Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mister Mirage
Vice Captain

Super Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:15 pm
"The following contest is tonight's main event and is a WAR GAMES match! One member from each team will begin the match; after five minutes a third man will enter the match; a new member from alternating teams will enter every two minutes after! Once all participants have entered the ring, the first to score a pinfall, knock out or submission will be declared the winner! Introducing first..."

*A random team will be selected when pg 3 is reached. Every page after a new member will be chosen from the alternate team to enter the match

e.g.
Pg 3 - Maybe F4 wins the toss, a new member from their team enters
Pg 4 - New member from Umbra/Marines
pg 5 - New member from F4
Pg 6 - New member from Umbra/Marines
ect.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 1:34 pm
If I could speak I’d tell you all my fears and depravations
If I could feel I’d take away your pain
If I could bleed I’d show you all my scars and imperfections
If I could breathe I’d hold you in my veins

You’ve got me feeling like an animal beat down in fear and paralyzed
You’ve got me feeling like I have no other hand to hold in this assisted suicide

“Let You Down” By Seether roars through out the arena as The Marines made their way to the stage. The Marines are greeted by overwhelming cheers from the crowd. Kodiak walks out of the back wearing a light brown bandanna covering his nose and mouth, a light brown t-shirt underneath light brown bullet proof vest, from his finger tips to half way up to his biceps is taped up with white tape, light brown cargo shorts, and light brown shoes. Around his waist is the GWA World Heavyweight championship. In his left hand is a two long light tubs tied together with barbwire.

Creeker walks out onto the stage just after Kodiak. He is wearing a backward black baseball hat, dog tags around his neck, light brown bullet poof vest, light brown cargo pants, brown combat boots. In his left hand is barbwire bat.

“Coming down to the ring weighing in at total 475 lbs,” The Announcer says “THE MARINES!”

The Marines perform a military salute as the announcer finishes introducing them. Creeker walks down the ramp giving fans high fives as he goes. Kodiak takes off his bandanna gives to a young fan as he walks down the ramp.

The Marines slide into the ring and goes to the middle of the ring. They perform another military salute. The Marines take off any unnecessary clothing to begin this match. The Marines each still have the weapons the came out with.

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 2:21 pm
The arena lights dim and a spotlight shines on the arena entrance as Weak Aside by Bloodbath blasts out of the arena speakers.

♫We're born to reign as masters
To ashes we'll burn the pastures
Repell their ways back to nothingness♫

Loud boos are heard from the crowd as one half of the GWA World Tag Team Champions, Gary Guitar, walks towards the ring.

♫Chaos in symmetry
This glorious victory
In darkness only we can see♫

Unknown Announcer: "Coming to the ring at this time, weighting in at 225 lbs. Representing The Ferocious Four.....GAAAAARYYYY GUUUUITAAAAR!"

♫Transcend with rage of the elite
The new order come to rise and shine
Write new history as we wipe and delete
An urge to rid this world of human waste
Weak aside♫

Gary complains to the officials that both Marines are already in the ring. Only one can start the match. Gary refuses to enter the ring and the surrounding steel cage structure until a member of The Marines exits!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2020 3:53 pm
Kodiak smirks and rolls out of the ring allowing Creeker to start. Kodiak strolls next to announce tables and pulls out a chair from behind the barricade to sit next to the announce table.

Creeker standing in middle of the ring waiting for Gary.

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:30 am
Oh no, it's The Creeker starting! Gary slowly enters the ring after Kody exits. Gary waits for the cage door to close before trying to rush the big man with a running dropkick to the hurt shoulder!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:36 am
Gary charges forward toward Creeker looking start this match with a bang. As Gary got close enough. Creeker attempts to smack the bottom of his boot into Gary’s face as he goes for a big boot!  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:37 pm
The Creeker's boot catches him across the face, staggering him backwards until he falls on to the mat!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:41 pm
Creeker attempts to grab Gary by his hair trying to pull him to his feet. If this works, Creeker would attempt to drive his knee into Gary’s stomach!  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:47 pm
Ow not the hair! The Creeker pulls Gary up to his feet, who thinks he can save himself from the knee with a swift calf kick!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 03, 2020 2:20 pm
Creeker was kicked in the side of knee by the kick. Causing him to let go of Gary!  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 7:39 am
Gary enjoys his new-found freedom by spring-boarding off of the middle rope, trying to dive into The Creeker with a Flip Senton!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:02 am
After releasing Gary from his gasp. Creeker took a couple of steps backwards rubbing the side of his leg. Creeker was taken down to the mat by springboard flip senton.  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:16 pm
Success! Gary is chuffed and plays the Air Guitar for all of his adoring fans, then looks to upset The Creeker some more with stomps to the shoulder!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:29 pm
Creeker's shoulder was stomp on by Gary. It look like Gary was trying kick start a motorcycle that refused to start up no matter how many times he tired.  

Projectbloody
Vice Captain

Cartwright
Crew

Hilarious Sex Symbol

7,825 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2020 1:37 pm
Gary needs to put some more pressure on this shoulder! Gary thinks a running knee drop towards it will help!

PPV archives

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff