Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:31 pm
"The following contest is this evening's main event, and is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first..."

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:54 pm
Fist raised, you could cause a reaction
Ain't nobody gonna ******** with me (******** with me)
I can tell by the way that you're acting
And we could both agree

I never felt so low
But I love the way I look, yeah
With this bloody nose
Look how many hits it took ya'

"Bloody Nose" by Hollywood Undead roars through the P.A. system. Kodiak walks out of the back wearing a light brown bandanna covering his nose and mouth, a light brown t-shirt underneath light brown bullet proof vest, from his finger tips to half way up to his biceps is taped up with white tape, light brown cargo shorts, and light brown shoes. Around his waist is the GWA World Heavyweight championship In his left hand is a two long light tubs tied together with barbwire.

"Introducing first, he hails from Michigan and he weighed in tonight at 205 lbs. He is YOUR GWA World Heavyweight Champion." The announcer says, "KODY "KODIAK" GORDERT!"

As the announcer finishing announcing Kody. The Barbwire Knight stands in the middle of the stage performs a military salute with his left hand as the crowd erupts into cheers. Kody strolls down the ramp giving couple of high fives to some of the fans that stuck their hands out.

He slides into the ring under the bottom rope. As he walks across the ring, he takes off the bandanna, vest and shirt underneath. He gives them and the light tubes structure to a ring aid as he reaches the ropes. Kody climbs up the turnbuckle up onto the second rope. He unhooks the GWA World Heavyweight Championship off his waist and lifts it up into the air as the crowd erupts into more cheers for the World Heavyweight Champion. Kody hops off the turnbuckle and hands the belt to a ring aid that was waiting to grab it on the outside of the ring.

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Zarel Damone

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:11 pm
I want my MTV

The lights dim down as the opening cords of Money For Nothing by Yazz and Jussie Smollett hit the PA. Multicolored laser lights flash in patterns on the stage. The camera moves away from the stage

Consumers, silver spooners
It's nothin', we get money for it

When the camera returns, Andre Damone is standing on the stage, the lights forming a circle around him, looking out into the arena. He's switched up his look, wearing blue and gold tights with a matching vest and no shirt underneath. He raises the GWA International Honor championship belt in his right hand as the fans cheer

Commas and zeros, that's the way we do it
We make it work in this economy
Rollin' dinero, pockets stay polluted
Money is dirty and we don't play clean
We chasin' paper, run, run, hurry, move it
Get out the way if you ain't 'bout that green
Intensive labor, taxes are included
Ain't nothin' in this effin' world for free

"Making his way to the ring, from St. Louis Missouri, weighing in at 225 pounds, he is the GWA International Honor champion, Andre Damone!"

As the hook begins, Andre begins to make his way down to the ring

(Move that work, move that work)
Commercialize, commercialize
(Get that work, get that work)
To advertise, to advertise
(Make it work, make it work)
Look mom, I'm on TV
(Gotta make it work, make it work)
Hi mom, I'm on TV

(Move that work, move that work)Commercialize, commercialize
(Get that work, get that work)
To advertise, to advertise
(Make it work, make it work)
Look mom, I'm on TV
(Gotta make it work, make it work)
Hi mom, I'm on TV

Halfway down the ramp, he stops, the title in hand, then dashes the rest of the way and slides into the ring. He pops right up and hits the corner, raising the title again.

Andre steps down and removes the vest. He hands the title off to the referee and looks to his opponent  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:35 am
Zarel Damone

Kody walks towards the middle of the ring as the bell was sounded. Kody extended his hand out towards Andre. Kody wants to shake Andre's hand and start this match off in a respectable way.  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Zarel Damone

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:18 pm
Projectbloody

Andre looks a tad skeptical. Lately he's gotten cheap shotted or bad mouthed before a match, but the reigning world champ seems to be on the up and up, and currently they both hate the same guy. So Andre shakes his hand in a sign of mutual respect then steps back a few steps to keep that honor there before they get into the match itself  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:33 pm
Zarel Damone

Kody nods warmly as Andre accepts the handshake and takes couple of steps backward too.

~Ding Ding~

Kody begins to circle around Andre as the bell as sounded. He steps forward going for a stiff kick to the side of Andre's right knee.

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:08 pm
(Two Day Auto)

Kodiak lands an early stiff kick to Andre's knee. Andre isn't happy about either as slightly brings his leg up. Kody tries to knock Andre to mat by going for a low drop kick Andre's left leg!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2020 5:46 pm
Andre finds himself taken to the mat as the dropkick connects, forced to roll towards the ropes to pull himself up again  

Zarel Damone

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:43 pm
Zarel Damone

Kodiak rising to his feet and heads towards Andre as he was using the ropes to get to his feet. Kodiak attempts to grab Andre by arm and tries to irish whip him across the ring. If this works, Kody would a low dropkick to both of Andre's knees as he comes back off the ropes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:43 am
Projectbloody
i mean, i know it's my username still, but totes different character names you know blaugh

Andre seems to be about to sent towards the ropes, but plants himself on his good leg and attempts to reverse the whip instead, aiming to catch him with a hip toss on the rebound  

Zarel Damone

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:23 pm
Zarel Damone
When your brain and fingers mix signals sweatdrop

Kodiak was thrown into the ropes as Andre manages flip the script on him. Kody was hip toss to the mat after he comes back off the ropes towards Andre. Kody arches his back off the mat.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 2:51 pm
Projectbloody

There's the slightest hitch in Andre's step, but he can walk it off. He looks to pull Kodiak to his feet and whip him to the ropes again, this time for a back body drop on the rebound  

Zarel Damone

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 5:42 pm
Zarel Damone

Kodiak was brought up to his feet with his right hand on his lower back. He was irish whip towards and into the ropes. Kody achieve major air as he launch head over toes behind Andre. Kody lands back first on the mat grinding his teeth in pain.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:28 am
Projectbloody

Andre is focused on keeping the world champion off balance here. With the champ still down, Andre looks to drop a quick hard stomp to the forehead  

Zarel Damone

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:42 pm
Zarel Damone

Kodiak was stomp on his forehead by Andre. Kody slowly rolls onto knees holding his head with his hands.  
Crusade Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff