Reply Crusade Archives
The Last Stop on the Highway to Hell Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ken Armand

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:11 pm
Alicia isn't done yet. This crowd will be rocking before she's done with Zarya here tonight. She follows after her and swings again, aiming for the back of her head  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:16 pm
BAM!!!

a second chair shots rocks Zarya, knocking her forward through the cell door that had remained open when lowered before she hits the floor on the outside.

Finally officials pour out from the back as Zarya tries to get back to her feet again, putting themselves between her and the cell  

Zarel Damone

Ken Armand

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 7:21 pm
Alicia would go out after Zarya, but the officials between them actually close the cell door to keep them separate. So Alicia slides into the ring and takes up a mic again in one hand with the chair in the other.

"Where ya going, Zarya? Had enough for tonight? Well, allow me to welcome you to hell sweetie, and this was just the first level of it. This Sunday, at Beach Brawl, I'm going to open up every other gate in this b***h to use every trick you think you learned and then some to make sure that the only person walking out of this cell is me, still the GWA Women's champion. When I get out of here, I might smell like smoke because I've gone through fire, but you'll be left here. GWA will be down one more Damone when I'm done but they'll still have a Women's champion to be proud of."

Black Widow hits the PA as Alicia picks up the title belt she'd dropped earlier at the start of the brawl, then raises it and the chair while staring Zarya in the eye from inside the cell. She'd sent the message she wanted there  
Crusade Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff