Crusade returns from a commercial break to a dark screen. Slowly, the camera flickers to life, showing a dimly lit room and two massive men inside it, the Umbras.

"Big brother, big brother, have you heard the news?" Lionel asks, almost singing the question with a grin on his face.

Damien's face is mostly blank. "The news of a challenge from a weakling? I heard it loud and clear."

Lionel turns towards the camera. "Oh Cartwright, you poor delusional little man. Have you not learned from all the times you've crossed my big brother's path? Your first world title reign here was ended by him, and you never beat him to regain the gold. You pinned Ken Armand in a four way to become the champion. As for your so called champions, you narrowly escaped with the gold. Do you think that we fear you or anyone here? All you've done is piss us off, and big brother isn't the man you want to see angry."

Damien pushes his hair back to reveal his face. "The audacity of you to call us kiss asses. You who was handed a spot in the main event when GWA first opened. You, who was handed a spot in the main event to decide the first world champion. You who main evented every single pay per view until after the second Starrcade. You call us names because we refuse to do your dirty work. You don't order me, you pathetic little Englishman. I have no issue with Cyrus Leone so I chose to fight those I have an issue with. Last week, we beat you and battered you and tossed you around the ring like the pissants you are. You claim we ruined your revenge on the general manager, whose only crime was making you do your job? You think that is ruin?"

Lionel laughs for him. "Oh you poor soul, that wasn't ruin. But we'll show you ruin, won't we, big brother?"

"We will show you ruin, we will show you agony, we will show you suffering, and we will show you what it means to go to war. They call the match war games. Who better to have at our side than the Marines? They know war, we know darkness. You say it will be our ultimate punishment? The only punishment you can dish out is your constant whining and complaining. As for your little challenge, I'll take this Blood Imbruer." Damien looks into the camera. "Interesting that your name has blood in it, as I think I want to see a little blood. It begins here tonight, Ferocious Four. We ruined your plans. As my little brother said, we'll show you ruin."

The camera fades to black on the image of the glare of Damien