Zarya is shown entering the locker room area, when she's stopped by Alexia Reed.

"Sorry to interrupt you, Zarya, but if I could just get a moment of your time to comment on the situation between you and the reigning women's champion, Alicia Armand."

Zarya stops and stares at her for a few seconds, then points to her forehead. "Do you see this, Alexia? Staples, from being busted open by your champion. I tasted my own blood at Deathtrap. This situation, as you call it, it's personal."

Alexia takes the mic back. "To be fair, you introduced the chair and busted the champion open first. The only difference is that the referee was down when you did it and was up when she retaliated. All the same, you won by disqualification. We have to assume you're planning on a rematch."

Zarya brushes her hair from her face. "Not only am I planning on a rematch. I'm planning on an end. I'm planning to put an end to her title reign, her delusions of self worth, and maybe even her career." Zarya looks right into the camera. "So here it is, for everyone to see, Alicia. You and me, one on one, one last time on pay per view. But I can't see this in just a regular match. No, Alicia, you need to step into my home, the Damone family home. So one more time, the women's title, Alicia Armand vs Zarya Damone, inside hell in a cell. Now let's see if you're the champion that you think you are."

Zarya walks off to go get ready for her match