Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2020 12:32 pm
The arena lights dim and a spotlight shines on the arena entrance as Weak Aside by Bloodbath blasts out of the arena speakers.

♫We're born to reign as masters
To ashes we'll burn the pastures
Repell their ways back to nothingness♫

Loud boos are heard from the crowd as Cartwright enters the arena wearing a black robe which shines in the light thanks to the red sequins that are all over it. Cartwright basks in the spotlight, looking towards the fans and embracing the jeers. He is joined by The Blood Imbruer, Gary Guitar and The Jester.

♫Chaos in symmetry
This glorious victory
In darkness only we can see♫

The Ferocious Four make their way towards the ring, Cartwright looking particularly happy.

♫Transcend with rage of the elite
The new order come to rise and shine
Write new history as we wipe and delete
An urge to rid this world of human waste
Weak aside♫

Cartwright asks for a microphone before The Ferocious Four enter the ring.

Cartwright: "I am so excited for what is about to occur! It's going to be so much fun for me!"

Why is Cartwright so happy?

Cartwright: "But it won't be any fun without the man of the hour joining us inside this ring!"

Cartwright turns to the arena entrance.

Cartwright: "So General Manager Cyrus, I hope you are dressed to compete! If not, that's too bad, because it is now time for THE ULTIMATE PUNISHMENT!"

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 12:13 pm
The epic opening guitar rift of Welcome to Jungle suddenly rung out over the PA.

Oh my god... Wooooooooooooaah!

Beams of red light danced on stage in rhythm of the music, exciting the crowds.

Welcome to the jungle we've got fun and games

We got everything you want honey, we know the names

We are the people that can find whatever you may need

If you got the money, honey we got your disease

Finally, stepping onto the stage was the man himself, Cyrus Leone and he was clad in his signature duster! Along with him, he had a duffel bag slung over his shoulder and his barbed wire steel chair in his free hand.
User Image
The Untamed Lion gazed up at the audience and raised his chair up over his head, glancing along the arena at the thousands of cheering fans with his one good eye. Cyrus leaned the chair against his shoulder and walked halfway down the ramp, now focused on the ring. He paced down the ramp, stopping at the bottom of the ramp, and silently stared up at the Ferocious Four.

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2020 5:10 pm
Cartwright motions for Cyrus to get into the ring, for that is where the punishment shall take place!

Cartwright: "It's no good you being out there! I want you inside this squared circle so that I can be the fine gentleman that I am and tell you what is going to happen to you tonight to your face!"

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 2:51 pm

Walt: "Who is Cartwright kidding? You'd be a idiot to go into a ring with F4!"
Jeff: "This is professional as it gets, Cyrus just needs to get in and get this over with."

Setting his duffel bag down just outside the ring, the General Manager leaped up onto the apron, staring at the Ferocious Four. Finally, Cyrus bent over to slip into the ring through the ropes. With his chair, the Lion suddenly pounced, wildly swinging for everyone in the ring.

Walt: "The boss is going in swinging!"

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 5:47 pm
The Ferocious Four have to exit the ring quickly from this chair-swinging maniac of a General Manager.

Cartwright: "That wasn't very gentlemanly!"

Cartwright is still so happy though, Cyrus' reactions is making this all the more fun for him.

Cartwright: "You should think about setting a better example to your roster and the fans! Throw the chair out of the ring, you're only extending your agony acting like this!"

Walt: "Cyrus sure is taking his time to get his match started!"

Jeff: "He must be terrified! I would be too! Who knows what match Cartwright has in mind for him?!"

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2020 8:10 pm
Jeff: "Now that was just uncalled for!"

"Stupid, worthless assholes..."
Cheers echoed throughout the arena for the Lion after getting rid of the Ferocious Four. Cyrus set the chair down in the center of the ring and reached into his duster pockets as he approached one of the corners. It was clear the Englishman was going to drag this out as long as he could, until the last moments of the show. After leaning back into the turnbuckle, he finally produced a cigar from his coat pocket.

Jeff: "A cigar?! He's going to smoke that now?!"
Walt: "Smoke 'em if you got 'em!"

The Lion glanced down at Cart for a moment as he bit down on the cigar. "Whenever you're ready, p***k." He looked away as he lit the smoke.

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 5:17 am
Cartwright: "Since you're acting like the MORON that you are, I will have to make THE ULTIMATE PUNISHMENT announcement here!"

Cartwright continues to giggle with glee. Cyrus is already having the worst night of his life and nothing has started yet!

Cartwright: "The following SLAUGHTER is scheduled for ONE FALL and is held under TORNADO RULES! Introducing first....that knob in the ring who's giving himself lung cancer!"

The crowd cheers for the loony sitting in the ring.

Jeff: "Excellent ring announcing skills by The Untouchable One!"

Walt: "He called Cyrus a knob!"

Jeff: "Well, Cartwright's not wrong about that!"

Cartwright: "His opponents....THE FEROCIOUS FOUR!"

What a surprise!

Cartwright: "But that's not all! If you thought that that was a nightmarish situation already...it gets worse! Competing against the worst General Manager of all time with us...The Marines!"

Walt: "No way! The Marines?!"

Jeff: "Of course! The Marines have always had a problem with Power! With Leone's! Just like everyone does!"

Projectbloody

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 1:26 pm
If I could speak I’d tell you all my fears and depravations
If I could feel I’d take away your pain
If I could bleed I’d show you all my scars and imperfections
If I could breathe I’d hold you in my veins
You’ve got me feeling like an animal beat down in fear and paralyzed
You’ve got me feeling like I have no other hand to hold in this assisted suicide

“Let You Down” By Seether roars through out the arena as The Marines made their way to stage. The Marines are greeted by an over whelming cheering from the fans. Kodiak's is wearing light brown short, the GWA World Heavyweight championship belt around his waist and light blue high tops.

Creeker came out shirtless and is wearing light brown jeans and light brown combat boots. The Marines stares down the ramp toward chaos the unfolding in front of them. As the announcer begins to announce them.

“Coming down to the ring weighing in at total 475 lbs,” The Announcer says "THE MARINES!”

The Marines walks down the ramp giving fans high five to the fans that stuck out their hands. The Marines slide into the ring with Cyrus. The Marines stood in front of The GM with disinterest in this match.

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2020 1:35 pm
Cartwright: "ALSO competing with The Ferocious Four and The Marines..."

The crowd begins to loudly boo Cartwright for how unfair this match is going to be. Cartwright smiles at the General Managers misfortune. Cyrus must be writing his will!

Walt: "Oh come on! This is getting ridiculous!"

Jeff: "No it's not! This is exactly what Cyrus signed-up for! Any match for Cyrus can be booked by Cartwright and this is the match he is choosing to book! It's completely within the rules!"

Cartwright: "....the team that tried their best to become GWA World Tag Team Champions at Death Trap....The Umbra's!"

Damien Umbra

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 4:03 pm
the titantron goes out and the arena is left in darkness.

Monster by Skillet begins to play as red and blue lights flash. Flames burst up intermittently on the stage. On the titantron, a haunting image of Damien Umbra, in his robes, are shown. He's locked in a dark room, with a sole candle as his light, staring at a door.

The secret side of me, I never let you see
I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it
It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls
It comes awake and I can't control it
Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

the titantron shows Lionel opening the door and Damien bursts out.

I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin
I must confess that I feel like a monster
I hate what I've become, the nightmare's just begun
I must confess that I feel like a monster

I, I feel like a monster
I, I feel like a monster

the flames continue to spring up as Damien and Lionel step out into view, no robes, just their gear, and head down the ramp

"Making their way to the ring, at a combined weight of 605 pounds, Lionel and Damien Umbra!"

My secret side I keep hid under lock and key
I keep it caged but I can't control it
'Cause if I let him out he'll tear me up, break me down
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

The fire on the stage continues, and the brothers head towards the ring at a steady pace. Reaching the ring, Damien grasps the top rope and steps up onto the apron, gazing into the ring at their opponents. Lionel, meanwhile, walks up the stairs and steps into the ring through the ropes. He gestures to the larger man and Damien raises his arms. The lights comes back up and he steps into the ring over the top rope and stands as the music dies out.

Damien Umbra

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 4:26 pm
Standing up from the ring-post, Cyrus glanced around the men in the ring, his going from the Marines to the Umbras. This match left him comedically out-numbered; something that was to be expected from the Englishman. The Lion finally pulled the cigar from his mouth to speak. "Well, if we're going to do this, let's do it. I'd prefer to not waste a cigar."

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 4:33 pm
The Umbras aren't particularly happy that they don't have the tag team titles, nor with the introduction they're given. The two brothers exchange a glance, then look to the Marines. Damien cocks his head to the side, in a particular direction, fairly certain that the world champion and his partner will get the message  

Damien Umbra

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 5:31 pm
~Ding, Ding~

Slowly a smile grow across Kody's face as Damien nods not so secretly. Kody sprints passed Cyrus and launches himself over the top rope going for a flipping senton towards F-4!

Creeker watches his partner go from boredom to mach 5 in matter of blink of an eye. Creeker slides out of the ring and rounds the corner toward F-4.

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2020 5:33 pm
Damien goes out on the other side with Lionel, making sure to try to cut F4 off from the other direction. Good thing the Marines were on the same page  

Damien Umbra

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2020 4:16 am
Everything is going great!

Cyrus is completely outnumbered, accepting of his fate and certainly DOOMED!

THE ULTIMATE PUNISHMENT for someone who so richly deserves it....

WHAT?!?!?!?!

Kody seems to be suffering from amnesia or something, as he ignores Cyrus and dives on top of F4 and drops them all on to their backs!

F4 begin to realize what is going on as Creeker and The Umbra's surround them, the crowd cheering as F4 get to their feet, looking furious!

Crusade Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff