Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:19 pm
Ken Armand

As Alicia reaches down to grab Fallen's arm. Fallen attempts to drive her thumb into Alicia's eye! If this works, Fallen would slide out of the ring to outside to get some distance between her and Alicia.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:49 am
Projectbloody

Alicia catches a poke to the eye, blinding her just long enough to release Fallen and allow the potentially injured woman to escape  

Ken Armand

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 12:20 pm
Ken Armand

Fallen escapes the grip of Alicia after temporary blinding her. Fallen slowly gets to her feet slowly rotating her shoulder trying get the feeling back into it. She leans up against the barricade trying to figure a game plan against the champion.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:09 am
Projectbloody

Alicia remains in the center of the ring, rubbing her eye to get the vision to clear in it again  

Ken Armand

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:44 pm
Ken Armand

Fallen seeing the champ is still blinded. She slides back into the ring. She attempts a running STO with her good arm.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:18 am
Projectbloody

Alicia has one good eye, and spots Fallen re-entering the ring. She looks to meet her as she charges in and lay her out with the Shining Wizard  

Ken Armand

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:56 pm
Ken Armand

Fallen charges forward toward Alicia after reentering the ring and it looked like she was about to do something.

CRACK

Fallen was hit with the shinning wizard to the side of her head! She slowly falls to her side holding her head on the mat.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 6:00 am
Projectbloody

Alicia quickly goes to hook both legs for the pin, eager to put Fallen away after connecting with her finisher  

Ken Armand

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:03 pm
Ken Armand

...3!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2020 3:13 pm
Alicia's music hits as she stands up and allows the referee to raise her arm in victory.

Walter Stevenson: The Women's champion just had an impressive victory over Fallen Holmes here tonight. I don't know that we've ever seen her so aggressive

Jeff Jefferson: Zarya Damone laid down the challenge for hell in a cell last week, but we've yet to get an answer from the champion. Here comes Alexia for an interview

Alexia Reed has stepped into the ring with a mic as Alicia is handed her title belt and holds it on her shoulder. The music cuts out so that the interview can begin.

"Congratulations on another victory here tonight. You seemed very aggressive but the world is wondering, are you going to defend your title inside hell in a cell against Zarya Damone at Beach Brawl?"

Alica looks out into the fans chanting "YES!" over and over. She lets them go for several moments before she turns to Alexia to deliver her answer. "I think the fans just answered for you. Beach Brawl, the GWA Women's championship will be decided inside hell in a cell, and Alexia, what I did tonight was because I just wanted to get through the match. I wanted to make a point. I am champion because I earned it. Because I fought for it. I scratched and clawed my way and defeated the most dominant champion in GWA history to win this title. And now she's back and I get being upset that she lost the title. But she lost fair and square. And if she hadn't brought that chair into the ring at Deathtrap, we wouldn't be in this situation because i'd have beaten her and pinned her again. But here we are, and if you thought we were bloody at Deathtrap, it's going to get worse. I'm going to walk into the house that Jarel Damone laid claim to and go head to head with his niece and show the world that just because she shares the man's last name and his genes, doesn't mean she can do what he did. He was undefeated inside the cell. She's going in for the first time and she's coming out defeated. After I beat her inside the cell, it's time to move on to the other women in the division and see who else can step to the champ."

Alicia turns away and her music hits again as she exits the ring

Walter: Well, there you have it, Jeff. She's accepted the challenge. We're getting the first women's hell in a cell in GWA at Beach Brawl.

Jeff: I think she's going to get mauled.  

Ken Armand

Crusade Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces