Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:27 pm
"The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first..."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:20 pm
the titantron goes out and the arena is left in darkness.

Monster by Skillet begins to play as red and blue lights flash. Flames burst up intermittently on the stage. On the titantron, a haunting image of Damien Umbra, in his robes, are shown. He's locked in a dark room, with a sole candle as his light, staring at a door.

The secret side of me, I never let you see
I keep it caged but I can't control it
So stay away from me, the beast is ugly
I feel the rage and I just can't hold it
It's scratching on the walls, in the closet, in the halls
It comes awake and I can't control it
Hiding under the bed, in my body, in my head
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

the titantron shows Lionel opening the door and Damien bursts out.

I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin
I must confess that I feel like a monster
I hate what I've become, the nightmare's just begun
I must confess that I feel like a monster

I, I feel like a monster
I, I feel like a monster

the flames continue to spring up as Damien steps out into view, no robes, just his gear, and heads down the ramp

"Making their way to the ring, at a combined weight of 605 pounds, Lionel and Damien Umbra!"

My secret side I keep hid under lock and key
I keep it caged but I can't control it
'Cause if I let him out he'll tear me up, break me down
Why won't somebody come and save me from this, make it end?

The fire on the stage continues, and the brothers head towards the ring at a steady pace. Reaching the ring, Damien grasps the top rope and steps up onto the apron, gazing into the ring. Damien raises his arms. The lights comes back up and he steps into the ring over the top rope and stands as the music dies out.

Damien Umbra

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:01 pm
Those who were watching were ready, the competitor and his brother made their entrance. The Void would.play over the PA system. Finally, after many rumors being released, Trent has arrived on the scene and he was starting big.

Nothing can save us, nothing between
Infinite madness and the spiral of humanity
Nothing controls us, nothing breeds
The void awakens in the quickening of atrophy

Answer no master, never the slave
Carry your dreams down into the grave
Every heart, like every soul, equal to break

Just as the chorus would burst out, Trent would burst out the gate. Maintaining his larger size and keeping a very similar look in comparison to those years back when he was a frequent competitor.

"And on his way to the ring, weighing in tonight at 233 lbs, from Minneapolis, Minnesota. Trent."

It's alive, can you feel it taking hold again?
In your mind, all your demons are rattling chains
Welcome to a world of pain

Trent would make his way down to the ring, staring at his larger opponent and the brother who also happened to be larger than him. Definitely making it an unfavorable match for him to come back to, especially with some ring rust that won't be easily shaken off. But Trent has larger enemies when he was more leaned out and he wasn't looking to back down on his first match back.

So he would run up the stairs, enter the ring, and immediately lean inside of his corner. Strategizing as much as possible as he had intentions of winning tonight.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:21 pm
(lionel isn't at ringside, just in the entrance video, FYI)

Damien watches his opponent enter the ring. He's not particularly familiar with the man, though he knows the name. Damien's only goal is to build more momentum as he heads into the War Games match at Beach Brawl. Still, he moves to the center of the ring, more than willing to let the smaller man make the first move  

Damien Umbra

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:42 pm
The sound of the bell would ring throughout the arena, and Damien made his way front and center. Trent would shake his wrists and arms while circling around the larger man, warming up for his first match in quite some time. Slowly meeting the larger man in the center, slowly bringing his arm out as if he was teasing a test of strength.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:48 pm
Damien has been on a bit of a roll lately, and it's been an aggressive one. No reason to stop now, as he moves in for a quick throat thrust instead of going into the test of strength  

Damien Umbra

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:39 pm
Trent would have his throat jabbed, causing him to stumble back into the ropes and looking to find some air. Definitely not a good start in this match up.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:37 am
Damien follows after him, attempting to irish whip him across the ring. On the rebound he'd attempt to catch him with a big boot to the face  

Damien Umbra

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:17 pm
Trent was shipped across the ring and flew back into a boot that knocked his head back and threw him down on the mat  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:53 pm
Damien has things going his way, the smaller man not flying all around him. He reaches down to pull him up again, this time looking to lift him over his head for a military press slam  

Damien Umbra

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:10 pm
The larger man would hoist the 230 pounder above his head, but couldn't keep him in that position as he hopped down and looked to deliver a stiff kick to the back of Damien's knee.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:24 am
Damien somehow loses his grip on the smaller man, only to receive a kick to his knee. Damien stumbles forward a couple of steps, turning back to face him with a scowl and attempting to charge forward anyway with a clothesline  

Damien Umbra

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:20 pm
Trent saw the man turn around after a kick was sent to the back of his knee. He was definitely abnormally strong and durable, as most people would be showing some sort of weakness for a moment. Instead Damien charges, but Trent looks to catch the larger man again with a dropkick to the same knee of the oncoming force  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:48 pm
Damien is caught and brought to a knee with a dropkick, remaining up on one knee at this point  

Damien Umbra

somedudewithamic

Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:57 am
Down goes the bigger man to a knee and Trent looks to keep the momentum by bringing himself back up quick, running to the ropes behind Damien, and following with a clothesline to the back of the head  
Crusade Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff