Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:30 pm
"The following contest is a tag team match, and is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first..."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:23 am
Live Wire - Mötley Crüe played over the the PA system. Meytal rose and her Twin sister walked out of the backstage complete opposites. Lily was accompanied by their dog Jack while Rose threw her hands up making metal horns with one hand headbanging for a moment to her song before walking down the aisle with her sister.

Plug me in
I'm alive tonight
Out on the streets again
Turn me on
I'm hot to stop
Something you'll never forget
Take my fist
Break down walls
I'm on the top tonight
No no
You better turn me loose
You better set me free
'Cause I'm hot young running free
A little bit better than I use to be.

"Introducing first at a combined weight of 295 lbs the team up Lily and Meytal Rose."

Cause I'm alive
Live wire
'Cause I'm alive
I'm a live wire
'Cause I'm alive
Live wire
'Cause I'm alive
I'm a live wire

The two sisters climbed the steel steps one going right the other to the left. Both then climbed to the third rope throwing metal horns before jumping off in the ring.while her music kept playing taking off her .both ladies stood there waiting for their opponents while their dog joined the commentary table.

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

MrWeirdFox

Hype Champion

27,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:51 pm
"Play It" by Sneakout cracked out from the PA and sight was restored in form of strobing purple and green!
--Oh no thick walls, are gonna block the waves,--
--No not quite space enough between that'd ever kill the bass,--
--Ooh aah that shaking rattling cracking you can't take it cause you know it rubs you wrong,--

User Image
Hate rained down, while Wanton Vixen stepped her way out onstage.
Raising her belt in response, as if proud and fed off their jeers.
The GZW Victress Championship remained high above her head, as she made her way to ringside.

--But does it rub you wrong?--
--Ooh you can fight it if you want, if you want--
--Yeah ooh you can fight it if you want, if you want--
--No use hiding while denying it,--
--You really don't want to fight so just join along,--
--Just join along.--

Passing by the ring, she made a pit stop at commentary to hop her butt up on the table!
Draping the strap over the table, Vixen pointed finger at the commentators to "No touch!"
That finger of warning shifted down to a pitbull named "Jack", "No chew!"

--I wake the neighbors up they always come a knocking,--
--Each time I play a record they will try to stop me, oh--
--Wish they'd leave me alone--
--While my music's so low.--

Music cut, lights up, and Wanton Vixen, awaited her partner with her butt still on the table.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:00 pm
Lights darkened and blue lights swirled around the stage as the Blue Blossom's theme hit the PA!

Flower

User Image

Moment’s after the music began playing throughout the arena, a figure stepped out onto the stage. It was none other than the Lioness, Luca Leone! Walking the center of the stage, as the blue lights shimmered onto her.

"Weighing in at 120 pounds, from Phoenix, Arizona, the Blue Blossom, Luca Leone!"

Luca walked down the ramp, crossing from each side of the ramp to give high fives and handshakes to a few of front row audience members. The Blue Blossom slowly made her way down to the ring, giving her fans as much attention she could spare. As soon as she approached the ring, she suddenly leaped foward and dived in, rolling in under the bottom rope.

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2020 12:36 am
Lily signaled she would start this match. Meytal nodded he headed in agreement as she got out and stood on the apron. Meanwhile Waited to see who will start the match with her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:46 pm
Wanton Vixen launched herself off the table, going full steam ahead to Double Axe Handle the back of Metal!
Luca Leone was in the ring to start the match, but Vixen was already making vile moves!

MrWeirdFox

Hype Champion

27,550 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Medalist 100

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:16 pm
The Blue Blossom watches as Vixen steps in to attack Rose from behind. Well, the wrestling approach was now thrown out the window! Luca rushes towards Lily to take her down with a dropkick!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:37 pm
Meytal landed on the concrete victim to the sudden attack.
Lily looked back distracted and worried for her sister made rookie mistake. As soon as the ring bell for them, Jack the dog barked viciously showing displeasure and the fans booed weren't missing.
Luly was taken down via dropkick holding her midsection as soon as she hit back first.  

Owl_Partita

Fashionable Seeker

Crusade Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces