PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:31 pm
"The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first..."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:44 am
You held me down and took control
You told me count my blessings
You took advantage of my soul
I should've learned my lesson

But I'm so messed up
(I can feel it, I can feel it in my bones)
I just want your touch
(I don't wanna, I don't wanna be alone)

(Even though she's lovely)

"Her Eyes" by Fame On Fire roars through out the arena. Fallen Holmes walks out onto the stage wearing a dark brown leather jacket with a crimson top underneath. dark brown tights with Fallen written crimson letters down the side of her right leg. She wearing long black wrestling boots that run up to mid of her shins.

"Introducing first from Nevada, FALLEN HOLMES!"

Fallen walks down the ramp looking around the fans of Crusade. The collective IQ of this crowd couldn't figure out that square block will not fit in round hole. She avoids any fan contact because who knows what they're carrying.

Holmes slides under the bottom rope and strolls to the middle of the ring taking off her jacket as she waits for her opponent to come out.

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Ken Armand

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:10 am
Black Widow hits the PA and the fans in the arena begin to cheer. Alicia steps out into view, the championship on her shoulder, and a bandage covering her forehead from the events of Deathtrap.

"Making her way to the ring, from Kansas City, Missouri, the GWA Women's champion, Alicia Armand!"

Alicia makes her way down the ramp, her usual smile absent this time. She'd had a rough night at the PPV, and she was here tonight to compete again despite the unsolved issues she had with Zarya. She steps into the ring and raises the title belt to the crowd. Turning back, she hands the belt off to the referee and looks to her opponent for the night  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 5:16 am
Ken Armand

~Ding Ding~

As soon bell was sounded. Fallen charges forward lowering her level going in for a shot. Instead of trying to take Alicia down to mat. Fallen is attempting to drive Alicia backward into nearest turnbuckle by going for a double leg tackle.  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Ken Armand

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 8:29 pm
Projectbloody

Alicia has it in mind that she's going to the next PPV to defend her title inside hell in a cell. She had every attempt to come in to this match aggressively, and as Fallen charges, she looks to clock her with a quick knee to the face  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:44 pm
Ken Armand

Fallen ran directly into the knee of Alicia as she was going in for the tackle. Fallen falls backward onto her butt while holding her face with her hands.  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Ken Armand

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:11 pm
Projectbloody

Alicia grits her teeth and quickly aims to kick Fallen in the face. This isn't personal but the champion is not in a pleasant mood  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:32 pm
Ken Armand

Fallen was kicked in face causing her fall backward onto the mat. This is not the way she is expect to start this match against the champion. Not being on her back in first moments of the match.  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Ken Armand

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:40 pm
Projectbloody

Alicia doesn't intend to stop here. She's going to show that she's ready to venture into hell in a cell, and she kneels next to Fallen and looks to clock her with several rights to the head  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:45 pm
Ken Armand

Fallen was brought back to the issue at hand. The beating that Alicia is unleashing on her. Fallen tries her best to cover her face as Alicia unloads rights toward her face.  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Ken Armand

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:53 pm
Projectbloody

Alicia stops, eventually, but only to attempt to bring Fallen up by the head and attempt to send her shoulder first into the turnbuckle  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:56 pm
Ken Armand

Alicia begins pick Fallen up to her feet before launching her shoulder first into the turnbuckle. Fallen drops to her knees facing in towards the turnbuckle while holding her shoulder in great deal of pain.  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Ken Armand

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:08 pm
Projectbloody

with things going her way, and a body part to zero in on, Alicia charges forward, attempting a dropkick to that same shoulder she'd sent into the buckle  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:36 pm
Ken Armand

Fallen has no room to breath and was slammed back into the turnbuckle thanks to the dropkick from Alicia. Fallen falls backward off the turnbuckle holding her shoulder as she kicks one foot on the mat in pain.  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Ken Armand

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:04 am
Projectbloody

Alicia gets up again, having zeroed in on the arm, has a plan in mind. she goes for that injured arm again, attempting to drag Fallen back to the center of the ring and lock in a cross armbreaker  
Crusade Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff