The camera opens up to a vanilla folder sitting on a table. Written in red lettering on the front of the folder ‘War Games and Potential Threats ITF’. The folder is pulled back as the camera lifts up to reveal The Marines standing behind the table.

Creeker has the folder in his hands and gives it to aid to be filled. Creeker begins to say, “Cartwright, you’re not a master technician like you believe you are. Not even remotely close. Why would The Marines harm Cyrus? Just because you said so? No. That’s not how it works. Not only will we not listen to you nor will we believe anything that comes out from your camp. Your sense of worth is so polluted that it blinds you from the truth standing in front you.”

“The match with Cyrus will not be with The Marines. If the match ever happens it’s going be one on one. Kodiak vs The King of Beasts. That war between two powerhouses would put War Games to shame.” Kodiak says as he readjusts the GWA World Heavyweight Championship Belt on his shoulder. “Our match isn’t going be out smite because one of us isn’t doing our job. The match is because we want to see who is better. No gimmicks. No outside aid. Just two warriors battling for the right to say I’m better than you. Like it should always be because if you not challenging the best person. How can you improve? Especially, if you’re using your minions aiding you?”

Kody slowly lays the GWA World Heavyweight Championship Belt onto the table. He takes in a deep breath before he continues. “That’s not why we’re here today. The Marines have a war we need to be focusing on. The criminal group that sidelined my partner for months after viciously assaulting him with a chair.”

“I waited a long time to get my hands onto those who caused me disdain. Those who put me on the shelf not able to talk. Not able to communicate with anyone. Letting the hatred to slowly boil inside me as I watch Jester and Gary ruining the tag team division. The division that we, The Marines built from the ground up.” Creeker says as flips the table end over end. “At War Games, The Marines are going show that F-4 is nothing but, opportunist looking for easiest victory without working for it. That when they face a force equal number as them. They will crumble and be defeated from onslaught that is going be unloaded. The Ferocious Four will not be the same after War Games.”

Kodiak smirks as he strolls over to pick up his championship belt off the ground. He says as he walks back toward Creeker. “Now that you’re hot and bothered. Let’s vent this out on some Tigers? I heard they trying to make a name in tag team division. Unlike Gary and Jester who currently sitting in the thrones that don’t belong to them.”

Creeker nods his head as The Marines head toward the ring. Their entrance music could be heard in the background.