Welcome to Gaia! ::

GWA: Gaia Wrestling Alliance

Back to Guilds

A wrestling roleplay 

Tags: WCWG, wrestling, WWE/WCW, GWA/NWA 

Reply Crusade Archives
Twice Bitten (The Marines and The Umbras promo)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:54 pm
Crusade returns from a commercial break

The Marines are seen in the backstage hallways with displeasure spread across their faces. Creeker is holding his shoulder with his hand as he looks into the rooms as he walks past them looking for someone or somebodies. Kodiak has both of his hands on his lower back as he tries to keep up with a heated Creeker but, is struggling.

Creeker found the people he was looking for; The Umbras.

The Umbras were walking out of the locker room as The Marines walks up to them. Creeker snarls, “Where the hell were you two?”

“Creeker, calm down, bro.” Kodiak says as he catches up to the heated Creeker “If you let those guys get to-“

“Again” Creeker interrupting Kodiak “This is the second time I was beaten by those ********. So, I have all the right to be angry especially to those who supposed to be on my side.”

TBC by The Umbras
Damien Umbra

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:41 pm
The Umbras stop where they are, both caught a bit off guard by their partners as they head into War Games. The brothers exchange a look before Damien pushes his hair back from his face to make sure his eyes are visible.

Lionel, however, chooses to speak. "In case you missed it, we just got here about five minutes ago and got changed."

Damien follows suit, pointing into the locker room where their bags were. "As you can see, we just barely got changed and I've got a match coming up. Did we miss something?"  

Damien Umbra

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 3:03 pm
Creeker's angry begins to boil which prevents him from speaking.

"Earlier tonight, The Ferocious Four came out during Creeker's match against The Blood Imbruer. They were playing the number games and began to beat him up four on one." Kodiak begins to explain "I came out to protect my partner. I wasn't going let those smucks take him again. I wasn't going let him down like I did those many months ago. I paid the price for defending my cousin. The price I will pay over again to keep him save. When they had their fill slamming those chairs on us. We began to wonder if you guys are going be on the same page as us in the War Games."

Kodiak smacks Creeker on the chest

"See they weren't here to help us. So, they were powerless to help us."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 6:33 pm
Lionel looks the Marines over before he responds. "As usual, the Ferocious Four did a half assed job. But there's no need to worry, at War Games, we've got your back. The Ferocious Four have something big brother and I want, and if we beat them, batter them, and leave them in puddles of their own blood at War Games, we can take what we want."

"And besides that, they just piss me off." Damien glances at Lionel. "See, they can't do anything when the numbers are even. They had to know we were delayed. But just a little history lesson from before you were around. Last time Cartwright went one on one with me, it took him and two other guys that I had already sent out on stretchers to keep me down, and I still beat him for the title afterward. Cartwright wants no part of me. The only thing you have to worry about at War Games when it comes to the Umbras is whether or not there'll be enough left of him for you to get a piece when we're all locked inside."  

Damien Umbra

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:24 pm
The Marines smirks at the thought of bloody, broken, and soul crushed Cartwright. The Marines lift their fist up toward The Umbras. "We have an agreement. Burn and salt the earth of F-4" Kody says with a big grin.  
Crusade Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games