Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2020 8:45 am
"The following contest is a tag team match and is for the GWA World Tag Team championships! Introducing first, the challengers..."

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 10:56 am
When I get high I get high on speed
Top fuel funny car's A drug for me
My heart, my heart
Kick start my heart

As the music began to play an engine could be revving. Finally, A large truck-like vehicle drove out onto stage. It was the Power's Ford Bronco war machine! With scrap metal welded to the body, the old truck had the appearance of a post-apocalyptic styled urban assault vehicle. The passenger side door suddenly opened with the Mega Lion, Luis Leone hanging on the side door, microphone in hand. “Gee Dubya Aye, this is Power!!” The truck roared as it drove down the ramp.

Always got the cops Coming after me
Custom built bike doing 103
My heart, my heart
Kick start my heart

User ImageUser Image

As the Bronco stopped at the bottom of the ramp a pyro shot out of the bed of the truck from a machine-gun like launcher! Luis jumped out of the truck, and motioned out to the audience. “Ladies and Gentlemen, tonight weighing in at a combined weight of 530 pounds The Atomic Monster and Mega Lion, we are Powah!!!”

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 12:21 pm
The arena lights dim and a spotlight shines on the arena entrance as Weak Aside by Bloodbath blasts out of the arena speakers.

♫We're born to reign as masters
To ashes we'll burn the pastures
Repell their ways back to nothingness♫

Loud boos are heard from the crowd as Gary Guitar and Jester Of Justice enter the arena. Gary Guitar is looking flash in a white colored, sleeveless body suit and wrestling boots while The Jester wears black wrestling tights, red wrestling boots and a black and red jester hat.

♫Chaos in symmetry
This glorious victory
In darkness only we can see♫

Erica Teeling: "Coming to the ring at this time, at a combined weight of 450 lbs. They are the GWA World Tag Team Champions. Representing The Ferocious Four.....GARY GUITAR AND THEEEEEEEEEEEEE JEEEESTEEEEER!"

♫Transcend with rage of the elite
The new order come to rise and shine
Write new history as we wipe and delete
An urge to rid this world of human waste
Weak aside♫

The two men enter the ring from opposite sides, top left and bottom right of the ring, hopping over the top rope. Gary Guitar plays his air guitar to upset the fans while Jester taunts them besides Gary.

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 12:00 pm
The Atomic Monster suddenly stepped onto the apron, swing a leg over the top rope to enter the ring. For once, Axel was going to start off the match!

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 5:04 pm
Poor Gary and Jester keep having to deal with giants! Gary volunteers to start the match because he isn't scared of these big idiots!

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 2:31 pm
As the bell rings, Axel waste no time, looking to swifly reach in to grab Gary by the throat and choke toss him across the ring!

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 5:28 pm
GUH! Axel comes steaming in, grabbing Gary around the throat and throwing him across the ring, causing him to hit the mat on his back!

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 9:59 am
The Atomic Monster kept after Gary, looking to pull him onto his feet. Axel would attempt to shove the man into a corner and would immediately look to to lay into the man with a few punches.

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 1:44 pm
Gary was going to try and escape through the ropes, but Axel is on to him and shoves him into the corner. As Axel begins to punch Gary, Jester runs across the ring apron, aiming a kick to the side of Axel's head!

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 1:53 pm
Axel kicked in the side of the head, knocking him into the ropes.

Slipping in under the ropes, Luis rushes in at Jester looking to knock him of the apron with a forearm!

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 1:58 pm
The Jester doesn't get any time to gloat, as Luis comes after him, whacking him with a forearm that sends him off the apron and hitting the barricade!

Gary isn't happy that his mate just got clocked, so he tries to dropkick Luis through the ropes from behind!

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 2:06 pm
Luis gets knocked over the top rope after getting hit from behind with the dropkick!

Gary seemed to forget about the Atomic Monster who was just beside him! Axel would reach in to try to grab Gary and lift him into a gorrilla press before launching him out of the ring!

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 2:17 pm
Oh crap! Somehow this big man Axel sneaks up on Gary, lifting him up into air! Jester and Luis begin to punch each other just as Gary is thrown towards them!

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 3:23 pm
((Oh yeah, you kinda already puppet-ed my character there. So shame on you!))

With Gary crashing into the others, Axel exits the ring to go after them. Reaching down, he'd look to pull both members of F4 back to their feet by their throats.

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

Crusade Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out