Submit

MrWeirdFox

Hype Champion

27,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2020 4:14 pm
"Play It" by Sneakout cracked out from the PA and sight was restored in form of strobing purple and green!
--Oh no thick walls, are gonna block the waves,--
--No not quite space enough between that'd ever kill the bass,--
--Ooh aah that shaking rattling cracking you can't take it cause you know it rubs you wrong,--

User Image
A mixed reaction of hate and acceptance rose up above the PA, as Wanton Vixen made her way out via running man!
That soon ended when music cut and lights back up.
The GZW Victress Champion, belt on her shoulder, descended to the ring, in a confident slow strut.

Halting end ramp, Vixen pulls a mic from her trousers!
Throwing her head back, as she screams into it!
"Waaaantooooon Vixxxinnnnnnnnn!"
Then chunking it to the floor-wait, no! Pausing she takes it with her in a short dash to the ring and rolls quickly in!

Adjusting the GZW Victress Championship properly on her shoulder, letting fans come to terms of mental comprehension that Wanton Vixen is indeed here in GWA, with a fairly recent dead championship of another dead company. Vixen tilted her head back at the audience with confusion in their eyes, as if asking why they were confused. Vixen's pacing slowed and soon she would give answers.. hopefully they could make sense of it.

"Wen yoo wan reach alignment, must medtate. Wen medtate, yoo levtate. Wen levtate, yoo chang lite bulls."

It was clear that Wanton Vixen's speech has improved, yet still.. she made it difficult.

"It tyme fo new bulls! Yoo hav thwee Woeman Champs in thwee year! That one champ a year! Six comptitors, one give up, be last night! I give GWA last chance!"

Raising high, the GZW Victress Championship up high.

"Open challang to those excuded fom true opptunety! Face me, Pee-Pee-Vee!"
Resting her championship back on shoulder, she turns to exit ring.  
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 1:50 pm
Lights went out within the arena when Wanton exited the ring.
A little light shined over the audience as a blue bullseye appeared over the titantron.
Finally, music hit as the entire Huntress graphic faded in under the bullseye.

Flower

User Image
Blue lights shimmered over the stage as a figure could be seen approaching the stage. Finally, the as the Huntress herself, Luca Leone stepped out onto the stage as the blue light danced over it.
User Image

With the lights returning to normal and the music fading, the Lioness spoke up. "I didn't think I'd be seeing you again... GZW died quite awhile ago, not with a bang, but with a whimper." She pointed towards Vixen. "What's worse is that you knew that I'm the only person who would care about you strutting out here and gloating about an obsolete belt!"

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

MrWeirdFox

Hype Champion

27,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 5:18 pm
Vixen movements on halt, looking on, almost as if enamored by the dancing lights.

The Lioness words snapped her to attention and was quiet of those strong words thrashed GZW down in truth. Vixen slowly looked down at the belt she pridefully wore.
Slid it off her shoulder, holding it at below waist, dangling in hand, and before the inevitable dropping of her strap.. she looked up at Luca Leone.

"Heh heh.. heh heh heh. Den why yoo here?"
The GZW Victress Championship began to rise.
"Is it that it look bettar than GWA Woeman?"
The belt passing her head now..
"Tire of same ole vanilla woeman title?!"
Belt once again high above her head, she growled out her last question!
"Or! This yoo only way.. too hold gold?!"
Mocking the lone blue star, who's struggled far long to be a champion.

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 6:47 pm
"You've been parading that championship since November at my expense. You shamelessly won it the moment after I got attacked by Ardomis!" Boos for Wanton Vixen erupted from the St. Louis audience. "I'm not out here because I want to win the championship from you. I'm here because I'm going to be the one to take it from you, and officially retire it!"

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

MrWeirdFox

Hype Champion

27,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2020 7:09 pm
Belt back on shoulder and a short muttering, "Boo, yoo no fun."

Hiking back up the ramp, straight to face Luca Leone head on, Wanton Vixen was soon eye-to-eye with her.
"I weesh. Yoo can see.. my. Big happy smile, wen I, say..."
A glance down at her shoulder gold and back at the goggled girl.
"Good luck, make too Pee-Pee-Vee!"
Pushing past Leone in a disrespectful shoulder bump, exiting stage in a cackle.
"Aaahh-haa hee hee hee hah!

Crusade Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff