Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:32 pm
"The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first..."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 10:00 pm
Live Wire - Mötley Crüe played over the the PA system. Meytal rose walked out of the backstage her outfit, tight and top reminiscing of glam metal bands. She stood on the stage and Rose her hand making metal horns with one hand headbanging for a moment to her song before walking down the aisle.
Plug me in
I'm alive tonight
Out on the streets again
Turn me on
I'm hot to stop
Something you'll never forget
Take my fist
Break down walls
I'm on the top tonight
No no
You better turn me loose
You better set me free
'Cause I'm hot young running free
A little bit better than I use to be.

"And her opponent from San Diego California, weighing at 150lb Meytal Rose!!!!

Cause I'm alive
Live wire
'Cause I'm alive
I'm a live wire
'Cause I'm alive
Live wire
'Cause I'm alive
I'm a live wire

Meytal Rose climbed the steel steps as she was introduced then climbed to the third rope throwing metal horns before jumping off in the ring.while her music kept playing taking off her her mom's jacket the same she wore on her retirement match. "Hitgirl Lives". In Honor of her mother, she threw a handgun sign the crowd cheered looking at the gesture. Her music faded and walked to her corner, waiting for the match to starts.

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

Drako Damone
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:28 am
Jesse is already in the ring, waiting for the bell  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 11:56 am
He referee called for the bell to ring as Meytal approached Jessie for a lock up to start the match. Meytal had her sights in the GWA women's championship. A title her mother due to injuries and a stipulation she couldn't challenge for ever again.  

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

Drako Damone
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:05 pm
Jesse is likewise looking to make her own name here, and goes into the lockup as well. Once locked up, she would attempt to force Metalik back into a corner  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:30 am
Meytal take steps back my then holds her ground with a loud yell she kneels looking to carry Jesse over her shoulders if successful she would head to the opposite corner and drop her there. Just to showboat her strenght.  

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

Drako Damone
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:31 am
Jesse finds herself powered to the corner. a bit perturbed, Jesse attempts to shove Meytal back  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 5:18 pm
Meytal shoved back, she immediately responded with a strong chop to the chest.  

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

Drako Damone
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:56 am
Jesse ducks under the chop, then attempts to catch Meytal on the return with a hard kick to the gut and a right to the face  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:45 am
Meytal turn as ready to strike again only to be halted by the kick to the gut. Meytal double over the kick that followed her brought her back up leaning back against the turnbuckle.  

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

Crusade Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces