Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 1:07 pm
User ImageUser Image
There had been only a few instances where Bikiak felt she could let her guard down. Her and Katua were always running from something and never had the chance to stay in a place long enough to feel relaxed. Even now when they lived in this small pride, all she could think about was their escape plan. It was painful, but she knew that their happiness wouldn't last. It was better to not get attached then to feel the pain when it was time to move on.

Being able to stay detached from others would be easier if it wasn't for her brother and his constant need to get the approval of those around them.

“Biki! There is still more for us to see.” Katua called out, bringing Bikiak out of her thoughts. He grinned at her. “You look pissed off whenever you think too hard.”

“Better that then looking like an absent minded idiot,” she responded while rolling her eyes. “Do you even know where we are going? You said it was important.”

“There are still some pride members I want to meet.” Katua said as he looked around. He was still adjusting to traveling primarily at night. “And I know that if I didn't drag you along with me you would just sulk alone and that wouldn't do! If we want to live here then we need to get closer to our pride mates.”

Bikiak shook her head. Her dumb brother, always the optimist. She decided it was fine to play along this one time. At least it would keep his spirits up. “Alright. Just don't get us lost.”

The more they walked, the more certain Bikiak was that her brother had no idea where he was going. She made sure to keep track of landmarks to make sure that they stayed within their pride's land. If Katua didn't find what he was looking for soon though, she was going to drag his a** back.

Suddenly Katua stopped. He looked at his sister bashfully. “I think I made a wrong turn.” His ears were folded back. “I really thought I knew where to find them. At least where some of them might be.”

Bikiak let out a sigh.

“You are such an idiot. You're lucky I went along with you. You know our pride mates say that there are spirits that haunt the woods. If you went here by yourself, I bet they would have dragged you away.” Bikiak said with a devious grin. “Maybe they still will? Not like I could do anything to stop them.”

“I'm not a cub. You're not going to scare me that easily!” Katua said frowning. Though it did feel like the woods were getting darker, colder and quieter. He looked around to figure out where they should go next when he heard a crack.

“Did you hear that?” He whispered.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 31, 2020 6:03 pm
User Image

Andile was mostly minding his own business.

By Mostly, he meant, he was always on the lookout for something. Anything. Gossip, a hunt, a scavenge, a prank. Absolutely anything. He enjoyed life to its fullest.

So far, he was just skulking through the forest. The woods were dark and deep, and perfect. Andile enjoyed blending into the shadows of the trees. This was how he was minding his own business up to this point.

But then, he heard voices. He felt a certain sense of mischief, and began skulking towards the sound. It was a pair, he could tell. He creeped closer, wondering who they were, and why they were bickering in the dark of the woods.

He could introduce himself, but he'd have his fun first...

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

Fairy Snails
Crew

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2022 12:15 pm
Bikiak rolled her eyes at her brother. Sometimes she just didn't know what to do with him. At this point, even a tiny hare would made him jump. Truthfully, Bikiak felt that they were always being watched whenever they went into the forest. She wasn't a believer in the spirits of the forest like some of her pride mates, but she always got an eerie feeling when she walked around in the forest.

Katua tried to stay strong for his sister, but with each step his paws shook more. He wanted to be brave and protect her like she had always done for him. His eyes went from tree to tree, looking for a sign of something.

“He-hello?” he stuttered as he continued to walk forward, Bikiak not far behind him. “My sister and I are looking to make new acquaintances. We are uh new members of Igazi Laphakade.”

“And if your some sorta of evil spirit, please spare me and just take my brother. He was the one who insisted on intruding into your forest. I'm just here to watch him get carried away.” Bikiak added in a mocking tone.

Katua glared at his sister. “Biki no- What if they think you're serious,” he whispered.

Seaki

[IC] Igazi Laphakade Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff