PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 8:34 am
"The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first..."

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 5:38 pm
You held me down and took control
You told me count my blessings
You took advantage of my soul
I should've learned my lesson

But I'm so messed up
(I can feel it, I can feel it in my bones)
I just want your touch
(I don't wanna, I don't wanna be alone)

(Even though she's lovely)

"Her Eyes" by Fame On Fire roars through out the arena. Fallen Holmes walks out onto the stage wearing a dark brown leather jacket with a crimson top underneath. dark brown tights with Fallen written crimson letters down the side of her right leg. She wearing long black wrestling boots that run up to mid of her shins.

"Introducing first from Nevada, FALLEN HOLMES!"

Fallen walks down the ramp looking around the fans of Crusade. They're terrible mixture between tweekers and rednecks to Fallen. She avoids any fan contact because who knows what they're carrying.

Holmes slides under the bottom rope and strolls to the middle of the ring taking off her jacket as she waits for her opponent to come out.

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Zarel Damone

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 2:43 pm
It's not hard living inside of a drum
It's not bad bad bad bad
Let's live our lives on the inside of a drum eh
Eh eh eh eh

Drumlife by Brandy hits the PA as Zarya steps out on the stage, and with a large silver cannon in her hand, clearly only for the pyro. Noticeably, she has a bandage on her forehead, covering the stitches she'd gotten at Deathtrap courtesy of the Women's champion

It was your eyes that gave you up through that stupid disguise
You tryna hide behind that drink and you almost slipped by
I see you there sophisticated ignoring the beat
Your mouth might be closed
But baby listen to your heart and its screaming

"Making her way to the ring, from St. Louis Missouri, Zarya, Damone!"

Zarya points off to the left of the stage and fires off several shots of multicolored pyro. She then turns to the right and does the same, the crowd now booing her loudly

You're one of us
One of those beautiful fools you are
You're one of us
You were born in it so you should live in it

Zarya leaves the cannon on the stage and heads to the ring.

Live in a drum whoa
You'll never be in it alone
If you lived in a drum whoa
Right now you'll already be home
Live on live on
The drum life never gets old
Live on live on
The drum life keeps going on

Halfway down the ramp, she dashes down to the ring and slides inside, springing to her feet and looking over at Fallen as her music cuts out  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2020 4:28 pm
As soon as Zarya begins to stand up after sliding into ring. Fallen charges toward going for an early clothesline attempt trying to knock Zarya to the mat.  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Zarel Damone

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 1:32 pm
Zarya is clocked with the clothesline, knocking her back against the ropes instead of off her feet. There's going to be payback for that  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 1:39 pm
Fallen attempts to grab Zarya by the wrist and tries to irish whip her across the ring. If this works, as she comes back across the ring. Fallen would attempt drive her knee into Zarya's stomach.  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Zarel Damone

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 1:40 pm
Zarya has had enough of the smaller women being so aggressive with her. She attempts to reverse the whip to send Fallen to the ropes instead, then catch her with a back body drop on the rebound  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 1:50 pm
Fallen was thrown across the ring by Zarya with great ease. Fallen bounces off the ropes back toward Zarya. Fallen gets some massive air as Zarya chucks her behind with a massive back body drop. Holmes arches her back off the mat from the impact.  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Zarel Damone

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 2:04 pm
the crowd boos as Zarya takes control, and Zarya doesn't care in the slightest. She goes to pull Fallen up only to throw a clubbing shot at her spine  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 2:08 pm
Fallen rolls to her stomach and was up to one knee thanks to Zarya's aid. She was quickly drive back to the mat face first after Zarya's clubbing blow to her back.  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Zarel Damone

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 2:13 pm
more boos rain down on Zarya and she pretty much revels in it. She's not here to please fans, she's here to beat the girls up. Speaking of which, she quickly aims a hard kick at Fallen's ribs  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 2:20 pm
Zarya uses Fallen like a personal soccer ball as she kicks her in the ribs. Which cause her to flip onto her back. Fallen holds her ribs in pain and begins to think Zarya was part robot. Or at least have a robot foot because damn that hurt.  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Zarel Damone

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 2:30 pm
Zarya pushes her hair back from her face and smirks as the boos just increase. The fans do not like the turn in her personality, and she just does not care. She quickly attempts to pull Fallen up and just toss her into the corner  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 2:39 pm
As Zarya begins to pull Fallen up off the mat. Fallen attempts to drive her forearm into Zarya's stomach. If this works, Fallen would attempt to place Zarya's chin on top of her head as she goes for a jaw break.  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Zarel Damone

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 2:50 pm
The forearm strikes Zarya, halting her for a moment. She goes to reach for Fallen anyway, but Fallen drops her chin across her head with a jaw breaker, forcing the former women's champion to stagger back  
Crusade Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff