Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 川║﹁The Land of Rivers﹂
🏞️ || Ruins of Gimangakure Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2020 4:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

I'm getting by with my wicked ways
                                                      I'm loading up and I'm taking names
                                                      I wanna dig my way to hell

Akihiko held his resolve as Akaran grew visibly upset, but it was difficult for him to not be angry at himself. He should've lied, if the truth was going to be this hard for Akaran. He didn't want to punish the oni. However, he stayed silent as Akaran processed this information, finding a positive twist. "Remember: we took down the Katagawa HQ and most of the leaders of their small empire. I don't think they'll be able to ever do that again," he said softly.

He did continue at Akaran's behest, mentioning biochemical sabotaging and theft for different entities that he wasn't knowledgeable of. He mentioned, briefly, some instances of general assassination or insider trading in equal measure. Then, he transitioned to more light-hearted work. Returning kidnapped family members to their family, hunting down long-lost siblings, returning family heirlooms, delivering life-saving medicine, stringing up criminals for police to find. In one instance, he had to recover ashes that hadn't been spread as promised and once it was returned to the family, offered to spread them where they were destined to be placed (forgoing the detail that Akihiko had intentions to travel to that area of the country anyways).

Then, Akaran added what he considered to be a moral failing. "You were in need," Akihiko justified. "You know how many peopel would take from you without thinking twice? How many people have already hurt you without a second thought? Anyone can justify their own actions. That's why I don't believe in the whole - but that's neither here nor there. You shouldn't harbor guilt over this, Akaran. You're a good man. It's obvious."

OOC:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 5:20 am
User ImageUser Image
▱▰▱Aki was right that since they stopped the Katagawas that their operation was completely over now. Yet there was a larger question stirring within Aka on if the polar opposite acts within Aki's life canceled each other out morally. Aka knew that his partner was a powerful and effectuating man who could make permanent impacts on the world at his own discretion. It was also becoming difficult to reconcile that every life he facilitated being traded away was distinct from the lives he saved. Each life had its own different story attached to it so each life taken or preserved meant the world entire. This thought metastasized in the form of a few faces that continuously haunted him. His emotions stirred again but he kept from breaking down in part because of Aki's comforting words about him stealing food. "Just because other people did bad things to me doesn't mean I should too. I just hope that she was able to find food later..." Perhaps this would only highlight more fundamental disagreements between the two but Aka had to be honest with his own perspective on such matters. When he considered the wrongs done to him he knew that he did not want to ever put that pain on anybody else. "I've been feeling angry with my father for a long time now. Sometimes I think he should've just left me with my mom on the fire mountain. It was wrong for him to bring me to Zai-shin where I was hated and could've been killed. Then he kept lying to me. But then I remembered that I wouldn't have become a samurai and...I might not have met you." He said as a note on the subject of wrongs done to him that he was still contending with. Aka was trying to learn not to be resentful but he ended his statement with a sweet glance at Aki's eyes. Yet he still saw the faces flooding back into his memory. "The worst I've ever done is kill. I've been on missions as a ronin where I had to kill people. Not as many as you and it's because they attacked me first. Even bad people can become good and I've wiped that out from happening completely. I hate myself for it. I did what I had to do but I still hate it." Aka was a believer in fundamental goodness in everyone. Even the worst and most monstrous people had the potential for good in his view. He was certainly not a pacifist either and knew that he did what was necessary for self-defense. Yet Aka still understood that taking life meant taking away the potential for good. "Some people might say that you should be in jail forever for what you've done, Aki. But I don't think that's right. I think you've got so much good in you. Honestly, this is hard for me because you've done horrible things but it means so much to me that you're going to do good because you love me. Maybe someday you'll see it the way I do." He did not want to be judgmental because Aka had to take actions for work and survival that he regretted. Akaran was also free-spirited enough to realize that society's assessment of Akihiko would be incomplete. Although he believed in honor and decency, it seemed that the societal structure with laws, prison, and military institutions only seemed to feed the world its own sins.

×RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 08】▰【AGILITY: 08】▰【ENDURANCE: 08】▰【CHAKRA: 2,590 || 2,590】▰【STAMINA: 3,090 || 3,090▰【FORBIDDEN SEAL CHAKRA: 500 || 500▰【SAKETON CHAKRA: 1,000 || 1,000

Technique Used:

Technique Active:

Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Swordless Swordsman | As a fastidious student of Kyotoryuu, he is able to use small and medium blade bukijutsu styles through his "knife hands" causing them to act as taijutsu techniques in effect while consuming bukijutsu slots.
▱▰▱ Wandering Warrior | The Soko Sento and Kote Art styles can be used with an unarmored body.
▱▰▱ Unyielding Willow | Grants [2] stat points rather than [1] for the mastery of stages three and six of the Dance of the Meadow style for a total of [4] stat points. The Endurance stat cap of the Kaguya increases by [1] to a maximum of [9]. Finally, if half the resource cost of a bone armor technique is spent then it gains the attributes of armor and this does not cost a combat action. If the bone armor technique is E-Rank then it is considered very light armor, D-C rank for light armor, B-A rank for medium armor, and S-S+ rank for heavy armor.
▱▰▱ Martial Paragon | The favored fighting styles of the Kaguya are Taijutsu and Bukijutsu and, as a result, the Kaguya is able to start off with 2 additional taijutsu or bukijutsu styles. Finally, all complex Dance of the Meadow techniques are treated as spiritual in collision with other complex techniques.
▱▰▱ Curse Born | Forbidden Seals, including Curse of the Blood Orchid, owned by this rpc have an additional 100 corrupted nature chakra stored in their seal. This increases their cap from 400 to 500. Also, the Kaguya is able to recover faster from the drawbacks of forbidden seals following the deactivation of the seal making the stat reductions last for three posts rather than five.
▱▰▱ Mountain Clan | Oni are able to korabo suiton and sake techniques without the sake being reduced in strength. These can be korabo'd for one activation every two posts. In this circumstance, sake creation techniques are unnecessary but an augment needs to be paid for to korabo with the suiton technique. The Oni starts with [2] additional taijutsu styles upon creation.
▱▰▱ Clever Brew Master | The Oni receives two additional customs per body rank to produce new brew types. They are able to cast bloodline techniques through somatic movements. Their saketon pool is increased by 100. The Oni receives [1] point of strength and endurance at D-Rank and a second point of strength and endurance at B-Rank.
▱▰▱ Ogrelord | The Oni's saketon pool is increased by 200. Sake used by the Oni remove or restore chakra from the target two ranks below the rank brewed for poisonous or medicinal brews respectively. The Oni restores an additional 50 saketon per post passively. The Oni's stamina is increased by 200 and taijutsu techniques cost 10 stamina less at a minimum of 5.
▱▰▱ It's All Ogre Now | Akaran's oni heritage allows him to add an additional 100 chakra to his saketon reserves and cannot be increased beyond this.

**LEARNED - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

**MISSION - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

kiiwispoet

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:07 am
User ImageUser Image

Akihiko's heart raced as Akaran confessed he found it difficult to be mad at his father, since it led to him being a samurai and finding Akihiko. He wanted to argue that they could've met under other circumstances, but he decided against it. Besides, in reality, they could've met if Akaran had been in Akihiko's way on a job, and that would've been a much uglier meet-cute. He also didn't want to crush Akaran's lofty dreams that Akihiko would believe in any of the flimsy principles the samurai did. But... things were fixed. For now. He could work with that.

"Well, I'm glad that we cleared the air. I didn't want you to resent me for what I've done. I want us to move forward, and, yes, do all the good things that you want to do. Why don't you pick our first charity case?" He was teasing, but he was also genuine about their next step forward. He ran a finger around Akaran's palm as he waited for the samurai's decision.

OOC:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:37 am
User ImageUser Image
▱▰▱Akaran smiled and nodded at Akihiko's suggestion. Now that his strength fully returned and his immense appetite was satiated he felt more physically capable of handling a mission. He also felt more psychologically prepared now that he was able to get all of Aki's baggage as well as his own on the table. "Hell yeah, let's go!" Akaran shouted enthusiastically before hopping up and using Aki's held hand to drag him along behind him. The samurai's gait was hurried out of excitement. He did not seem to understand that Akihiko's use of the word charity was meant to be sarcastic and took it entirely at face value. There was a job board in front of the restaurant. Most of the jobs were from other parts of Rivers as work in the Giman ruins was dry as a bone as one might expect. He looked over the postings and was unable to read many of the words but he got the gist of them. He plucked one page off the board with his available hand and showed it to Aki. "This looks perfect." Aka said excitedly as his eyes got enthusiastically fired up. It was a new posting to rough up a local outfit of gangsters for demanding tribute from a small township in the River Country. Aki might notice that Aka purposefully passed up a high-dollar job that seemed more suspicious with a reward that was easily quadruple that of this job. The townsfolk could only pony up so much for their bounty after all. Akaran softly kissed Aki's cheek and gave him the "pretty please" look. He took resolve in knowing that while he could not change Aki's past that he could change his future.

×RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 08】▰【AGILITY: 08】▰【ENDURANCE: 08】▰【CHAKRA: 2,590 || 2,590】▰【STAMINA: 3,090 || 3,090▰【FORBIDDEN SEAL CHAKRA: 500 || 500▰【SAKETON CHAKRA: 1,000 || 1,000

Technique Used:

Technique Active:

Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Swordless Swordsman | As a fastidious student of Kyotoryuu, he is able to use small and medium blade bukijutsu styles through his "knife hands" causing them to act as taijutsu techniques in effect while consuming bukijutsu slots.
▱▰▱ Wandering Warrior | The Soko Sento and Kote Art styles can be used with an unarmored body.
▱▰▱ Unyielding Willow | Grants [2] stat points rather than [1] for the mastery of stages three and six of the Dance of the Meadow style for a total of [4] stat points. The Endurance stat cap of the Kaguya increases by [1] to a maximum of [9]. Finally, if half the resource cost of a bone armor technique is spent then it gains the attributes of armor and this does not cost a combat action. If the bone armor technique is E-Rank then it is considered very light armor, D-C rank for light armor, B-A rank for medium armor, and S-S+ rank for heavy armor.
▱▰▱ Martial Paragon | The favored fighting styles of the Kaguya are Taijutsu and Bukijutsu and, as a result, the Kaguya is able to start off with 2 additional taijutsu or bukijutsu styles. Finally, all complex Dance of the Meadow techniques are treated as spiritual in collision with other complex techniques.
▱▰▱ Curse Born | Forbidden Seals, including Curse of the Blood Orchid, owned by this rpc have an additional 100 corrupted nature chakra stored in their seal. This increases their cap from 400 to 500. Also, the Kaguya is able to recover faster from the drawbacks of forbidden seals following the deactivation of the seal making the stat reductions last for three posts rather than five.
▱▰▱ Mountain Clan | Oni are able to korabo suiton and sake techniques without the sake being reduced in strength. These can be korabo'd for one activation every two posts. In this circumstance, sake creation techniques are unnecessary but an augment needs to be paid for to korabo with the suiton technique. The Oni starts with [2] additional taijutsu styles upon creation.
▱▰▱ Clever Brew Master | The Oni receives two additional customs per body rank to produce new brew types. They are able to cast bloodline techniques through somatic movements. Their saketon pool is increased by 100. The Oni receives [1] point of strength and endurance at D-Rank and a second point of strength and endurance at B-Rank.
▱▰▱ Ogrelord | The Oni's saketon pool is increased by 200. Sake used by the Oni remove or restore chakra from the target two ranks below the rank brewed for poisonous or medicinal brews respectively. The Oni restores an additional 50 saketon per post passively. The Oni's stamina is increased by 200 and taijutsu techniques cost 10 stamina less at a minimum of 5.
▱▰▱ It's All Ogre Now | Akaran's oni heritage allows him to add an additional 100 chakra to his saketon reserves and cannot be increased beyond this.

kiiwispoet

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 10:52 am
User ImageUser Image

Akaran's excitement was like a kid waking up to see a hundred presents just for them. It was completely infectious, making Akihiko laugh good-naturedly as he followed the samurai over. He tried not to let his eyes drag on the more luxurious work, though he couldn't help but lament Akaran's inability to juggle goodness with some self-indulgence. Still, he had no power to resist Akaran's pleading gaze. "Yeah, yeah, of course. Let's go beat up some gangsters, huh?" He tucked some hair behind Akaran's ear as he looked up at the beaming man, cusping his face for a surprisingly tender moment before returning to his usually neutral stature. "Maybe no seal-mark nonsense this time."

OOC:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:32 am
User ImageUser Image
▱▰▱Akaran looked down at his partner with a soft gaze. Their noses were almost touching as Aki tucked his shaggy red hair. It was tempting to steal a kiss from Aki for being so cute on top of agreeing on a heroic rendezvous. Akaran took the bounty sheet with him as he walked out of the ruins toward a nearby township. He and Aki would meet with the mayor's office to get the details on the gang's whereabouts. The long story short was that they tended to operate out of an abandoned building close to the township and demand tribute from local businesses. Additionally, the mayor's law enforcement resources were limited as was common in this part of the River Country so close to old Gimangakure. Akaran was sufficiently outraged by this story so he marched on over to the building with Akihiko in tow. "If the mark starts acting up again and I start losing control I need you to stop me with a strong enough barrier until I calm down. I'm afraid of hurting you." Akaran looked over at Akihiko with a pleading expression. He knew that Aki was likely to let him loose on any hostile targets but he had faith that Aki would stop him from hurting him or any innocent people. Aka remembered being ferocious toward his one target but he was unsure if he would be able to tell friend from foe in that sort of a frenzy. At this point, he was unsure if he should train and try to control it or find a way to get rid of the curse. Nonetheless, he had to focus on the current mission. The gang's lookout ran inside when he saw the men approach. A group of men ran out of the front door and some jumped from windows. They immediately began by attacking with their baseball bats as weapons. Akaran ran forward and jumped up before delivering a downward ax kick that sliced through the target and delivered a powerful shockwave that knocked out four other men. The rest were still charging in and open for Akihiko.

×RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 08】▰【AGILITY: 08】▰【ENDURANCE: 08】▰【CHAKRA: 2,590 || 2,590】▰【STAMINA: 3,085 || 3,090▰【FORBIDDEN SEAL CHAKRA: 500 || 500▰【SAKETON CHAKRA: 1,000 || 1,000

Technique Used:
▰ Scattered Blossoms | Rank E | Simple [ Rank A with Stats ] [ Overwhelming ]
The Kyotoryuu delivers a powerful ax kick while above the target as they fall to earth. This ax kick carries the user's dangerous ability to slice with their taijutsu. The ax kick slices through its target with ease while delivering such a concussive blast that it sends the target plummeting into the earth. The sheer impact creates a cater five feet in width per rank of the technique, measuring half as deep.

Technique Active:

Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes

kiiwispoet

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:47 am
User ImageUser Image

Akihiko frowned at the notion of the mark acting up. Maybe he should have interrogated the O-Inari about the nature of such a thing so that they could prevent something like that from happening. He saw the men come out with bats and couldn't help but roll his eyes -- how bush league. "If the mark comes out from strain, we know you'll be fine," he observed, taunting the men at the same time he relayed a theory to his boyfriend.

He ducked from a baseball bat swing, socking one man and backing into an elbow jab that broke another's nose. More seriously, Akihiko added, "I won't let you hurt me." His voice was soft, not encouraging it be taken as a challenge but instead acknowledging Akaran's fear. But if he knew one thing, it was that his rare bloodline abilities enabled him to generate strong barriers, so he felt fairly confident about his ability to stay safe.

"Sit down," he snarled at a man who came close to Akihiko with a switchblade only to be knocked backwards after Akihiko hooked a foot behind the man. "You guys are demanding you get paid for protection and you can't even protect yourselves?" Akihiko laughed unkindly, enjoying his taunting since these men weren't even giving him a workout. He was positive Akaran's seal wouldn't act up from such minor activity.

OOC:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
▱▰▱Akaran noticed Akihiko dispatch the rest of the gangsters with ease. Some local ruffians extorting a nearby smalltown were far from the most challenging missions of the high-dollar mercenary and ronin's careers. Still, Akaran enjoyed the rumble as he sliced through a few more bad guys with his sharp knife hand chops afforded to him by his mastery of Kyotoryuu. He looked around at all the incapacitated guys before walking into the building. It looked more like a large storage shed building. One of the bosses walked out of the shadows after having watched the duo take out most of his peons outside. "Gentlemen, surely we can come to an arrangement. I'll cut you a good slice of our profits if you agree to walk out of here right now." He was wearing a business suit that was clearly quite cheap with an orange shirt and yellow tie to really complete the ensemble. Three other henchmen approached and surrounded them as Akaran shook his head. "No, you're shutting down business permanently." Akaran gave a no-nonsense response before the boss scoffed. "Or what?" He challenged brazenly as Akaran looked around at his surroundings that were actually quite fancily furnished. Most likely they used the money they stole to make the unassuming warehouse quite the parlor. "Or this!" Akaran yelled before throwing a ornage vase into the boss's head. The ceramic broke against his face before Aka slammed his fist into his cheek. Aka was not one for negotiating.

×RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 08】▰【AGILITY: 08】▰【ENDURANCE: 08】▰【CHAKRA: 2,590 || 2,590】▰【STAMINA: 3,085 || 3,090▰【FORBIDDEN SEAL CHAKRA: 500 || 500▰【SAKETON CHAKRA: 1,000 || 1,000

Technique Used:

Technique Active:

Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes

kiiwispoet

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 12:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

Akihiko was unimpressed by Akaran's negotiating skills, though he hadn't expected the boss to be here. It was interesting to see how the man had little to offer just from the way he carried himself, though Akaran's rejection was based in moral righteousness and not familiarity with bosses. "Well, Aka, I think we can call this charity case closed," he said as he stretched his arms overhead. "Maybe while you ride out that hero's high, we can look for a fuuinjutsu specialist who can examine that mark of yours. Did you feel anything weird while you were fighting?" He looked between the broken vase pieces and Akaran, assessing them both in equal measure. Maybe the vase had been worth something, he mused silently.

OOC:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 1:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
▱▰▱The few remaining gangsters were beaten up by Akaran after the vase was smashed against the boss's head followed by a slugging. When all the bodies hit the floor, Akaran looked over at Akihiko who was feeling relaxed apparently. The curse mark was not activated as Aka had enough wits about him to turn on some more lights and check around for any other sneaky lowlives. He dragged the limp bodies and threw them out the door and onto the porch. Aki's suggestion that they look into his forbidden seal more by speaking to a professional was sensible. Akaran felt completely elated that they had this opportunity to do good. His hero's high caused him to beam with positivity as he shut the door and locked it. Once the deadbolt was activated his smile became more mischievous as he walked over while Aki was asking about how he felt and interrupted him by leaning down and kissing him. His heart raced as he felt the tension reach its breaking point. The roller coaster of emotions that he felt earlier caused him immense grief mixed with moments of elation. These feelings erupted into hungrily locking lips with Aki before sliding his hand down and grabbing onto him. "Felt like doing this." He responded in a gasp between kisses. He relished in Aki's heat, allowing his adrenaline rush and pride in Aki for following his good deeds to intoxicate him. He gently bit Akihiko's lower lip before roughly tackling him onto one of the parlor's sofas. His face was covered in redness as he tore cloth away and relished the ecstasy. Akaran's hand had moved vigorously and never left its original point. His breathing hastened as he straddled and lowered himself onto Aki. He lowered his hands to Aki's shoulders and pull him up into a tight hug and embrace as his pace quickened and his breathing intensified. "I love you." He said huskily before sweetly showering Aki's face with kisses before deeply kissing him. Akaran had always felt that a piece of him was missing that was restored by Akihiko. Every smile and bit of pleasure that Akihiko had given him felt as if it was returning in this shared moment of merging and becoming one. His mind went blank as he found himself completely entangled with Akihiko and kissing him with every part of him.

Technique Used:

Technique Active:

Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes

kiiwispoet

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

After taking down gangsters and relishing their heroic moment, Akihiko relaxed against the wall with a lazy, pleased smile. These kinds of moments reminded him that the first thing that really captured his attention about Akaran was his ability to see something he wanted and just go for it without inhibitions, while Akihiko had always needed to plan to accomplish his own goals or desires. It was nice to keep catching sight of that flame within Akaran, something that was so different from Akihiko. "That was nice," he said as he basked in the moment. "You enjoy being the hero there? Lots of a**-kicking right there. I'm sure the town'll appreciate it. Maybe make a statue of you," he teased lightly. He obviously understood the appeal of heroics since he occasionally indulged in it even before Akaran, but he could tell the samurai got a bigger kick out of it than Akihiko ever did.

He grabbed Akaran's hand, held it and considered it for a long moment as he played with the man's fingers before bringing it up to his lips and kissing the samurai's knuckles. His gaze lingered on his ring finger, thinking heavily. He wanted to plan out a thousand things, the slow romancing and courting, the actual destination and the plans therein... but he didn't need to. Maybe he could take a page out of Akaran's book, just this once. He didn't want to risk ever sitting outside the operating room, outside the intensive care room, just because of a lack of ring between them. "Hey, Aka," he said thoughtfully, moving his gaze from the samurai's hand and to his face. "Will you marry me?"

OOC:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:20 pm
User ImageUser Image
▱▰▱Akaran stared pensively at Aki as he continued laying on his back on the sofa. He wiped the sweat from his forehead and tried to catch his breath after quite a...work out. He smiled contently and stupidly as he looked at Akihiko leaning against the wall and thought of a stupid joke. "Doncha wanna go get our money, merc boy?" Aka chuckled audibly as his chest rose up and down rhythmically from heavy breathing. He was quite pleased with himself for his joke and getting to tease Aki a little for once in response to his playful jabs about statues. Then he imagined being hailed as the conquering hero with the people of the township carrying him around on their shoulders and was even more proud. "Statue of us." Akaran correctly pointedly through his satisfied Cheshire grin. He sat up a bit more when Aki approached and took his hand while standing above him. Aka flushed easily as he felt his knuckles being kissed tenderly. He enjoyed how much more tender Aki had been with him lately. He wondered what the change was but he supposed that this was just a part of growing closer. Aka was not used to it as he never had a partner that he was this close with in the past but he cherished this change of pace. When Aki leveled him with his stare and asked him that question, Aka's heavy breath became still. His mouth gaped open and his eyes became doughy. "Yes!" Aka squeaked as he jumped up and hugged Aki with a tight squeeze before picking him up and twirling him around the world. When he placed him back down his face became worried as he thought of another possibility. "You're not ******** with me right?" Aka checked because he knew that Aki liked to play tricks and jokes on him but he was fairly certain by now of when Aki was being sincere. The oni was still dumbfounded that Aki asked him such a question when he least expected it. It seemed a little too spontaneous for the calculating ninjutsu master. "I want to, but you're really sure? You think we're ready for that?" Aka supposed that they had been together for a long time now and had been completely inseparable despite their relationship's turbulence. He honestly never considered marriage but he was not one to plan long-term matters such as that. Aka continued holding Aki close as he thought more about this and became embarrassed. "I mean...I'm still not sure what a cool guy like you's doing with a blockhead like me. You sure you wanna be with me forever?" Akaran became insecure in the wake of such a commitment. He knew that he was not one for deep conversations or much of witty repartee and he always felt like a bad match for Aki because of it. He waited and knew that Aki would have all the answers for him as usual.

Technique Used:

Technique Active:

Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes

kiiwispoet

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2020 10:34 am
User ImageUser Image

Akihiko laughed at Akaran's reaction, bringing their foreheads together to enjoy a small moment of intimacy before Akaran's insecurities arose. "You make me happy," he confessed simply. There's always divorce, he thought with more snark, but figured Akaran wouldn't appreciate that kind of humor. "I can make you into a cool guy like me in no time." He grinned at the other man, sure he could actually make Akaran more like him if the samurai wanted, but equally sure that the two of them were absolutely okay in their differences. There was a balance in the relationship that didn't need to be tipped in favor of Akihiko - which was a frightening thought, since he spent his entire life manipulating odds and people in his favor. But he didn't need to do that with Akaran.

"We can have a stupidly large, indulgent wedding. I - Akaran, I am disgustingly wealthy. We're gonna have a good time. The longest honeymoon in history. We're gonna be stupid and happy and stupid." He beamed at Akaran, his fiance, and held his face gently. "s**t- I need to get you a ring."

OOC:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2020 1:41 pm
User ImageUser Image
▱▰▱Akaran was pleasantly caught off guard by Akihiko's happiness and reassurances. He blushed at being told that he made him happy. This was the first time in his life that his presence made anyone happy. He was more accustomed to feeling like a burden based on his childhood. When Aki paused after admitting that he needed to get an engagement ring for him, Aka held him close and leaned down. "We've said enough." He brought a hand to Aki's cheek before planting the most passionate and grateful kiss that he could muster. He savored this embrace for several minutes and ensured that Aki could not escape his kiss. "Let's go find a sealer before I turn again." Akaran said when he finally unlocked their lips but not before tenderly kissing his fiance's forehead. He threw clothing at Aki before dressing himself and putting his sandals on. He headed out the front door but dragged Aki out with him by the hand. When they returned to town they collected their bounty from the mayor and got their heroic moment. Aka was unable to savor it as his mind was still racing thinking about the proposal. When it was time to go they hit the road again. "Where you think we'll find a sealer?" Aka asked informally as they headed down the road. He had no idea himself or sense of direction but he suspected that such a person would be far away from this little town.

Technique Used:

Technique Active:

Status Effects:
• None

Personal Attributes

kiiwispoet

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

Akihiko kept his mind on the prospects of rings for Akaran even though the samurai brushed it off in favor of considering someone who could work with the seal on his neck. It occupied his mind even as the two left town, though Akihiko tried to seem less distracted as best he could. "I don't really trust hiring anyone out here to do seal work, since I can't verify if they've done anything, let alone done something correctly. It'll be better to approach someone who learned more formally, so definitely a shinobi. And someone with a moral compass would be a bonus, which means we'll want to approach one of the two villages. I'm thinking Arashigakure, since I've heard they've changed the, er, disposition of the village itself.

"As such, it probably relies heavily on seals. That, or some weird machinery, I bet. I think we'll have a lot of luck there in terms of finding someone who can work on that seal of yours. Maybe we'll even find someone with the sensory prowess to determine where it came from,"
                                                      Akihiko rambled off. He had gesticulated almost aggressively during this stream of consciousness, though the entire time, he was still picturing different types of rings on Akaran's fingers without any satisfaction. He had no idea what to get the samurai that would simultaneously show him off as a man who was well-off without being uselessly flashy in a way that wouldn't suit a simple man like Aka.

OOC:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

◄ 川║﹁The Land of Rivers﹂

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas