The sickness had come and gone, it had seemed so quick, like a flash in comparison to the drawn out struggles they'd suffered through before, but Rosekit knew for some cats it wasn't like that. For the cats who had lost and the cats that had suffered, it was likely en eternity. She'd helped as many cats as she could, making a point after the sickness to watch all the clans as closely as her abilities would allow. She would pick out cats that needed help, whether it be in relation to the sickness coming and going or something different. She wouldn't visit the dreams of those that had lost loved ones, but she would make a point to try and contact the lost family member or friend to inform them of the hurting, if they didn't already know. She WOULD visit cats with struggles she thought she could manage, though.

She believed that after such a horrendous event or death and sickness the world deserved nothing but happiness and forgiveness, at least for a little while. On this night, the cat she had picked from the swarm of felines was a kit, Wrenkit, to be exact. Jealous and upset, it seemed, that's no way to spend your days as a kit, she should know! She wasn't about to let this poor kit suffer that fate. Perhaps, she could use a friend?

Maybe, tonight, in the land filled with golden wheat and clear skies, Wrenkit could find some comfort, and Rosekit could make a friend.
-
Squishing herself between her new siblings and her mother. She'd learned to wait until her mom fell asleep to really kick cherrykit put of the way. Sometimes it works.

This night she fell asleep grumpy.

Her eyes opened as soon as they closed, it seemed. Her head tilted, mouth askew in the other direction, as she looked at the wheat. This didn't look like anywhere she'd ever been. Puzzlement passed as she realized she was alone.

Jumping up she started mewing calling for her mother and Rockkit.
-
Rosekit was waiting off in the distance, lowering her body so it pressed against the ground. Oh, this was going to be fun~. She may be as old as a warrior in her head, but she still liked to play around!

She watched the kit call out for her mother. Rosekits shoulders gave a little wiggle before she leaped up, bounding towards then with an excited mrrow. She turned her body so skid to an abrupt stop as she quickly approached Wrenkit. "Hello!" She puffed out her chest, holding her head as high as she could. What a.. dramatic entrance! She'd gotten quite good as running around and spooking cats since her first attempt with that orange tom-cat.
-
Wrenkit's distressed calls turned unto a surprised yowl as she hopped into the air. All four paws hit the ground at the same time, straight as nails. With her tail straight up and fluffed out, she stood statue still.

After a few breaths --still alive!-- curiosity got the better of her and she sniffed at the new kit. "Uh..hi who you?" Where were they, where was her momma and brother. Dozens of questions all raced to be the next one answered.
-
Rosekit let out an amused purr at Wrenkits reaction, watching as the she-kit leaped into the air and became stuff as a tree. She paused for a moment, deciding to let the kit calm down a bit before she continued on. Poor thing was probably confused.

She sat down, quietly, watching Wrenkit breath and then slowly come up to sniff her. She allowed it, her ear twitching softly. "I'm Rosekit!" She beamed pridefully, turning her muzzle to the air. "And you're Wrenkit, right? I hope I didn't scare you too bad!"
-
"Wasn't scared," came a quick, pouty response. Plopping her butt down, Wrenkit confirmed, "Yes, how you know?" She was quite certain she'd never met this kit before. Granted there were more kits in the nursing den recently but still.

This was also not the nursing den. Oh she was in trouble! Ears falling she asked, "Where?" So many where's she didn't even know where to start!
-
Rosekit shook her head, laughing to herself. "Yes, yes, of course you weren't scared! I'm sorry for thinking that. How silly of me." She tilted her head, offering the closest thing to a warm smile a cat could manage. "Oh, I've been keeping an eye on the cats in the clans, you included! You didn't look all too happy, so I thought I'd stop by to say hi." She explained slowly. She didn't know how smart this kit was, she struggled to speak clearly, evidently, but would she be able to even comprehend anything happening? Hopefully.

"Oh, how rude of me! I forgot to even say. This is Starclan! Don't worry, you're not dead." Rosekit reassured quickly, purring softly. "I'm the one that's gotta deal with that issue. You're just sleeping!" She really did like kits, if only they viewed her as the role model she wanted to be and not a fellow child.
-
She kept an eye on all clan cats? Wrenkit couldn't decide if that was creepy or not. Unable to really decide, she left the question abandoned.

It was true, she was unhappy. In her grumbles she muttered, "stupid cherrykit." Not that any of them were great, but at least Spottedkit didn't really take the attention away.

Oh, relief flooded her when she was told she was just sleeping. "Not introubled." So long as she was sleeping then her parents wouldn't know she was gone!

Popping back up, she asked, "You speak all cat?" Medcats spoke to the Forestclan so did she speak to just Starclan or all?
-
Rosekits ears perked up, a little interest lighting up in her gaze. This was her chance to bring up the topic of the issue, it seemed. "Cherrykit, huh? You think they're bad, or something?" She asked quietly once the kit had finished speaking.

She gave a slight pause, licking the fur on her chest and nodding. "You're not in trouble, no, it's okay to be here for now!" Rosekit explained. Wrenkit reminded her of when she was small, she found it.. endearing, the way her words were jumbled and she never seemed to make a full sentence. "Yes, I can talk to just about any cat if I can enter their dreams, I'm pretty sure. I won't bore you with the details, though." She didn't think this little kit would be interested in hearing all about the great war in the stars, or the connection between the living and the dead, or any of that stuff.
-
Wrenkit had to pause at the question. The petulant part of her wanted to say 'yes!' Cherrykit was bad. But that sat like a lie, all sour in her tummy. So, instead she said, "Don't like her." Or any of her new siblings.

She pawed at the ground, frustrated.

Raising her paw she batted at the air before putting it down to groom. Finally, she asked, "What bout no speak?" Cardinalwhisper came to mind immediately. Her older sister. Much better than younger sisters.
-
"Isn't Cherrykit your sister? It must not be all too fun, not liking her." She mrrowed softly, standing up. "No need to get all frustrated, it's alright. You can talk to me about Cherrykit, if you like." Rosekit offered gently. This was her goal, to make a kits childhood just a little bit less bitter. She had all the time in the world, why not spend it helping these cats?

She nudged her shoulder against the small kit. "Come on! We can walk around while we talk, maybe play a bit!" Rosekit urged, leaning down in a fighting pose before jumping up and keeping forward a bit.

She soon paused, though, as the kit asked about speaking. "Do.. you mean mute cats..?" She asked, her expression changing to one of confusion. "Hmmnnn.. well, yes. I can speak with mute cats up here, if that's what you're asking! My sisters deaf, but when she comes to the stars up here, she can hear." Rosekit explained slowly.
-
Wrenkit sulked, thinking of all the ways it wasn't fun to have little siblings. "Hogs momma.." A little bit too much sharing for her liking. With just Rockkit there was one now there were three! Distressed enough to cry, only the offer to play stopped her from wailing.

Getting into her own chubby play bow, Wrenkit left forward laughing at the chase. She paused into a prance when Rosekit answered. A wide eyed wonder passed her face as she eagerly asked, "Car'nalwhis'er an' Bumbbumb'reese!" She put a paw to her mouth when she said Cardinalwhisper's name and both paws to her ears when she said Bumblebreeze's. Rosekit could talk to them?

Oh she was officially the coolest cat ever, sorry Rockkit.
-
Rosekit listened intently, being sure not to speak until the kit had finished everything. She wanted to be sure Wrenkit felt like she was being heard, listened to, not just shoved aside and told she was wrong, or that she should change something. Rosekit knew that wouldn't help, and wasn't the right way to go about this. Her tail flickered and she purred as the kit followed her urge to come along and play. Absolutely adorable- kittens were so cute!

"Well, you know, your momma is her momma too.. wouldn't it be nice to have another friend? I'm sure Cherrykit would be a great playmate when she gets older! All of your siblings will be." Rosekit explained softly. "Your mom still loves you to bits, I'm sure, little Wrenkit." She bapped her softly on the head with her paw, laughing.

She paused for a moment to give the kitten a chance to respond before continuing. "Cardinalwhisper and Bumblebreeze? Those are the medicine cats in Riverclan... I know of them, yeah! Are you asking if I could speak with them? I think so. I haven't tried before, but I suppose there's no reason why I couldn't!" Her tail whisked to the side slightly. "Why?" She asked softly.
-
"Mine first," came a sulky response. She very much doubted the playmate status. Her brother was her playmate. It was just so sad to have to share her beloved parents.

Swiftly shiting to the next part of the conversation, she noded her head to the point she fell over. "My sister and brother!" She was excited to hear that Rosekit could speak to them. "They can't." Pawing at the ground she added, "Their thoughts, share?" Cardinalwhisper always purred and Bumblebreeze seemed to understand the world without hearing. What would they share, if they could?
-
"You're a funny little kit." She purred. "Soon enough you'll see, that maybe, they aren't so bad." Rosekit insisted, her nose twitching slightly, causing her to shake her head and paw at her muzzle. Could Starclan cats feel itchy? Could they sneeze? Who knows.

"Oh! They're your siblings as well? Why, you have quite the family, little Wrenkit!" She mewed, moving to stand a little to the side and examine her slowly. "You do resemble them a tad, I suppose. I'm surprised I hadn't been able to tell before." Rosekit explained off to herself softly, her tail flickering to the side. "Their thoughts, share.. Well, I haven't spoken to them before, but I'm sure I could! Is there something you'd like me to tell them, maybe ask them?" Rosekit queried, offering a warming purr.
-
Wrenkit fluffed up a moment. She wasn't a 'funny little' anything. Humph! Her nose quickly came down from the high right. "They are!" Her little forepaws danced several times. She beamed at being recognized as their little sister.

Oo, what to ask? "Are okay? Happy? Message for momma? I share?" How happy would her momma be if she brought messages from her older siblings? That was something she could do! Well, with Rosekit's help.
-
Rosekit found it amusing, the excitement of the kitten before her. It seemed so pure and genuine, she missed those days, she missed watching kits be happy and lively. So much had happened in the world since her birth and death, the war in the stars, the fox issue, and now two deadly sicknesses. It was rare Rosekit got to enjoy such joy from other cat. "Your siblings are very talented, Wrenkit, all of them. I'm sure you'll grow to be just as amazing as the medicine cats in your family." Rosekit complimented gently.

What good questions. So sweet.. Wrenkit seemed so kind, she could tell. She felt a small urge to protect her, and all the kits like her. So small and fragile, like her.. but many of them didn't hold the knowledge to keep themselves safe like she did. "I'll be sure to ask them! I'm sure they'll be happy to hear that you wanted to hear from them. I'll tell you what they say the next time we meet! Okay?" Rosekit explained.
-
From there, the two kits discussed their plans and messages to give to the older cats, oh, how fun!