Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 4:37 pm
"The following contest is a Honor Rules match, and is for the International Honor Championship! Introducing first..."

Honor Rules Match!
- 3 out of 5 falls
- Ring-outs, or exiting the ring, are instant falls. Both feet have to touch the floor to constitute a fall.
- Disqualification counts as a fall, instantly ends the match, and can lead to title change.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2020 6:51 pm

A line of fireworks shot off on stage moments after Kickstart My Heart hit the PA!
When I get high I get high on speed
Top fuel funny car's A drug for me
My heart, my heart
Kick start my heart

User ImageUser Image
Microphone in hand, the man who was none other than the Mega Lion, Luis Leone, stepped out onto the stage followed by his good buddy and bodyguard, Axel!

"DALLAS, Texas and Gee Dubya Aye, Crusade!" Luis pauses as he swiftly glances up into the audience. "Finally, we're actually making our way back to the West, and back towards proper civilization! ....It's just a shame we have to go throw Tex-a** just to get there!" Boos errupted from the Dallas crowd. The Mega Lion simple continued on as he walked down the ramp. a*****e! a*****e! a*****e! "Anywaaays!"

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls of all ages! I AM none other than the legendary wrestler, tag team phenomenon, six star athlete, the globetrotter, the lead man of Power, and the ONLY true main event in this pitiful establishment! I AM the High Octane! I AM the presence of professional wrestling, the Mega Lion! Of course, at my side is none other than the walking apocalypse in human form, the Powerbomb Monstrosity, the Atomic Atrocity, Axxxxxel!" The Atomic Monster raises his arms up to flex his muscles.

"Tonight, I have the privilege of going up against the most fightin'est champ on the roster!" Boos echoed once again throughout the area. "That's right I'm going up against something something Damone, himself! I can't honestly remember which ******** one!" He scratches the side of his head as walks up the steel steps. "Let's see, I remember there the two big guys, the dumb looking one, the other guy, the guy with the dreads, the one that I'm pretty sure is a b***h... Nah, you know what, it doesn't matter! Just paint them different colors already and call them the Power Rangers because it's all about the Powah, baby!" Luis wiped his feet against the apron and finally slipped into the ring.

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

Zarel Damone

PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:22 am
I want my MTV

The lights dim down as the opening cords of Money For Nothing by Yazz and Jussie Smollett hit the PA. Multicolored laser lights flash in patterns on the stage. The camera moves away from the stage

Consumers, silver spooners
It's nothin', we get money for it

When the camera returns, Andre Damone is standing on the stage, the lights forming a circle around him, looking out into the arena. He's switched up his look, wearing blue and gold tights with a matching vest and no shirt underneath. He raises the GWA International Honor championship belt in his right hand as the fans cheer

Commas and zeros, that's the way we do it
We make it work in this economy
Rollin' dinero, pockets stay polluted
Money is dirty and we don't play clean
We chasin' paper, run, run, hurry, move it
Get out the way if you ain't 'bout that green
Intensive labor, taxes are included
Ain't nothin' in this effin' world for free

"Making his way to the ring, from St. Louis Missouri, weighing in at 225 pounds, he is the GWA International Honor champion, Andre Damone!"

As the hook begins, Andre begins to make his way down to the ring

(Move that work, move that work)
Commercialize, commercialize
(Get that work, get that work)
To advertise, to advertise
(Make it work, make it work)
Look mom, I'm on TV
(Gotta make it work, make it work)
Hi mom, I'm on TV

(Move that work, move that work)Commercialize, commercialize
(Get that work, get that work)
To advertise, to advertise
(Make it work, make it work)
Look mom, I'm on TV
(Gotta make it work, make it work)
Hi mom, I'm on TV

Halfway down the ramp, he stops, the title in hand, then dashes the rest of the way and slides into the ring. He pops right up and hits the corner, raising the title again.

Andre steps down and removes the vest. He hands the title off to the referee and looks to his opponent

For once, Andre doesn't feel the need to start things off in a technical and classic way. No, there's only one way to greet this big mouthed challenger, and Andre looks to demonstrate his feelings on Luis by punching him square in the mouth  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:30 am
(auto)

Andre clocks Luis square in the mouth as planned and the bell rings. Annoyed with the loud mouth, Andre would attempt to follow with a knife edged chop across the chest  

Zarel Damone

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:26 pm
Andre got a head start in this match, decking the Lion in the mouth and immediately following up with the chop. Luis quickly retaliated with a chop of his own!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2020 3:54 am
the chop stings, but Andre is ready to fight as he comes back swinging another right for the jaw that he'd follow with a second, harder chop  

Zarel Damone

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:03 pm
The Lion stumbled back a few steps after being shot with the second chop. He grimaced as the pain seared across his chest.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:23 pm
Andre really doesn't like this guy. He quickly attempts to whip him to the ropes for a back body drop on the rebound  

Zarel Damone

Crusade Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff