Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zarel Damone

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 8:11 am
It's not hard living inside of a drum
It's not bad bad bad bad
Let's live our lives on the inside of a drum eh
Eh eh eh eh

Drumlife by Brandy hits the PA as Zarya steps out on the stage, and with a large silver cannon in her hand, clearly only for the pyro. Noticeably, she has a bandage on her forehead, covering the stitches she'd gotten at Deathtrap courtesy of the Women's champion

It was your eyes that gave you up through that stupid disguise
You tryna hide behind that drink and you almost slipped by
I see you there sophisticated ignoring the beat
Your mouth might be closed
But baby listen to your heart and its screaming

"Making her way to the ring, from St. Louis Missouri, Zarya, Damone!"

Zarya points off to the left of the stage and fires off several shots of multicolored pyro. She then turns to the right and does the same, the crowd now booing her loudly

You're one of us
One of those beautiful fools you are
You're one of us
You were born in it so you should live in it

Zarya leaves the cannon on the stage and heads to the ring.

Live in a drum whoa
You'll never be in it alone
If you lived in a drum whoa
Right now you'll already be home
Live on live on
The drum life never gets old
Live on live on
The drum life keeps going on

Halfway down the ramp, she dashes down to the ring and slides inside, springing to her feet and takes up a mic.

"Well, it's time. We're almost at the end of the road on the highway to hell. Beach Brawl, this situation between me and Alicia ends. This hiccup of a championship reign ends. This blight on the face of GWA will be over. Whether all of you fans like it or not, when we reach Beach Brawl and that door closes on the cell to lock us inside, it's not going to be a fun night for Alicia. Deep down she knows it, just like all of you know it."

the crowd interrupts with boos.

"Deny it all you want, but we know that Alicia can't stand toe to toe with me in an outright fight. Hell in a cell isn't a wrestling match. It's a fight, it's a war, it ends careers. And if there's one thing I know, if there's one thing I'm good at, it's fighting. I am bigger, I am stronger, and I am more dangerous than Alicia will ever be. She's had her fun with my title but it's time for the gold to return to me as I once again dominate the women's division here in GWA. But you know what, I don't just want to talk to Alicia out here without her being present. If you look up..."

Zarya points up into the rafters.

"...you'll see the structure that we're going to be in all too soon. I think it's only fair for Alicia to get an up close look at the structure she has to walk into but won't walk out of under her own power. This is the last stop on the highway to hell, so let's see if Alicia will make the stop here or speed past to the final exit that she can't avoid."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:48 pm
Eventually, Black Widow hits the PA and the fans cheer. The champion is coming out after all. Out steps Alicia Armand, the championship on her shoulder and she stops a few moments to look up at the cell hanging in the rafters. She won't be intimidated here, and she quickly heads down the ramp and slides into the ring, standing up with her eyes locked on the challenger. She gestures for a mic and her music cuts out.

"So, I bet you thought that I wouldn't come out here just because you pulled some strings to have the cell hung here tonight. I'll bet you pulled said strings thinking that there was no way I'd come near the cell until Beach Brawl, and even then only because I had to. I guess you still have the mistaken impression that you scare me."

Alicia shifts the title belt to her hand.

"Let's face facts. I did what no one else in GWA could do. Not Lana, not Eliza or Claire Hawkins or Luca Leone. I beat you, not once, but twice. One, two, three, in the center of the ring, the second time taking this championship from you. You can stand out here and talk all that game if you want, but you and I know it's all because you have to convince yourself that you've still got it."

Alicia points out to the crowd.

"You don't have anyone out there fooled. We all saw what you did at Deathtrap. I got disqualified, but you struck with the chair first. A shortcut for a Damone. An actual shocker, for those that don't know their history. See the average idiot backstage thinks your last name is Damone so clearly you had to learn from Jarel, right?"

Alicia boldly steps closer, willing to get right in Zarya's face.

"But Jarel is your uncle. Zarel is your father, and as legendary as Zarel is in his own right, the fact of the matter is that he was the twin willing to get down and dirty. He was the one that took shortcuts. He turned on his own twin to get ahead, to gain championship gold. So while some folks in the locker room might assume you have Jarel's honor, I know that you're far more like your father. You knew I had you beat again, and you went what you hoped was the easy route. You brought in a chair while the referee was down and tried to take my head off. You actually thought that you could keep me down. But you didn't. I got up, I took your chair, and i busted you wide open. The only difference is i got caught by the referee since I couldn't see. One would think that might show you something. I'm not only willing to work and fight for this title, I'm willing to bleed. So go ahead, bring the cell down and if you want we can get hell started early, right here tonight. Because I'm not scared, I'm not intimidated, and frankly, I'm not all that impressed with you."  

Ken Armand

Zarel Damone

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:15 am
Zarya is none too pleased with the champion's comments. She raises the mic to respond as the cell begins to lower around them

"All I heard was jealousy there. All i hear is the same old, same old. Folks like you always bring my father and uncles into arguments. Next you'll bring my aunt in, you know, the person who actually trained me. But this isn't about my family. This isn't about my last name. And I didn't pull any special strings to get the cell here tonight. I just got wind that it was here. And as you can see, it's being lowered down around us."

Zarya gestures to the cell now firmly on the ground around them, the good old fashioned cell, not that weird colored crap that no one anywhere asked for.

"See, this is where we're going to be on Sunday. No goofy colors, no weird lights. Just you and me locked inside a few tons of solid steel and free to do whatever we want. And I won't be hearing any more from you about who I learned from or how I got anything. I beat you fair and square when I came back to get this title shot. I don't give a damn if you like my methods. What I care about is regaining my championship. And right now, I'm done talking."

Zarya tosses the mic and swings a right at Alicia's face  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 5:32 am
Alicia knew what she came out for, and it wasn't just to talk. She drops her own mic and ducks the right, running to hit the ropes. She rebounds back and aims a dropkick for Zarya's chest  

Ken Armand

Zarel Damone

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:36 pm
Alicia was too quick this time and Zarya misses, throwing her off balance. She turns only for Alicia to charge her full force with a dropkick that knocks her through the ropes to the outside. Zarya hits the floor and pulls herself up  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:40 pm
Alicia springs to her feet again, and knows she has to really take it to her challenger here tonight. Grabbing the ropes, she launches herself out after Zarya, aiming to smash her against the cell wall with a plancha  

Ken Armand

Zarel Damone

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:44 pm
Zarya looks up to find Alicia flying out at her. She reaches up to catch her, then attempts to fling her against the cell wall instead  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:47 pm
Alicia hadn't hit her hard enough, since Zarya catches her and just ragdolls her into the cell wall. Alicia hits the floor, holding her back from where it hit the cell wall  

Ken Armand

Zarel Damone

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:51 pm
Zarya flips her hair out of her face as the crowd boos around her.

"Come on, champ, let me show you what it's really like in hell."

She reaches down to pull Alicia up again by the hair, then attempt to send her face first into the cell wall again  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:55 pm
Alicia was already hurting, and it isn't getting any better as Zarya tosses her face first into the cell wall. The champ stumbles away, checking her face to make sure she isn't bleeding  

Ken Armand

Zarel Damone

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:56 pm
"Where ya goin, champ?"

Zarya is quite comfortable where she is here, and follows after Alicia, attempting to grab and lift her onto her shoulder, then launch her face first like a dart into the cell wall again  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:00 pm
Alicia finds herself up high again, and where she's going isn't where she wants to be. At the last second, she attempts to slide off Zarya's shoulder and instead shove her into the cell wall  

Ken Armand

Zarel Damone

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:03 pm
Zarya loses her grip on the champion, and eats a face full of steel instead, leaving her leaning against the cell for a few moments as she's stunned from the impact  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:06 pm
Now Alicia has a plan. She quickly pulls the ring apron up and grabs a steel chair from under it. Gripping it and moving forward, she swings and aims for Zarya's spine as she's against the cell wall  

Ken Armand

Zarel Damone

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:09 pm
Just when she thinks she's ok, Zarya's spine is met with a steel chair shot that rings throughout the arena and sends the fans into cheers. Her face hits the cell wall again and she scrambles to put some distance between herself and the champion  
Crusade Archives

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff