The lights Dimmed as Eliza walked out to the new song she would use during her retirement tour Ghost by Envoi she walked wearing her street clothes. The hit girl was received with both cheers and boos, nonetheless she still loved this...the crowd. Eliza made her way into the ring with microphone in hand. Once in the ring she took a few moments to glance at the crowd at times fixing her leather jacket. Her music died and rose the microphone closer to her lips.

"Wow thank you really both Fans and haters. Seriously thank you. That sure was a warm welcome."
Eliza chuckled placing one hand on her waist lowering the microphone. She could hear them the crowd boo and cheer louder. Eliza grinned and brought the microphone closer to her lips.

"Pretty late to be coming back hehe, as much as I wished to stay longer in GWA I have a few announcements to make. Its very hard for me to actually say this because it means leaving a huge part of me behind."
Eliza's cheerful grin turn to a rather serious and emotional frown.

"Its no secret I've been struggling with knee injuries, over the course of my career. All for doing the insane flips and highflying moves loved so much. Some people think that what we do is smoke and mirrors...part of me wished that were true. But anybody's that's been able to stand in this ring laced their pair of boots know that's not the case. Almost 4 years ago I stayed away from what was WWFG and a lot of thing happened I broke my foot and knee in which took me years of physiotherapy to get back into ring competition there were times I even had to resort into using a cortisone shot to even be able to stand a match on my own in the past."

Eliza placed around explaining her injury.
"What I'm trying to say is...my days as wrestlers are close to an end. I am forced to retire from in-ring competition. So To you my dearest fans, all those people that helped me during this time, my wonderful husband my daughters. I have been blessed to be able to stand in this ring with all of you...I just wished my career in America had been better. To the women's division these girls I've known them for a long time and they show great determination and love into this sport. I have nothing but respect and love for each an everyone of them. GWA thank you.!"
Eliza shed a few tears but kept her bright and devilish smile as she thanked everyone. The crowd had booed at the announcement of her retirement the camera showed fans not believing it.

"I still have a couple matches left in me. So I'd like to have it with a one that I know will bring the division to new heights. I'll make the announcement next week until then...
Eliza posed about to make the her famous gun finger and her catchphrase. As the crowd in attendance yelled with her: "Wait till ya get a load of me...Bang!!!!"
With that said she dropped the microphone and rolled out of the ring heading backstage again as her theme plays over the PA emotional but she tried to keep her cool...The Hitgirl won't cry in front of her fans as she shook her hands and took selfies with them. Before the camera cut to commercial break.