Walt: "We are now going to the backstage area for an interview with The Ferocious Four."

Jeff: "This is great! I love those guys!"

The camera shows Cartwright, Gary Guitar, The Jester and The Blood Imbruer backstage, just like the commentators said!

Walt: "Cartwright, I have to ask you, what happened on the previous Crusade?"

Cartwright sighs and shakes his head, still upset by what went down.

Cartwright: "It was supposed to be THE ULTIMATE PUNISHMENT for the General Manager, Cyrus Leone, for how badly he has treated me! But....THEY....turned it into a NIGHTMARE!"

Cartwright has to turn away from the camera, clearly very emotional about his dreams of DESTROYING Cyrus being stopped.

Gary: "THE MARINES AND THE UMBRA'S HAD OOOOONE JOOOB! TO ENJOY HURTING OUR AWFUL GENERAL MAAAAANAAAGEEER! BUT THEY FAILED AT THEIR SIMPLE AND ONLY JOB BY ATTACKING UUUUUUS INSTEEEAAAD!"

Cartwright returns to facing the camera after recomposing himself.

Cartwright: "I guess we found four kiss-arses, one of them being the GWA World Heavyweight Champion, Kody! That explains how he got into that position!"

The Jester: "Or maybe they don't like us?"

Cartwright looks stunned by the very idea.

Cartwright: "Whatever could we have done wrong?!"

TBI: "It's jealousy."

A light bulb goes on over Cartwright's head.

Cartwright: "Of course! They are upset with us because we are The Beeest! I am the greatest superstar that this company has ever seen! That drives Kody mad! The Umbra's are clearly mad about being unable to win the GWA World Tag Team Championships from Gary and Jester! Let's not get started on how this place has held The Blood Imbruer back since Day One!"

TBI looks angry as he looks into the camera.

TBI: "I'm going to fix that. The Marines. The Umbra's. Whichever one of you has the balls big enough, I challenge one of you to a match TONIGHT."

Cartwright smiles like a small child looking up to their parent.

Cartwright: "It would cheer me up ever so much to watch you MANGLE one of those jerks tonight! TBI is going to give them just a small taste of what happens when you cross us!"

The camera gets a close-up of Cartwright.

Cartwright: "And as far as War Games goes....I think we know where The Marines and The Umbra's ULTIMATE PUNISHMENT is going to be taking place! Let's go!"

The Ferocious Four walk off-camera.

Jeff: "What a great chat you had with them!"

Walt: "Umm thanks. I know how to get the best out of people!"