at this point she wouldn’t question due to all these unreasonable surprises by the three M’s. Those three M’s in question were of coarse the Menacing Mountain, Monitored by a Malicious Monster Minding a Massive and Muscled, Mental Mystery of a Man there within. The fact that a few seconds after she’d given up trying to figure what was up she could sense it, the man was drawing in nature chakra much like she could, though there was a difference to it she chalked off to being due to their chakra nature’s differences. Then the man started to gather the brilliant light show of electrical chakra flowing around and into him up around his arm, Lilou taking a step back with an arm raised and hand poised to sheild her eyes slightly as she was force to squint through the light generate by the shards of energy gripped by the thunderer.

Despite his smouldering gaze clearly depicting Zeus’s imminent aim is was hard for Lilou to not create a flurry of paper that formed a dome, hands covering ears and body branched in anticipation. Any kick up cause by the lightning lobotomy enacted upon the mountain would bounce off of her paper dome that would immediately collapse the second after. Lilou shook a little as she recovered from the sound wave although she was suffering a solid ringing in her ears, looking at him and then his handy work cautiously, rubbing a hand on the back of her head as she wasn’t to sure how to react to this, more nearly unbelievable stuff. The issue was is that it had happened right in front of her, Lilou certain she’d never seen such a powerful attack in her life and aware that her understanding of lightning release was trumped by his own, his claim that lightning was his domain seeming rather justified by this display. Looking to Zues as he presented this hole as a method of descent Lilou could do nothing but smile and accept his offer, putting a few words of thanks and commentary toward the man as she would carefully begin to lead the way down ”Well that was unexpected but thank you very much! Rather unorthodox but it works, I’m glad there was no gas pockets or volatile elements in your attacks path. Still that lightning Nin-Jutsu was ridiculous, you really are something else when it coming to lightning, aren’t you Seuss-san(her phones fault.)? I’m a bit jealous of your destructive power, I can’t wield lightning release like that..... I can’t even tell how far it bore through and if we get hit by slightly warmer gust of winds soon it’ll mean you actually breached the mountain which would be insane.” Her phone listed her thoughts for her while she withdrew a spare clip-light to attach to her coat and hopefully not break like the other, it’s beam of light cutting a path of strong artificial light that removed most shadow that could hide and tripping/striking hazards.

(Ooc: )

Stamina 1725/1725 | Chakra 2025/2025 | Sage chakra 1500/1500 | Puppet Points 0/33
Strength 2 | speed 4 | agility 4 | endurance 2

-techniques used

Summons

Ichengo Angelus

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2021 9:39 am
User Image

During the time Zeus had taken to create and swing the spear of lighting through the mountain he had noticed what Lilou had done. A paper dome had formed around her and had he not been preoccupied with freeing them from this mountain he likely would have been distracted by it. However as she moved through the hole he had blown through the mountain her phone began to speak once again. That mysterious device was interesting to say the least. She praised him, if he wasn't already arrogant his ego would have swelled. Following behind the woman who had freed him.

Zeus' mind wandered into curiosity. He was oddly silent for a while. Especially considering how much he had spoken before. "Where did you learn to do that." He asked, realizing he should probably be clearer. "The thing...with the paper? It's similar to something my sister is capable of....but different as well. I thought she be the only one to know such things." Zeus said, pretty confused. Especially considering how stingy he and his siblings were. Continuing down the mountain, hitting the warm air that Lilou mentioned fairly soon.

Prince_yureil

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2021 10:18 pm

▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰
• Lilou Laflamme | S | Chunin | puppeteer | scholar | Origami
Appearance: Black and white hair. wearing whats in picture + a long overccoat of the same aesthetics cause flying is cold.

The big guys silence was broken by a rather normal sounding question when compared to everything else she had heard today. Craning her head round to look at him while being basically punched by the rising warm winds, pausing and shutting her eyes as her hair blast about and her hand pinned her hat from flying off. When the gust had ended she would open her eyes carefully to avoid getting any kicked up dust particles in her eyes, offering him a knowing smile afterward and giving him somewhat of an answer. ”Thats my clan or family bloodline, commonly referred to as Origami style!” The phone began speaking as Lilou held up the hand not gripping the device as a sheet floated out of her sleeve and began folding itself into a paper crane and flew in a circle about her and watching it as it went, always appreciating the flexibility and artistic basis of the style.

”My mom was a shinobi for the Arashigakure and where I received the genes and knowledge for origami style, she was more into pretty things than me so used the style with a lot more finesse than me, cause I prefer cute things. Even if mines looks lazy it has lots of visual variation from person to person and I’d hazard a guess your ancestor is a distant ancestor of mine in one way or another.” Lilou made the paper unfold to show the picture of a woman, a man and a kid Lilou, the woman looking much like an older Lilou, though with blue hair and less rounded eyes. Lilou clearly was indicating that the woman was her mother and by the words the phone used it was likely clear that her mother had passed on, making it hard to tell if the quick wipe of an eye was due to dust or feeling a little sad, though she still gave off her friendly smile and she seemed to be remembering the good aspects rather than the loss based on the twinkle in her eyes. While the phone spoke Lilou fully realized they were walking down a tunnel leading down a mountain and blinked a couple of times as she tried to calculate how long this would theoretically take, coming up with an answer that depicted “too long.” She internally groaned and wished she was sitting at her workbench back home, not any fault of Zues or to imply he was bad company, just Lilou wasn’t physically prime like some and didn’t like long distance walking, especially when wounded, never one who understood why people saw hiking as a fun concept.

Returning the picture to paper Lilou withdrew a small scroll from within her coat, tapping the phone a little to tell him what she was doing ”Im summoning a friend of mine, he’s a bit gruff but when we get out of here you can eat some real meat, though it’ll likely be beef burgers, as I sort of mislead you with the whole chicken thing.” She gave him a grin in hopes he didn’t realize this was mainly so she could be lazy, biting her thumb and pressing it to the top of the scroll, filling the cavern with smoke for a moment. Just in front of where Lilou had been standing did the outline of something very large shift and let out a rumbling noise that was simply it exhaling heavily, smoke revealing a near ten foot tall Proboscis Ape, clad in Karate Gi that was loosely tied, revealing a fat yet muscled stomach. ”Ughhhh what d’ya need....Ohhhh, ‘sup I’m Benni...” The ape grumbled almost as if he’d just woken up, his Brooklyn style accent almost unfitting due to not being deep enough, Lilou simply pointing at his shoulder and them putting her hands together and giving him big pleading eyes. Benni looked at her, then to Zues and back to Lilou before sighing and pointing at her with a big finger ”You believe this girl, so lazy.... urghhh get on then.” Benni focused the first part of his response to Zues before leaning down and allowing Lilou to climb up and sit on one of his big shoulders, feet resting on his inner arm for support as Benni began to walk again, Lilou patting him on the head and after giving him and over the top hug. ”So mr Seuss, what DO you plan on doing with your new found freedom?” The phone or technically Lilou threw the question his direction quite suddenly, Lilou being rather curious on the matter as she did let him out.

(Ooc:I’ll explain it as a bloodline over clan secret techniques, as I think the guild implies it as such. )

Stamina 1725/1725 | Chakra 2025/2025 | Sage chakra 1500/1500 | Puppet Points 0/33
Strength 2 | speed 4 | agility 4 | endurance 2

-techniques used

Summons

▰▰▰ Benni
Strength 4 | Speed | 2 | Agility 0 | Endurance 6 |
B | Chakra: 450 | Stamina: 1150
A grumpy 9’7” Proboscis monkey whom wears Karate Gi and appears to be a black belt. He isn’t thrilled about exerting himself but is even less thrilled about looking weaker than someone, which makes him generally obedient as a summon despite his flippant and resistant attitude. (Cap 6)

Ability: Hard!
Benni does work out and exercise a lot more than his gut and lazy attitude would lead on to believe, this results in his body naturally counting as Medium armour without the negatives, this makes him able to take a significant amount of pummelling when this is included with his summon armour. Medium armour is applied after summon armour is lost.
-Lightning if he gets an element
▰ Nail driver! | Rank: B | Cost: stamina
Remember in cartoons how the large buff animal or person will drop the base of its first upon someone’s head from a full height slam of the first, driveling said recipient into the ground like a nail into a board.... well this is precisely that! The impact has concussive force and likely dazed the target, dealing tier 3 trauma. The victim will be driven into the ground, even when blocked with the same rank technique, requiring the victim pay an action and a B-ranked amount of stamina to escape, increasing to A-rank if struck twice before escaping, the persons head now slammed lower than the surface of the ground and absolutely concussed.

▰ Doppo Orochi Homage | Rank: A | Cost: (complex)
Spacing his legs wide with a bend at the knee, one arm bent at the elbow and tucked into his side close, the other extended forward so as to be pulled back when he turns his body lightly and unleashes a devastating standard Karate straight punch. Benni builds up chakra throughout his body to augment the power of this strike, allowing it to blow people away fifty feet upon Impact and inflicting tier 3 trauma, the victim not stopping for anything between the start and end point. When used against Tigers, felines or feline like creatures(Kemeno would count here), those who use the word tiger within their name, rank or title(like literal rank or your ninja name), including someone whom is simply tiger themed, this Jutsu is treated as one rank higher.(its a Baki the grappler reference and thus the ability will likely rarely come up) This strike is said to be strong enough to kill a tiger in a single blow.

▰ Yeah... gimme a minute.. food break! | Rank: B | Cost: (chakra)
Being somewhere between very healthy and a slob Benni tends to be big into good food and happens to carry some mad cooking skills. If he uses this to assist a chef in their cooking or upon made food before eaten it will cause any benefits or losses are doubled. People eating this food gain an addition 25 chakra and stamina a post for 3 posts if consuming food is augmented by this. If used on its own the person gains 25 additional resources on the initial consumption. If you choose to have a double serving you will be considered stuffed and unable to eat anymore food until 2 posts after the affects wear out, the benefits will stack but you will loose 2 to speed and agility until the benefits wear off due to feeling bloated.

Ichengo Angelus

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

Ichengo Angelus

Man-Hungry Kitten

10,575 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2021 10:27 am
User Image

Zeus would begin to stroke his chin in thought, his eyes scanning Lilou for a moment. She explained what it was that she did, and it made enough sense. It was a lot like he and his family's abilities. The ancestor thing made sense....maybe...possibly. Although he chose to shrug it off for the most part. He would get proper answers when he found his sister as to that in particular. Everything she showed him seemed interesting enough...then she summoned some kind of ape. It spoke, let her crawl on top of him and then she continued to use her phone to speak as she sat on it's shoulders. Asking him what he planned to do with his newfound freedom. Zeus would look at her and smile. "Probably go beat up my brothers and sisters for trapping me in the first place. After that not sure." He explained, feeling the warmer winds coming upon them as Lilou had mentioned before. "I think I'll actually make a detour before I do that. There is a place I wish to visit and get true fresh air. Your assistance was greatly appreciated if you ever need anything you need simply find me and ask." As he said that his body would warp, turning into that of lightning itself as he would dash himself out of the tunnel through the mountain and off into the distance.

Prince_yureil

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 8:20 am
User ImageUser Image
__ Nabuya hiked along through the winding countryside of Tetsu no Kuni. He followed the mountain peaks until they took him into the west, "Akuma no Kuni" as locals back in Zaishin called it. "Y'know! It would take a divine ******** revelation to give me a reason to wander around in the middle of ********> The deeper that he went into the mountains the more the weather seemed to shift for the worse. Nabuya's sensitivity to the natural energies of the world made it very very clear that this was anything but natural weather. "Are you sure this person is worth a damn? I'd rather not waste all this effort to climb a mountain just to be disappointed." He tapped the katana hanging at his hip, as if rudely waking someone from a nap. 'Have you ever noticed that you only use your voice to talk when you're alone? It makes you seem even more insane than you are.' The sword spirit's chastising feminine voice rang through his mind with a callous cackle for further insult. Nabuya grumbled aloud as the wind howled across the cliffs he was following. O-Inari telepathically spoke to him again, 'Here I am, offering to pay up a part of my side of our deal and you're complaining because it's out of your way? Child. I will grant you your heart's desire as long as you carry out my will in Evergreen's disgusting mess of an existence. I know you do not forget who I truly am and mind that you do not cross the wrong boundaries. Without me, you are truly worthless- just like every other soul here.' The young man shuddered. It was partly because of the feeling of specks of sleet landing on the back of his neck, but mostly due to the intense pressure exuding from his sword. Already over the direction all of this was going, Nabuya tensely clasped O-Inari by the scabbard and raised the weapon to eye level. He then hissed back, "Il Palazzo, listen up! I'm not just some ******** puppet you can swing around to try to sate a fraction of your jealousy. Your beef with Evergreen and the rest is just something I'm helping you with because you're helping me. Y'know, like partners or something." He knew all to well that their commitment to each other was a lot deeper than some meager tenuous alliance. However, he refused to be jerked around by anyone, his patron god included. 'Hmph... very well. Let us agree to give each other due mutual respect- as long as you favorably perform your duties as my champion.' Nabuya secured the katana to his right hip again and sighed, "Yeah yeah. Right back at you." Trust issues aside, O-Inari and his other spirit swords really were the only ones he ever bothered to rely on.
**MISSION - Narrative: Bonds [ S-Rank | 34 Sentences = 8 Posts ]

The mountain path gradually moved away from sheer cliffs hanging over the intensifying eternal storm. Before long it transitioned into a rough road made of varying sizes of cobbled stone. "Damn, this road has gotta be old. Haven't seen anyone around either, but..." With a little concentration he could reach out to sense any nearby presences. Pings of life could be detected on the other side of the upcoming pass. There were many of them for that matter. However, it felt like a lot of them were also being snuffed out. "I bet this'll be interesting." Before long after this, Nabuya began to smell blood and death on the air. Freshly broken architecture dotting the town's outskirts came into view. Corpses started turning up as well. Many of them were pretty brutally mangled. Furthermore, Nabuya noticed that almost every single body he found had their heart very violently removed and most of them eaten on, flayed or crushed and broken. "Wicked..." He naturally made light of the grotesque scene which only grew worse the farther into this village he went. It was only as he got closer to the first cluster of detected presences that he felt need to stick to any shadows he could find. "Delicious human flesh!" Nabuya peered around the corner of a ruined house to see a group of oni rummaging through the village for more bodies to throw into the pile they made. 'Just another day in the life of sheep. Still, I didn't expect to run into oni out here.' Most of the lot had skin tones of reds, oranges and browns, but among them there was one that stood out with his blue skin. 'Hrm, that guy's bigger than the rest. They're giving him most of whatever they seem to find too.' One of the red oni presented a stack of human tools wrapped in a freshly skinned cow's hide to the blue oni just as he finished this observation. "KEEP SEARCHING!" The blue oni commanded and the others began to move around the ruined village with renewed vigor. 'First you complain about having to come out here and now you choose to meddle? Nabuya...' O-Inari sighed over their telepathic link but made it seem that she'd support him regardless of his decision. 'Now now, you know I can't help making a problem for someone if it's this easy.' The sword spirit relented, accepting that if nothing else Nabuya might gain some experience from random encounters like these. Even so, the sword spirit could detect an unusually powerful enemy presence in this area. 'Nabu, don't underestimate any enemy.' Nabuya rolled his eyes a little, but nodded. "Don't worry. I sense it too." He acknowledged the challenge he was taking. It was time to walk the walk. The blue oni seemed to be in charge of this group, but he also didn't seem to be the big honcho. Unfortunately, he couldn't pinpoint the main boss with his sensory abilities to put an end to this right away.
**MISSION - Narrative: Bonding [ S-Rank | 41 Sentences = 10 Posts ]

×TITLE: Rogue】○【RANK: E (S+) Rank】○【STRENGTH: 8】○【SPEED: 8】○【AGILITY: 8】○【FORTITUDE: 8】○【CHAKRA: 150 (5000) || 150 (5000)】○【STAMINA: 150 (4165) || 150 (4165)】○【NATURAL ENERGY: 0 (3700) || 0 (3700)】○【SEAL OF O-INARI: 0 (700) || 0 (700)

Technique(s) Used:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Technique(s) Active:
• Liar's Brand [ X Rank ]
_☆ S+ Rank Cost Paid
_☆ Appears as E-Rank Body stats to (most) sensory effects.
_☆ Only S+ Rank Sensory effects can see through this "mask".
• Flying Thunder God Rite [ S+ Rank ]
_☆ Self: R & L Shoulder Tats
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Bonus & Passive Effects: [Here]

**LEARNED - [ -Rank | JutsuTypeHere | / Posts ]

**MISSION - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

Nabuya
O-Inari

Quote:

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:01 pm
User ImageUser Image
__ Nabuya took a head count of the oni heading back into the little village to search for something. He wondered if it might actually be a someone instead. It didn't make much, if any, difference to him in his head. It wasn't like he wanted whatever they wanted. He just liked to get in the way of others, and these oni weren't a special case. "Let's see. Nine oni in all, and one of 'em is the blue dude." Nabuya waited for one of the brown oni to come near the building he was hiding in, glad that she had so foolishly separated from her heard. O-Inari was quietly drawn from sheath and a hiraishin-marked knife was thrown out of a first floor window, initiating his ambush. The knife briefly became lodged in her right side, just below the ribs. "Wha?!" The female brown oni gasped at the stinging pain from the blade and immediately went to remove it from the shallow wound in her flesh, "Who goes th-?!" Before she could finish gasping any ear-bleeding cliches Nabuya performed a Flying Thunder God Slash, assailing the oni's throat with O-Inari's deadly edge and dropping the yokai's decapitated body into a slump beside the ruined building. 'So these ones are most likely the small fry...' Nabu lashed his blade toward the wall, splashing the oni's blood all over her body then kicked her head over to her.

He'd keep O-Inari's advice in mind, but he was satisfied enough with his test's results to take a more direct approach with the other eight. He picked the marked kunai off the oni's corspe then moved to a new position. Most of the other oni were still starting into their searches so they were rather scattered. Two male oni, red and orange, were discussing something with their leader in the middle of town next to the indigo blue oni's stockpile of corpses and wares. "Showtime..." He muttered out loud to himself and emerged from his new rooftop vantage. The hiraishin-marked knife was sent flying toward the group, aiming to strike the orange-skinned oni if possible. In fact, it was not possible. "Ragh!" The indigo oni suddenly swatted the kunai down into the ground with a skillful strike of his kanobo great club, "Idiots! You left one alive. Finish the job or I'll finish you!" The blue oni pointed the tip of his club up at the building that Nabuya threw the knife from. However, there was nobody there by the time he had made this gesture. "You have good instincts, for a bunch of ugly lackeys!" Nabuya's voice rang out between the tree oni after summoning himself to the knife's hiraishin rite. A stained glass image spread across the stone-paved ground, rather than any traditional sealing formuli. In just a moment, the three oni were drained of nearly all of their strength and fell to their knees. A pair of swift slashes quickly ended the blue oni's nearby subordinates and Nabuya swiped the kanobo with his free hand. With a momentous spin, he brought the studded greatclub across the blue oni's head and knocked him unconscious. Nabuya held the weapon that was nearly his height and a half with such ease that he wondered if he was just too strong or the weapon was simply poorly made.

The ruckus quickly drew the attention of the remaining five oni. Outraged, they charged at Nabuya as a small but naturally threatening armed mob. However, each of the remaining yokai ran right into his unique sealing array and suffered the same debilitating fatigue which brought them to their knees or lower. Nabuya began executing the rest of the lot, hardly batting an eye as one yokai's head was parted from his or her shoulders at a time. The indigo oni was starting to reawaken only to witness the last of the yokai left to his command lose their life to a lowly human. Detecting the last enemy's raging killing intent, Nabuya turned to face him and said, "It's so hard to find good help nowadays. I know." Once again, he slashed his sword through the air to scatter the yokais' bodily fluids and entrails off of O-Inari's prestine blade. "How about you tell me what a pack of monsters from Hell are doing in the boonies and why you're killing everything in sight?" He stepped toward the indigo oni who was still struggling to find the strength to at least sit upright to face his enemy. "b*****d... Otakemaru-sama will see you die for this!" Nabuya cracked a grin at this threat, especially as the blue oni tried to drag himself away to prolong his life. "That so? I sure hope this Otakemaru fella can back your threat. Nabu caught back up to his last victim and brought him down onto his back again with a heavy step on the chest, pinning the yokai under foot, "Y'know, since ya won't be 'round to find out how that goes. Nabuya pressed the tip of the oni's kanobo down against the side of his head, gradually applying more of his full strength to smash the yokai's skull with his own weapon. "H-human scum. I look forward to torturing your soul when we next meet in Hell!" The yokai mustered all the strength it could for once more attempt to fight back and die with dignity, but Nabuya completely thwarted the effort, slamming his head back into the stony street and splattering his brain matter all about. The oni's kanobo fell to the ground beside its owner with a brief series of heavy clangs and rattling. Nabu stepped off the last corpse and finished cleaning off his blade before it was returned home in the scabbard.
User Image
He turned around to walk back and retrieve his knife, but was actually startled to find a pretty young woman standing amidst the bloody aftermath. "Wait, where the ******** did she come from?" She picked up the knife and examined it while Nabuya walked nearer. 'Nabuya. Exercise caution. I won't warn you again.' O-Inari could sense a very uncommon but equally familiar power emanating from the mysterious girl. While she was busy with his weapon, Nabuya was taking the time to gauge her. Something was definitely off. Her clothes were worn, but not necessarily ragged despite the simple cloth and leather that comprised her outfit. The biggest distinction to be made was the purple dragon tattoo on her right arm. Nabuya had seen and created a variety of images like that before, but something told him her tattoo was anything but simply that. He looked at the bodies he'd left to lay at her feet then back to her, "Soo.... come here often?" Nabuya couldn't help but joke a little to break the ice. The young woman looked up from the marked knife at him, her expression giving a shifting blend of concern and exhaustion, but the meek smile that followed seemed almost... hopeful. She began to close the rest of the distance so that she could return his knife, but Nabuya reflexively reached for O-Inari and caused her to pause. "Forgive me. I only wished to return your weapon." The lady tossed the tool underhanded and Nabuya simply sealed it away again midair. "I mean... it's fine. He removed his hand from the sword, "Can't blame me for that right after dealing with this mess." She did seem a little bothered by his poor manners, but was appreciative of his actions so she tried to push that down for the time being. "You must be strong to be able kill all of these by yourself- and so quickly." Nabuya was tempted to let her stroke his ego a bit more, but just shrugged instead for whatever keeping his guard up was worth right now. "Yeah, sure. It wasn't a big deal for me, but obviously the other warriors in this place weren't prepared for a yokai invasion. D'ya know what they were looking for here?" In the back of his head he was starting to wonder why this one person seemed to have outlasted all the other sheep that lived here. The woman looked over to the twenty foot tall pile of mangled residents then quickly away again, a look of regret brought out a melancholic flavor to her overall vibe. She nodded and replied, "Yes. They were looking for me. I know not what it would mean to you, stranger, but I am Sakiyu. My father is the one these oni and some other yokai swear their loyalty to." Sakiyu walked away to the pile of miscellaneous wares the oni had been collecting and pulled a large saw from it. "Just in time..." Shortly after picking it up, the saw briefly flashed with light and released the potent transformation disguise. When the light faded, a modestly-sized katana with a midnight blue edge and this sword quickly made it clear that this was the unsettling presence he'd felt since before. "Neat sword." Nabuya commented and crossed his arms over his abdomen nonchalantly, but his fixated gaze showed that he was more interested than he let on.

Sakiyu sighed, "Yes, it is- was my father's." Nabu immediately retorted with a long, high-noted whistle of impression. "So lemme know if I missed anything here. You're the daughter of some yokai leader named Otakemaru. You took his sword and flew the coop. Obviously your attempt to hide among humans didn't work out great, but you still managed to survive and disguise the sword. Oh! And he probably sent his goons out to bring you both back at all costs." He could tell that she was probably decently strong in her own right but he did want to ask the why's and how's of her story if he could get her to share. Sakiyu followed his inferences about her recent trials and tribulations, noting that he was ignorant to the circumstances leading up to these developing consequences. Hesitantly, Sakiyu replied after swallowing the bitter pill about getting so many innocents killed for the sake of her escape, "Yes... at least, that's mostly correct. You should know, Otakemaru is no mere yokai leader. Many yokai leaders proudly swear loyalty to him. Among them, he is the closest to achieving a spark of divinity. Rather, he seems to have already tapped into that power and uses it to enforce his will. Especially as he seeks conquest to expand his dominion. This... is who you've chosen to make an enemy of by interfering here today." A second flash of light enveloped the sword, changing it into the form of a sturdy stick which could easily double as a quarterstaff thanks to its shape. "Hrm..." Nabuya raised his right hand to stroke his chin as he listened to her elaboration about Otakemaru. 'Just our luck. I thought I recognized that name. One of the prospective sub-divine beings of what remains of Evergreen's realm. I believe there were a couple other yokai who had made a name for themselves and earned a following, dividing many of the yokai that were already exiled from their kind. Differences of opinion, I suppose?' O-Inari chimed in ever so casually, recalling some information heard through the divine ether on a whim. Nabuya's expression turned to a bit of a frown and he glared down at the sword at his hip. 'Y'know, it'd be a lot more helpful if you told me whenever you hear some juicy godly rumors floating around BEFORE I walk into some stupid s**t that YOU asked me to do!' Suddenly, the katana was wreathed in a soft yellow light which moved and shifted into a larger upright elliptical form. Then the blurry lights began to sharpen into more solid images until they became O-Inari's humanoid form. Sakiyu was surprised at the sword transforming at first, but then she considered the many other tsukumogami she'd met throughout her life. Even so, she was a little confused about why the spirit was that of a kitsune's typical humanoid shape. Tool Tsukumogami, especially weapons, loved to mimic the appearance of humans, their most common wielders- often out of reverence for a beloved master that had passed away.

O-Inari glanced at Sakiyu for only a moment before turning to and pointing a finger right in Nabuya's face. "I warned you before you even started meddling not to get side-tracked. THIS. This is all your fault for acting like such a manchild. Now take responsibility!" Her extended finger quickly moved to instead point at Sakiyu. Although she gave the full bravado of an irate scolding, O-Inari's expression hinted for just a slit moment that he might as well see what can be gained from this, such as that powerful azure sword. Nabuya continued to rest his chin in his raised hand but stopped giving it a thoughtful rub down when his sword spirit manifested herself. In fact, he frowned with a clenched jaw, as if resisting an urge to strike the fox woman square in the face. He moved his hands to his hips with a heavy sigh and looked back to Sakiyu. "What's your plan from here? Hide in another town and get more people killed?" Sakiyu paused, unsure what to reply to such a pointedly unrestrained remark. "I..." That aside, she wasn't even sure if she'd still be avoiding capture at this point, so there wasn't any plan. "I am not sure what to do." Nabuya sighed again and rubbed the back of his head with his right hand, getting a good scratch in to mess his hair up the way it should be again. "Haaaah... well, I technically saved you so... as she just said, I should take responsibility. We're headed up the mountain to talk to some immortal monk with more knowledge at his disposal than he actually knows what to do with. Or, so I've heard. You can tag along, or... whatever." He had a good flow going at first, but the delivery of his offer was rather shy of eloquent. He looked away to hide a bit of his embarrassment. "Attaboy!" O-Inari came up and swatted him on the back, causing him to take a step even after reflexively bracing himself. "Fufu..." Sakiyu giggled at the comedic scene amidst all this gruesome aftermath. If nothing else, she appreciated being here for this moment. "Then I will accompany you. I apologize for all of the inconvenience I cause you. I will be certain to return the favor however I can." She offered a thankful bow for several seconds after saying this. In that time, Nabuya looked back to her and cracked a wicked grin, "However you can, indeed." Feeling the malice above her field of view, Sakiyu quickly stood upright again and partly assumed a defensive stance only to find Nabuya standing before her with a modest smile and an outstretched hand. "Nabuya Ichiyomida. It'll be my pleasure to keep you safe from daddy-dearest for awhile." Sakiyu paused for a second then awkwardly clasped his hand in an ensuing greeting shake. "Thank you, Nabuya. I am in your care." She'd not realize the tattoo left on her flesh to perfectly match her skin tone- a rite of Hiraishin. Oinari stood back and observed behind her "playful big sister" facade. She reverted to her sword form and returned to Nabuya's hip. 'There's more to this child than she's telling, but she seems to trust you... for now. Make this interesting, if you would please?' Nabuya received O-Inari's thoughts and telepathically replied, "If it's fun for me then it's fun for you.' With that he released Sakiyu's hand and looked around once more before shrugging and heading toward the mountains. Sakiyu followed after but at several paces away.
**MISSION - Narrative: Lasting Memory [ S-Rank | 186 Sentences = 46 Posts ]

×TITLE: Rogue】○【RANK: E (S+) Rank】○【STRENGTH: 8】○【SPEED: 8】○【AGILITY: 8】○【FORTITUDE: 8】○【CHAKRA: 150 (5000) || 150 (5000)】○【STAMINA: 150 (4165) || 150 (4165)】○【NATURAL ENERGY: 0 (3700) || 0 (3700)】○【SEAL OF O-INARI: 0 (700) || 0 (700)

Technique(s) Used:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Technique(s) Active:
_☆ S+ Rank Cost Paid
_☆ Zaishin Pub Graffiti
_☆ Tetsu no Kabe (rampart atop of wall)
_☆ Botenmaru
_☆ O-Inari (sword crest)
_☆ Eihei (sword crest)
_☆ All Ninja Tools
_☆ Sakiyu (right palm)
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Nabuya
O-Inari

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 11:45 am
User ImageUser Image

The mountain storm emanating from the deeper peaks only intensified as the hike continue. Nabuya remained ahead of Sakiyu by several paces, not really bothered by her distance aside from the lost opportunities to cop a feel now and then. He'd glance back to check on her, noting that her presence was still slightly difficult for him to track. 'Why is it so hard to sense her energy?' Nabu wondered and pondered, partially expecting no help with an answer from O-Inari. 'Is that sword of hers causing interference? Maybe it's that dragon tattoo on her arm.' After a while of him going back and forth in his own head, O-Inari decided to finally shed some insight, 'You're asking the wrong questions. Remember who she said she is.' He kept walking at an even pace, even up such difficult inclines, and Sakiyu seemed to have no problems with this travel either. He glanced back again to check on her and was surprised to find her keeping pace. Eyes forward again, he replied to O-Inari in thought, 'She's made of tougher stuff than the average runaway daughter, that's for sure. The daughter of a powerful yokai with some degree of divinity? Yeah, I guess that in and of itself explains a bit. Makes you wonder who her mother is, huh?' O-Inari could tell the mother comment was at least two-fold, but she'd focus on the important half. 'As I recall... there were rumors of Otakemaru bothering a local mountain lesser-goddess belonging to Evergreen's pantheon. That was quite some time ago, so... maybe?' Nabuya felt his stomach churn a little at the thought of this girl being the daughter of a demon and a goddess. 'Quite the lineage if that's the case. She'd definitely be a lot more special than she cared to explain if that were the case.' He looked back to check on her once more, but this time his gaze met with Sakiyu's. She could tell he was doing his duty to protect her, but she couldn't help but also feel that he had something to say. "Ichiyomida-san, is there something you need to say, or wish to ask?" That was straightforward. He liked a woman who could get to the point. Still, if she wasn't going to bring up her past on her own then there was no point in asking and risk more half-truths. For all he knew, she might not even know who her mother was.

"Actually, yea..." Nabuya slowed down to walk beside Sakiyu while they were talking on the move, "I'm wonderin' what happened between you and your pops. Why'd you run off with his sword in the first place, and why here?" Sakiyu figgeted with the staff she was using for balance as they hiked up the mountain pass, hesitating as she sought the best words to use to explain more. "Otakemaru, my father is a cruel being who mainly believes that power should be used to dominate others. I was told that he has been this way since before most of the currently living yokai can recall. Familial ties only deepen that belief and I've been treated more like a servant than a daughter..." Her grip on her walking stick tensed as lightning flashed just overhead and a thunderous boom followed a heartbeat afterward. In that moment, she saw a blurry mess of memories of her fighting off her father's subordinates to prove her strength well enough to command the respect due in Otakemaru's twisted, sadistic society. "An opportunity presented itself for me to escape, and I was fortunate enough to also claim one of my father's weapons as I fled. I wish I could say why I had come to the humans. Blind hope, perhaps? I was wrong... and I am sorry for it." Her pace slowed a little as she bowed her head to rest against the walking stick in repentance. Nabuya found her tale rather fascinating, even with the lack of details. He could more or less fill in the blanks with his own imaginative assumptions. When she started acting mopey he frowned a little. With an incentivizing smack on Sakiyu's posterior, Nabuya spoke in a tone that was a little proud for her making it this far, "There's no point in apologizing. Most of them wouldn't forgive you for doing what you had to against these odds anyway. Just be glad you're here. Figure it out as you go if you have to." Sometimes it was best to just acknowledge when "survival of the fittest" was best for you. He'd learned a few ins and outs of this mindset and it has made his life a lot more enjoyable than most would assume, "I mean, still haven't met your pops... but I'll at least assume he's as strong as you're saying." Nabuya paused as he felt a massive disturbance appear in the sky above. Weaving flashes of crimson and golden lightning gathered at a point above before dropping right onto them.
                                                        User Image
                                                        Nabuya quickly grabbed Sakiyu and evaded the danger, landing as a stream of the lightning fell upon the mountain path like a concentrated waterfall. Sakiyu offered her thanks as she was set back on her feet and Nabuya assumed a defensive stance to enemy's arrival, "That was close, thank you Ichiyomida-san." The lightning suddenly dispersed, revealing a large, golden demonic figure. Nabuya glanced over his shoulder to Sakiyu and took a shot in the dark, "Speak of the devil! Otakemaru, I presume?" Once fully upright, the golden being simply fixated his gaze upon Nabuya for a moment before unleashing a focused, destructive pulse of celestial energy at him. Nabuya managed to brace himself for the impact with his training, but was blown off the mountain all the same. "Ichiyomida-saaaaaan!!!" Sakiyu screamed as Nabuya disappeared from view after suffering the brunt of her father's wrath. "Sakiyu, I tire of your foolish games." Otakemaru growled irately as he stepped toward his daughter. Sakiyu fearfully retreated several steps, causing the demon god to frown. "Do you believe you have the power to defy me?" These words were a threat and a warning rolled into one that he used against all his followers who grew too rowdy. To answer yes was the same as to declare a duel to the death with Otakemaru. Hesitating, Sakiyu looked to the distance where Nabuya had been thrown, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry!" She wondered if she'd gotten another person sacrificed in her meaningless escape. Her eyes returned to her father, tensing her grip on the walking stick to the point that her knuckles turned white. 'I've no choice...' She took a deep breath and released the transformation of her stick to reveal one of Otakemaru's three legendary swords, the shotoren. "I surrender to your judgement." She knelt on one knee and bowed her head low, presenting the kijin one of his prized possessions in an attempt to bargain for her existence. Otakemaru approached the kneeling woman with an annoyed scowl. Since her escaping with his sword, the other two yokai gods became more active at the borders of his dominion. "This distraction has been costly to me, Sakiyu. Be thankful that your value to me yet outweighs the troubles you've caused." As he reached for the sword a surge of chakra was triggered to summon Nabuya back to Sakiyu. He wielded O-Inari, but altered with the sword spirit's Manifestation ability to take the form of a giant tetsubo with spikes instead of rounded studs and wreathed in golden lighting. "I'm not some ******** fodder you can just brush off, idiot!" Nabuya blew his bangs out of his face as he grinded all his strength down to finish crushing Otakemaru. However, he noticed that there was a steady amount of resistance under the weight of his weapon. "Tch... no kidding? O-Inari, c'mon!" The sword spirit replied with a solemn tone, 'It is up to you, Nabuya. Do your best, but do not die here.' With that, O-Inari would focus on supporting Nabuya and looking for any advantage or opening to be seen in the coming moments. "Oorhyaah" Nabuya lifted the electrified giant tetsubo, revealing Otakemaru to have been brought to a knee under the previous strike, and swung it back down in both hands with precise agility and tempered strength that would cause sheets of landmass to break away and cascade down into the valleys below. Otakemaru had braced himself to catch the first strike with just his right hand and did so mostly successfully, but he wasn't expecting the strike to be so deceiving. He had hardly suffered any damage at all, however. "Proof of humanity's frailty." Otakemaru caught the second blow of the lightning-imbued club with both hands, and the smokey haze emanating from his gauntlets' elbow gems began to enshroud the warriors, "Surrender your soul to oblivion." The smokey has rapidly turned pitch black and thickened around Otakemaru and Nabuya. Sakiyu immediately realized the power that her father was planning to use against her savior and found a burst of courage to charge into the fray. She'd already assumed his death from the first strike, but there was no telling how much he could endure in a frontal confrontation like this. "Nabuya! Get away from him! It's too dangerous!" Sakiyu pleaded for him to hear her warning in time, but to no avail.

Reality faded to darkness and moments later it was just Nabuya and Sakiyu standing amidst the endless abyss. The crimson-golden lightning that summoned Otakemaru to the mountain pass suddenly began streaming throughout the void along erratic pathways, caging them into an electrified arena. Nabuya raised O-Inari onto his shoulder as if it were just a simple little club and looked around for any sign of Otakemaru. "I can sense him everywhere... what a showman." He scoffed but did keep his utmost guard up. It was starting to make sense why Sakiyu and other yokai were so riled up by this monster. A flashing streak of pale white energy came from the void between them and the divine lightning prison. It lashed at Nabuya like a sword so he reflexively parried the strike. However, doing so sent him flying back past Sakiyu. "Guh!" Nabuya gasped as he skillfully regained his posture only just in time for two more of them same attacks come from behind in a crossing motion. "Don't ******** around with me!" Silvery-blue lightning swallowed his weapon and he struck down at the crossing point of the oncoming light blades shattering them around himself. "You are strong... for a mortal" An eager grin rolled across his face since his successful counter, but it quickly faded when an omni-directional hail of thousands of pale light blades came upon him like a deadly stage effect. Using his utmost skill in swordsmanship, Nabuya repelled as many of the blades as possible. However, he was shredded to pieces by the remaining majority. In the instant that the attack was finished the scattered remains of Nabuya faded away. He stood beside Sakiyu, having avoided most of Otakemaru's assault as shown in the damage to some of his normal attire and a few shallow cuts underneath. 'You shouldn't hold back against an opponent of this caliber.' O-Inari suggested rather casually, as if she were just observing the fight unfold as she was swung around by Nabuya. "Yeah..." He wiped some blood from his cheek with a free hand and took a deep breath. Sakiyu watched, able to comprehend most of the rapid motions, save for how her savior was able to keep pulling himself from harm where most warriors would have fallen instantly, "Nabuya-san? Should I-" Nabuya interjected dismissively, "Nah. I've got this." Golden chakra began to coat his body before it exploded outward around him, surrounding both Nabuya and Sakiyu. "Show me your warrior spirit, mortal. I will crush you all the same." Otakemaru's voice echoed throughout the storm-enclosed darkness, vaguely intrigued in a potentially worthy opponent. In his eons of existence, only a very few still remained that could face him in single combat for so long. "Otakemaru! I am Kenpachi Nabuya Ichiyomida. You will never underestimate me ever again." Nabuya briefly became enveloped by a bright white-gold light which quickly faded to reveal him wearing a long, white tattered haori over a black kosode and hakama with white under layer. "And you will remember my name after I'm done kicking your face in!" O-Inari transformed from the shape of a kanobo into an odachi blasting the illusion cast on Nabuya and Sakiyu out of their senses. Otakemaru stood some twenty feet up the mountain path they were traveling along toward Zancudo Temple with Daitoren drawn in his left hand and Kenmyoren in his right. Nabuya took several steps ahead of Sakiyu then assumed a frontal stance, with his weapon in his right hand at his hip, with the tip of O-Inari's blade pointing at the center of the enemy's chest. "Ready for round 3?" His knees were slightly bent to stay light on his feet to make general movements faster and dodging Otakemaru's attacks easier. This fight was certainly the most interesting either warrior had engaged in for some time.
                                                        **MISSION - Narrative: Trauma [ S-Rank | 152 Sentences = 38 Posts ]

×TITLE: Rogue】○【RANK: E (S+) Rank】○【STRENGTH: 8】○【SPEED: 8】○【AGILITY: 8】○【FORTITUDE: 8】○【CHAKRA: 150 (5000) || 150 (5000)】○【STAMINA: 150 (4165) || 150 (4165)】○【NATURAL ENERGY: 0 (3533) || 0 (3533)

Technique(s) Used:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Technique(s) Active:
_☆ S+ Rank Cost Paid
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Nabuya
O-Inari

Quote:

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

Daisuke Kaicho

Dangerous Prophet

3,725 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 3:04 pm
User Image
User Image

"My my my Nabuya every time i pop by you are always in some fight showing off... What a brute.. "A voice seemingly rang from thin air. A familiar voice forsure. The voice of a woman followed by a vortex starting to open right behind Nabuya. A black hole of sorts produing a raven haired woman. Hair like silk, skin like snow and eyes like Mars. Naoki's hands caressed his shoulders leaving the portal to close behind. Dressed very delicate the woman spoke in Nabuya's ear from behind, as her grip became firm, nice like a shoulder rub. "He looks strong.. I see it~" She'd say with a smirk on her face. Her sharingan locked upon Nabuya's opponent standing in front of the two. "Can you beat him~?" Just as quickly as she spoke into one of his ears, she'd switch sides to speak in his other. Almost like a good angel and the bad devil, but in Naoki's case she was the devil twice over. If not many times more. But in this instance her playfulness came off as suportive teasing more then anything.

"Well get on with it! A princess time isn't to be wasted.... If you die i'm not stopping it... Last time I brought a person back it was to much of a hassle." All of her supportiveness just a facade that shattered under her true nature. With a flick of her hair Naoki turned and walked away towards the other woman that was with Nabuya. Standing next to her Naoki waved too Nabuya. "Im here now too so you have to save me too... Not just her" In a playful tone she'd point to the other woman. Not that he should have turned to look at a time like this.

Chakra Pool: 2090 // 2090
Stamina Pool: 1665 // 1665
Non-Awoken Sage Stamina Pool: 300

Chakra used overall: 0
Stam used overall: 0

Sharingan status
Left eye: No blindness
Right eye: No blindness
Both eyes together:

Techs active
• Sharingan lens: insight, Piercing and Hypnotism

Techs Used

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2021 10:00 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Otakemaru received Nabuya's renewed challenge with some surprise, but hardly any change in his killing intent. The kijin undoubtedly saw the man before him as little more than that, regardless of how much better he fared compared to the mortal rabble he had been cutting down for centuries. The demon grunted, poising his swords to go on the offensive immediately or react to a sudden counterattack. Then another mortal appeared beside Nabuya, a female. He nearly used the distraction to his advantage, but then he noticed the woman's deadly crimson eyes and remembered how troublesome the last time he fought one of the Uchiha lineage had proven to be. They died all the same, but his warrior's intuition left him slightly doubtful with so many unknowns.

While Otakemaru stalled Nabuya grinned back him, brimming with overconfidence. There was a shifting and tearing in the space behind him between he and Sakiyu. It would've been worth swinging at if he hadn't immediately detected Naoki's familiar chakra right after hearing her mischievously-toned commentary. Could he beat Otakemaru? Possibly. He didn't seem much stronger than the worst of encounters back home. On second thought, he felt all the more confident when he felt the kijin's hesitation. He replied through his toothy smirk, "Yeah, probably. Won't be a walk in the park like usual, but I'm looking forward to this." O-Inari's silence left Nabuya to assume she didn't support or oppose the notion of continuing the fight. That reservation might as well have meant there was a chance for him to win as far as he was concerned. He maintained his stance throughout Naoki's mildly distracting antics until she ordered him to get on with it. He scoffed but shrugged the authority aside since her other comments about all these damsels needing saving evened things out. "I'm no knight in shinging armor, as you can tell. I'm just a brute who likes a good challenge from time to time!" So be it. Sakiiyu watched the woman who appeared out of thin air closely for awhile, immediately wondering what her relationship with Nabuya might be with an emphasized concern for friend and foe. She seemed an ally, but she couldn't tell if Naoki had as much confidence in Nabuya as he did in himself or if she simply didn't care that he was fighting a god among monsters.

Otakemaru listened to the mortal prattling while Sakiyu stood back with the Shotoren held shakily in her wavering grip. She could tell that Otakemaru was tiring of all the distractions and banter. "Enough of these wasted breaths, mortals." The kijin jumped forward with the legendary swords Daitoren and Kenmyoren brandished, "I will slay you and take back what is mine!" Without any hesitation on his part, Nabuya met Otakemaru's charge and a blinding flurry of blows ensued between the swordsmen. Of course, Naoki's Sharingan and Sakiyu's lesser divine eyes allowed the spectators to follow the course of events rather easily. Rarely, either of them would land a light blow on the other between the sparks flying between their clashing swords. "Your technique and weapon are impressive, but they are not enough, mortal." Otakemaru was gradually gaining the upper hand, but he wasn't noticing any of the little seals being left over his weapons or body as his opponent's machinations were prepared. "Oi oi! If you don't start remembering my name I'm just gonna call you ugly!" Nabuya just kept on smiling and enjoying every traded of blow. He hadn't enjoyed a fight like this in too long, and never once since his exile to this forsaken world. "Bleed you insolent wretch!" Nabuya was managing to hold and take back what little ground he'd lose against Otakemaru and after a few more seconds thr kijin would deal a heavy, downward blow with Kenmyoren as serrated golden odachi radiated crimson and gold lightning. Nabuya interposed O-Inari to block the strike from crushing him, and his opponent immediately followed that strike with another falling blow with Daitoren. "Ugly mother ********> The ornate, dragon-crested, silver katana nearly brought Nabuya to his knees but he resisted all the same. His tattered white haori wildly fluttered around him, absorbing a majority of the damage on Nabuya's behalf. The crimson-gold lightning from Kenmyoren began to flow into O-Inari's blade but the tsukumogami would do her best to keep it at bay. 'N-Nabuya. Do something other than defend dammit!' The sword spirit demanded a new course of action, lest the celestial energies she was fighting against overwhelm and suppress her own in this limited form.

With a surge of strength, Nabuya swung his odachi up and outward, throwing Otakemaru back. "Yeah yeah! I've got this!" The seals that survived on the kijin without being erased automatically by Otakemaru's divine aura were simultaneously activated, intent on greatly enervating the monstrous yokai warlord so Nabuya could move in for the kill. "Check, ugly!" A Yozen seal would effectively reduce all of Otakemaru's physical capabilities while another would stunt his ability to utilize non-physical abilities and skills. Nabuya teleported to a Hiraishin rite on Otakemaru's body to attempt a decapiting blow before the yokai regained his strength and countered. "Kuh... hrmph!" The kijin grunted, feeling the effects of a strong seal that simply lacked a sufficient power source to be of any real use against him. The second seal was able to suppress his use of chakra, but was useless against the celestial power he had in reserve. A dense wall of crimson-gold lightning coated Otakemaru's body and expanded to electrify and launch Nabuya off the mountain once more. "Gaahck!" The man felt the full extent of celestial lightning tear into his body, significantly damaging his layered spiritual armors and launching him down the cliff in a smokey plume. "Too insolent." Otakemaru stood up again and took a moment to stretch out his neck and shoulders before turning his attention to the two women left standing before him.

Nabuya teleported back Sakiyu to stand in front before the kijin could even take a step toward them. "Well that didn't ******** work." He tore his kosode's burnt left sleeve from his shoulder and discarded it to finish burning away on the ground between him and Otakemaru. Some blood rolled down his hanging left arm that had been used for the failed killing blow and dropped off of the fingertips, "Heh heh, next plan. Get ready, ugly." Nabu steadied O-Inari in his right hand and flexed his left to test functionality. The mountainous atmosphere suddenly became excessively heavy, as if gravity were intensifying and the air became almost too thick to breath. "I will see you suffer!" Black clouds blocked out the previously clear sky in a literal block of the eye. Then arcs of crimson-gold lightning began to lash out from Otakemaru in all directions, shredding every bit of the mountain that it came into contact with. Nabuya charged his sword with lightning as well, utilizing natural energy instead of chakra since he noticed a difference of effect against this opponent. He swatted any danger away from himself, Naoki and Sakiyu while trying to decide what to do next. A luminous, pale violet light manifest around and trapped Otakemaru in a translucent barrier with ancient runes and seals flitting in and out of sight on its surface. Celestial energy imprisoned the kijin and perfectly contained the lightning with him inside. Enraged by another interloper, Otakemaru began striking at the inside of the barrier with all his might but to no avail. Not even a sound could escape its confines. In a flash of silvery light, the violet prison and its captive vanished and the clouds immediately began to scatter to the winds.

A pair of twin-tailed foxes walked around Naoki and Sakiyu then also Nabuya. They sat on their hind quarters after facing the group. Two overlapping voices echoed in their minds as the fox spirits telepathically communicated, 'Come, we will help you to safety. The barrier will not last, and he will give pursuit once more.' The foxes stood and walked back they way they came, causing a sealing array to appear under everyone without concern for their replies. Anyone who stepped out would simply be left behind as they all appeared at a new mountain on a large rocky shelf with an Inari Gateway nearby. The foxes glanced back at the three and passed along one more telepathic message, 'Suzuka Gozen-sama's favor has been fulfilled, and so Inari-sama is cleared of their debt. Your journey is destined to conclude at these peaks.' Both of the twin-tailed foxes changed into indigo will-o-wisps which vanished shortly thereafter.

As much as the other two, everything suddenly changed at once. He went from anticipating another heavy attack from Sakiyu's father only for someone (or something) else to completely break the fight up. Sakiyu sheathed Shotoren and held the weapon close to her body. She looked around warily taking a step away from Naoki for the sake of personal space. She noted that blood was still running from Nabuya's left arm. "Nabuya-san? Are you-" Nabuya shouted off of the cliff into the valleys below the mountain, mostly directing his frustration at Otakemaru, but partially because of the divine intervention that interrupted such a good fight. He drop-kicked a rock out of sight for the heck of it. He muttered, "I hope that ruins someone else's day somehow." If anything, he hoped those foxes were right about Otakemaru looking for them again. 'I'll get a rematch, one way or another.' Sakiyu fell silent, glancing back to Naoki for a moment like she might know better what to do with him. She just wanted to make sure he was okay. "I'm just peachy, Sakiyu. Just lost the fight of a lifetime, that's all." Nabuya looked back to the two women then returned O-Inari to her original size and form before sheathing the katana at his right hip. The bleeding was practically stopped at this point but he shook some loose drops off the cliff then walked over to them. "Sakiyu, daughter of that ugly golden b*****d, meet Naoki Uchiha, sadistic princess of freaky red eyed people. Blah blah blah." His bad mood was rampant, "As you can see, Naochibi, I'm a little preoccupied. Did you want something or are ya just passing some time?" He stowed his spiritual armors away in his tattoos' sealing formuli for repairs, returning to his casual attire. Now that they had a moment, they could at least chat ans catch up for a bit unless Naoki actually wanted to tag along. Dissatisfied with Nabuya's introduction, Sakiyu interjected, "Naoki-hime, it is good to make your acquaintance. I am Sakiyu, with no surname. Nabuya-san has agreed to escort me to the Zancudo Temple." Nabuya let the ladies have their moment and just just brooded in silence with his arms crossed.
                                                        **MISSION - Narrative: Trauma [ S-Rank | 117 Sentences = 29 Posts ]

×TITLE: Rogue】○【RANK: E (S+) Rank】○【STRENGTH: 8】○【SPEED: 8】○【AGILITY: 8】○【FORTITUDE: 8】○【CHAKRA: 150 (5000) || 150 (5000)】○【STAMINA: 150 (4165) || 150 (4165)】○【NATURAL ENERGY: 0 (3533) || 0 (3533)

Technique(s) Used:
                                                        • [ Rank ]
                                                        _
                                                        ___○ [ Rank ]
                                                        ____

Technique(s) Active:
                                                        _☆ S+ Rank Cost Paid
                                                        • [ Rank ]
                                                        _
                                                        ___○ [ Rank ]
                                                        ____

Nabuya
                                                        O-Inari

Quote:

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

Daisuke Kaicho

Dangerous Prophet

3,725 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2021 6:13 pm
User Image
User Image

Hand raising a folded fan summoned to her grip. Flicking her wrist the fan snapped open leaving the Uchiha to fan herself slowly. Her crimson hues darting sporadically watching every detail of the fight. Every swing, every twitch even the muscles fibers that contracted in their bodies telegraphing their movements before they move. Her Sharingan prowess the best of her generation. A genius in that matter. Only matched by her mastery in fuuin.

Nabyua's ploy plain as day to her Naoki was kinda happy it didnt work. If it was that easy to defeat a god it would be rather dull. Besides Nabyua didnt need his Ego to be feed even more. He was already at max level for Naoki. Anymore would be too much for her to bare.

The god suddenly trapped Naoki's eyes narrowed. Her wrist flicking once more to close the fan with a snap. The fan revealing a serious expression on the princess's face. "Nabyua what is the meaning of this?" Before he could reply the god was banished away and they were confronted. Two foxes circling them till they stood in front of the group. Naoki didnt sense them either. First the fuuin and now them... She really didnt like this.

The foxes speaking of helping the group her fan once more snapped open, waving at her chin. Her untrusting nature being suppressed due to this wasn't really her situation. She was just a tag along. Being transported to another mountain. Naoki made sure to take note of that door way fuuin they used. She couldnt be fooled. As fast as they came they left.

Her expression lightening up as all the threats seemed to be gone. Naoki Giggles behid her fan at Nabuya. "I'm embarrassed for you Nabuya~" Teasing him the Uchiha frowned at his questioning about her motives. "A girl gotta keep her secrets. I'll tag along for now.~" The two women finally getting introduced. Naoki's Sharingan blared at the woman. "So you got daddy issues huh? Tell me where you get these eyes? I read a book about something like them. Do you have a dragon mark Sakiyu?" Naokis eyes sharpening. A cold glint cutting across. The feeling akin to a barrow of a gun being pointed at her face. Naoki's sight alone a deadly weapon. "Who gave you that mark? hmmm?"

Sharingan status
Both eyes together:

Techs active

Techs Used

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

Nabuya gave Naoki a nearly-hateful scowl at her teasing then huffed to let it roll off him. As he should have guessed, she wasn't going to tell him what she wanted until she felt like it. Maybe it was because Sakiyu was here. Although, he was pretty sure she was withholding an answer just for the sake of being secretive. "Fine, whatever. I'll get my rematch and I'll bring him to his knees next time." He stared off into the valley trying to pick out where the rock he kicked might have landed. Sakiyu wondered for a moment if she somehow contributed to the tension in the air between Nabuya and Naoki. Her concern was set aside when the princess spoke rather bluntly to her about daddy issues as if something like her relationship with Otakemaru was mediocre. "Eyes?" She blinked, apparently confused by the next question. Then it fell onto questions of the markings on her right arm. "Oh, uhh..." Sakiyu looked to Nabuya for a moment in hopes that he might interject again, but he was busy acting uninterested while Naoki took over an interrogation he was going to have with her anyway.

She gently rubbed her left hand up and down her right arm once then answered, "I'm told by Otakemaru that I was born with it. I do not know if it is one of those dragon marks that you have read about, but it has protected me from danger many times." Nabuya finally glanced back at the ladies in conversation and chimed in with a half-joking jab, "Well if it wasn't her demon daddy then maybe it was your doting mother-dearest who gave it to ya?" Sakiyu met Nabuya gaze, looked back to Naoki and then back to him again. She bowed her head apologetically and replied to Naoki while tensing her grip on the back of her right arm, "A lady should keep her secrets, isn't that so Naoki-hime?" Compared to the constant death threats she'd encountered her whole life, this was manageable. She hoped that her birthmark wouldn't be needed to protect herself against either of these two, but she had nobody else to trust in right now and hoped that this much was satisfactory. 'Even I am not am not sure myself... but I hope that my benefactor's advice to seek sanctuary at Zancudo isn't for naught.' Sakiyu thought, reminding herself that she had divine guidance to follow and hopefully she could find answers at the mountaintop monastery. He started on the mountain path leading from the cliffside tori gate they'd been brought to by the two fox yokai. Sakiyu bravely matched Naoki's threatening gaze for another couple seconds before following after her temporary chaperone.

As Nabuya and Sakiyu moved further away from the tori gate there would be a reaction in the purple-haired girl's tattoo. Both Nabuya and Naoki would be able to feel a pulse radiate from the markings which quickly brought Sakiyu to her knees before they could get far up the mountain path. The gateway began radiated a dark, malicious aura before a horde of varied, monstrous yokai began spilling out in a swarming stream. The creatures crawled, leaped, and hovered over each other as they threatened to consume the group with their numbers. "s**t." Nabuya knew that Naoki could handle herself one way or another, so focused on Sakiyu who had been suddenly debilitated by this mark that she just said had been protecting her for her whole life. He picked her up and tossed her over his left shoulder like he was dragging her out of a house fire. From there he greatly picked up the pace and started darting up the mountain path. Sakiyu couldn't respond with more than a meek, pained groan. Somehow, she managed to keep a death grip on the Shotoren like it was all that she cared about in that moment. Everything considered, most of the yokai swarm couldn't keep with Naoki or Nabuya, but the vanguards who could would be all that they really had to counter or evade. He pulled O-Inari from her sheath and would cut down an agile yokai that somehow managed to catch up to him now and then. He made it look pretty easy to carry a person and still wrack up some kills in the process.

Before long, the path would wind up the into a forested stretch of the mountain. He lost track of Naoki for a moment and grumbled in his thoughts, 'Dammit! ******** dead weight damsel in distress. Seemed like her protective markings went haywire there. Some kind of trigger to summon those yokai?' It was just a guess, but it made sense that Otakemaru might have some insurance put into his investment. Nabuya almost wished he could feel bad for the girl, but there were too many reasons for him remain apathetic. It was tempting to just toss her back into the swarm and be done with all of this. O-Inari telepathically interjected upon her partner's wayward subconscious, 'Don't even think about it, Nabu. I demand that you see her safely to Zancudo. I have a good feeling that it'll be worthwhile.' Nabuya rolled his eyes and picked up his pace after cutting down another yokai that came too close for its own good. "For ******** sake, fine! I'm goin'!" Suddenly he would feel an unusual sensation of bliss, comfort and rejuvenation. It was like he ran through an invisible waterfall made of purifying energy rather than water. Any and all yokai that made it this far up the mountain would burst into shards of white light that seemed to only strengthen the barrier further against more evil that interacted with it. The yokai swarm would realize this threat and quickly retreat from the mountain after Nabuya and Sakiyu made it through. The feeling passed after several bounding paces deeper into the forest, up the mountain, and Nabuya felt almost sick to his stomach from the ordeal when he got to the other side. Sakiyu also seemed to have been restored from her previous state of agony-induced debilitation and had enough coordination to slide off of Nabuya's shoulder as he nearly dropped her. "Urgh..." He keeled over somewhat as he caught his breath, looking like hew as about to hurl his last meal. Before he lost too much focus, Nabuya looked back and saw no sign of the yokai swarm that had been pursuing them for the last hour. "Neat... barri-UUURF!" Nabuya's head snapped forward to some kind of neatly cut stone road and he heaved most of the contents of his stomach all over them. Sakiyu jumped back to avoid any vomit splashing on her and looked for any other sign of danger. She didn't realize but finished saying what Nabuya was about to with a tone of flustered awe, "A Purification Barrier...?" She also kept an eye out for any sign of Nabuya's companion, Naoki-hime. Something led her to assume that Naoki was probably able to protect herself from even the threat of the Infinite Yokai Horde, a favored pet of Otakemaru's yokai army. She was an Uchiha princess, after all.
                                                        **MISSION - Narrative: Bonds [ S-Rank | 76 Sentences = 19 Posts ]

Nabuya
                                                        O-Inari
                                                        Sakiyu

Daisuke Kaicho

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

Daisuke Kaicho

Dangerous Prophet

3,725 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2021 6:28 pm
User Image
User Image

Amused more than anything at the woman's guts to stare back into Naoki's eyes. A number of things could have befell upon the girl. Though Naoki could read her thoughts with eye contact through ninjutsu. the Uchiha's Sharingan was far sharp enough to tell if the girl was lyig right in her face. "Hmmm I think I like you~ Thanks for the info or what little info you had.." As if the metaphorically hammer was eased back into a non firing position. The Uchiha smirked as Sakiyu Quickly went after Nabuya. The Uchiha stepping out of the girl's way.

One to move at her own pace Naoki took in her surroundings as the other two started to walk up the path. No mater how far they went Naoki could catch up. Crimson orbs glancing to the red gate. The eerie pulse went through the Uchiha. Her sharigan immediately tracking the source of energy from the girl before seeing it's destination, the tori gate. Already Darting passed the girl and Nabuya as Sakiyu fell to her knees. Naoki left departing words as she ran passed. "We need to go!"

Already ahead of Nabuya as he'd quickly follow after. Naoki didn't get much attention from the horde of Yokai, their target was Sakiyu and Nabuya in proxy. Splitting off from both Nabuya and Sakiyu who he carried as they entered the forested bit of the path. Only a small amount of yokai followed after her as the majority of the horde went after the other two.

Only a hour going by since the chase started Naoki suddenly zapped to Nabuya's side using flying thunder god. Her arrival just in time to witness the man give up the contents of his stomach to the ground. Her hair slightly disheveled crimson blood that matched her eyes stained one of her cheeks. In one hand was her huge great sword and in the other was one of the heads of a Yokai that gave her chase. There wasnt enough of the other Yokai that chased her to study, sadly. Immediately the leaking head she held by it's hair started to engorge and crack with white light. Holding the head up in front of her just in time for it combust into white light completely. "How interesting. A Purification Barrier." Her and Sakiyu saying the words at the same time. The strange syncing occurrence made the Uchiha giggle as her great sword poofed away in a cloud of smoke. "Looks like you two had fun~" She'd playfully speak as she'd take out a small dainty cloth and wipe the blood from her cheek.

Sharingan status
Both eyes together:

Techs active

Techs Used

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:08 am
User ImageUser Image
User Image

While Nabuya was finishing up with an awful vomiting session, Naoki and Sakiyu were mimicking each other in realization of the Zancudo Purification Barrier. 'That felt like part of my soul was just spear-kicked in the gut.' Nabuya could guess why he felt physically ill but O-Inari went ahead and clarified for his sake in a casually condescending way, 'That's what happens when you improperly brace yourself for the domain of Evergreen's minons, Nabu. If nothing else, at least your haphazard trespass has eliminated any trace of my blessing and the barrier is suppressing the seal. You do what you do best and I'll help keep our secret from the goddess residing here.' O-Inari's voice faded into his subconscious a Nabuya took in a deep breath then spit what was left in his mouth out. "Ugh... gross. I need a drink." Nabuya stood upright and looked around. There was a calmness in the sky around this are that wasn't present throughout the climb. It was like they all had entered the eye of eternal storm that surrounded the mountain. There was the wide, paved stone path which likely led the rest of the way to the temple. Countless three foot tall stone statuettes lined the path cutting through the rest of this forest. A massive red torii gate arched over the beginning of the temple path ahead of them. Naoki would be able to tell as easily as Nabuya that the bulbous-headed stone figures had a strange, potent energy flowing through them but it wasn't just natural energy. It felt... divine. "No point hanging around here with our destination just up ahead. I doubt they're sending much of a welcoming party for us." Nabuya started walking ahead of the others. His seiyuwagi, the worn out white haori, billowed behind him as he stepped into an oncoming mountain breeze. The black and white yorei spiritual underarmor fluttered against the breeze for a moment as well, adding unintentional dramatic flair to his movement. O-Inari had been once again stowed in her scabbard at his right hip.

Sakiyu exchanged a glance with Naoki when they mentioned the Purification Barrier at the same time, also giggling at the appreciable fleeting moment. She glanced down at her right arm and noticed that the markings had changed from a deep indigo color to lustrous golden color. It had to have happened only since passing through the barrier, but somehow it brought her relief to see and feel. She ran her left hand up and down the markings, noting that the sensation of touch felt more acute- almost sore. "A dragon mark...?" She mumbled curiously then followed after Nabuya. The little stone statuettes would begin to begin to emit a low, dull humming noise as Sakiyu passed them. Nabuya clicked his tongue irately, "Annoying..." He muttered as he marched ahead, resisting even urge to simply break all of the statues so they'd be quiet. Sakiyu wouldn't notice the noise until it cumulatively became a resounding chorus that echoed throughout the forest. At that point the group would be able to see the distant rooftops of structures on temple grounds which rested only a short ways further up the mountain still. Soon the statues up ahead of the group also began to resonate with the rest and the cacophony of monotone humming reached its apex. As long as nothing interfered, Nabuya would just keep hiking forward. His pace quickened slightly once he was able to make out some sign of civilization ahead.

Finally, another massive, red torii gateway like the one at the beginning of the stone-paved path would peak out from the vibrant trees to mark the other end of the route. All at once, the humming noise ceased entirely as they approached the second torii. As they came around a bend in the road the group would lay eyes on two rows of twenty monks kneeling or standing in prayer. They all wore heavy teal, black and violet hooded robes, largely concealing their identities in uniform. Nabuya and Sakiyu stopped at the near end of this greeting. "Ew, what a creepy welcoming party. The shouldn't have bothered..." Nabuya grumbled then started walking again. Sakiyu paused and watched him with her mouth partially agape at his rude comment to the monks. However, she shuffled after him shortly after. At the end the procession there stood a tall robed figure with the same colors of black, teal and violet, but with very different fabric design. This figure wore a striking hanya mask and no notable features could be made out of their face behind it. This figure appeared as a sort of absence in the space he stood to those with sensory abilities, yet he gave off a recognizably imposing presence as he stood before them with his hands behind his back. Nabuya stared up into the mask of the nearly seven foot tall figure, as if in contest for who might blink first. Then, the pair of two-tailed foxes who brought the three of them to the mountain trotted out from behind the masked monk and sat on either side of him. The one sitting on their left telepathically communicated to them all, "You have made it." The other chimed in, "You have brought Sakiyu. Well done." The first projected its thoughts again, "This master will commence the ritual to commune with Suzuka Gozen. Act quickly, danger fast approaches." With that warning, both foxes changed into indigo-colored will-o-wisps and vanished into thin air. Without a word, the masked master turned away and departed into the temple grounds. All forty other monks suddenly vanished on that cue, moving to secure the perimeter or to assist with the ritual. Nabuya's haori blew around him as another strong mountain breeze left the trio alone in the courtyard again. "Oh yeah. I can just feel the gratitude oozing out of these folks." He crossed his arms as he finished his sarcastic comment. Sakiyu watched the silent master monk leave until they were out of sight then turned to Nabuya, "Nabuya-san, I am very grateful to you, and to Naoki-hime." She bowed deeply to both of them while still clutching the powerful Shotoren sword close to her chest. "Now I can be free of my father's tyranny and hopefully learn answers I've longed for all my life. Truly, thank you!" Nabuya was less than satisfied with this kind of gratitude. He couldn't entirely show that, so he'd pretend to hide his embarrassment behind a hand and sharply retorted, "Oh, stop. Seriously. No more of that." Nabuya sighed and walked off to explore the temple grounds while they waited. He wanted to get a lay of the land to figure out if there was anything of use here besides hopefully a reward for the mystery girl's safe escort. Nabuya knew he could just teleport back to Sakiyu or Naoki if needed so he saw no reason to hang around for the gushing or the sarcastic judgment. 'Let's see if there's anything interesting 'round here. At least a vault, a library or something...' He figured these creepy monks had to have something of notable value somewhere around the temple grounds. Maybe it wouldn't be out in the open, and that was fine. Nabuya did like a puzzle or challenge now and again.
                                                        **MISSION - Narrative: Bonds [ S-Rank | 81 Sentences = 20 Posts ]

Nabuya
                                                        O-Inari
                                                        Sakiyu

Daisuke Kaicho

Regenki

Versatile Tactician

Daisuke Kaicho

Dangerous Prophet

3,725 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:15 pm
User Image
User Image

As the trio made their way up the path hems of sorts filled the air. Was it some sort of Devine chanting to envoke the barrier around them? The thought lingered while her advance sharingan studied the statues, walking passed. Not only did the statues peek her interest but so did a certain marking upon Sakiyu's arm. The once darken marking glowing a bright gold. Surely it was reacting to the Devine energy. A thought spoken softly by Sakiyu. Crimson windmills revealed the words with reading the girls lips. Eyes sharpening Naoki saw alot of interesting things on this little walk.

Arriving at their destination 40 monks stood lined up. Warrior monks. On the outside they seemed harmless. But to hide their battle prowess from the princess was impossible. Her crimson mangekyou blared in the directions of the monks. Naoki's blood lust was starting to seep out the cracks. On able to tell friend from foe at this point besides Nabyua and Sakiyu. Naoki's innate survival instincts was starting to kick in. The uchiha had a huge issues with blindly following her raw instinct. It was honed and sharpened like a sword. It may have been her greatest tool as a shinobi. Some may fight. Some may flee. Naoki kills before being killed.

The tall Monk not making things better. The uchiha grew tense. Her eyes locking on his huge frame. Though his masking and presence was impressive. It just pissed the Uchiha off. Was he showing off or something? If he didn't wanna be sensed it was a poor attempt. The complete absence of perence and the surrounding area of a target is as noticeable as a bull in a glass shop. Nwever the less if things popped off he was being attacked first...

The foxes speaking instead of the huge boss monk Naoki frowned. Calling off the dogs the lined up monks dispersed in a flash. The forces withdrawn Naoki's anxiety lowered causing her blood lust to calm.

"I need to meditate this place has such thick Dao energy flowing. My Dao sea is disrupted. I need to cultivate and calm the Dao energy inside my body." Speaking about such things that allow her to use Yin and Yang chakra. If they knew they knew. If not they could read a book. Wandering off like Nabuya did Naoki looked for a quiet place to cutivate the thick Dao energy on this mountain.

Finding a small pond Naoki sat near it with her legs crossed. Taking a deep breath the Uchiha closed her eyes, hands placed on her knees. Her normal breathing slowed and shallowed, her heart rate fell drastically. The presence of the Uchiha started to fade and merge into the surrounding area. The thick Dao energy starting to be drawn to the princess. Similar to how Sages take in nature chakra. The Dao was both vast and shallow. Loud and quiet. Simple yet incomprehensible. It was all things and all things were are the Dao.

In a state of both life and death Naoki's percetion of time was warped to say the least. The Dao was the past, present and future. To understand the Dao one must free themselves from everything while becoming everything. To be empty but also full. The be blind but can see. The will of the Dao was the will of the Universe. A will that keeps everything in balance. There can't be life without death. Good without evil. Naoki was only a shepherd guiding the Dao's will.

Deep in mediation something suddenly disrupted the flow of Dao. A disturbance. Opening her hues Naoki felt cut off from the pack she made with the wild cats. Her Wild cat Sage mode wouldn't activate. Turning over one of her hands. A scroll was called forth to her grasp. Almost as soon as it was summoned it combusted into flames before turning to ash in her hand. The scroll being the contract between her and the summons. Anger starting to boil Her hand balling into a fist, a hand seal flashed. A shadow clone Appearing before immediately flashing away with flying thunder god. The shadow clone's destination the Pride lands.

Sharingan status
Both eyes together:

Techs active

Techs Used