Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
Ask a Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:31 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
Quote:
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast

= To Samus and Peach
Do you and Peach wonder to meet humans who are born in the Real World being Earth?

= To Emmaline
What dreams about your human boyfriend do you have now that you have human legs, Emmaline?

*Peach and Samus here* well yes we would love that =)

*Emmaline here* I hope he is sweet, understanding of me, and adventurous =)

= To Crysta & Pips
With Ferngully's Wisdom of Nature's Web of Life and the Human World's Knowledge of the Crystals in Ivalice, do you think it would sound like humans and nature being together?

*Crysta and Pips here* when you think of it like so, yes =) it does sound like humans and nature communicating ,being together 3nodding cooperation wow

= To Crysta
When you and Ingus wed and have children, what do you hope to name your boy and girl?

*Crysta here* how about Celeste,oh how about Carina =)
for a boy, what about, Finn or Dash? or Alvar?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:34 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
Quote:
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Peach and Samus here* well yes we would love that =)

*Emmaline here* I hope he is sweet, understanding of me, and adventurous =)

= To Crysta & Pips
With Ferngully's Wisdom of Nature's Web of Life and the Human World's Knowledge of the Crystals in Ivalice, do you think it would sound like humans and nature being together?

*Crysta and Pips here* when you think of it like so, yes =) it does sound like humans and nature communicating ,being together 3nodding cooperation wow

= To Crysta
When you and Ingus wed and have children, what do you hope to name your boy and girl?

= To Nori
What dreams about the human world do you have? To walk, run and dance on human legs?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2023 7:39 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
Quote:
CrystBalfast

= To Crysta & Pips

= To Crysta

= To Nori
What dreams about the human world do you have? To walk, run and dance on human legs?

* Nori here* well yes of course, and see what the fuss is about human boys and girls, experience new life adventures =) beyond the sea ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2023 1:15 am
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Crysta

= To Nori

* Nori here* well yes of course, and see what the fuss is about human boys and girls, experience new life adventures =) beyond the sea ^^

= To Xinome
What would you look like on your wedding day with your human prince in your dreams about him and his proposal to you?

= To Elsa
When sleeping next to Grant, what do you think about?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2023 7:32 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Crysta

= To Nori

= To Xinome
What would you look like on your wedding day with your human prince in your dreams about him and his proposal to you?

= To Elsa

*Xinome here*
I think I would look really lovely, I think we would look spectacular together, he is so romantic too =) yes he is exactly the Prince I dreamed of biggrin

*Elsa here*
I think about him, his warmth, and how he is able to accept me as a full human princess now , just love =)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:19 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Nori

= To Xinome

= To Elsa

*Xinome here*
I think I would look really lovely, I think we would look spectacular together, he is so romantic too =) yes he is exactly the Prince I dreamed of biggrin

*Elsa here*
I think about him, his warmth, and how he is able to accept me as a full human princess now , just love =)

= To Elsa
When you visit Castle Arnedelle with Rapunzel, Grant, Anna and Rodney, wouldn't be fantastic to see 4-6 Thrones in the Throne Room as Princes and Princesses of Arendelle?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:39 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Nori

= To Xinome

= To Elsa

*Xinome here*

*Elsa here*

= To Elsa
When you visit Castle Arnedelle with Rapunzel, Grant, Anna and Rodney, wouldn't be fantastic to see 4-6 Thrones in the Throne Room as Princes and Princesses of Arendelle?

*Elsa here* Yes I , that would be fantastic! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2023 12:45 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Xinome

= To Elsa

*Xinome here*

*Elsa here*

= To Elsa

= To Elsa
What's the best thing you've seen, done and eaten as a full human, Elsa?
Question 2
After you wore your mother's wedding gown when you married Grant, do you hope to place it inside display case?

= To Allura
Do you sometimes search sunken ships with Athena and wonder what having human legs would be like, Allura?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:57 pm
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Xinome

= To Elsa

*Xinome here*

*Elsa here*

= To Elsa

= To Elsa
Question 2
After you wore your mother's wedding gown when you married Grant, do you hope to place it inside display case?

= To Allura
Do you sometimes search sunken ships with Athena and wonder what having human legs would be like, Allura?

^Elsa here* the best thing I've seen, my husband, saying his vows to me , us saying our vows, our wedding, our honeymoon was wonderful, and of course being changed into a full human, that was the best ever heart the best food, any food my husband makes or we made together =) yes that's a wonderful idea, placing my mothers wedding dress in a display case =)

*Allura* oh yes I do,, what having human legs would feel like 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2023 6:59 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Xinome here*

*Elsa here*

= To Elsa

= To Elsa
Question 2

= To Allura

^Elsa here* the best thing I've seen, my husband, saying his vows to me , us saying our vows, our wedding, our honeymoon was wonderful, and of course being changed into a full human, that was the best ever heart the best food, any food my husband makes or we made together =) yes that's a wonderful idea, placing my mothers wedding dress in a display case =)

= To Allura
Do you hope to meet the human prince that Athena is in love with and her mother who became a mortal human in love with a Widowed Teacher?
Question 2
What dreams do you have about having human legs?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:46 pm
Kanna Kakimari

Here's a question for mermaid Kanna

= To Kanna
What are your mermaid and merman friends' names?
Question 2
What Samurai Treasures & Trinkets do you find in sunken ships?
Question 3
In addition to dreaming of being human such as dancing on human legs, what human samurai girl adventurer dreams do you have?
Question 4
What do you like to do for fun in your spare time and what songs do you like to sing?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2023 5:55 pm
CrystBalfast
Kanna Kakimari

Here's a question for mermaid Kanna

= To Kanna
What are your mermaid and merman friends' names?
Question 2
What Samurai Treasures & Trinkets do you find in sunken ships?
Question 3
In addition to dreaming of being human such as dancing on human legs, what human samurai girl adventurer dreams do you have?
Question 4
What do you like to do for fun in your spare time and what songs do you like to sing?
Kanna belongs to the Atlantica royal.family, so it all depends on.who's there, Kanna found a Dragon themed Katana called the Dragon Buster,she even found Amaterasu's Mirror, Kanna saw a vision of something had will happen to the world, so Kanna asked her Father King Triton to help stop this evil, and Kanna's dream so she can have mermaids not to live in fear of the surface world, Kanna often does alot of Alchemy work, she even heard of something called Video games and she would like to know about them, Kanna loves to sing alot of Japanese songs, especially her theme song  

Kanna Kakimari

Crew

Blessed Sex Symbol

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:27 am
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

*Xinome here*

*Elsa here*

= To Elsa

= To Elsa
Question 2

= To Allura

= To Allura
Do you hope to meet the human prince that Athena is in love with and her mother who became a mortal human in love with a Widowed Teacher?
Question 2

*Allura here*
yes I do hope to meet up with Athena, and the Prince she feel in love with. what's this, yes I had heard Goddess Aphrodite had met a mere human, a widower you say? sounds like love ^^
dreams about having human legs, well to walk in them, and go on fun adventures, and maybe become a pet doctor 4laugh  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2023 11:21 am
Kanna Kakimari

= To Mermaid Kanna
Do you sometimes hope that the Narrator's Crystal Chronicles book is in safe hands and that all goes well?
Question 1
What was it like learning to stand and walk on human legs after becoming human? Did you feel like a toddler at first until you got used to having legs?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:36 pm
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin
CrystBalfast
Queentintin

= To Elsa
Question 2

= To Allura

= To Allura
Question 2

*Allura here*
yes I do hope to meet up with Athena, and the Prince she feel in love with. what's this, yes I had heard Goddess Aphrodite had met a mere human, a widower you say? sounds like love ^^
dreams about having human legs, well to walk in them, and go on fun adventures, and maybe become a pet doctor 4laugh

= To Athena
When Richard is invited to see a Dwarven Peephole Machine/Projector, would you like to see it and show some of the treasures you collected from sunken ships?  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 175 176 177 178 179 180 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games