User ImageUser Image
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑAs Satoshi stepped into the swamp he immediately found the ruby-eyed monkey totem seated in the middle of the murk. He took purposeful footfalls toward it even as the totem corrupted the swampen creatures surrounded it. However, he stopped when he saw huge beams of red chakra form above the totem. This chakra was seemingly separate from the totem altogether although he could not be sure. This was until the chakra took its form as none other than the three-tailed demon appeared. Illusory fog filled the swamp instantly upon his arrival that sent waves of nostalgia through Satoshi's memories. His appeared landed on and crushed the totem before Isobu used his fingers to remove it from under his shell. Satoshi's one smiling eye opened in shock as Isobu dropped the totem before him and any of his pirate mates who joined him in the swamp. He ignored the Jashin totem for now and yelled out with panicked urgency. "Isobu! Where's mom?!" Satoshi was intimately familiar with Isobu's general appearance even without seeing him in person. The tail count and description from his mother during his childhood was more than enough to give him away. Isobu cried out and was in clear mourning which forced Satoshi to shake his head in shock. "S-she's...I can't say it." Isobu said between loud and bizarre wheezes and gasps between tears. He retracted his head into his shell to try to collect himself. Satoshi felt his hands clench and tremble. Yet another parent was gone from his life as he felt his own tears pour from his eyes. He removed his eyepatch and felt his crow's eye glow a brighter purple. Yogen's eyes did the same as the mental anguish overwhelmed Satoshi. "What happened to her?!" Satoshi yelled out in rage before he believed his mother to be invincible. If she was killed then he knew even in his clouded mourning and rage that there was a specific purpose. Isobu continued crying in his shell before meekly speaking through it. "I t-tried to stop her. She went to the crow lands to see Y-Yatagarasu who opened a portal directly to the god Utu. She was with a blue-haired samurai named Yusuke. He said he was a nobleman from Zaishin. Kagami killed Utu under his orders believing that was the way to earn his trust and gather more information on the samurai for Toso. When Utu died she left the Midnight Dreary Realm and she gave her life to create a familiar that would destroy the Yokai creatures that threatened humanity." Isobu said all that he could to Satoshi. In his grief, he did not thoroughly question Satoshi's advanced age especially given how quickly he was growing when he knew him through Kagami's eyes on Kiremashima, Kogarashi's refuge island. Satoshi buried his face into his hands and sobbed more as he felt the intense headache from his throbbing cursed eye. Satoshi now knew that the samurai were to blame for what happened to his mother. He also tried to connect the dots between what he did in the Midnight Dreary Realm and what his mother was doing there later. He knew that the only being that could provide him further answers now was Yatagarasu himself. Isobu continued weeping for his fallen jinchuuriki before revealing his head to look down at Satoshi again. "Th-that's e-everything I know. She wanted you to be my next jinchuuriki to p-protect you and give you more power." Satoshi shook his head as he continued processing all of this. Yogen remained on his shoulder and occasionally squawked in pain as his eyes glowed as well. When he looked back up at Isobu's single eye he felt his tears suddenly dry as his eyes sharpened. "Protect me? You couldn't even protect my mother!" Satoshi then picked up the monkey totem as he screamed up at Isobu. His voice was actually somewhat normal as his diction seemed to change on a dime. "You let her ******** die!" Isobu's eyes widened as Satoshi pointed the strange object at him like a weapon. Suddenly, he donned his sage mode and used his nature chakra to fire a massive ray of corrupted red light from the eyes of the totem. This energy clashed with Isobu, a Jashin creation himself, and slowly disintegrated him. "AHHHHHHHH!" The massive turtle yelled in tortured pain and internally pleaded for Satoshi to stop. The crimson light intensified as the ire within Satoshi did as well. "DIE!" The crow sage yelled before Isobu was completed destroyed by the totem. He nodded and ceased firing the energy in the belief that he had permanently killed the tailed beast. In reality, his chakra would disperse through nature once again to allow him to reappear somewhere else in the world. With the monkey totem still in his arms, Satoshi turned around and angrily stomped out of the swamp. He took flight and landed back on his ship before storing the Jashin totem with the bloodstone in the treasury vault. He allowed his sage mode to subside again as he looked out of the window to the burning swamp below them. Satoshi grabbed and read the only book he had on samurai lore from the library before he went to the pilot's room and announced over the PA system to any of his crew who followed him back on board. "Mateys! I hope you're hungry for more blood! We be having business to settle in the Land of Iron! Be ready to depart soon!" After his vengeful announcement was finished, he went back out to the deck and repaired the sails before biting his thumb and creating a blood seal on the mast. Immediately, the crow king Yatagarasu would appear above the ship to answer his sage's call.

Yatagarasu appeared in flight in a slight daze as he narrowly missed the blast of energy redirected toward him. "Your timing is...impeccable, Satoshi." He looked down at Satoshi before perching on the top of the flying pirate ship's mast. This brought a new meaning to the term "crow's nest." The crow king had a suspicion as to why he was being summoned as he looked down and felt the corrupted natural energy that had just destroyed a massive source of demonic chakra that was then redistributed through the world. Nevertheless, he would allow his sage to speak to him as Satoshi looked up from the deck. "What happened to my mother?! I know she was in the Realm and what she did to Utu! Is that why you had me black out the Sun?!" Satoshi's mind was running at a mile a minute as he interrogated the massive crow. He merely nodded to his sage before continuing. "Yes, your mother took...another's place in the prophecy of Utu's death. You weakened Utu and helped your mother by using the bloodstone on the Sun. She was with a samurai...I believe." Yatagarasu hinted toward further fulfillment of Satoshi's fate. Other crew members would be able to hear Yatagarasu's explanations from the peak of the ship. "Yes, the land of the samurai is where I be goin' next! Fate is leading me there as I have a score to settle and they have a totem. Wait here, I need ta get us outta 'ere before more landlubbers show up." Satoshi then walked to the captain's room and flew the ship out of the area toward where the lore indicated the Land of Iron may be but this would be quite the hectic journey. He planned to speak to Yatagarasu again once he found a safe place to harbor the Prophet.

This is a story post. Quoting everyone in the Midnight Dreary Realm because Yatagarasu has been summoned here and away from danger. I will post Yatagarasu in the Midnight Dreary Realm when it is my turn again describing the events for the final time to wrap things up.

Exit.

ใ€–ร—ใ€—ใ€TITLE: Captain of the Prophetใ€‘โ–ฐใ€RANK: S+ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€STRENGTH: 08ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€SPEED: 08ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€AGILITY: 08ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€ENDURANCE: 08ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€CHAKRA: 3,715 || 4,275ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€STAMINA: 2,700 || 2,700ใ€‘โ–ฐใ€NATURE CHAKRA: 700 || 1,500ใ€‘

Technique Used:
Nature Chakra Jashin Totem Blast on Isobu
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑโ—‹ Rank S+ Overwhelming
Summoning Technique [ Yatagarasu ]
โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑโ—‹ Rank S
Techniques Active:

โ–ฑโ–ฐโ–ฑโ—‹

Active Summons:
โ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐ Yogen
Rank A | Chakra: 1500 | Stamina: 300

Yogen's Used Techniques:

โ–ฐโ–ฐโ–ฐ Yatagarasu
Rank S | Chakra: 1240/2200 | Stamina: 400

Yatagarasu's Used Techniques:

Personal Attributes
โ€ข Demonic Shroud | When an E-Rank amount of chakra is applied to Satoshi's natural chakra materialization it becomes even more realistic and haunting. Viewing the fog acts as the trigger for genjutsu and counts as eye contact for sharingan genjutsu/hypnosis if his sharingan is active. Alternatively, if no genjutsu is cast then viewing the shroud merely causes first-tier mental stress or insanity. This is not a technique and does not cost an activation.
โ€ข Illusory Prowess | This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha. In addition, the genjutsu cast in this manner have the sight sense added to them at C Rank body. At S Rank body, the user's genjutsu are given the chakra sense. Also, mental stress or insanity can be added to any genjutsu cast through eye contact for an additional fifty percent chakra cost.
โ€ข Genetic Palette | With intensive genetic therapy and strong blood, this character is able to possess more than one transplant. This allows the character up to two transplants total, of any of the three categories.
โ€ข Illusory Prowess | This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha. In addition, the genjutsu cast in this manner have the sight sense added to them at C Rank body. At S Rank body, the user's genjutsu are given the chakra sense. Also, mental stress or insanity can be added to any genjutsu cast through eye contact for an additional fifty percent chakra cost.
โ€ข Get Thee Back into the Tempest | Satoshi is granted the wind element.
โ€ข Phantom Master | Satoshi is able to add an additional sense to the illusory images created by his signature style of Phantom Slayer and custom techniques based upon it for a maximum of [2] senses. The images are sight-based and thus always have that sense but [2] additional senses like touch and sound can be added.
โ€ข Amaterasuโ€™s Cloak | All fire based techniques produced by the Uchiha are considered bloodline techniques.The flames are turned black and fire based techniques are reduced by 5 chakra per rank with a minimum of 5 chakra to be paid for a technique. For each rank of a technique, it's flames burn actively for one post or one additional post if a limit is given.
โ€ข Melee Prodigy | The user obtains a [1] point increase to agility while their sharingan is active for each body rank they have obtained. In addition, the user's first physical offensive activation every three posts gains a [1] point increase to speed per rank of their body, also requiring the eyes to be active.
โ€ข Mirror Master | Satoshi is able to add an additional sense to the illusory images created by the Mirror Image Art taijutsu style and custom techniques based upon it for a maximum of [2] senses. The images are sight-based and thus always have that sense but [2] additional senses like touch and sound can be added.

Kondo Kaicho

kiiwispoet

NecroPlant

Hazaan

Evanescently Magnificent

Dexterous Prince

Overlord Diaus

Regalina Kaicho

Wolfe Whitehorn

-x- Rei -x-

Hurrak

Rocket Punches