Welcome to Gaia! ::

Warriors: Dreams of War

Back to Guilds

Gaia B/c based on the Erin Hunter Warriors series. Rp based Pet shop! 

Tags: warriors, Cats, Wars, Dreams 

Reply Roleplay
[Trigger+Bullet & ???] Edge of Reality

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 4:02 pm
This is a RP Between me, myself and....the first person other than me who posts lol.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2020 4:15 pm
"Run away."

A harsh phrase uttered by one, if not both, of the twins as the kittypet bolted back to the safety of their home, now missing a good half of their tail and a shoulder laid open. Though the kittypet would likely live with the aid of the two-legs that they lived with, it would be a harsh road to recovery.

Bullet grinned as he licked the not-yet coagulated blood from his claws, purring deeply with how pleased he felt with himself. This area was theirs, and theirs alone. No cat had ever dared to venture to their edge of the wood and gotten away with anything less than some part of them ripped open and dripping blood. It was a gift, really. Something to show any other cat who dare think of venturing close to where they'd mark every morning.

"I don't think he'll be walking too well in a few days." Bullet remarked to his twin.

"Shame, he had such a nice, fluffy tail too." Trigger grinned as he pawed at the bloody half of tail laying on the ground under his paws. "...But I can't eat this, it's literally all fluff." He grumbled, batting the severed fifth limb of their kind.

"Don't even worry about that." Bullet snorted, looking to the forest's edge. "We'll have good hunting tonight," licking the last of the kittypet's blood from his paw, he began to head towards their usual starting point. "I heard rumor that those clan cats were coming back for a nest of moles not too far from here..."

"Aw, too bad it'll be empty by the time they do." Trigger chuckled as he matched his brother as he, too, headed to the forest. It was almost creepy how perfectly in sync they walked, not one pawstep was out of order with the other's.

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items