PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:28 pm
"The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first..."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:41 pm
I can't escape this hell
So many times i've tried
But i'm still caged inside
Somebody get me through this nightmare
I can't control myself

So what if you can see the darkest side of me?
No one will ever change this animal I have become
Help me believe it's not the real me
Somebody help me tame this animal
(This animal, this animal)

"Animal I Have become" By Three Days Grace roars over the P.A. as the fans erupted into cheers for Creeker. Creeker walks out of from the back wearing a open white Michigan baseball jersey with light brown t-shirt underneath, light brown jeans, and light brown combat boots. Also, in Creeker's left hand is his weapon of choice the barbwire bat.

Creeker walked up to the middle of stage and stopped. He rubbed his chin with his right hand for couple seconds.

"Introducing first weighing in tonight at 275 lbs and he hails from Michigan." The announcer says, "THE CREEEEEKKKKEER!"

Creeker strolls down the ramp giving fans high fives. Creeker runs toward the ring after reaching the end of the ramp and slides into the ring under the bottom rope. He takes off the jersey and wraps it around the barbwire bat before giving in to a ring aid. Creeker slowly paces back and forth waiting for TBI to show up.

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 5:56 am
The arena lights dim and a spotlight shines on the arena entrance as Weak Aside by Bloodbath blasts out of the arena speakers.

♫We're born to reign as masters
To ashes we'll burn the pastures
Repell their ways back to nothingness♫

Loud boos are heard from the crowd as The Blood Imbruer walks slowly towards the ring, his mere presence intimidating the fans.

♫Chaos in symmetry
This glorious victory
In darkness only we can see♫

Unknown Announcer: "Coming to the ring at this time, weighting in at 350 lbs. Representing The Ferocious Four.....THEEEEEE BLOOOOOD IMBRUEEEEEEER!"

♫Transcend with rage of the elite
The new order come to rise and shine
Write new history as we wipe and delete
An urge to rid this world of human waste
Weak aside♫

The Blood Imbruer climbs up the steel steps and enters the ring by stepping over the top rope. He stands in the center of the ring with his arms folded, awaiting his opponent.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:38 am
Creeker wasn't waiting for TBI to enter the ring. His' blood is on TBI's hands and Creeker's need to justifies this wrong. As TBI begins to pull down the top rope. The OG charges toward TBI and attempts to knock him off the apron with running an elbow smash to TBI's face!  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:39 pm
The Creeker charges forward, letting TBI know what he's in for with an elbow that knocks his head back and off of the ring apron, dropping to the floor!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 3:54 pm
Creeker slides under the bottom to keep the chase onto TBI after knocking him off the apron. Creeker attempts to grab TBI's head and attempts to drive his knee into TBI's stomach. If this works, Creeker would try to throw TBI shoulder first into the barricade.  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:01 pm
The camera shows TBI's bloody nose from the elbow that The Creeker gave him as he drives a knee into the big mans stomach on the ground. The Creeker pulls him up, where TBI looks to reverse the Irish Whip!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:05 pm
Creeker was thrown toward barricade as TBI reverse his throw. Creeker slams shoulder first into the barricade causing it to shift back an couple inches causing the section of fans behind of the barricade to fall backward in their chairs causing pop and popcorn to flung into the air.  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:10 pm
This is what happens when two beefy boys go to war! TBI look to ground and pound on The Creeker with some rights to the face!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:21 pm
Creeker rolls onto his back holding his shoulder after it was driven into the barricade. His focus went from his shoulder to his face as TBI drove a right down onto his face. Creeker attempts to cover up by bring his arms up to protect his face from fury TBi is raining down on him.  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 5:02 am
TBI pauses his assault as he gets an idea. Grabbing a steel chair from behind the barricade, he places it around The Creekers neck.

Walter Stevenson: "Oh no! We've seen this before!"

Jeff Jefferson: "Not again!"

TBI wants to injure The Creeker by stomping on the steel chair!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2020 1:32 pm
TBI reaches over the barricade grabbing a metal chair. As TBI brings the metal chair back across the barricade. Creeker pulls back and launches his fist trying hit TBI's groin area!  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:27 am
OOOORE! TBI is stopped in his tracks by The Creeker's strike, sacrificing the match to save himself! TBI drops the chair and falls to his knees!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:36 pm
Creeker pulls the chair in front of TBI. Creeker stands up holding his shoulder that was driven into the barricade. Using his good arm, he attempts to drive TBI down onto the chair head first with one arm DDT!  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:39 pm
It looks like The Creeker is ready to repay in kind to The Blood Imbruer.

HOLD UP!

Cartwright, Gary Guitar and The Jester rush-out to try and save their mate by attacking The Creeker!

Crusade Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff