Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 火║﹁The Land of Fire﹂
🍥|| Uzushio Isles | Isles of Ash and Hope

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 10:37 am
User Image

At the centre of man's ambitions lie ruin, hope, creation, and despair, and no place is currently more evident of these factors than the Uzushio Isles. Formerly home to Uzushiogakure and seat of the Uzumaki Clan, the isles were a powderkeg during the Kogarashi Incident, where devastation was wrought upon the village of Uzushiogakure, with multiple meteors being dropped from the heavens, despite the best efforts of the shinobi, resulting in the cataclysmic eruption of the Isles' volcanoes.

Currently; in the Uzushio Isles, there are recognized as Three Main Zones and the Waterways. Please annotate in which zone you reside for story flow.

[ Chahito's Paradise: Spa | Manor | Farmlands ]
These eruptions left the isles initially uninhabitable to man, while memories and graves were left undisturbed for years, the former Daimyo ( now Governor-in-Absentia ) of the Tea Lands, has made good on an initial promise to repurpose areas of the Isles for farmlands. So too has he placed upon the main islands a Spa Resort, and personal Manor, with seeming little regard for the lives of those lost in the war.

[ Uzumaki Estates ]
The Uzumaki Clan has long resided as part and parcel of Konoha and Uzu's storied history, and their homes have always been upon the Whirlpool Isles. To that end, they have retained their manor upon another of the larger islands, bolstered through the use of strong barrier Jutsu. Lately the elders of the clan are known to argue among themselves over the ascension of the newest head of the Clan, a young man whose destiny a few wish to control as their own.

[ Uzushiogakure Ruins ]
The worst affected region from the Kogarashi Incident, ground zero to the original impacts, and where the flows of the eruptions washed first. Many structures stand, some frozen in time as some shinobi tried their best to halt the march of the inevitable in the face of ever more dire odds. Nature has begun to take back what ash and flame has not. Some who dare return may get lucky and find trinkets of home, others, only pain and memories they would wish to have left behind in days gone.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:00 pm
User Image

Epilogue

▱▰▱It had been quite a few years of nonstop wine and revelry beginning with Chahito's arrival in the Whirlpool Isles. The profits from his most enterprising business venture using the volcanic ash of Whirlpool's tragedy to his advantage. The ash was allowing abundant growth for his banana plantations and other agricultural products on the various islands. All was right in Chahito's perfect little world for most of this time. Despite his insistence that the emperor was doing a much worse job in the Land of Tea without him, he was more than glad that the Tea Country was no longer his problem. Now all he had to worry about were his farms on a few islands and the scarce remaining populations of islanders. His daily responsibilities included enjoying his concubines, throwing lavish parties, and drinking his weight in wine while his plantations raked in the required funding. However, this bliss was all coming to an end when the indigenous tribe of islanders known as the Saisho took up arms against Chahito's governorship. The Saisho inhabited the outer lying Uzu island called Saishowaji for centuries and their ancient culture survived the initial blast given the island's greater distance from the volcanic Awashijima. Chahito believed that they would be grateful for providing them with gainful employment but they were offended by his encroachment on tribal lands. For the past several weeks the tensions between Chahito's forces and the local tribesmen of Saishowaji were hitting their boiling point. The Saisho chief had successfully taken control of Chahito's plantation after the tribesmen slew Chahito's guards. Now a Saisho emissary was being sent at the chief's behest to discuss terms.

Current Actions

▱▰▱Chahito sat on his throne in the more stately room of his estate beside his spa. His head was rested against one armrest as his knees were bent over the other armrest. He used a file to manicure his already immaculate nails out of frustration and obsession. Chahito was in a foul mood after he learned of the arrival of the Saisho emissary and the takeover of his banana plantation of Saishowaji island. When the Saisho emissary arrived and introduced himself Chahito merely raised his hand to block his face. Even after the tribesman went on to explain their demands it all fell on deaf ears as Chahito threw his nail file at his head out of pompous frustration. "I'm not going to allow you FILTHY savages to cut into my profits! You kill my guards and take my plantation after all the things I've done for you people?!" Chahito hopped out of his throne with a petulant look on his face before he took a breath and calmed himself down. Even if the lack of income from that small outer island was marginal he would not stand for this kind of disrespect. And what if Masahiro found out and took this operation away from him? He could not have that either. Not one bit! "You've upset me...I need a song to feel better." Chahito clapped his hands before one of his guards jumped in the seat of the grand piano and began playing a tune for Chahito to sing along to in front of the Saisho diplomat. "You say...the price of my love is not a price that you're willing to pay. You cry in your tea which you hurled in the sea when you see me go by. Why so sad? ♪♪" Chahito clapped again after he finished this section of lyrics as a dozen of well-dressed gentlemen employed as his attendants entered the room and stood behind Chahito's throne. "Remember we made an arrrrrrrrrangement when you went away. Now you're making me maaaaad! ♫♫" It sounded as if Chahito were speaking in cursive as he egregiously rolled his r's and pensively sang the notes and stared at the tribesman. "Remember despite our estrrrrangement...I'm your maaaaaaaaan! ♪♫♪" It was becoming abundantly clear by now that Chahito was indeed singing a breakup song about Saishowaji. "You'll be back, soon you'll see, you'll remember you belong to me. You'll be back. Time will tell. You'll remember that I served you well. Oceans rise, empires faaaaaaaaall, we have seen each other through it alllllll! And when push comes to shove...I will send a fully armed battalion to remind you of my love! Da da da da da! Duh da da da! ♪♫♪" Chahito flamboyantly dance around the room as his attendants acted as backup singers for the "da da da" serenade part of the song. The Saisho emissary stared in bemusement at the sassy performance before him. "You say our love is DRAINING and you can't go OOOOOOOOOOOON! You'll be the one complaining when I am GOOOOOONE! And NO don't change the subject! 'Cause you're my favorite subject. My sweet submissive subject. My LOYAL ROYAL subject. Forever...and ever...and ever...and eveeeeeeer... ♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪" Chahito continued dancing while somehow keeping his gaze on the Saisho, imagining that he was his entire tribe. "You'll be back...like before...I will fight the fight and WIN the war! For your love, for your praise, and I'll love you till my dying daaaaaaays...♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪" The piano began picking up and Chahito's sassy dancing intensified. As well his singing involved a lot more projectile spitting onto the emissary who was still recovering from his irritation at the thrown nail file. "When you're GONE, I'll go MAD, so don't throw away this thing we had...'cause when push comes to shove...I will...kill your friends and family...to remind you...of...my...love! Duh duh duh duh! Da da da da da! Everybody! Da da da da duh duh da da da! ♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪" Once he and his attendants were done singing Chahito pointed at the diplomat. "Arrest this unwashed tribesman! I need a hostage!" The man yelled out in outrage as Chahito's guards took him into custody and followed Chahito onto the filled war galley outside of his palace in the harbor.

The ship then set sail for Saishowaji with Chahito standing on deck. "I have a score to settle men. We'll blow those villagers to kingdom come!" The arrested emissary was restrained and pushed to the deck's surface under Chahito's foot just for the purposes of taunting and intimidating the Saisho tribe as the ship arrived. "My lord, should we send for his majesty the emperor's aid if we need reinforcements in quelling this uprising?" Chahito immediately scoffed at his guard as his bravado and pride got the better of him. "No! Masahiro is the last person I need finding out about this! Besides, what's a few bows and arrows against a dozen cannons?" Chahito waited and waited as the island came into view. There was no going back now...

#d0f0c0
Wolfe Whitehorn

Hurrak

NecroPlant

Tenshuyami

HeadlessKoko

Mattysandwich

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

His heart sunk into his chest at the site. As the traveling boat took him to the outer island of Saishowaji, Toki never took his eyes off of the desolated ruins of Uzushiogakure. It's been years since he last looked at the fallen ruins of his home, as the last time he saw it the young boy was fleeing for his life. He felt the almost forgotten pain of losing his parents, his home, and his security. He recalled how hopeless and broken he felt until Zelel rescued him from the devastation. Now he traveled past the echoes of his home in order to find the means of protecting his new one. After all, Toki knew nothing about the rogue group who waged war against Konoha, and thus decided to travel back home for the only lead he knew of; the Saisho.

Toki only knew the Saisho from stories of his mother, Hibiki. Hibiki was a first generation mainland Uzushiogakure resident, but her parents were immigrants from the island of Saishowaji. Toki was enthralled by the stories of the Saisho, who were told to be fantastical warriors who fought strange sea monsters and forged weapons from their bones. The stories made them out to be these noble islanders who honored the practices of survival and community. When the fateful day occurred, it was recored that the Saisho people still managed to endure the onslaught. Apparently the rogue forces who struck the mainland only sent a minor platoon to Saishowaji, and the citizens were able to ward them off. Toki thought about returning to these people to try and reclaim a heritage, but instead followed the path Zelel and her lover set out for him. Even now the only reason why he went to meet with them is because he wanted something from them, and he recognized how shallow that felt. Still, if these people had any knowledge of the rogues who targeted his village, then he had to pursue it.

While on the boat, Toki figured he might as well practice his scroll crafting. After all, his academy days gave him an advantage few got the privilege of in regards to his veteran scroll crafting. Most ninja had to wait until beyond graduation to begin their scroll crafting days, but Toki was not one of them! In fact, when he was in the academy, he recalled demanding the lessons available to him; hungry for the potential to be as prepared as possible in the real world. Now that he was in the real world he still felt hilariously underprepared, which was why he felt it necessary to return to the basics.

Toki began where he left off, and developed more advance schematics from scrolls. While he didn't have amply materials, he did buy enough from the shops before leaving for the hokage's office. It was somewhat an impulsive buy in order to feel something other than fear and despair, but it did get him the materials he needed. Toki made quick work in recalling the basics and intermediate skills he learned from the academy. From there he started piecing together the struggles of the master tiered scroll crafting, which was riddled in symbols which took his young mind a little time to decipher. None of it felt particularly foreign, but there were a few symbols which took longer than others to make sense of.

Nevertheless, Toki persevered through them! He read the instructions again and finally comprehended the meaning in the words. It turned out to be less complicated than he initially thought, as the process of scroll making at this high tier required a dabbling into sealing itself. The scroll's contents start forming a connection to the user, granting the user boons. In addition, he felt as though he could use this newly developed bond to create a better bond with a summoned force. However, he wasn't particularly interested in diminishing the love he had for his little Ikashi, who was still sleeping on his shoulder.

After he finished mastering the master tier of scroll crafting, Toki decided to challenge himself further. Back in his academy days he was told of the domain of legendary in scroll crafting; which was only accessible by a very few and selective ninjas. While in school Toki remembered being bored with these lessons, as they just seemed to be ego strokes for the people who learned them. Still, now that he was facing life and death situations, he had more of an appreciation for skills no one else could do. He saw first hand skills which boggled his mind, like people who could know his name without him mentioning it, or black flames which could catch a whole tower ablaze in mere moments. If he was going to face these forces, even not directly, then he was going to need to progress his own form of development.

Toki read through the instructions of the legendary instructions. These symbols were far more advanced than that of master tier, and Toki had to leave for strategic breaks more often than he would care to admit. He hated not understanding things instantly. Back in the academy the reason why he devoted himself to kunai and thrown projectiles is because it was the first lesson taught for ninjas, and his mastery of it caused him to have no interest in venturing beyond it. Now that he was involved in something he did not immediately understand, he hated every moment of it. Despite this, Toki's resolve to do his village right forced him to continue translating.

After what felt like forever, the symbols started to make sense. Like the master tier scroll crafting, the symbols necessary to craft scrolls at this level required seals which directly connect them to the user. However, unless the previous tier where the bond was more impartial, these scrolls almost carried the power to alter reality itself. If he was reading its potential correctly, then by simply writing attributes he wanted within himself into the scroll he could, in theory, make them real. In addition, the summoned animal he could bond with a scroll of this tier was significantly stronger than before, and could rival most animals from the sage lands. Toki realized the sheer power of these scrolls, and resolved to only use them for a proper contract.

Once the boat arrived in port, Toki gave the man a generous tip. He seemed hesitant to travel to this island for some reason, which was why the young boy had to sweeten the deal and double the typical fair for the travels. As he got off of the boat, he noticed the port was surprisingly empty. He expected there to be more fishermen and traders. Instead all he found were guards; strong looking figures who seemed to pay him no mind aside from giving the perpetual feeling that Toki was always being watched. Then he heard loud chanting more inward, and as Toki moved toward the sound. The noise became a crowd, and toward the front of the center of the crowd was a man on a pedestal. Well, a young man, probably not even twenty. He wore armor which glistened from the scales of a golden monster who he presumably slain to create. Behind him was an elderly woman wearing ceremonial robes sitting in a makeshift throne of skeletal remains. She had two retainers who stood at her side. The armored man seemed to be giving his speech not only to the woman, but to the bustling crowd, who seemed more and more riled with every word he said.

"This outsider, this Chahito, has committed his last crime against our culture!" He shouted as roars of people echoed his sentiment. The man's voice clearly denoted a foul distaste for whoever this Chahito fellow was. "First he claims to have bought our land, and forces our people into his indentured servitude. Then he brings armored guards to threaten your domain. Finally, as a last means of his brutality, he holds hostage the famed prince to the throne!" The crowd's frustrations bellowed into full on fury as the heinous deeds of Chahito were explained. As they were, Toki took note of the leader, who showed no strong emotions about his statements one way or another. Instead she sat impartially, waiting for the armored man to make his final point.

"I say, we wage war! Not just against Chahito, but to all who back him up. And if that includes the entirety of the land of fire, then all of Konoha will burn under our banner!" The nationalistic passion roared through the crowd from all except Toki, who stood in panic like a deer in the headlights. The man then drew a sword, a gnarly blade which looked to be made of a monster's spine, and raised it at the woman. "In the laws of our people, I claim the right of trial by combat. For your crimes of complacency and conspiring with the enemy, I seek to engage you in combat."

"Queen Kirin has done no such thing! She sent her own grandson, Prince Nikka, to negotiate with the colonizers." The retainer on the right retaliated, shouting over the cries of the people. "Ohishi Hatozaki, you speak of affairs you have no knowledge of. You do not understand the queen's lament, and only know your own ego." The retainer on the left said. Ohishi smiled at the retort. In a blur of a movement he rushed in to slice the retainer on the left. However, in a similar blurring movement the Queen's sword came out, one equally forged from one of her own kills. The two created a clash with such power that it's shockwave silenced the entire crowd.

"So you have not lost your power, good queen." Ohishi said as he pushed himself back from her. "This will be a fair fight then. One to the death." He added. At this point, Toki rose a hand.

"Umm! Maybe we don't have to do this?" He asked hesitantly. All eyes turned to him as the crowd parted and the young Konoha ninja was suddenly the center of focus.

"A spy?! So blatantly out and about?" Ohishi demanded. Toki rose his hands and shrieked at the accusation. "No spy! Good guy here. Scout's honor." He said as he crossed his fingers on his left hand. Two guards took him by the sides and brought him to the stage. Their firm grip implied that they did not believe Toki's scout claim. "Silence spy! You will die for your crimes against the people of..."

"He's our people too, Ohishi." The queen said as she sheathed her blade. She walked over to the boy as the two guards released him after they received a single glare from the powerful woman. As she towered over Toki, he found himself staring at the ground intimidated. A tight hand then grasped his chin and started to move his face around. For an old lady, she was very strong. When she let go Toki took a moment to shake off the grasp. "You have Saisho in you. Two generations separated if I had to guess." She said sternly. She then smiled. "And you are a ninja of Konoha. Zelel is very kind in her old age. Yes, you will be the one who gets back my grandson."

Chakra: 2,400 l Stamina: 2,400 l OOC:
Stats: Strength: 8 l Speed: 8 l Agility: 8 l Endurance: 0
Actions:
▱▰▱
▱▰▱
▱▰▱

Personal Attributes:
▱▰▱ Fast as an arrow | Toki's mastery of thrown weaponry allows him to perform the bukijutsu style which uses a bow and substitute it with kunai. This swap does not apply to any techniques which utilize the bow itself as a weapon, and only replaces techniques with a focus on the arrows fired.
▱▰▱ You didn't see anything... | Toki is able to amplify the smoke effect which befalls using the sealing and unsealing technique. When he uses named techniques he is able to have the smoke expel from the scroll and cause tier one blindness to everyone within ten feet of himself.
▱▰▱ Gotta go! | Toki is able to perform body flicker without need of hand seals. The technique exclusively also cost five chakra less.
▱▰▱ Tricky Tricks | Toki is able to utilize a kunai as a substitute for the visual stimulus necessary for visual based genjutsu.
▱▰▱ That should have hit! | Whenever one of Toki's kunai fails to hit a target, his next kunai based attack adds on an additional +2 to speed. This benefit does not apply if the attack was negated through a collision with an offensive or defensive technique.
Passive Abilities:
▱▰▱ Integrity | Grants the user 2 PAs, +5 Technique slots and +25 Chakra and Stamina per Body Rank starting at D. They are able to reduce a single status effect excluding mental statuses and trauma by one tier, to a minimum of Tier 1. Additionally, the user can utilize the Block/Dodge system for one rank lower than a single incoming collision once every two posts - This does not stack with the Scholar's Discipline Infinite Perception and cannot be used at the same time as it unless used for a separate collision.
User ImageUser Image

Toki's body flicker arrived him back into the residential district without issue. He wasn't sure if he was being followed, but he had a slight feeling as though he wasn't. He gave his note to Chai, and he hoped that was enough to get him off of his trail. As he entered his home, he quickly locked the door behind him. He then stood by the door with a kunai drawn to see if anyone was going to come knocking.

Chakra: 355 l Stamina: 405 l OOC:
Stats: Strength: 1 l Speed: 5 l Agility: 5 l Endurance: 0
Actions:
▱▰▱ Hex | Rank D | Supplementary
Jutsu type chosen cost [10] resource every post until cleansed. (Bukijutsu)
▱▰▱ Danzo's Sealing Jutsu | Rank D | Spiritual
Upon touching a target, they will be bound by seal markings and be unable to perform handsign movements. A B-ranked chakra release will be able to overcome this.
▱▰▱ You didn't see anything... | Toki is able to amplify the smoke effect which befalls using the sealing and unsealing technique. When he uses named techniques he is able to have the smoke expel from the scroll and cause tier one blindness to everyone within ten feet of himself.
▱▰▱ Unsealing Technique: Shuriken [ Kaifūjutsu: Shuriken ] | Rank S | Variable
Using a piece of paper or a scroll with a sealing formula on it, the user unseals a fixed amount of stored shuriken and sends them flying at a target. Twenty shuriken must be expended from the scroll in order to use it at D-ranked. For every additional twenty shuriken fired, the rank of this technique is increased by one. Cannot exceed S-ranked. Regardless of the amount of shuriken fired, this technique only requires a D-ranked cost.
▱▰▱ Body Flicker Technique [ Shunshin no Jutsu ] | Rank D
The user moves, using chakra to accelerate their movements rapidly. The user vanishes in the blink of an eye, often leaving behind leaves, sand or some other debris behind them that is kicked up from their action. This allows the user to travel instantly up to fifty feet within combat but cannot be used in conjunction with an attack during this action. In combat, this technique is able to be maximally used three times. Alternatively, this can be used to freely escape combat into another topic to another within the subforum. Outside of combat, the user may move the same distance as if escaping combat with this technique.

Personal Attributes:
▱▰▱ Fast as an arrow | Toki's mastery of thrown weaponry allows him to perform the bukijutsu style which uses a bow and substitute it with kunai. This swap does not apply to any techniques which utilize the bow itself as a weapon, and only replaces techniques with a focus on the arrows fired.
▱▰▱ Gotta go! | Toki is able to perform body flicker without need of hand seals. The technique exclusively also cost five chakra less.
▱▰▱ Tricky Tricks | Toki is able to utilize a kunai as a substitute for the visual stimulus necessary for visual based genjutsu.
▱▰▱ That should have hit! | Whenever one of Toki's kunai fails to hit a target, his next kunai based attack adds on an additional +2 to speed. This benefit does not apply if the attack was negated through a collision with an offensive or defensive technique.
Passive Abilities:
▱▰▱ Integrity | Grants the user 2 PAs, +5 Technique slots and +25 Chakra and Stamina per Body Rank starting at D. They are able to reduce a single status effect excluding mental statuses and trauma by one tier, to a minimum of Tier 1. Additionally, the user can utilize the Block/Dodge system for one rank lower than a single incoming collision once every two posts - This does not stack with the Scholar's Discipline Infinite Perception and cannot be used at the same time as it unless used for a separate collision.
▱▰▱ Knife Flow | The user becomes more accustomed to all combat revolving around small weapons combat. The user's speed and agility when wielding a small weapon is increased by [1] point.
▱▰▱ Dirty Reflection | With proper training and time put in, the user has learned how to angle their blade so that each attack reflects light at the opponent. After each technique, light shines in the opponent's eyes and reduces their agility for that turn equal to the rank of the technique used by the practitioner. Additionally, once every three posts the user can cause tier one blindness on the target.
▱▰▱ Two-fer-one | The practitioner is now accustomed to performing techniques they have mastered with either one or two knives. Once per post, the user may use a single D-Rank or lower technique involving small weapons as a supplementary action.
▱▰▱ Blade’s Edge l The user has learned to utilize projectile weapons with this style, allowing their small projectile weapons to be interchangeable with small weapons for this style. All projectie weaponry get the benefits of Knife Flow.
▱▰▱ Manipulating Line l After casting Retrieval, the user is able to tack on the additional chakra to the same activation of Retrieval. Instead of calling these weapons back to the user, they are able to be manipulated by the chakra threads they are attached to in a similar manner to puppet strings.The chakra threads attached to the weapons remain active for three posts and techniques can be executed from the Manipulating Line technique as though thrown by the user if desired.
▱▰▱ Collaboration [ Korabo ] | Rank X | Passive
technique allows the user to combine two techniques together in order to create a single, stronger technique. Both activations of the lesser techniques must be paid along with their original cost from the person casting the technique. If the techniques combining originate from separate individuals, both individuals must have this technique and be able to use techniques equal to their partner's body rank. Two techniques of equal rank fused will become a technique of power one rank higher. So two B-ranked techniques fuse to make one A-ranked technique. Furthermore, two techniques separated by one rank in power will take the rank power of the higher rank, but will eliminate any potential weaknesses of the two techniques, and give the fusion the property of overwhelming. So if a B-ranked an a C-ranked technique were fused through the use of Korabo, then the technique would be B-ranked power with the property of overwhelming to techniques of the same rank. Finally, the rules for what techniques can be fused are as followed. The first rule is that the two techniques need to fulfill the same general purpose. For example, two projectile techniques can be fused together through the use of Korabo. However, an elemental shield and projectile technique cannot be fused together. Second of all, if two techniques of the same elemental property, or the same technique performed twice, are fused then the two techniques maintain their elemental strength and weaknesses. If two techniques with differing elements are fused, then the fusion loses all elemental strength and weaknesses. Finally, techniques can only be fused of different elements so long as they are complimentary elements, aka elements which have no elemental strength or weakness against each other. The only exception is if you fuse a technique with one of one rank higher, and the technique of one rank higher is of a weaker elemental property than the element which is stronger. An example is if you wanted to fuse a C-ranked water ninjutsu with a fire ninjutsu, then the fire ninjutsu would have to be B-ranked. In this example, the jutsu would treat the B-ranked fireball as C-ranked, and thus two fused would act as a B-ranked technique. Techniques fused either have to be of the same rank, or one rank difference. Finally, despite the leaning toward ninjutsu, this technique allows one to fuse complex and spiritual tai and bukijutsu as well. For complex techniques, treat it's fusion with ninjutsu as the example with two opposing elements fusing, (aka, if you want to fuse a B-ranked complex punch with a ninjutsu, then the ninjutsu would have to be C-ranked). Medical ninjutsu can also be korabo'd, but only with other medical techniques.
▱▰▱ Seal Connection [ Fuuin Tsunagu ] | Rank D | Passive
Allows for the korabo, or the dual activation, of two activated seals. The seals may be used as two separate attacks where only one requires an activation, or allows the user to unseal their seal and combine the two attacks together into one korabo strike. Standard korabo rules apply. The rank eligible for this technique is defined by the rank of korabo the user has.
▱▰▱ Spectral Movement [ Yūrei Idō ] | Rank A | Training
After countless hours of practicing skills that utilize chakra pathways, the user is capable of leaving phantasms of their own body at the end of every phantom slayer technique they perform for no additional cost. These are considered E rank phantasms, effecting only sight.
▱▰▱ Sight through Smoke [ Kemuri o Tōshite Mieru ] | Rank C | Training
The practitioner grows accustomed to the way smoke flows around them and others. The user's vision is no longer hindered by smoke or fog.
▱▰▱Shuriken Hunter | Rank S | Training
The user's scavenging skills ensure that they are always able to find new shuriken lying about and retrieve their used weapons. This ensures they never carry less than 200 small projectile weapons.
▱▰▱Cluster Training | Rank C | Training
The user's lengthy use of the bow has taught them to seamlessly fire an additional arrow for each arrow they would fire normally for a technique so long as they have the reserves to do so.
▱▰▱Shrapnel Arrow Creation | Rank S | Training
The user takes a knife, widdling away at an arrow to create weaknesses in it's design. Doing so allows the user to create shrapnel arrows. These arrows cost nothing additional during a technique to be used with them however upon contact they explode and send wooden and metal shrapnel into anything within five feet of it's location. This technique may be used outside of combat to create arrows for later use. Converts arrows at a 1 to 1 ratio.
▱▰▱Cicada Shell | Rank B | Training
After learning the Shadow Clone Technique from the maruton list, the user may cast the Shadow Clone technique in conjunction with techniques from this style to replace mirror images with the clones. Casting Shadow Clones in this manner does not consume an activation.
▱▰▱ Mist Vision Technique l A technique usually used with the Hidden Mist Technique, the Mist Vision technique allows the user to see through the heavy mist, steam, or any other condition caused by water in the air. The technique is passive and activates when the user's vision would otherwise be obstructed by mist. When within a fog or mist, the user must use D-Rank chakra during the first post of use followed by an E-Rank amount as upkeep, this allows the user to see through all mist or steam as long as this is active regardless of rank. Does not consume an activation to be used. Negates any blindness status caused by moisture in the air.
▱▰▱ Multi-Mirror Image Training | Rank A | Training
The user has learned to control their chakra in a fine manner which allows them to create an additional mirror image per rank of the technique it is executed with. These additional images do not increase the strength of the parent technique.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 2:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

Toki's mouth fell ajar at the mention of Zelel being a woman. Everyone he ever dealt with referred to the time god as a man. Not even the pilgrimage he took yearly was there a single person who worshiped Zelel in her true form. "Have... have you met her too?" He asked softly. The queen nodded as Ohishi sighed loudly. "Ah great. Our leader once again speaks of the religion of the colonizers." He said disgusted. The queen shot him a glance over her shoulder before she turned her sights back on the konoha ninja. Toki looked at her for an answer.

"Zelel is new to our people. I had the pleasure of meeting her as her powers negated several of the meteors from demolishing our people." Queen Kirin proclaimed. Ohishi's dismay at her dialogue was not at all hidden, but she did not seem to mind him. "Ohishi and his forces did well, but the power of Kogarashi was too mighty for our people. Had it not been for Zelel and the man who rode thunder then we too would have been eliminated." Toki's eyes lit up at the mention of the boy. "You mean Zelel's lover! I never got his name either." He added. There was an instant connection between him and this queen, since the two of them understood the might and grace of the deity who saved them. However, as the two of them connected, Ohishi raised his sword once more, this time at Toki.

"You cannot expect this outsider to storm the mad king's mansion and demand the good prince's return. He is an outsider, and aligned with the very nation who gave power to Chahito in the first place." His accusations riled the crowd, who Toki suddenly felt a grand amount of hostility from. "He can and he will. This is my demand." The queen shouted, silencing the crowd. The queen gave one stern look at Toki, as if breaking him down in her mind. Toki felt like she was staring right through him and straight at his Raiken Raider briefs. When she finished she nodded and turned to Ohishi.

"In forty eight hours this boy will return with my grandson, and your betrothed. If he does not, then I will engage in ritualistic combat with you, and allow Saoshi justice to take hold one way or another. The one thing I will not allow is an insurrection to be the end of my reign. So unless one person in this crowd thinks that they can take the place of Ohishi and challenge me, I will not hear of anything else." The queen's cold glare turned from Ohishi as the masses felt as though they shrunk twenty feet. There was slight mumurings before people started to disburse. When it was finally just Ohishi, Toki, the Queen, and her retainers, Ohishi took a long sigh and sheathed his blade.

"Outsider, I hope you complete your task." Ohishi said before he stormed off, pushing himself into Toki's shoulder as he moved past him. Toki rubbed his shoulder slightly as he looked toward the queen. "Ugh, no offense, but I wasn't really here to stop a dictator. I came to find out information about a rogue group who attacked Konoha, and was hoping that maybe you guys knew of something." He said with a slight chuckle to break the awkward tension. When he saw the queen's face showed no kindness he immediately withdrew into himself.

"You will have access to all of our knowledge once the prince returns. Now leave. The boat is currently being prepared." She said as she walked off. Toki wanted to follow her, but felt like nothing fruitful would come from that. Instead he sighed and thought about his options. Obviously the immediate answer was to abandon this side quest and go back to his goals of finding out why the people who attacked his village did so. However, to abandon his people, especially someone who also had met Zelel and was touched by her kindness, was something he felt in his soul he couldn't ignore. The queen did promise access to any of her resources, which could end up paying off more than he imagined. It was for this reason that he ultimately decided to go down this rabbit hole, stepping back onto the port and onto the boat.

Chaos erupted at that very moment as sirens blared all around him. Toki's eyes went wide as an entire platoon of ships arrived on the horizon of the island. They had washed off banners of tea nation, which meant that it had to be Chahito and his armada ready to purge the Saoshi clan from existence. Toki saw Ohishi and his warriors take to the boats, but their weaponry, though incredibly unique, could not match the sheer volume of damage their forces could do. No, Toki had to get rid of them. And it was for this reason he appeared in a body flicker beyond the port and halfway to the ships which were readying their cannons. As he landed on the water, handseals formed with a furious intent. Once he finished the young boy slammed his palm onto the ground in front of him. It was then that the water, originally calm and serene, started to move like a current. With the massive volume of water on account of being cast on the ocean, Chahito and his forces would find their boats being pushed away by a massive current. This would do no damage to the ships and hopefully not harm anyone on board. However, it would easily push them back a hundred feet, and thus keep the island of Saoshiwaji safe.

Stats: Strength: 4 l Speed: 10 l Agility: 10 l Endurance: 0
Actions:
▱▰▱
▱▰▱ Water Torrent Technique [ Suise no Jutsu ] | Rank A
The user creates a small torrent of water that moves along the ground at a high speed and can carry opponents away with it. If there is a sizable body of water nearby, or the user's Mizu Soujuu is up to the task, the size of the torrent can be quite large. Otherwise, the torrent is smaller and more specific at up to [50] feet, able to target one opponent or straight line of opponents. Can be Korabo'd with Mizu Soujuu to increase the size to [100] feet. Potentially, a handful of bones can be completely broken on impact.
▱▰▱ ▱▰▱ Body Flicker Technique [ Shunshin no Jutsu ] | Rank D
The user moves, using chakra to accelerate their movements rapidly. The user vanishes in the blink of an eye, often leaving behind leaves, sand or some other debris behind them that is kicked up from their action. This allows the user to travel instantly up to fifty feet within combat but cannot be used in conjunction with an attack during this action. In combat, this technique is able to be maximally used three times. Alternatively, this can be used to freely escape combat into another topic to another within the subforum. Outside of combat, the user may move the same distance as if escaping combat with this technique.

Personal Attributes:
Passive Abilities:
▱▰▱ Knife Flow | The user becomes more accustomed to all combat revolving around small weapons combat. The user's speed and agility when wielding a small weapon is increased by [1] point.
▱▰▱ Dirty Reflection | With proper training and time put in, the user has learned how to angle their blade so that each attack reflects light at the opponent. After each technique, light shines in the opponent's eyes and reduces their agility for that turn equal to the rank of the technique used by the practitioner. Additionally, once every three posts the user can cause tier one blindness on the target.
▱▰▱ Two-fer-one | The practitioner is now accustomed to performing techniques they have mastered with either one or two knives. Once per post, the user may use a single D-Rank or lower technique involving small weapons as a supplementary action.
▱▰▱ Blade’s Edge l The user has learned to utilize projectile weapons with this style, allowing their small projectile weapons to be interchangeable with small weapons for this style. All projectie weaponry get the benefits of Knife Flow.
▱▰▱ Manipulating Line l After casting Retrieval, the user is able to tack on the additional chakra to the same activation of Retrieval. Instead of calling these weapons back to the user, they are able to be manipulated by the chakra threads they are attached to in a similar manner to puppet strings.The chakra threads attached to the weapons remain active for three posts and techniques can be executed from the Manipulating Line technique as though thrown by the user if desired.
technique allows the user to combine two techniques together in order to create a single, stronger technique. Both activations of the lesser techniques must be paid along with their original cost from the person casting the technique. If the techniques combining originate from separate individuals, both individuals must have this technique and be able to use techniques equal to their partner's body rank. Two techniques of equal rank fused will become a technique of power one rank higher. So two B-ranked techniques fuse to make one A-ranked technique. Furthermore, two techniques separated by one rank in power will take the rank power of the higher rank, but will eliminate any potential weaknesses of the two techniques, and give the fusion the property of overwhelming. So if a B-ranked an a C-ranked technique were fused through the use of Korabo, then the technique would be B-ranked power with the property of overwhelming to techniques of the same rank. Finally, the rules for what techniques can be fused are as followed. The first rule is that the two techniques need to fulfill the same general purpose. For example, two projectile techniques can be fused together through the use of Korabo. However, an elemental shield and projectile technique cannot be fused together. Second of all, if two techniques of the same elemental property, or the same technique performed twice, are fused then the two techniques maintain their elemental strength and weaknesses. If two techniques with differing elements are fused, then the fusion loses all elemental strength and weaknesses. Finally, techniques can only be fused of different elements so long as they are complimentary elements, aka elements which have no elemental strength or weakness against each other. The only exception is if you fuse a technique with one of one rank higher, and the technique of one rank higher is of a weaker elemental property than the element which is stronger. An example is if you wanted to fuse a C-ranked water ninjutsu with a fire ninjutsu, then the fire ninjutsu would have to be B-ranked. In this example, the jutsu would treat the B-ranked fireball as C-ranked, and thus two fused would act as a B-ranked technique. Techniques fused either have to be of the same rank, or one rank difference. Finally, despite the leaning toward ninjutsu, this technique allows one to fuse complex and spiritual tai and bukijutsu as well. For complex techniques, treat it's fusion with ninjutsu as the example with two opposing elements fusing, (aka, if you want to fuse a B-ranked complex punch with a ninjutsu, then the ninjutsu would have to be C-ranked). Medical ninjutsu can also be korabo'd, but only with other medical techniques.
Allows for the korabo, or the dual activation, of two activated seals. The seals may be used as two separate attacks where only one requires an activation, or allows the user to unseal their seal and combine the two attacks together into one korabo strike. Standard korabo rules apply. The rank eligible for this technique is defined by the rank of korabo the user has.
▱▰▱ Spectral Movement [ Yūrei Idō ] | Rank A | Training
After countless hours of practicing skills that utilize chakra pathways, the user is capable of leaving phantasms of their own body at the end of every phantom slayer technique they perform for no additional cost. These are considered E rank phantasms, effecting only sight.
The practitioner grows accustomed to the way smoke flows around them and others. The user's vision is no longer hindered by smoke or fog.
The user's scavenging skills ensure that they are always able to find new shuriken lying about and retrieve their used weapons. This ensures they never carry less than 200 small projectile weapons.
The user's lengthy use of the bow has taught them to seamlessly fire an additional arrow for each arrow they would fire normally for a technique so long as they have the reserves to do so.
The user takes a knife, widdling away at an arrow to create weaknesses in it's design. Doing so allows the user to create shrapnel arrows. These arrows cost nothing additional during a technique to be used with them however upon contact they explode and send wooden and metal shrapnel into anything within five feet of it's location. This technique may be used outside of combat to create arrows for later use. Converts arrows at a 1 to 1 ratio.
After learning the Shadow Clone Technique from the maruton list, the user may cast the Shadow Clone technique in conjunction with techniques from this style to replace mirror images with the clones. Casting Shadow Clones in this manner does not consume an activation.
▱▰▱ Mist Vision Technique l A technique usually used with the Hidden Mist Technique, the Mist Vision technique allows the user to see through the heavy mist, steam, or any other condition caused by water in the air. The technique is passive and activates when the user's vision would otherwise be obstructed by mist. When within a fog or mist, the user must use D-Rank chakra during the first post of use followed by an E-Rank amount as upkeep, this allows the user to see through all mist or steam as long as this is active regardless of rank. Does not consume an activation to be used. Negates any blindness status caused by moisture in the air.
The user has learned to control their chakra in a fine manner which allows them to create an additional mirror image per rank of the technique it is executed with. These additional images do not increase the strength of the parent technique.

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:59 pm
Mattysandwich

User ImageUser Image

"Well everyone was kung-fu fighting...duh nuh nuh nuh nuh nuhnuh" He muttered out as his fuzzy cheek seemed to sink even deeper into the palm which rested, propped up, on the bar. It had been over thirty minutes since he had ordered his Fish-on-a-stick and it STILL hadn't come. Well, to be fair, it wasn't like a dozen portions was that easy to throw together but he was hungry dammit! To kill time, he ordered a third beer and down the pint in two long gulps- belching loudly at the tail end. In his peripheral vision he caught the man next to him staring- an older man with a receding hairline and pronounced paunch. Karuto probably cut the striking figure sitting next to him at the bar; this one-armed seven foot ten beast of a man who had made the seat creak with agony beneath his chiseled bottom. Instead of pretending not to notice, Karuto turned to the man and smiled sheepishly "Ah! That's the ticket, ey friend?"

Well, as things tend to with Karuto, one thing led to another and the two ended up hitting it off! After several beers, a plate of Fish-on-a-sticks and multiple harrowing sea tales from the gentlemen who introduced himself as Paul, Karuto excused himself. As he stepped out into the streets, the Raiken had a grin as wide as the horizon on his face. New friends, a fully belly, and a very good buzz- what more could life provide?

A siren. A siren was apparently the answer. Wait...when did Saishiwaji get a siren?! He pondered the electrical capacity of the remote fishing village for a brief moment before mentally filing it in the 'Questions for Later' section of his brain, right behind 'How many chicken nuggets do I weigh?'

Oh, right, siren! He lazily. followed the trail of poorly armed men and turned his gaze towards the seaside horizon, upon which were several dozen ships. He squinted trying to make out what their purposes here was, but all he saw was colored smudged 'Dammit beer, you win again.' While he couldn't see exactly what was going on, what he DID notice was the person who seemed to materialize on top of the bouncing waves- putting himself between the metaphorical storm and the literal safe haven. 'Well, ain't that a sight'

As the kid unleashed his torrent of water, he'd hear a rather gruff voice call out behind him "Hey-yo. Kid. You, uh, need a hand? I got one to spa-hiccup-are. F*CK! I got the hic-hiccup-cups. Wow this is awk-hiccup-kward." If Toki turned he would find a slightly inebriated Karuto unsteadily standing around 10 feet behind him, precariously balancing on the rumbling ocean. The once legendary Sannin looked, more or less, like a street bum. Long unkept hair framed a dirty and weather-beaten face. His beard was unkempt and ragged, doing little better than the patched and travel-worn clothes he wore. What the shinobi would think of him? Well, it would be interesting regardless.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 3:12 pm
User ImageUser Image

As Toki rose from his hopefully successful ninjutsu, the young man heard a voice from someone who did not belong to the island. He turned, and his eyes shifted over with a rose colored tint. He couldn't believe it. The towering man of seven feet. The red jumpsuit. The bulging muscles which could be mistaken for tree trunks. It was the legendary Uzushiogakure and Konoha hero, not to mention the inspiration of the Raiken Raiders whom Toki was representing on his briefs, Karuto Raiken! Stories of this man and his incredible taijutsu prowess lived on in fame within the village. The dojo was named after his incredible physique and prowess. This was a miracle of miracles! He had the world's strongest "Well... kind of." He began. "To start off, I was just a genin in Konoha when all of the sudden I was like, 'You know? I studied sensory in the academy, so let me try to do some!' So I make my eye ball go all around the village and then all of the sudden, BAM! Devastation at the village gates! So I scream my head off and Alice, that this super awesome warrior lady who's big on shield was like, 'In the name of truth, justice, and everything the village stands for, I must bravely put my life at risk and dare oppose the sinister forces which threaten our village.' And then I think, 'Damn. I'm a ninja too. I know I only graduated a week ago, but I still have to try, right?' So I go to the gates, and there were these three scary rogue people. One had these scary glowy eyes and she was like, 'Oh look how scary I am! I am so witty with my cool quips which will sink through your skin like blood from a wound.' And then there was this other person in a bone mask who was like, 'I'm so ******** crazy that I'm going to throw bones all around and slice and dice with them!' And this one almost killed me! But then Alice came in and protected me, and then I threw a kunai at him. And I hit him! But then this really attractive guy, a bit too old for me though, came behind me and made my arm numb! This guy was like, 'Toki, I know your name and I also am going to bastardize your religion to suite my own needs. By the way I'm really pretty.' And I took offense to that because like, my religion is REALLY important to me! So I threw a hundred shuriken at him and disappear. However, he tracks me down, but then I outsmart him by saying that I am going to let him do his super shady stuff if he doesn't pursue me. It works, and then once I get them off my trail I go to the village to report them! But that's when the bad guys played their trap card and revealed that they had three more bad guys within in the village! One of those bad guys made the guard tower go up in black flames. Desperate to track down the rogues, I go back to the gate but they're already gone! I run into the land of fire but they're more gone than the final installment of the blind love novella series! So then I tried to track them down by using Uzushiogakure and the natives of Saishowaji as a starting point, but as soon as I walked in they were in the middle of a coup! I'm actually surprised you didn't notice it. Than again, maybe the beer helps. I've never drank since you know, it's illegal for me to. Anyway, the TLDR of that whole ordeal is that the former tea Daiymo Chahito was given land by the land of fire daiymo, which includes the Uzu islands. He was doing shady s**t but then these people were like, 'Oh hell nah!' And then they killed his guards dead who were trying to force them into slavery. So then they sent a negotiator, who was the queen's grandson, the captain of the guard's betrothed, and also the prince of the island, but Chahito captured him and is probably doing really bad things to him. So the goal is that we have to get him back and somehow negotiate with Chahito to stop being a giant jerk. Unfortunately, as I went on the way to negotiate that, the ships came in ready to attack. So I pushed them back to break the tension, and then you showed up! But to answer your question, I need to get the prince back, find out what the queen knows about the rogues who attacked Konoha, and then extort the reason why the rogues attacked Konoha in the first place."

Toki said all of this in nearly one extended breath. Transformation techniques were used to transform into each character introduced, which meant that Karuto now knew what Alice and Chai looked like, as well as the cloaked figures of Ito and Rabu. Toki took a long breath as he smiled and stood with his hands on his side. "Any questions?" He asked nonchalantly.

Stats: Strength: 4 l Speed: 10 l Agility: 10 l Endurance: 0
Actions:
▱▰▱
▱▰▱ Water Torrent Technique [ Suise no Jutsu ] | Rank A
The user creates a small torrent of water that moves along the ground at a high speed and can carry opponents away with it. If there is a sizable body of water nearby, or the user's Mizu Soujuu is up to the task, the size of the torrent can be quite large. Otherwise, the torrent is smaller and more specific at up to [50] feet, able to target one opponent or straight line of opponents. Can be Korabo'd with Mizu Soujuu to increase the size to [100] feet. Potentially, a handful of bones can be completely broken on impact.
▱▰▱ ▱▰▱ Body Flicker Technique [ Shunshin no Jutsu ] | Rank D

Personal Attributes:
Passive Abilities:
▱▰▱ Flame Breathing Pattern [ Kaen Kokyū Hōhō ] | Rank D | Training
The user is accustomed to the unique and various breaths that it takes to perform physical attacks as well as to channel chakra. This allows the user to passively detect when an offensive action is about to occur, giving them a [1] point increase in agility per body rank of the user. Additionally, once every three posts, the user is able to defend against an offensive activation without utilizing an activation.
▱▰▱ Keep Silent [ Shizukani ] | Rank S | Training
During a post where a smoke related technique is utilized and the user is concealed within it, the user is able to remove all hints of their presence. Opponents who are attempting to locate or interact with the user have the same difficulties as though they were suffering deafness and tier four blindness, additionally removing the smell of the user. This effectively removes their presence from even sensory class ninja and dojutsu.
▱▰▱ Flame Attunement [ Chōsei Sa Reta Honō ] | Rank C | Training
By practicing the style's many forms, the user has learned to reduce the chakra needed for equal results by finite control. This reduces the required chakra by 5 per rank for complex techniques that channel elemental powers. In addition, this does not reduce the potency of the user's techniques in collisions.
▱▰▱Flames of Deception [ Kyogi no Hi ] | Rank C | Training
Once per post when using a technique from this style after the user completes this training, a C Ranked elemental clone of the user may be created in their place as they move out of sight in some manner through role play. This costs no activation but requires a C Rank amount of chakra each time done. These clones have access to C Rank and below Basic Combat Skills. In addition, each of these clones, upon being stricken with a value equal or greater to C Rank explode, sending their specific element flying outward fifteen feet. Each clone requires an E Ranked Upkeep per post.

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Dexterous Prince

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:28 pm
User Image

▱▰▱Chahito huffed as he felt his ships being pushed back by the current. He held his hand up and signalled to all of the other ships to remain where they were pushed toward. His ship, however, was steered directly to the shore so that he may communicate with the tribesmen and the shinobi who attacked his ships. He clapped his hands twice before striking a "woe is me" pose and grabbed his signature feather fan. For some reason, a sailor was playing a song on a grand piano all of the sudden in the background. "They say...the price of my war's not a price that they're willing to pay...INSAAANE! You cheat with the Leaf and now I'm fighting with fire and with tea...I'm so BLUE!" Chahito stomped his foot on the deck of his ship as he stared at Toki and Karuto. The moment he dramatically stomped his foot blue stage lights began shining on him from various fixed points on the ship, placing him under a resplendent azure spotlight. What Chahito was singing so dramatically about was the appearance of these Konoha shinobi at his conflict with the Saisho tribe. "I thought that we made an arrrrrangement when you went away...you are mine to subduuuuue!" Chahito sang to the armed monster-hunting Saisho who were likely prepared to attack him on the shore. He rolled his r's furiously to make his point. "Well even despite our estrrrrangement, I've got a small query for yooooooou...what comes next? Do you know how hard it is to lead? You'll be on your own! Do you have a clue what happens now?! Oceans RISE! Empires FAAAAALL! It's much harder when it's all your caaaaaaall." Chahito waved the fan to cool himself off as he got heated while talking down to the tribe and aiding shinobi. "When your people say they hate you...don't come crawling back to me!" Chahito took this all very personally as he pointed his fan at the Saisho queen on the shore. Once the piano stopped he pointed his fan around to point accusatorily and each one of his enemies and took a regal stance. "Now now, you won't have to worry about all that because you'll keep being good little monkeys who pick my bananas for me or I'll KILL ALL OF YOU! MOTHER EVERGREEN THIS WILL BE FUN! DA DA DA DA DA! ♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪" Chahito was even more manic as he danced around the ship in absolute glee at the prospect of slaughtering the Saisho tribe for questioning his authority. Meanwhile, guards surrounded him to protect him from any retaliation.

#d0f0c0
Dexterous Prince

Hurrak

Tenshuyami

HeadlessKoko

Mattysandwich

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2021 5:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

Toki was surprised as the water ninjutsu forced the man's ship to crash into the shore. He had hoped it would have pushed him away from the island, but at the very least this Chahito figure didn't seem to be provoking any immediate violence. In fact he was... singing? Toki shrugged forward as he looked at the situation. In less than two minutes of singing he knew exactly who Chahito was, and why he was such a problem. Toki's now deceased father, back when they lived in Uzushiogakure, used to call people like him, "musical." If his father ever lived to see Toki develop into himself, he was sure that he too would have been called, "musical" by the conservative man. However, since he was "musical", Toki figured that if he was going to stop this monster from being a evil tyrant who was exploiting his people, then he was going to have to play the game.

As soon as the song stopped, another started to play. The beat was more rhythmic, and it was being operated from one of the sirens which Toki hijacked as he came up with this plan. Careful to not get too close, Toki body flickered in a position which placed him in front of Chahito and his guards and standing between Saishowaji and their tribal culture. Once he appeared, Toki's snapped his fingers and made finger guns at Chahito and began.

"Right here, right now
I put the offer out
I don't want to chase you down
I know you see it."

Toki's thumbs then pointed back toward himself as he grabbed the open vest of his shirt and pulled it forward.

"You side with me
And choose democracy
we'll change your legacy but keep you happy."

Toki then did a pivot spin on his right foot as his arms expanded in a grandiose fashion.

"So trade that tyranny
For a little sympathy
And if it's crazy
Live a little crazy
You play it cynical
A king with taste insatiable
Or you can risk it all and see..."

Toki puffed his chest out and extended an arm out toward Chahito. He kept his left hand on his chest as he posed dramatically.

"Don't you want to get away
From the mean, cruel, part you always play?
Cause I got what you need
So come with me and take the ride
I'll take you to the other side!"

"Cause you can do like you do
Or you can do like me
Stay in the cage or you can finally take the key
Oh, damn! Suddenly you're free to fly
I'll take you to the other side!"

Chakra: 2,665 l Stamina: 2,665 l OOC:
Stats: Strength: 8 l Speed: 10 l Agility: 10 l Endurance: 8
Actions:
▱▰▱
▱▰▱

Personal Attributes:
Passive Abilities:
The user is accustomed to the unique and various breaths that it takes to perform physical attacks as well as to channel chakra. This allows the user to passively detect when an offensive action is about to occur, giving them a [1] point increase in agility per body rank of the user. Additionally, once every three posts, the user is able to defend against an offensive activation without utilizing an activation.
During a post where a smoke related technique is utilized and the user is concealed within it, the user is able to remove all hints of their presence. Opponents who are attempting to locate or interact with the user have the same difficulties as though they were suffering deafness and tier four blindness, additionally removing the smell of the user. This effectively removes their presence from even sensory class ninja and dojutsu.
▱▰▱ Order Secret: Redirection [ Chūmon no Himitsu: Ridairekushon ]| Rank A | Training
The user's tireless training with the Shield as a part of their everyday combat kit has taught them to effortlessly direct the force of an opponent's strike so that any of their added strength boosts being used when interacting with a shield is nullified.
▱▰▱ Order Secret: Arcane Wisdom [ Chūmon no Himitsu: Nankaina Chie ] | Rank S | Training
The user has mastered their chakra during combat. This focus and chakra control allows the user to deflect ninjutsu with shield techniques equal in cost and strength. Additionally, the Empowered Guard Stance is now able to block ninjutsu equally with their complex application
▱▰▱ Armored Shinobi | Rank S | Training
The user must complete 5 paragraphs of training per tier of their armor ( Light, Medium, Heavy ) in order to reap the benefits of this training. The user is able to move with their armor as though they did not have it's restrictions or drawbacks.
▱▰▱ Armored Champion | Rank S | Training
For each tier of armor ( Light, Medium, Heavy ) the user is wearing, they gain a [2] point increase to their endurance while in combat. If an armor piece is broken, this buffer is negated.
▱▰▱ Undertow | Rank D | Training
This training focuses on using movement when you attack, carrying that much more force. After this skill is trained, any attack that follows a dodge or evasive technique is treated as a counterattack, and the user's total bonus to agility can be attributed to the strength of the next attack. When this ability is performed it cannot be used the following post.
▱▰▱ Repeating Wave | Rank B | Training
The user's training has focused on their agility ability to strike while avoiding harm. Once every three posts, the user may utilize an offensive technique that targets a specific part of the target's body that would disrupt their attack. This offensive attack deals damage regularly but allows the user to use their remaining activations as offensive as well.
▱▰▱ Heavy Punch | Rank E | Training
The basis of the style, punch hard, punch first. The user is able to spend stamina in order to increase the strength of their punches for no activation. For each rank applied, a [1] point increase to strength is conferred.
▱▰▱ Invigorating Kaiser Armor Training | Rank B | Training
The user's armor retains it's former effects. Now, the armor emits a crackling, bright, white hot chakra that appears like a thin aura around the user. The chakra causes mild burns on contact. In addition, the user gains a [1] point increase to strength and speed per rank of the armor.
▱▰▱ Bolstering Kaiser Armor Training | Rank A | Training
This training adds to the previous effects of the Kaiser armor's technique. In addition to that, the target's armor now allows them to regenerate 10 stamina per rank of chakra applied to each technique while the armor is active. The user may not generate more stamina than their reserves may hold.
▱▰▱ Kaiser Armor Mastery | Rank S | Training
The final stage of training for the Kaiser Armor. In addition to it's previous effects, the Kaiser armor now causes searing burns upon contact that blister due to the crackling chakra. Additionally, the user's strength and speed are increased by [1] point per rank of the armor instead of it's original [1] point. Taijutsu and bukijutsu techniques used while this armor is active create shock waves five feet in the direction of the attack per rank of the technique.
▱▰▱ Acrobatic Mastery | Rank D | Training
Having practiced their art with great concentration, the user has learned to change direction of their whorl technique.After this training is complete, the user may use up to one technique per post that would lower the stats affecting their speed without suffering that reduction. The user gains the ability to use Somersault to evade once every three post without it consuming an activation, but only against opponents whose body rank is at or lower than the user’s.
▱▰▱ Perfecting Balance | Rank C | Training
Due to their various training requiring parkour style actions, the user is more stable. This training allows the user to withstand off balancing effects or knock back effects as though they were one rank lower in strength.
▱▰▱ Parkour Mastery | Rank A | Training
The user becomes one with their momentum, learning how to harness their body as an almost perfect machine. After completing this training, the user’s agility gain any and all bonuses afforded to their speed.
▱▰▱Spectral Movement [ Yūrei Idō ] | Rank A | Training
▱▰▱Flame Attunement [ Chōsei Sa Reta Honō ] | Rank C | Training
By practicing the style's many forms, the user has learned to reduce the chakra needed for equal results by finite control. This reduces the required chakra by 5 per rank for complex techniques that channel elemental powers. In addition, this does not reduce the potency of the user's techniques in collisions.
Once per post when using a technique from this style after the user completes this training, a C Ranked elemental clone of the user may be created in their place as they move out of sight in some manner through role play. This costs no activation but requires a C Rank amount of chakra each time done. These clones have access to C Rank and below Basic Combat Skills. In addition, each of these clones, upon being stricken with a value equal or greater to C Rank explode, sending their specific element flying outward fifteen feet. Each clone requires an E Ranked Upkeep per post.

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Dexterous Prince

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:20 pm
Mattysandwich

User ImageUser Image

When Toki began his long winded explanation of the current situation, Karuto stared back at him with a dim, disinterested, gaze. He was only slightly aware of what the kid was saying and was definitely not paying attention to the transformations nor even the oncoming ships. No, his mind was else where for he had just seen one of the largest Tuna's he had ever laid eyes on swimming underneath Toki's feet and now all he could think about was a well cooked fillet. So, it wasn't until the Kid finished and vanished off to conduct his musical battle that Karuto snapped back into reality "Wha-huh? Sorry I dozed off- WAIT hey come back!"

Karuto followed behind Toki, watching his musical retort. Karuto was never one for the arts and couldn't tell what exactly was going on here. He walked up to Toki and bent down so they were eye level. The Raiken jerked a thumb towards Chahito "So, is this the guy that needs a good deck in the schnoz?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 9:43 am
User ImageUser Image
Chahito exclaimed loudly at the notion of being sung to. Only he had the authority to break into musical when he wanted to do something dramatic! However, as he readied his soldiers to obliterate the singing twink, Karuto's no nonsense request for violence took over. It was for this reason that Chahito decided to hold his fan to his face as though it was a microphone.

"Okay, small kid. You want to cut me in. Well I have no qualms in saying that won't happen. So thanks, but no. I think I'm good to go. Because these savages are mine for milkin'."

Chahito folded his arms as he smiled condescending at the boy.

"While I enjoy your ruse, and echo out your muse, you grasp at nothing, really it's nothing. Because I own these isles, and my money just stockpiles, I have no need to talk to youuuuuuu."

Chahito proceeded to step on top of the shoulders of one of his soldiers in order to sing down at Toki.

"Don't you know that I'm okay, with this uptown part I get to play? Because I got what I need and I don't want to take the ride; I don't want to see the other side."

"So go and do like you do, and go and leave me be. I own the cage so don't need to take the key. Oh, damn, can't you see I'm doing fine? I don't need to see the other side."

Toki looked up as he pleaded for his people. His voice and face reflected his sincerity.

"Now is this really how you wanted to succeed? Riots and murder, open fire and greed?"

Chahito snickered.

"If I got mixed up with you then I'd be the talk of the town. Disgraced and disowned, another one of you clowns."

Toki smiled as he placed his hands on his heart.

"But you can finally breathe a little, finally laugh a little. Just let me give you the freedom to wake you up, and cure your aching. Push these walls that keep you shaking, now that's a deal that seems worth taking!"

"But I guess I'll leave that up to you...."

Chahito lowered himself from the shoulders of his guard. He knew where this was going. Therefore, it was time for damage control.

"We'll its intriguing but to go would cost me greatly. So what percentage of this show would I be taking?"

Now it was Toki's turn to smirk. He looked to the village queen who gave him a nod.

"Fair enough, you want a piece of all of the action. I'll give you seven we can shake and make it happen!"

Chahito loudly gasped at the low percentage.

"II wasn't born this morning, eighteen will have me join!"

Toki loudly barked back with an exaggerated face.

"Why don't you just ask for the ryo on the coin?"

Chahito approached Toki without his guards as he got closer and closer to the young boy's face with every word.

"Fifteen."
"I'd do eight."
"Twelve."
"Maybe nine."
"Ten."

The two were inches from each other's face, and two smiles formed in unison. The two then maneuvered themselves back to back as they continued to sing.

"Don't you want to get away"
"To a whole new, part you get to play"
"Cause I got what you need."
"So come with me and take the ride."
"To the other side!"

The two's duet ended with a beautiful mixture of melodies. Chahito, still looking forlorn at the sequence of events, shuffled back to his ship. As it was readying to port, as one last notion of resent for the islanders, he kicked off the side of his deck the prince negotiator he had in his possession. Of course Toki disappeared and caught him before he fell, and at point the entire battalion of ships left the port.

Bringing the young man in his arms, Toki walked him to the village chief. There was crowds of cheering and celebration that what looked to be the beginning of war was now instead the blooming of peace. As revels started to parade the street, Toki took a moment to directly engage Karuto. "The queen promised me any information on the rogues who attacked Konoha. I am going to track them down. If you want to join me that's fine. Otherwise, I think I can do this on my own." He said with a smile. While the idea of having the famed Karuto Raiken was something which gave him the initial courage to handle these negotiations, he realized that at this point he did feel comfortable in his abilities. That he was able to disarm a political situation and make peace without raising a fist. And as much as he hated the group who attacked his village, he didn't want to raise a fist to them either. He just needed to know why people could be so selfish that they mindlessly harmed others for their own satisfaction. That was why Toki was on this mission, and Karuto could either choose to join alongside him, or go back to where the fight was going to be.

Chakra: 2,665 l Stamina: 2,665 l OOC:
Stats: Strength: 8 l Speed: 10 l Agility: 10 l Endurance: 8
Actions:
▱▰▱
▱▰▱

Personal Attributes:
Passive Abilities:
▱▰▱ Order Secret: Redirection [ Chūmon no Himitsu: Ridairekushon ]| Rank A | Training
The user's tireless training with the Shield as a part of their everyday combat kit has taught them to effortlessly direct the force of an opponent's strike so that any of their added strength boosts being used when interacting with a shield is nullified.
▱▰▱ Order Secret: Arcane Wisdom [ Chūmon no Himitsu: Nankaina Chie ] | Rank S | Training
The user has mastered their chakra during combat. This focus and chakra control allows the user to deflect ninjutsu with shield techniques equal in cost and strength. Additionally, the Empowered Guard Stance is now able to block ninjutsu equally with their complex application
▱▰▱ Armored Shinobi | Rank S | Training
The user must complete 5 paragraphs of training per tier of their armor ( Light, Medium, Heavy ) in order to reap the benefits of this training. The user is able to move with their armor as though they did not have it's restrictions or drawbacks.
▱▰▱ Armored Champion | Rank S | Training
For each tier of armor ( Light, Medium, Heavy ) the user is wearing, they gain a [2] point increase to their endurance while in combat. If an armor piece is broken, this buffer is negated.
▱▰▱ Undertow | Rank D | Training
This training focuses on using movement when you attack, carrying that much more force. After this skill is trained, any attack that follows a dodge or evasive technique is treated as a counterattack, and the user's total bonus to agility can be attributed to the strength of the next attack. When this ability is performed it cannot be used the following post.
▱▰▱ Repeating Wave | Rank B | Training
The user's training has focused on their agility ability to strike while avoiding harm. Once every three posts, the user may utilize an offensive technique that targets a specific part of the target's body that would disrupt their attack. This offensive attack deals damage regularly but allows the user to use their remaining activations as offensive as well.
▱▰▱ Heavy Punch | Rank E | Training
The basis of the style, punch hard, punch first. The user is able to spend stamina in order to increase the strength of their punches for no activation. For each rank applied, a [1] point increase to strength is conferred.
▱▰▱ Invigorating Kaiser Armor Training | Rank B | Training
The user's armor retains it's former effects. Now, the armor emits a crackling, bright, white hot chakra that appears like a thin aura around the user. The chakra causes mild burns on contact. In addition, the user gains a [1] point increase to strength and speed per rank of the armor.
▱▰▱ Bolstering Kaiser Armor Training | Rank A | Training
This training adds to the previous effects of the Kaiser armor's technique. In addition to that, the target's armor now allows them to regenerate 10 stamina per rank of chakra applied to each technique while the armor is active. The user may not generate more stamina than their reserves may hold.
▱▰▱ Kaiser Armor Mastery | Rank S | Training
The final stage of training for the Kaiser Armor. In addition to it's previous effects, the Kaiser armor now causes searing burns upon contact that blister due to the crackling chakra. Additionally, the user's strength and speed are increased by [1] point per rank of the armor instead of it's original [1] point. Taijutsu and bukijutsu techniques used while this armor is active create shock waves five feet in the direction of the attack per rank of the technique.
▱▰▱ Acrobatic Mastery | Rank D | Training
Having practiced their art with great concentration, the user has learned to change direction of their whorl technique.After this training is complete, the user may use up to one technique per post that would lower the stats affecting their speed without suffering that reduction. The user gains the ability to use Somersault to evade once every three post without it consuming an activation, but only against opponents whose body rank is at or lower than the user’s.
▱▰▱ Perfecting Balance | Rank C | Training
Due to their various training requiring parkour style actions, the user is more stable. This training allows the user to withstand off balancing effects or knock back effects as though they were one rank lower in strength.
▱▰▱ Parkour Mastery | Rank A | Training
The user becomes one with their momentum, learning how to harness their body as an almost perfect machine. After completing this training, the user’s agility gain any and all bonuses afforded to their speed.
▱▰▱Spectral Movement [ Yūrei Idō ] | Rank A | Training
▱▰▱Flame Attunement [ Chōsei Sa Reta Honō ] | Rank C | Training

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Dexterous Prince

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:33 am
User ImageUser Image
So after doing a whole bunch of things on the peak of the volcano and making a new blue friend, Toki returned to Karuto. He wasn't sure if he was still drunk or not, but if he was sober then Toki owed it to him to inform him of the situation. "Hey! I'm going to go to Tanigakure to try and track down these rogues. It is the rogue home place thingie, so that seems like the best bet." He said enthusiastically. Vee Might mirrored his enthusiasm. "Yeah! It's going to be an adventure! I hope there's a treasure at the end. The best adventures have treasure at the end." He said, mostly to himself. Toki chimed along with, "Well the best treasure are the friends we make along the way. Also big booty, but mostly friendship." He said with a resounding nod. Regardless, the boat was leaving, and so was Toki. "Catch you when I see you!" He sang as he disappeared.

Toki:Chakra: 2,665 l Stamina: 2,665 l OOC:
Stats: Strength: 8 l Speed: 10 l Agility: 12 l Endurance: 8
Vee Might:Chakra: 3,850 l Stamina: 3,850 l OOC:
Stats: Strength: 8 l Speed: 10 l Agility: 10 l Endurance: 10
Akashi:Chakra: 255 l Stamina: 255 l OOC:
Stats: Strength: 0 l Speed: 0 l Agility: 0 l Endurance: 5
Actions (Toki):
▱▰▱
▱▰▱

Actions (Vee Might):
▱▰▱
▱▰▱
▱▰▱

Actions (Akashi):
▱▰▱
▱▰▱
▱▰▱

Personal Attributes (Toki):
▱▰▱ Sleight of hands | Allows for Toki to seal away anything on his person, even while in combat. Typical rules for the enclosing technique still apply.
▱▰▱ The Grand Order | Status effects affect the templar by [1] tier lower at a minimum of tier 1 when defending their religion's faithful and their houses of worship. This PA is only obtained by grand templars and is automatically obtained once that title is granted.
▱▰▱ Always prepared! | Toki can use a kunai or dagger instead of a katana / one sword focused bukijutsu style. Cannot be used with any techniques of which it would not make any sense to the technique applied.
▱▰▱ Anime Armor | Allows for Toki to manifest his chakra in an aura around himself based off of his chakra color. This manifestation takes the properties of heavy armor, which includes all of its positive and negative features.
▱▰▱ Genetic Palette | With intensive genetic therapy and strong blood, this character is able to possess more than one transplant. This allows the character up to two transplants total, of any of the three categories.
▱▰▱ Blessings of Valor | As a world-famous hero, you are forever bestowed with an extra reward in arc, timeskip, and guildwide events.

Personal Attributes (Vee Might):
▱▰▱ Connected | Vee Might is able to combine himself into the summoning scrolls unique to the custom scroll crafting. This allows him to take the unique features of the summon (the additional chakra / stamina, the additional stats, and the abilities and unique moves to it) at the cost of the summon and the pet acting independently. Only occurs while a summon is summoned.
▱▰▱ Vee Endurance | Vee Might's endurance is increased by 2 to a possible maximum of 10.
▱▰▱ Heroic Spirit | Vee Might is able to gain legendary armor summons gain one rank lower than the rank of the tamer.
▱▰▱ The Grand Order | Status effects affect the templar by [1] tier lower at a minimum of tier 1 when defending their religion's faithful and their houses of worship. This PA is only obtained by grand templars and is automatically obtained once that title is granted.

Passive Abilities (Toki):
▱▰▱ Collaboration [ Korabo ] | This technique allows the user to combine two techniques together in order to create a single, stronger technique. Both activations of the lesser techniques must be paid along with their original cost from the person casting the technique. If the techniques combining originate from separate individuals, both individuals must have this technique and be able to use techniques equal to their partner's body rank. Two techniques of equal rank fused will become a technique of power one rank higher. So two B-ranked techniques fuse to make one A-ranked technique. Furthermore, two techniques separated by one rank in power will take the rank power of the higher rank, but will eliminate any potential weaknesses of the two techniques, and give the fusion the property of overwhelming. So if a B-ranked an a C-ranked technique were fused through the use of Korabo, then the technique would be B-ranked power with the property of overwhelming to techniques of the same rank. Finally, the rules for what techniques can be fused are as followed. The first rule is that the two techniques need to fulfill the same general purpose. For example, two projectile techniques can be fused together through the use of Korabo. However, an elemental shield and projectile technique cannot be fused together. Second of all, if two techniques of the same elemental property, or the same technique performed twice, are fused then the two techniques maintain their elemental strength and weaknesses. If two techniques with differing elements are fused, then the fusion loses all elemental strength and weaknesses. Finally, techniques can only be fused of different elements so long as they are complimentary elements, aka elements which have no elemental strength or weakness against each other. The only exception is if you fuse a technique with one of one rank higher, and the technique of one rank higher is of a weaker elemental property than the element which is stronger. An example is if you wanted to fuse a C-ranked water ninjutsu with a fire ninjutsu, then the fire ninjutsu would have to be B-ranked. In this example, the jutsu would treat the B-ranked fireball as C-ranked, and thus two fused would act as a B-ranked technique. Techniques fused either have to be of the same rank, or one rank difference. Finally, despite the leaning toward ninjutsu, this technique allows one to fuse complex and spiritual tai and bukijutsu as well. For complex techniques, treat it's fusion with ninjutsu as the example with two opposing elements fusing, (aka, if you want to fuse a B-ranked complex punch with a ninjutsu, then the ninjutsu would have to be C-ranked). Medical ninjutsu can also be korabo'd, but only with other medical techniques.
▱▰▱ Seal Connection [ Fuuin Tsunagu ] l Allows for the korabo, or the dual activation, of two activated seals. The seals may be used as two separate attacks where only one requires an activation, or allows the user to unseal their seal and combine the two attacks together into one korabo strike. Standard korabo rules apply. The rank eligible for this technique is defined by the rank of korabo the user has.
▱▰▱ Flame Breathing Pattern l The user is accustomed to the unique and various breaths that it takes to perform physical attacks as well as to channel chakra. This allows the user to passively detect when an offensive action is about to occur, giving them a [1] point increase in agility per body rank of the user. Additionally, once every three posts, the user is able to defend against an offensive activation without utilizing an activation.
▱▰▱ Sight through Smoke l The practitioner grows accustomed to the way smoke flows around them and others. The user's vision is no longer hindered by smoke or fog.
▱▰▱ Keep Silent l During a post where a smoke related technique is utilized and the user is concealed within it, the user is able to remove all hints of their presence. Opponents who are attempting to locate or interact with the user have the same difficulties as though they were suffering deafness and tier four blindness, additionally removing the smell of the user. This effectively removes their presence from even sensory class ninja and dojutsu.
▱▰▱ Order Secret: Redirection l The user's tireless training with the Shield as a part of their everyday combat kit has taught them to effortlessly direct the force of an opponent's strike so that any of their added strength boosts being used when interacting with a shield is nullified.
▱▰▱ Order Secret: Arcane Wisdom l The user has mastered their chakra during combat. This focus and chakra control allows the user to deflect ninjutsu with shield techniques equal in cost and strength. Additionally, the Empowered Guard Stance is now able to block ninjutsu equally with their complex application
▱▰▱ Armored Shinobi | The user must complete 5 paragraphs of training per tier of their armor ( Light, Medium, Heavy ) in order to reap the benefits of this training. The user is able to move with their armor as though they did not have it's restrictions or drawbacks.
▱▰▱ Armored Champion | For each tier of armor ( Light, Medium, Heavy ) the user is wearing, they gain a [2] point increase to their endurance while in combat. If an armor piece is broken, this buffer is negated.
▱▰▱ Undertow | This training focuses on using movement when you attack, carrying that much more force. After this skill is trained, any attack that follows a dodge or evasive technique is treated as a counterattack, and the user's total bonus to agility can be attributed to the strength of the next attack. When this ability is performed it cannot be used the following post.
▱▰▱ Repeating Wave l The user's training has focused on their agility ability to strike while avoiding harm. Once every three posts, the user may utilize an offensive technique that targets a specific part of the target's body that would disrupt their attack. This offensive attack deals damage regularly but allows the user to use their remaining activations as offensive as well.
▱▰▱ Heavy Punch | The basis of the style, punch hard, punch first. The user is able to spend stamina in order to increase the strength of their punches for no activation. For each rank applied, a [1] point increase to strength is conferred.
▱▰▱ Invigorating Kaiser Armor Training | The user's armor retains it's former effects. Now, the armor emits a crackling, bright, white hot chakra that appears like a thin aura around the user. The chakra causes mild burns on contact. In addition, the user gains a [1] point increase to strength and speed per rank of the armor.
▱▰▱ Bolstering Kaiser Armor Training | This training adds to the previous effects of the Kaiser armor's technique. In addition to that, the target's armor now allows them to regenerate 10 stamina per rank of chakra applied to each technique while the armor is active. The user may not generate more stamina than their reserves may hold.
▱▰▱ Kaiser Armor Mastery | The final stage of training for the Kaiser Armor. In addition to it's previous effects, the Kaiser armor now causes searing burns upon contact that blister due to the crackling chakra. Additionally, the user's strength and speed are increased by [1] point per rank of the armor instead of it's original [1] point. Taijutsu and bukijutsu techniques used while this armor is active create shock waves five feet in the direction of the attack per rank of the technique.
▱▰▱ Acrobatic Mastery | Having practiced their art with great concentration, the user has learned to change direction of their whorl technique.After this training is complete, the user may use up to one technique per post that would lower the stats affecting their speed without suffering that reduction. The user gains the ability to use Somersault to evade once every three post without it consuming an activation, but only against opponents whose body rank is at or lower than the user’s.
▱▰▱ Perfecting Balance | Due to their various training requiring parkour style actions, the user is more stable. This training allows the user to withstand off balancing effects or knock back effects as though they were one rank lower in strength.
▱▰▱ Parkour Mastery | The user becomes one with their momentum, learning how to harness their body as an almost perfect machine. After completing this training, the user’s agility gain any and all bonuses afforded to their speed.
▱▰▱Spectral Movement | After countless hours of practicing skills that utilize chakra pathways, the user is capable of leaving phantasms of their own body at the end of every phantom slayer technique they perform for no additional cost. These are considered E rank phantasms, effecting only sight.
▱▰▱Flame Attunement l By practicing the style's many forms, the user has learned to reduce the chakra needed for equal results by finite control. This reduces the required chakra by 5 per rank for complex techniques that channel elemental powers. In addition, this does not reduce the potency of the user's techniques in collisions.
▱▰▱Flames of Deception l Once per post when using a technique from this style after the user completes this training, a C Ranked elemental clone of the user may be created in their place as they move out of sight in some manner through role play. This costs no activation but requires a C Rank amount of chakra each time done. These clones have access to C Rank and below Basic Combat Skills. In addition, each of these clones, upon being stricken with a value equal or greater to C Rank explode, sending their specific element flying outward fifteen feet. Each clone requires an E Ranked Upkeep per post.
▱▰▱Shuriken Hunter | The user's scavenging skills ensure that they are always able to find new shuriken lying about and retrieve their used weapons. This ensures they never carry less than 200 small projectile weapons.
▱▰▱Cluster Training | The user's lengthy use of the bow has taught them to seamlessly fire an additional arrow for each arrow they would fire normally for a technique so long as they have the reserves to do so.
▱▰▱Shrapnel Arrow Creation | The user takes a knife, widdling away at an arrow to create weaknesses in it's design. Doing so allows the user to create shrapnel arrows. These arrows cost nothing additional during a technique to be used with them however upon contact they explode and send wooden and metal shrapnel into anything within five feet of it's location. This technique may be used outside of combat to create arrows for later use. Converts arrows at a 1 to 1 ratio.
▱▰▱Cicada Shell | After learning the Shadow Clone Technique from the maruton list, the user may cast the Shadow Clone technique in conjunction with techniques from this style to replace mirror images with the clones. Casting Shadow Clones in this manner does not consume an activation.
▱▰▱ Multi-Mirror Image Training | The user has learned to control their chakra in a fine manner which allows them to create an additional mirror image per rank of the technique it is executed with. These additional images do not increase the strength of the parent technique.

Passive Abilities (Akashi):
▱▰▱ Return l Toki is able to substitute Akashi with any thrown weapon attack. Akashi can then return to the Toki's shoulder immediately after with an E-ranked amount of stamina.

Dexterous Prince

◄ 火║﹁The Land of Fire﹂

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff