• Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:27 pm
User Image

[火] tab The tab Severan tab Divide tab [火]
Passageway to the Tsukihara REgion

______________A r e a tab D e s c r i p t i o n ||
tab There is no gradual change, no natural fade from one to the other. The suddenness of the Severan Divide is the very reason for it's name. The icy fields and the knee high grass of white and red give way suddenly to foliage of a distinctly alien nature. With trees that glow with neon-like hues along veins that pulse slowly with energy, flowers that glisten with a halo not unlike a radiance born of too much moisture in the air, and rivers that flicker with life that glows radiantly in the crystal clear depths, this place is about as far from normal as one might think. The foliage of said trees are geometric in nature, each bearing veins similar to the trunks but with texture that brings to mind crystals were it not for the feathery feel they elicit at a touch. From the earth spring spires of crystals unlike anything a human would have seen in their lives. The mist that fills the area near perpetually is lit by the radiance of the terrain, making seeing the stars above or even the sun a distant memory.
tab The strange land is home to just as strange fauna, ranging from glowing animals to living stones, to machines that appear to take mimicking natural animals to heart that travel from place to place as they spread a unknown liquid that resembles liquid crystals to the terrain in a seemingly haphazard fashion. Here and there the humming of some unknown being fills the mists, the melody so created resonating with the crystals of the terrain to make a subtle din that ensures silence never truly exists. With the mists range of sight is limited to only a few hundred feet, making travel difficult unless one knows the way. Good, then, that there are remains of an ancient motorway that appears from time to time, never really vanishing for long before picking back up, leading ever onwards

______________P o i n t s tab O f tab I n t e r e s t ||
tab • The Divide → At the center of the Severan Divide lay a complex that was once described as an interchange. Four ramps forming circles that eventually lead North, South, East and West, the roads are massive in size with six lanes of traffic each. Here and there ruins of a variety of vehicles remain, overgrown with glowing lichen or crystals that help light up the husks like some urban jack-o-lantern. This is the halfway point through the Divide, with the road east taking one towards Kaileerial, the west going towards a place called the Trail of Fire, north towards Tsukihara, and south towards N'zul Inaru. What these mean to each person is individual, for some know the names and others do not. But what is known by local residents is that travel through here is relatively dangerous, for some creature inhabits the space between the interchanges that will capture and kill whatever dares to travel here without paying its gruesome toll.
tab • → ???

______________N e a r b y tab L o c a t i o n s ||
tab • North → The Tsukihara Motorway, 82 km
tab • West → The Trail of Fire, 112 km
tab • South → N'zul Inaru, 45 km
tab • East → Kaileerial, 180 km

______________K n o w n tab D e f e n s e s // D a n g e r s ||
tab • → ???
tab • → ???
tab • → ???

______________R u l e s ||
tab • Travel → To enter or leave from either this region towards Tsukikara or from Tsukihara to here must go through this location. It cannot be bypassed, as it stretches far enough that one would need to go into an entire different country to avoid it. Travel here, uninterrupted, would take a total of five posts. However, each time this is done please generate a number between [1] and [10], with a [2], [5], and [9] requiring you to contact a member of the Event Coordination Team.

______________R e s o u r c e s ||
tab ???
tab ???
tab ???
tab ???

”Royal Taorito”

[Editorial Log]
[Name] | [Date] | → [Short description of actions performed]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2020 10:06 pm
    User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

tab II • LI • YA tab ► 𝙿 𝚁 𝙾 𝙿 𝙴 𝚁 . 𝙽 𝙾 𝚄 𝙽
    tab tab ih - lee - yah

tab ( i ) are you insane like me tab ( ii ) been in pain like me tab ( iii ) bought a hundred dollar bottle of champagne like me
    tab tab ( iv ) just to pour that mother ******** down the drain like me tab ( v ) would you use your water bill to dry the stain like me

Exhausted. Three days and she was already exhausted. Iiliya's boots crunched as she weaved her way through tall grass, her shoulders shivering every few moments. Each day left her colder and colder, like she was in withdrawal from Aric's radiant warmth... how pathetic. The snake sept gritted her teeth as the divide slowly came in to sight over a rise. She had reached her first landmark.

Standing at the top of the small ridge, Iiliya looked back, a small puff of breath creating a cloud that drifted lazily off. If she squinted hard enough, she swore she could almost maybe see rising smoke in the first light of morning. The thought she had missed tge potential to get further direction ignited a small spark of irritation deep inside her. It was too far out to backtrack now, probably a day or so behind her.

"Just my ******** luck..." The snake women mumbled before swirling around and heading down the other side of the incline in to the Severan divide. She only knew a general direction of where she was going, thanks to hearing stories of those traveling from the swamps. The specifics of her journey would unravel as she went. Iiliya stopped in front of the nearest tree, looking it over. Finding food would be harder here; the landscape was alien and new. The woman's lips morphed in to a frown as she looked over the pulsing bark of the tree.

It reminds me of the Sero, she thought, taking a step back from the odd mass of wood. Better to be safe than to touch anything she didnt have to... With a side eye to the tree, she continued on her way, following the expanses of strange dark rock.

( I ) L O C - Heading towards Kokorogakure tab ( II ) M O O D - tired, suspicious, wary
    ( III ) S T A T - Healthy ( Heart Rate ⇧⇧ ) tab ( IV ) C O M P - No one

[ P r o f i l e ]

Lunar Phase ( Waning Crescent ) / Venom / D-rank / Investor Medium ( Bone ) / Mystic / Wind-Water
    Power: ♦♦ tab Agility: ♦♦ tab Intelligence: ♦♦♦♦ tab Mana: ♦♦♦♦♦
    / STM / 125 tab / MNA / 275
    Smellsight / Bloodborn / Self Sustaining / Flexible

━━━━━━━┓/ sept traits /┗━━━━━━━
          Snakelike dislocating jaw, hyperdemic fangs, snakelike tongue ( smellsight )

━━━━━━━┓/ mis'sion /┗━━━━━━━
          Mission Name
            Old Knowledge, Even Older Coffer
              - Kaileer has entrusted me with retrieving a schematic from the dungeon under the Iron city. However, since I am still fairly unaccustomed to this world, he's appointing me... babysitters. I am to join forces with them, make my way through the dungeon, and come back out alive for my potion of the reward... Appointing me babysitters, how insulting...
                - The wolf-sept halfie stinks. I like the big busted girl, she'll do well in this mission. The pink-haired one is funny. If the halfie keeps his face shut, maybe this wont be so bad.

━━━━━━━┓/ pas'sives /┗━━━━━━━
          Blighteater: Working as a trained medic and medium during the last days of Kirigakure was horrific, but nothing more so than having to treat the unfortunate victims of the Mizukage’s experiments. After a nightmarish event that brought _______ into the Echoes and exposed her to the crushing blackness of the Hell there she found that her digestion was…different. Now she has learned how to consume that Corruption in another being and digest it, much as she would food, by sucking the corruption through their eyes, mouths, or other orifices into the body, temporarily increasing her regeneration abilities by one step [1] per three [3] points of Corruption consumed. Blighteater allows her to pull out and consume two [2] points of Physical, Spiritual, or Mental Corruption per post of doing so. This causes slight discomfort or major pain, depending on the length of time it takes to suck it out.
          Mothership: Grants the ability for _____ to use her powers as a Medium to enchant up to three [3] additional items of the exact same nature and allow them all to collectively count as one [1] possessed object. There is no additional cost as long as they are the exact same. If they are not the exact same the cost is doubled for each item combined, with compounding costs.Unlike an Teaghlach Clann, those born of the Septs are born in a hybrid Phased state. Their Phasing is centralized on the concept of repressing their hybrid forms to become human-like in their appearance. This transformation is something inherently learned by an Teaghlach born of a Sept after their tenth year of life. Suppressing, or becoming, the Phased form takes two [2] Activations, unless done during a bout of Phase Madness, in which case it takes no time at all. While phased, ten [10] Stamina is kept hostage and cannot be used, or recovered, until returned to their birth state. While within their human form the Septborn will receive only half of the benefits their Phasing grants, as they are truly unable to separate themselves from the beast entirely.
          • To an animal that matches the Totem of the Septborn a member of the Sept "reads" as an "alpha". While this allows some to be cowed, or made into allies, this can also insight some animals or beasts into a frenzy.
          Kin Sense: All Bloodline members are able to supernaturally detect other members of an Teaghlach, as well as whether they are of a Sept or Clann. The range limit is five hundred [500] meters, though it only allows them to sense the presence at this range, and does not pinpoint. Personal Attributes and Disciplines may be utilized to make this more accurate at shorter distances.

━━━━━━━┓/ a'ttack ! /┗━━━━━━━
          -

Lanfaer
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:
          Quote:

Koresephone
    Crew

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
    • Rat Conqueror 500
    • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
    • Battery 500

Lanfaer
    Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
    • Befriended 100
    • Survivor 150
    • Hygienic 200
    PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:06 pm
    User Image
    ______________The Narrator Whispers...||
    tab The air was dead. No breeze to stir the mist, no gust to widen one's view, merely a stillness more in common with death than a place living things walked. As Iilya traveled it was this dead air that helped her notice the stream before her eyes caught it, the near whisper of the babbling brook ceding its advantage of surprise in an instant. Still, the depths themselves might prove more interesting overall to her, what with the shining fish, the multi-hued stones beneath, and the glitter of gold-
    tab Gold?
    tab A closer look would provide her the truth that she was not crazy at all. There in the depths lay sparkling gold nuggets, raw and unprocessed, something that caught her eyes and, perhaps, her mind with the promise of riches. To arrive in Kirigakure with wealth to set herself up above reproach? Would it entice her, as the dream would so many others? Difficult to say. More difficult was it to see the fish as they eyed her with a placid gaze showing her just where on the food chain she was to them: somewhere very high indeed. What would the snake woman do, so faced with the material that one dominated the minds of man and the greed of nations?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:34 pm
      User Image

tab tab ih - lee - yah

tab ( i ) are you insane like me tab ( ii ) been in pain like me tab ( iii ) bought a hundred dollar bottle of champagne like me
      tab tab ( iv ) just to pour that mother ******** down the drain like me tab ( v ) would you use your water bill to dry the stain like me

Iiliya stared down at the stream with equal measures annoyance and anger. Was she happy to see real food for the first time in a day? Absolutely. But the question was whether or not it was edible. Taking a deep breath in through her mouth, she took in the mana signitures in preperation for a hunt. Whisper appeared, floating in the air as it split in to four smaller versions of itself and hovered around her in a perfect circle. Everything fed in to the mans signatures around it, and those ones fed in to the ones surround it, almost... as if tgey all connected somewhere. Iiliya frowned, and then sent the shards of whisper sailing after the fish in the brook, tracking them using their mana signatures.

While she waited to hook one, her mind drifted a little. Back to Ikeinasu, back to Aric. Her stomach lurched, causing bile to well up in to her throat. Eventually she would go back... what would she say to him? Would she even be able to face him? Maybe he would move on too, and he wouldn't be there when she got back... if she ever went back. She knew Hesrik wouldn't hurt her, but what if she got sucked in to his pull again? She had only escaped because of circumstance... if it weren't for the crystalization, she would have stayed with Hesrik forever, despite what he had done to her.

She was so ******** up./size]

( I ) L O C - Heading towards Kokorogakure tab ( II ) M O O D - tired, suspicious, wary

[ P r o f i l e ]

Lunar Phase ( Waning Crescent ) / Venom / D-rank / Investor Medium ( Bone ) / Mystic / Wind-Water

Mission Name
              Old Knowledge, Even Older Coffer
                - Kaileer has entrusted me with retrieving a schematic from the dungeon under the Iron city. However, since I am still fairly unaccustomed to this world, he's appointing me... babysitters. I am to join forces with them, make my way through the dungeon, and come back out alive for my potion of the reward... Appointing me babysitters, how insulting...
                  - The wolf-sept halfie stinks. I like the big busted girl, she'll do well in this mission. The pink-haired one is funny. If the halfie keeps his face shut, maybe this wont be so bad.

Blighteater: Working as a trained medic and medium during the last days of Kirigakure was horrific, but nothing more so than having to treat the unfortunate victims of the Mizukage’s experiments. After a nightmarish event that brought _______ into the Echoes and exposed her to the crushing blackness of the Hell there she found that her digestion was…different. Now she has learned how to consume that Corruption in another being and digest it, much as she would food, by sucking the corruption through their eyes, mouths, or other orifices into the body, temporarily increasing her regeneration abilities by one step [1] per three [3] points of Corruption consumed. Blighteater allows her to pull out and consume two [2] points of Physical, Spiritual, or Mental Corruption per post of doing so. This causes slight discomfort or major pain, depending on the length of time it takes to suck it out.
            Mothership: Grants the ability for _____ to use her powers as a Medium to enchant up to three [3] additional items of the exact same nature and allow them all to collectively count as one [1] possessed object. There is no additional cost as long as they are the exact same. If they are not the exact same the cost is doubled for each item combined, with compounding costs.Unlike an Teaghlach Clann, those born of the Septs are born in a hybrid Phased state. Their Phasing is centralized on the concept of repressing their hybrid forms to become human-like in their appearance. This transformation is something inherently learned by an Teaghlach born of a Sept after their tenth year of life. Suppressing, or becoming, the Phased form takes two [2] Activations, unless done during a bout of Phase Madness, in which case it takes no time at all. While phased, ten [10] Stamina is kept hostage and cannot be used, or recovered, until returned to their birth state. While within their human form the Septborn will receive only half of the benefits their Phasing grants, as they are truly unable to separate themselves from the beast entirely.
            • To an animal that matches the Totem of the Septborn a member of the Sept "reads" as an "alpha". While this allows some to be cowed, or made into allies, this can also insight some animals or beasts into a frenzy.
            Kin Sense: All Bloodline members are able to supernaturally detect other members of an Teaghlach, as well as whether they are of a Sept or Clann. The range limit is five hundred [500] meters, though it only allows them to sense the presence at this range, and does not pinpoint. Personal Attributes and Disciplines may be utilized to make this more accurate at shorter distances.

-

Lanfaer
            Quote:
            Quote:
            Quote:
            Quote:

Koresephone
      Crew

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
      • Rat Conqueror 500
      • Battery 500

Lanfaer
      Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
      • Befriended 100
      • Survivor 150
      • Hygienic 200
      PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2020 4:46 pm
      User Image
      tab As Iilya skulked her way across the landscape, her mind drifting to days of yore, there would come an odd sound upon the wind. It was faint, barely there, somewhere on the edge of perception, but nonetheless she could hear it. It was no figment of her mad mind, no fever dream born of this madness, but as it grew in volume she might decide to change her mind. The sound wasn't perceptible at first but as it neared the low notes of a Cello could be heard, slowly meandering its way through some strange song she'd never heard before, with a tune as alien as finding that sound here of all places. It was coming her way, and quickly. Should she wait and see, or perhaps hide and observe, Iilya would find herself met with the strangest of sights she'd likely seen since waking/
      tab A tall, luminescent figure that bore little in the way of resemblance to man.
      tab The figure moved with a languid, fluid grace that was incredibly inhuman, but each move sent its body shimmering as the flesh refracted the light about it in foreign patterns. All the while as it made it way towards her direction, not directly towards her, the sound of the cello increased.

Torture Me Softly

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2021 6:20 pm
        User Image

tab tab ih - lee - yah

The hum went unnoticed at first, brushed aside as idle ringing of the ears from the days of silence. But then it got closer, and the eerie quality of it sent the hairs on the back of Iiliya's neck straight up. Abandoning the possibility of fighting in a foreign land with unnatural qualities, the snake cept found a good rock and sat herself behind it, making sure to bring all her belongings. The nature of the being or thing coming closer to her was unknown, so she prepared Whisper in case she needed it.

When the.... thing came in to view, Iiliya's muscles tensed. She physically had to fight off the nearly overwhelming urge to sprint as far away as she could. She was unsure if running was the correct thing to do, this creature could be faster than her. But she was also unaware if the thing had mana sight or other extraordinary senses. Biting her lip, Iiliya gripped at the massive bolder she was hiding behind and decided to wait. For good or for bad.

God she was forever out in the middle of no where. No one could hear her scream.

No one would come looking if she died here.

( I ) L O C - Heading towards Kokorogakure tab ( II ) M O O D - suspicious, on edge, fatalistic

[ P r o f i l e ]

Mission Name
                Old Knowledge, Even Older Coffer [ On hold or Canceled ]

Time to Face my Past
                  - For the longest time, I didn't care about where I was. I drifted through life like a ghost. I merely existed. Now, something has happened that makes me want to be better, be healthy, be whole. I can never fix the damage I've caused, but maybe I can prevent myself from ever getting in this situation again. I need to find Hesrik, or Oragor, or whatever the ******** he's going by now. I need to face my past.
                    - I've passed in to the Severan divide. Things are alien here, and remind me of the Sero. I want no part of this place... I can only hope to pass through it quickly.
                    - OH ******** GODS WHAT IS THAT THING.

-

Lanfaer
              Quote:
              Quote:
              Quote:
              Quote:

Koresephone
        Crew

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
        • Rat Conqueror 500
        • Battery 500

Lanfaer
        Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
        • Befriended 100
        • Survivor 150
        • Hygienic 200
        PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2021 4:37 pm
        User Image
        tab The figure kept moving forward, and as it came better into view Iilya would notice that it wore some sort of clothes over it's alien form. Thin, resembling spider silk, the gown it wore began at its waist and dragged on the ground behind it. A vest, thin, with a single steel spike above the left breast, was all it wore on its upper body. The figure moved with that same languid grace, and the cello continued to rise and pulse, weaving a melody that carried tones of relaxed joy and adventure. Yet as it came to the center of the clearing the colors of the vegetation around her pulsed, and it immediately stopped. The cello became muted, but did not cease. Instead it turned side to side, looking about, before it moved to sit upon the earth and crossing its legs in an eerily human mannerism. There it sit, unmoving, as if...waiting.

Koresephone

________Southern Iron Country ► The Crystal Spire Region

Manage Your Items
        Other Stuff
        Get GCash
        Offers
        Get Items
        More Items
        Where Everyone Hangs Out
        Other Community Areas
        Virtual Spaces
        Fun Stuff