Submit

MrWeirdFox

Hype Champion

27,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:40 pm
"Play It" by Sneakout cracked out from the PA and sight was restored in form of strobing purple and green!
--Oh no thick walls, are gonna block the waves,--
--No not quite space enough between that'd ever kill the bass,--
--Ooh aah that shaking rattling cracking you can't take it cause you know it rubs you wrong,--

User Image User Image
The hate rained down again, as Wanton Vixen walked her way out onstage.
The Silver Fox was here as well! Following behind Vixen, with clipboard in hand.
Fans jeers fell on deaf ears, the two giving no acknowledgement to all around.

--But does it rub you wrong?--
--Ooh you can fight it if you want, if you want--
--Yeah ooh you can fight it if you want, if you want--
--No use hiding while denying it,--
--You really don't want to fight so just join along,--
--Just join along.--

Halting end ramp, Vixen pulls a mic from her trousers!
Throwing her head back, and tossed it behind her!
The audience gets no special performance!
Rolling in-ring, Fox enters via stairs and as he enters center ring, Vixen tosses the mic to him.
Wanton Vixen goes for a casual walk around The Fox, brandishing her GZW Victress Championship on shoulder.

--I wake the neighbors up they always come a knocking,--
--Each time I play a record they will try to stop me, oh--
--Wish they'd leave me alone--
--While my music's so low.--

User Image

Removing his mask and tossed it to Wanton Vixen, Guy seemed disinterested to be where he stood. "Welcome, Twats and Twits, of all ways disgrace!" Fans responded in an unreadable roar!
"My willing Wanton follower.." smirking, he still regarded her to be beneath him, despite being championshipless. "I will speak for the GZW Victress Champion. She refuses to waste her breath on those that don't understand respect. You don't boo your champ!" Speaking in a manner, as if scolding a third grader.

Rebellious jeers answer back and Guy Cancer only lightly shakes his head, rolling his eyes. "Anyways.. you must be informed, as witless as you all are.." Vixen discarded Fox's mask with a drop and punt out of the ring behind his back.

Lowering his sights to clipboard in hand, he didn't care to raise his eyes back at the audience. "GZW Victress Champion, Wanton Vixen, wishes to have it brought to attention since Slamboree 2017, of your current standing Women's Title.. only three. Three holders have carried it, as if a deal was struck to have one champ a year." A pause, allowing heat to fall on him for the accusation of shade in GWA Women's honored gold. Sneering out a smiling laugh, Guy only continued on. "The matches GWA has contested it for, has been bland, at best. Regular match, after normal match, only switching it up with a Last Woman Standing, 2 out 3 Falls, a Triple Threat, and a disgraceful Five Way Challenge. Ha.. haa.." Amused, Guy looks around to find where Vixen was now.

Thumbing Vixen's direction, "Wanton Vixen, here, pities Eliza. Her heart saddened that Eliza had set sights on the end of a rainbow, now calling it quits, when something true has finally come to be grasped. Vixen is disappointed that only a blue haired bimbo comes to disgrace a championship, that will truly challenge the very fiber, of your will's ferocity! Instead there sits a Champion, sweeping a non-title match under her rug of title defenses, pathetic!" Cancer's spit shame to GWA Women's Champion Alicia Armand drew hate, and he only smiled in return.

Wanton Vixen taking the microphone and turning away from him, she faced the entrance.
"Lana ate month, champ-peon! Za-ya six-ten month, champ-peon! All-lee-cha telve month, champ-peon! They no have shot at my champ-peon-ship! I well-come chal-en-ger! Who step up?!"
Passionately shouting her stipulated challenge, she awaits an answer!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2020 2:34 pm
The crowd is surprised to see Holly McKenzie enter the arena and making her way towards the ring.

Walt: "WOW! Look who we have here! It's the former two time GWA Renegade Champion, Holly!"

Jeff: "We haven't seen her for a year! She knows when to pick her moments"

Holly enters the ring and is given a microphone as the crowd chant towards her.

Crowd: "WELCOME BACK!
WELCOME BACK!
WELCOME BACK!"

Holly: "Thanks everyone. Wanton Vixen. You want a challenger? I have come out to accept your challenge! I am going to win your defunct title and do what you should have done to it a long time ago....sell it at scrap price!"

The crowd cheers Holly on because nobody likes these Fox characters!

Walt: "What an epic return it would be for Holly, to win a championship tonight!"

Jeff: "It may not be the GWA Women's World Championship, but it's a start!"

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:39 am

Moment of impact. sounds thru the PA system. As Lily walked out from backstage. Always accompanied by her dog Jack a medium sized bulky pitbull. As she walked down the aisle the pats on her thigh for her dog to follow, Making her way down the aisle.microphone in hand her music stopped as she brought the microphone close to her lips.

"Finally someone wants a match, to be honest i was dying of boredom in the back.Yes it is a Pity Eliza retired perhaps the one that could've shoved her foot down your throat, but you're talking about my mother. Hi Holly How you doing?"

Lily walked up the steel steps her dog walked over to the announce table and laid down. Lily stood on the apron taking a big look on Vixen and acting friendly on Holly.

"I won't deny maybe you did amazing things in GZW, but this is GWA. And it's time to face the truth GZW Is dead. And let me tell you, each and everyone of them women in the back got everything to prove you wrong. And I'm willing to show you, for I will battle you with every ounce of fire and willpower that runs thru my veins. And in the words of the Hitgirl wait till ya get a load of me!"
The crowd let out a loud cheer affter she finished talking Jack the barked loud. Lily dropped the microphone and got in the ring thru the middle of the ropes. Ready for a fight.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 11:21 am
Holly looks confused as to why Lily has followed her out.

Holly: "I'm great Lily but you need to get out of this ring right now or we're going to have a problem. I am the one accepting the challenge to the championship!"

Holly takes a step closer towards Lily.

Holly: "You're right about one thing....GZW is dead....as dead as Eliza's career is."

The crowd ooos as Holly doesn't shy away from using Eliza to create tension between them.

Walt: "Holly isn't going to let Lily just come in and take the spot she claimed first!"

Jeff: "How very rude of Lily!"

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 8:01 pm
"Now, just when did my show become the haven for out of work, GZW refugees?" The Lion suddenly appeared over the titantron, sitting at his desk as he smoked a cigar. "Well, I'm certainly surprised to see one of you here. Fox, I figured you died after they had to drag you out of our no holds barred match." He shook his head after taking a drag from his cigar. "Doesn't matter. Now, you're trying to push that piece of GZW trash on my street like it was a two dollar hooker!"

"I'll tell you all what. I'm sure you all want the chance to win some gold, even if it's worth nothing here. But this isn't GZW, so you'll all be playing by my rules. Is that understood?"

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:32 am
At Holly's entrance, Vixen stepped back, backing away from the ropes to center ring, bumping into Guy Cancer, who stink eyed her and backed into a corner.

Wanton Vixen stood there as Lily came out and up to her, barking the same constant message everyone else told her.
Then slipped the belt from shoulder, down her arm, to a hand ready to smash her gold into Lily's face! But!
Lucky for Lily, Holly intervened, addressing herself to get the face smashing instead! How courageous of her.

And before Vixen could make a swinging belt slugger attack to Holly, Cyrus popped up like Oz, diffusing the whole situation!
She lowered her arm of attack.. until he spit out a lame low brow one liner.
Not caring much more of what he had to say now, she made for a charge toward Holly's skull!

MrWeirdFox

Hype Champion

27,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:54 am
Holly had turned her attention to what Cyrus had to say, allowing that sneaky Vixen to strike her from behind! Holly is dropped to the mat, the crowd booing Vixen for her cheap move!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 6:03 pm
"That's it, security get those GZW rejects out of my arena! I won't have them waste up anymore time on my show. Get them out of here!" Cyrus disappeared from the titantron as security rushed out from the back.

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

MrWeirdFox

Hype Champion

27,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:34 pm
Simply mind his own business, playing a smartphone in hand.. Guy Cancer's face went on alert at the word "security"!
He wasn't interested in having some grubby rent-a-cops mess up his 100% silk shirt!
Sliding out the ring and hopping a barricade, he quickly made his goal to leave the building without being hassled!

Wanton Vixen on the other hand.. sent a few stomps to McKenzie's back, before catching sight of approaching security!
Turning to look at Guy for assistance, he was nowhere in sight! Attention back at the puppets, shrugged her shoulders, leapt up on the top rope, spring boarding off, legs first into the group!
She'd try to scramble back to her feet, title in hand, and run toward escape by way of side ramp.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:50 pm
User Image
As Vixen made her way up the ramp, the Azure Huntress herself stepped out to bar her path. Sporting a wide grin, she ran at her and leaped up, immediately looking to lay out Vixen with an Azure Shot!

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:17 am
Lily had her attention on Cyrus as he spoke about rules. It was true what Holly said though, but her career wasn't over. As much as she'd like to break Holly and Vixen's arms, she didn't want to do anything like that.

For her the GZW championship was trash too. It might have meant something in the past. Right now this situation and the title is a joke.

"What a mood killer, So uncivilized. "

Things escalated to a Brawl Lily rolled out of the ring, and called her dog the intimidating but cute looking pitbull Jack. As they sat on the commentary area waiting for the whole thing to fan out while she put on a headset.

"Walt Jeff how you doing? Oh Jeff I overheard I was being rude. Am I?"

Her dog growled at the commentator as this one approached Jeff.

"OH an regarding this situation, whatever happened to the sanctity of this sport. Now look at that they're clearly not wrestling but rather making fools of themselves. So uncivilized hope you don't mind I stay here. I have no interest in being part in a petty brawl. But since I'm here people at home adopt dogs don't buy, also you don't have to rinse your cans and bottles before putting them in the recycling bin. Ok? That's just a myth and it's just waste water."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2020 5:30 pm
With perfect timing and precision, Vixen was caught square in the forehead, laid out by a flying knee, from Huntress's shocking leaping areal attack off the stage and now stood over her prey.

MrWeirdFox

Hype Champion

27,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100
Crusade Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items