Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 8:32 am
"The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first..."

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 2:36 pm
Black Widow hits the PA and the fans in the arena begin to cheer. Alicia steps out into view, the championship on her shoulder, and a bandage covering her forehead from the events of Deathtrap.

"Making her way to the ring, from Kansas City, Missouri, the GWA Women's champion, Alicia Armand!"

Alicia makes her way down the ramp, her usual smile absent this time. She'd had a rough night at the PPV, and she was here tonight to compete again despite the unsolved issues she had with Zarya. She steps into the ring and raises the title belt to the crowd. Turning back, she hands the belt off and waits for her opponent  

Ken Armand

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 2:49 am
Ghost by Envoi resounds as Eliza walks out from the backstage area she pointed at the crowd her music still playing taking a few moments to breathe in. She regretted that she couldn't challenge once again for the championship. But nonetheless she smiled at the crowd making her way down the isle.

I've never slept so sound, so silent
With images of broken dreams
And broken things
All I ask of you now
Is please do not forget me
Please do not regret me
I never meant to leave
Going back to the beginning
I never thought I'd make it out alive
Work harder, work harder
They told me
My father, my father
Would he be proud of me?
If you could see me now
You would take back all the things that you never said to me

"Introducing First from Rio de Janeiro Brazil weighing 150 lbsThe Hitgirl Eliza!!!!!

As soon as she was introduced she climb the steel steps, walking on the apron she looked to spring board from the top rope slightly to jump in the ring. Her music still played as she took off her jacket. On the back it said Hitgirl lives.

If you could see me now
You would take back all the things that you never said to me
And how I tried to make you love me
But how can you love a ghost, love a ghost of what was meant to be
You'll never know,
How much I loathe you

Eliza made her famous hand gun sign with the crowd as they yelled in unison "Bang." At least the fans were indulgent with her, Eliza was worried for this match. She walked to her corner handing her jacket as her music fades waiting for the bell to ring. Knowing this was her last match she walked towards Alicia and offered her hand to shake.

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 1:38 pm
Alicia doesn't have beef with Eliza, at least not tonight, so she can show sportsmanship. she shakes Eliza's hand quickly and steps back, ready for the bell and to get things started  

Ken Armand

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 10:41 pm
Eliza stepped back after shaking the hand of the champion. Her last opponent in GWA. It was sad she's having to retire, but what noble way to go than to face the champion once again. Circling around Alicia ready to offer a collar and elbow tie up.  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 3:33 pm
Alicia goes into the tie up. She has respect for Eliza after all the times they've faced off, and quickly attempts to transition into a standing hammerlock hold  

Ken Armand

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 12:07 pm
Alicia cranking Eliza's arm as she held her shoulder a few times before looking to counter transition to a standing wrist lock. Eliza focused on technical right now. Showing she was at par with the champion.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 3:56 pm
Alicia remembers Eliza's work well. She figured Eliza would be able to go hold for hold with her, maybe better, but Alicia isn't going to relent. Caught in the standing wrist lock, she looks to use her free arm to wrench Eliza's grip free, then attempt to take her down with a quick arm drag  

Ken Armand

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 9:54 pm
Eliza landed back first against the mat. Her arm twisted by the champion,having taken the bump. Eliza remembered Alicia loved doing that transition. She winced in pain and kept one eye open for her as she laid down.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 4:27 pm
Alicia stays back, a point proven there. She may not be the most technical around, but she can wrestle and she was champion for a reason. She steps back to let Eliza get up again, more than willing to fight fair here  

Ken Armand

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2020 12:50 am
Eliza was right to keep an eye on her while she was grounded. But then again Wliza was known to turn the table even when she's down on the mat. Like a viper waiting to strike on prey, Eliza rolled back to her feet dusting off her rear before offering another lock this time a test of strenght.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2020 6:20 pm
Alicia goes right into it again, this time attempting to transition into a standing side headlock  

Ken Armand

Crusade Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff