Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply ◄ 鉄║﹁The Land of Iron﹂
🗻 || Wadatsumi no Yōsai - Seiryu Clan Castle Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prince_yureil

Liberal Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:32 pm
User Image

▰ |SHINOBI • INFO| ▰
• Haumea Seinaru Enjo | A-rank | Bloodline/Genjutsu |

Having followed along on the journey to the Seiryu, which fortunately went without any issues or trouble. As they arrived a sense of trepidation about actually entering the castle came across her, fire and water didn’t always mix too well after all.., and she was some youngster walking around with the apparent weight of her clan behind her. She listened to Haruki talk as they entered, her mind curious of how Seika would handle such weights as herself, though maybe not prepared to how exactly this whole thing was going to start off, being she was ignorant of Seika’s relationship with her family. She admired the condition of the castle and its decor, possibly seeming absent minded but she was listening to Haruki Introducing the purpose of why everyone was there, nominating Seika to take over as the clan head. Now as Haumea looked at the pink haired man who rose, she expected some protest or pushback, not expecting what actually came out of his mouth,

Haumea started off confused, very confused as she had not clued who the man was talking about or to at first. If it wasn’t for Seika’s rather visceral reaction, putting two and two together considering everything she had listened to and experienced in regard to Seika up to this point. Ohhhh, I see what's happening here…. She thought to herself as her calm and zen expression slowly formed into a hard to miss frown, brows furrowing in irritation, in fact it was a little bit more than anger. Piercing blue eyes swivelling to watch Seika, one of the two women whom Haumea has stood beside, facing the insurmountable seeming foe that was Machigai, yet Seika quaked in what seemed like terror of this man. The disregard of Seika’s humanity and who they were down to her soul being thrown aside and trampled by this man, plus the others that jeered along, Haumea even not finding issue with Samatha’s word alluding to make a point by force as anger seethed through her very veins. The shift in temperament wasn’t subtle, her hair and robes beginning to quiver and shift as the heat within and around her began to increase, the bells at the end of her Nodatchi’s handle beginning to lightly jingle due to the air buffeted by heat waves beginning to visibly emit around her tensed form.

As she took a step forward, opening her mouth to rebuke Seitaigen, a barely familiar voice caught her attention, saving a phrase that was basically entirely alien to her in context. Tilting her head around, the heat waves around her vaguely dissipating but not entirely, she say the shinobi who had been there that drastic day a few months ago, Musica had arrived to stand at Seika’s side as a support just like that day, clearly their bond was truly deep, lest the woman not be here, nor throwing out more challenging words from their group toward Seitaigen and the others who supported his sin worthy attitude and words. It was then Nori stuck his neck out and took a more enlightened approach, preaching about the concept of water in the Ninshu belief, one Haumea didn’t follow but could respect the place the beliefs came from. He reminded Haumea of herself in some ways, skilled with words and seeming to understand and embrace its words, keeping a cool head as he expanded on his point, beseeching the clan members to look beyond such temporary and ever shifting concepts of prejudice and to deroot themselves from the mental grounds their minds were locked. His words stemmed her rage as honestly he was right in her eyes and she would be loathe to harangue Seitaigen with the verbal force she had intended too, her robes and hair calming down even further, the bells jingling reduced to a minute tinkling.

With a deep breath she stepped forward, raising the hand not gripping her sheathe weapon into a one handed prayer,l doing a shallow bow and speaking up. “Amitabha, what the young priest Nori states is correct, you all who harbour hatred and harsh words, ignorant of the true nature of Seika’s soul. She is a hero of Zaishin, standing opposed to the perpetrator of the threat to our great country, creating a bridge between our country and the shinobi nations, yet you speak of them so poorly, claiming she is not even a Samurai. Tell me, where were you when I was standing at Seika and this shinobi, Musica’s side when we were facing a true evil who shattered Bushido? You forget your place as a member of this country showing such little respect.” She managed to get out without raising her voice too much or sounding enraged, instead she spoke in a controlled but vaguely shaming tone. Pointing the hilt of her sheathe weapon at Seitaigen she continued her piece, her robes fluttering just a little more as she began to get heated, not speaking too aggressively but more in a lecturing way. ”You! You have hurt your own clan with your words and spreading your malice over Seika to others, you are a sinner, who has no issues treating a person as less than, your words dictate your lack of enlightenment, your Karma must be twisted and yet you are so ignorant of that. Continue on this path and you will find yourself in an afterlife of ruin, denied any path besides the Asura realm(basically hell), one where sinners with wicked hearts go to slowly transform into demons and become trapped, lest they seek redemption that may never come, denied any other paths of rebirth and forever denied enlightenment.” She spoke firmly with a tone that revealed absolute certainty in what she said, taking a deep breathe and a long exhale as she prevented herself from getting too worked up.

After a momentary pause as she let herself cooldown, literally and figuratively she would speak again, her tone a little more diplomatic though losing no firmness. ”Yet as your time is likely quite a distance away, you have ample opportunity to find yourself on the correct path and untwist your Karma, you should rid yourself of such prejudices you have and speak with others like they are your equal, if you simply deny and hate, you won’t learn and change, forever darkening your Karma. Seika is here, to speak with you on equal terms, to discuss a potential new opportunity for you in turning the wheels of our great country's destiny, to contribute to removing us from the decades of stagnant darkness and spiritual decline of our country. The Azure dragon is strong and fierce, yet noble and benevolent, you should take cues from all of its aspects and not just one. Represent your clan properly, be fluid and flexible, speak with Seika as an equal or forever poison your own memory in your clans eyes, stop discounting her service as a Samurai, recently promoted by the Shogun himself, denying your earlier claim of them not being one. You seem to have the respect and support of your fellow clan members, don’t drag their image down with you, unclose your heart!” Finishing her piece she spun around to look away from him and strode up to Seika, placing a supportive hand on the Seiryu girl's shoulder, squeezing it supportively as she lent in and quietly said. ”Don’t let your emotions and fear control you Seika, everyone who came with you is here to lend you their strength, including me and the entire Seinaru Enjo clan is here in spirit, stand tall and find your words.” She then took a few steps away after releasing Seikas shoulder and face towards the people she had somewhat berated.

Ooc:
Stamina 2595/2595 | Chakra 2640/2640 | Sage Chakra 1047/0147

Stats+(Totals after boosts)
• Strength 4 • Speed 4 • Agility 6 • Endurance 6

Ryo |

Actions:
1:
2:
3:

Persisting jutsu
Passive:
Techs:

Passive modifiers

Modifiers:

Ephemeral Ozymandias

KibitzRajas

Novasse

Kondo Kaicho

Baron Blank

Nevermore_Down

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2023 10:56 pm
User Image
▰ RYOUKO SEIRYU ▰

Sitting in the corner of the main hall, sits a man with two-toned blue and white hair - Ryouko. A native to the lands of Iron, and a son of the Seiryu clan, he has been silently listening to the back and forth between the elders of his clan and the party that has come for an audience with them. Now, Ryouko isn't a particularly prominent member of his clan, mind you, but rather, his name has a certain negativity about it when involved with his other clan members. Much like the Uchiha girl had pointed out thus far, the Seiryu aren't very receptive of the Shinobi arts - much like the rest of Zaishin - and Ryouko was their pariah on that front above all. Back when the Seiryu initially left the village, he believed that it wasn't enough for their clan. In order to make their position known as a powerhouse across the land, Ryouko had been a spearhead of true rebellion, insisting that utilizing all weaponry available to them would be their surest ship to sail the clan upwards to prominence and power everywhere - not just in the land of Iron. Unfortunately for him, staunch resistance and continued belief in Bushido by the clans elders, as well as his personal frustrations with Zaishin itself and their model of thinking, eventually drove him to leave the village entirely. Consequently, the Seiryu's displeasure with Zaishin ended up being the very glue that kept him attached to his clan; while he was ostracized from his kin for welcoming Shinobi influence into his life, he was welcomed for his stubbornness to do what he believed would give his clan authority and position in the world overrun by Shinobi. This maelstrom of indecision is the catalyst for his attendance this very day, as well as why these visitors have come calling. With no clear clan head, they are dead in the water. And as everyone knows, if you don't swim - you sink.

Ryouko has no intentions of letting his clan drown while lesser clans claim power. Listening to the cavalcade of outdated drivel and young hope, Ryouko has had ample time to consider the arguments made this far. However, not having much sway other than chaos in his own clan doesn't afford him opportunity to wield decisive power. It does, fortunately for Ryouko, mean he's not bound by tradition when it comes to how he acts as opposed to how the clan operates. "This is becoming tedious..." Ryouko thought to himself, scanning their guests one by one. "These old fools wouldn't know how to save the clan even if given a map." From sitting with his ankle propped on his opposite knee, Ryouko lifts his head off of the index finger it was resting on, and with his other hand grips the handle of his massive sword, and pushes himself to his feet. Making his way through the crowd, Ryouko slips between the other members of his clan like a snake through blades of grass.

As he nears the front of the miniature sea of his clan mates, the air begins to chill. People's breath begins to become visible as the temperature in the room slowly begins to drop. The windows begin to frost at the edges, and the handles of the doors begin to shine as crystals form across them. Ryouko emerges from the crowd, and almost without warning takes his massive sword with a single hand and swings it overhead, driving it into the stone floor, webs of ice creeping out from the impact point. The cracking of ice echoes throughout the chamber, almost like a gunshot, then fading into an eerie silence. Staring at the visiting members, Ryouko smiles. "I think you're out of your league, old man." Ryouko says calmly, before turning to look at the clan elder who had been speaking. "As I've told you a thousand times, your incessant unpleasantness is dragging the clan down." he added, an icy tone of resentment behind it. "I am surprised that the Shogun himself has graced us with his presence. I would call it an honor, but that doesn't quite sit well with me. Are you not here to assert your will over our clan, as always has been done in Zaishin?" Ryouko said almost monotone, locking his gaze with Akaran. "Regardless of what you would say, I will speak my mind here. You all stand beneath the azure dragon; patron of our clan. You know as well as I, that any ill will would be met with it's wrath as you approached - yet you are still here. And very much alive." Ryouko smirked. "Don't waste your time trying to win over these old fools. Given a candle in a dark cave, they'd argue over who gets to light it and be lost to the darkness. I don't care much for the Shogun, and even less for the Bushido code. But, I do care about the fate of my clan, and I believe that this girl could be of.... use." Ryouko continued, shifting his gaze to Seika. "I would advise that you hear them out, elder. After all, if she has the Shogun's favor, that should be enough for you, right?"

Ryouko didn't turn his head at this past remark to his elder, but kept his eyes firmly on Seika. His breath showing with each exhale, his thoughts continued to turn. Could this child lead his clan? Could she be of use to him in his goals? What of the Shogun? What was Akaran's true goal by doing this? No matter what came of the meeting, Ryouko knew that this was a pivotal moment. Not just for the village and his clan - but for the future he has planned.

✘ OoC ✘

✘ Stats & Info ✘

Body Rank • S+ | Title • Ronin | Classes • Bukijutsu / Bloodline

Strength • 8 | Speed • 6 | Agility • 6 | Endurance • 6
Chakra • 2215 / 2215 | Stamina • 2490 / 2490

✘ Activations ✘

Ephemeral Ozymandias

KibitzRajas

Novasse

Kondo Kaicho

Baron Blank

Nevermore_Down

Prince_yureil

CircaNineOne

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2023 2:54 pm
User Image

▰ |SAMURAI • INFO| ▰
Haruki Chiru | Rank S+ | Zaishin | General | Yoriki

▱▰▱General Haruki paid close attention to Seika who was beginning to lose her nerve. "You can do it. You've risked your life for others as a samurai many times. This is just words." They spoke reassuringly to increase Seika's confidence. They had an unshakeable belief in Seika and wanted to see her chop Seiitaigen down to size. When Musica joined the group, Haruki smiled warmly. They were not sure who they were but it was clear that they were an ally of Seika's. "Welcome, I'm Haruki Chiru, general of Zaishin. We're here to support Seika's bid for Seiryu clan head." They introduced themselves briefly but politely with a welcoming tone. When Nori and Haumea spoke up, the general nodded and faced them. "Agreed. Very well said." Haruki was impressed by Nori's maturity and wisdom that went far beyond his years. They were equally taken with the eloquence of Haumea. Haruki was also relieved by Ryouko's words. At the very least it was comforting to know that the group of Akaran supporters was persuasive to at least one person in the clan listening to the discussions. "Thank you, friend." The samurai general smiled at Ryouko's support.

▱▰▱Seiitaigen scoffed audibly at Seika's nervous responses. "That's ridiculous. We all know why you didn't give a damn about contacting us. You don't care about the Seiryu or Zaishin at all! You were too busy playing ninja and dressing up like a damn girl. You have no loyalty for your clan or your nation. You just go and do whatever strikes your fancy!" Seiitaigen stared disapprovingly at Seika as he shouted at her. He viewed her as completely unreliable. "I've bled for my country and my clan. I know what true sacrifice means. I never ran off to join the shinobi world. I have no sympathy for you." Seiitaigen explained his position further. The stubborn ox of an elder was stomping his heels at all that Seika stood to represent. "Give me one good reason why you won't just go running off to the shinobi again instead of being loyal to Zaishin." Seiitaigen was confident that Seika would not give him a good answer to that.

▱▰▱The Seiryu elder largely ignored Samatha. "You must be the "Samatha Uchiha" I've heard so much about. You killed the noble commander! You have no right to be here. Just like my disgraceful nephew, you're just a kunoichi pretending to be a samurai! Everything about you from your shinobi clans to your shinobi taijutsu tells me that you'll run off to join a village as soon as the opportunity presents itself! So many of you young people want to be in Zaishin as long as it suits you and then run off to the shinobi when it doesn't." From his perspective, Zaishin's traditional values were lost on the younger generation.

▱▰▱He almost rolled his eyes into the back of his head when Musica came bursting in. "Oh what good news Seiichi! Your stupid little b***h girlfriend is here to protect you! Go ahead and hit me if you want, prove my point. Otherwise, sit down and shut the ******** up while your elder speaks." Seiitaigen was dismissive of Musica just as he was the last time they crossed paths. When Nori spoke, he was also dismissed with a hand wave. "Silence, boy, I've been a devout worshiper of Tenryu Shinko since before you were even born." From his point of view, all of these upstarts had a lot of nerve coming into his clan's ancestral home and trying to tell him what to do. The same went for Haumea as far as he was concerned. "Karma? Oh, don't tell me the Seinaru Enjo allowed a Buddhist in their ranks. You don't even follow the right religion and then you lecture me?! I have no prejudice, if Seiichi wants to run around the Storm Village being a sissy that's fine with me. But now he's demanding to lead my clan and getting in our business after abandoning us, that's the problem." Seiitaigen spoke with venom and palpable condescension. Then Ryouko decided to pipe up and he had to deal with him as well. "What do you know about honor, ronin? It's you who's dragging this clan down. I'm an accomplished elder who you should show some respect." When Ryouko later mentioned that Seika had the support of the shogun, he laughed mockingly. "You mean the yokai shogun with only one clan supporting him? Don't make me laugh. If we accept that thing as our shogun then we deserve the decay that's coming to our nation." He crossed his arms defiantly after he finished responding to the people ganging up on him.

▱▰▱Seiitaigen's eyes darted toward General Haruki and spoke again. "Don't think I forgot about you, Haruki. You disgrace your own rank by supporting these people." Seiitaigen wanted to make his denouncement of the general clear. "It's you who has disgraced himself, second cousin." Haruki spoke firmly and decided not to waste too much breath on him. Seiitaigen was Haruki's second cousin through their maternal line and was a family member who never fully accepted them despite their military accomplishments. They waited to see how Seika would lead the interaction.

Techniques Used:

KibitzRajas

Novasse

Kondo Kaicho

Prince_yureil

Baron Blank

Nevermore_Down

Sleepy Senpai

gucci-shinigami

CircaNineOne

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2023 3:06 pm
User ImageUser Image
▱▰▱When Seika started getting nervous, Akaran gently patted her shoulder. "Don't forget, we're here for you, Say-Kah." Akaran's smile was warm and supportive in the hopes of raising Seika's confidence. From personal experience, the young shogun knew that he owed so much of his success to his friends and loved ones who were there to back him up. He listened to Seiitaigen's hurtful and prejudicial words and his smile turned into a frown. "You're wrong about Sa-ma-tha. The noble commander was hurting people in the civil war and Sa-ma-tha stopped him. I saw it with my own eyes." Akaran would always speak up for his friends. "You can call me "yokai shogun" all you want, but I won't let you keep disrespecting Say-kah and Sa-ma-tha like this. Be respectful or we're done." Akaran offered this ultimatum but held back so as to not take any power away from Seika. It was ultimately up to her on how to proceed with the Seiryu clan but Akaran wanted to make his stance clear here and now.

×RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 08】▰【AGILITY: 08】▰【ENDURANCE: 10】▰【CHAKRA: 2,890 || 2,890】▰【STAMINA: 5,000 || 5,000▰【GOLDEN DRAGON CHAKRA: 5,000 || 5,000▰【GOLDEN DRAGON STAMINA: 5,000 || 5,000

Technique Used:

Technique Active:

Active Effects
Mark of the Familiar:
• Active
Status Effects:
• None

Class Information
First Class: Bukijutsu
▱▰▱ Juggernaut → The user suffers no restrictions of movement or drawbacks from any armor tier they wear. In addition, armor they are actively wearing are increased by two ranks in durability and techniques that are increased in effectiveness against armor do not gain that bonus against the user. The user gains a [+1] stats boost to strength and endurance. Once every three posts, the user is able to defend an attack without paying an action for the technique, instead spending it upon an offensive action if the user chooses.
Second Class: Bukijutsu
▱▰▱ Mystic Hero → The user has become adept at blending their ninjutsu and bukijutsu. The user is able to cast ninjutsu from their weapon without the use of hand signs by making any flourish or deliberate movement to cast the technique in the direction the weapon is commanded. This requires the same amount of time as the forming of hand signs to cast ninjutsu. They are also able to Korabo 1 ninjutsu and 1 bukijutsu together with varying cool downs for a single action.
E-D - 0
C-B - 1
A-S - 2
S+ - 3
Third Class: Ninjutsu
▱▰▱ Elemental Mastery → The user's ninjutsu gains the ability to overwhelm techniques of the same rank. The overwhelming trait only applies to a single element at D rank, increasing to two at A rank. Overwhelming properties do not apply to techniques above S Rank. In addition, each rank that you gain an overwhelming property the user gains a free Element PA that allows the user to augment their ninjutsu that gained the property with an additional effect for no resource or action payment, allowing the user's ninjutsu to shine. You gain an additional 4 Ninjutsu per body rank that are dedicated to their primary element. Also, the user gains access to Augment Skill Lines for the cost of it's primary technique slot and is not required to pay additional slots for skills in this line. Finally, the user's two chosen overwhelming elements can be combined into [1] advanced nature kekkei genkai that counts as a free implant. This implant does not consume an implant slot but does have the restrictions of the implant system. The implant does not carry the overwhelming factor of its base elements through this discipline. This discipline cannot be taken with the Dual Ancestry discipline from Bloodline Class.
Primary Elements: Katon | Fuuton
▱▰▱ Dedicated Disciple → If this class is taken as the first and second class, then the user takes 2 disciplines from this class and an additional bukijutsu style. These masters of their arts are able to have a 1 point increase in their stats cap of 8 making it 9. In addition, they gain one of the following Specialization options. Only 1 can be chosen.

A disciple who chooses to specialize in a small number of their class's arts. Limiting themselves to three of their class's styles, granting overwhelming in all three styles up to S Rank. Any additional slots that would be awarded for their class's styles are converted into a 2 point increase in any stats of their choosing. Styles granted from rewards may be learned but do not carry the overwhelming property and the user is capped out at 5 styles.
► Kakumei no Hono Ryu [ Signature Style ] | Tetsuishi no Ryu | Reiken no Michi

Personal Attributes
▱▰▱ Blessings of Valor | As a world-famous hero, you are forever bestowed with an extra reward in arc, timeskip, and guildwide events.
▱▰▱ Genetic Palette | With intensive genetic therapy and strong blood, this character is able to possess more than one transplant. This allows the character up to two transplants total, of any of the three categories.
▱▰▱ Flames of Salvation | The user's effected fire based techniques effected by the active flame are reduced by 5 chakra for every other rank of the technique. ( D, B and S Rank ). In addition, fire based techniques are considered one rank lower against the user.
▱▰▱ Inferno Mastery | The user gains four additional ninjutsu slots to be used specifically for katon techniques per body rank. Additionally, hand signs may be executed with one hand. The user's fire techniques all cause an additional post of burning while adding an additional tier of burning/burns to fire based techniques.
▱▰▱ Fanning Flames | The user's fire based techniques may be doubled in size for no additional cost. This does not effect the strength of the user's fire based techniques. In addition, should the user's fire ninjutsu or clan techniques interact with another fire based technique, the user's technique steals one rank of chakra from the opposing technique. If this overpowers the opponents technique, this technique continues on it's path normally.
▱▰▱ Martial Paragon | The favored fighting styles of the Kaguya are Taijutsu and Bukijutsu and, as a result, the Kaguya is able to start off with 2 additional taijutsu or bukijutsu styles. Finally, all complex Dance of the Meadow techniques are treated as spiritual in collision with other complex techniques.
▱▰▱ Ogrelord | The Oni's saketon pool is increased by 200. Sake used by the Oni remove or restore chakra from the target two ranks below the rank brewed for poisonous or medicinal brews respectively. The Oni restores an additional 50 saketon per post passively. The Oni's stamina is increased by 200 and taijutsu techniques cost 10 stamina less at a minimum of 5.

**LEARNED - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

**MISSION - [ -Rank | / Posts ]

KibitzRajas

Novasse

Kondo Kaicho

Prince_yureil

Baron Blank

Nevermore_Down

Sleepy Senpai

CircaNineOne

Ephemeral Ozymandias
Captain

Obsessive Prophet

Novasse

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2023 7:33 pm
User Image
User ImageUser Image
Akaran's heavy hand fell onto her shoulder as Seika looked behind her at his confident gaze. She felt a little bit better from the support from both leaders shown in full. The Seiryu lass was addressed by her uncle directly as every word was another part of her being taken apart and shown to the world on a platter. But an anger was growing inside of her from her uncle's continuous insults against her. Seika was a patient samurai and remained composed as many knew her for, but her patience was reaching a boiling point. Her loyalty to Zaishin and everything was question, causing her to take a step forward in frustration. Her thousand blade sheath clattering on her right thigh. "Lord Shinryu sent us on a mission to establish ourselves with the neighboring villages after what happened during the attack on Konohagakure. I was the representative chosen to represent Zaishin in Arashigakure, but the current world events have taken up most of my time. Jashinist threats have taken most of my time. The moment I heard Zaishin was under attack, I rushed here. When the fight was over, I remained. Is that not proof of my loyalty to my clan?" Her uncle continued stomp and yell at the group presenting at them to the Seiryu.

But then she showed up. The woman that Seika had admired the most. The crackling spitfire that had been with her for a couple of outings now. Her eyes widened at the white haired woman standing alongside the group as she'd directly threaten the clan head, alongside the other members scowling at them. She had spat out what she wanted to tell her uncle for so long. That stubborn and blunt nature that could just come out of her mouth so beautifully. It gave Seika a little confidence boost and made her voice to be louder while her uncle badmouthed Akaran, Samatha and herself. But at the end of his rant would be ire for Haruki, which she would not stand for. Not after all they had done to get to where they were.

"You'll hold your tongue before you speak to them that way." Seika snapped at her uncle in a hiss not fitting for the normally stoic woman. Her eyebrows furrowed, she'd continue. "You speak so grandly of yourself and the Seiryu, but what have you done as of late? One attack by a rogue and his crew is all it takes to make you cower in fear? What happened to the proud Seiryu of old when I was a child? The honorable warriors that would rather see themselves die a thousands times than to even think about shirking away to the shadows?" Seika took another step closer towards the tables, away from crowd of her friends as she'd focus on none of the Seiryu but the person she had her eyes trained on.

"I've never strayed from the bushido way, and don't intend to. But you will remain respectful during our audience."

OOC NOTES [x]

×TITLE: Chuunin】▰【RANK: S+】▰【STRENGTH: 08】▰【SPEED: 08】▰【AGILITY: 08】▰【ENDURANCE: 06
▰【
CHAKRA: 2,500 || 2,500】▰【STAMINA: 2,850 || 2,850

Battle Info
Jutsu Used:

Modifiers:
▱▰▱ Book of Water | The user's complex sword strikes from styles as well as basic combat complex sword strikes can expel a thin five foot blade of water per rank of the technique that follows the path of the physical blade. In addition, the user gains access to 4 ninjutsu slots to be used for the Water Element only.

▱▰▱ Gift of Perception | The clan's naturally keen sense of smell is not always the gift granted to the clansmen. Occasionally, the clan members are gifted a different sense to be heightened, multiplying the natural abilities of that sense by ten. This allows hearing to pick up on even muscle contractions and friction inside the body. Smell now gives away gender, body rank, class and killing intent as well as it's previous tells. Sight grants visibility to micro-movements of muscle groups, sight spanning the entire topic within a straight line. Genjutsu effecting the heightened sense are able to be detected upon being casted, causing one tier less in mental stress.

▱▰▱ Second Current | The user is able to pick up the Tetsunami Ryu Bukijutsu for no cost to their slots. Techniques of both Tetsunami Ryu and the clan techniques have the range of their water's reach increased by 5 feet per rank bud does not effect the strength of the technique when interacting with other techniques

▱▰▱ [Academy Graduation] Bloodline jutsu has Overwhelming status

▱▰▱ Parkour Mastery | Rank A | Training
The user becomes one with their momentum, learning how to harness their body as an almost perfect machine. After completing this training, the user’s agility gain any and all bonuses afforded to their speed.

▱▰▱ Acrobatic Mastery | Rank D | Training
Having practiced their art with great concentration, the user has learned to change direction of their whorl technique. After this training is complete, the user may use up to one technique per post that would lower the stats affecting their speed without suffering that reduction. The user gains the ability to use Somersault to evade once every three post without it consuming an activation, but only against opponents whose body rank is at or lower than the user’s.

▱▰▱ Perfecting Balance | Rank C | Training
Due to their various training requiring parkour style actions, the user is more stable. This training allows the user to withstand off balancing effects or knock back effects as though they were one rank lower in strength.

▱▰▱ Total Concentration: Water Breathing [ Sō Nōdo: Mizu Kokyū ] | Rank E | Training
The Seiryu clan's ability to master water is only one side of their coin, in addition, each clansman has learned to control their breathing perfectly with this training. This controlled breathing allows the user to fortify their mental capacity and delay the effects of physical pain for a a single post. This does not have any effect on status or poisons.

▱▰▱ Expert → The user has achieved a sense of mastery and focus unlike others and are known as an Expert, a dedicated focus over a weapon they use to near perfection. The shinobi can pick a single weapon, the katana. They acquire a Keystone technique that is unique to them with an additional 2 Custom Techniques derived of this special ability. Refer to the Keystone Guideline for more information. They gain a [+1] boost to both speed and agility & techniques cost [5] less Chakra and/or Stamina per rank of the technique when wielding attacks with their specialized weapon in attack or defense. With a minimum of 5 chakra or stamina paid.

KibitzRajas

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Prince_yureil

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:08 pm
User Image

▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅ ▅

Samatha Uchiha
Bloodline/Genjutsu/Taijutsu

▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅ ▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅ ▅

When we scream, our lips don't make a sound
                                    We march, with feet on solid ground
                                    We walk, where no one wants to go, on this untraveled road

There's so much support and it gives such a cheer to Samatha, ensuring that there's a good chance for Zaishin's future. Musica spoke in fierceness, saying anyone that wants to keep insulting Seika, say to her face or answer to her fist's might. Its clear Musica is familiar with Seika or its more like a bond, either way she's standing up for Seika. Nori touched upon the idea of water, how the members of the Seiryu are suppose to be a collective mind of a bunch, not fussing with prejudice against one of their own. Calm a sea they should be but are so tempered as if oil caught fire on the surface. Haumea, she felt irritated to Samatha, maybe its because she's familiar with how flames can feel when agitated. They are dangerous if they get into anger territory but Haumea remained calm through the whole thing mentioning that they have used malice and spreading their own words to hurt. Specifically Malice being formed over Seika and thus, creating a bad karma for all involved with it.

After Haumea spoke with such straightforwardness, she would comfort Seika to let her know that collectively, she has their support and strength. Another Seiryu speaks, a name by Ryouko spoke on the fact the Elder is dragging down his clan. With such incessant unpleasantness, it sounds like a plague on his own clan, though what perked her ears is that he doesn't sit well with calling a honor to have the Shogun grace him and others. It is understandable, with the way the Seiryu clan is, they are a disappointing and disgraceful sight to behold. Is this something what Haruka fought for? Is this something she died for? Thinking about that, Samatha would clench her fist a bit, imagine that. Someone's death being for nothing and yet clans still would fight among themselves and not be grateful when someone returns. What Ryouko is right though, they would fight all day long if nobody would care to step in and try to win them into a cause.

Samatha would enter into a calm like trance and even though she loved the fact that Akaran rose to defend her on her behalf, she would do a wave. Its to say to Akaran to let her speak for herself as she did kill the Commander after all. "Yes you are right, I did, but like Akaran said, your commander was risking not just civilians but his own nobility as well. That could of included your own people as well. Call me a enemy if you want, or a wanna be Samurai but this "wanna be" Samurai understood what her duty was. It was to protect the people of Zaishin, even if that means going against authority to do so. Believe it or not, i buried him on a very tall hill that overlooks all five noble house holds. I visit him every day, do a prayer for him, hoping he would find peace, even when i am in his midst. I buried him in a very royal coffin, with his ashes held in a very traditionalistic Zaishin urn. Its to show him respect, compassion, and to acknowledge him. If someone with no compassion and respect for him killed him, do you think they would give him a proper burial? Absolutely not. You have no idea what happened there or who i lost in that fight." Samatha thinks about her next set of words, to really sink this in.

"Let me ask you a question, why do you forsake yourselves? Far from where i am standing, the war, the strife, the fighting, that should be over. Yet you continue like savage animals fighting among yourselves, do you wish to see another friend or family to die? Do you wish to watch your clan fall apart? If that's what you want, continue with your reckless behavior, i can't imagine living in a family like that. You could have everything you want but be so blind to a family member's cry for help and when you get there, it be too late." Samatha's eyes lighten up as she would look at them with pity and final words.

"I lost a student, someone important to me, who was exiled from their own clan. I won't speak in what clan it is, but the destruction of a clan would be far worse then being exiled from it. If you are exiled from it, you would lose all connection and bond, but there would still be a clan to protect even if unwanted. If the clan is destroyed, the people of Seiryu wouldn't have a place to call home within Zaishin anymore. They would be just as much as foreign as i appear to be in your eyes. Do you really want Seika in positions like those? You should know the answer and it should be no." Samatha finishes with her long rant but she was being stern and critical about the situation here and how someone like Seika could almost be in a same similar life like Haruka. Just the thought of that, pains her, and she can't bare to see that happen.

So hold on for a moment, if we're not scared of opponents
                                    Then with what we have we can own it, we'll just plant the seed and keep growin' it
                                    And when that light shines in the mornin', they'll still be waken' up yawning
                                    But we'll be smilin' like we expected, with sweet victory one method

Chakra Pool: 4,040
                                    Stamina Pool: 3,690
                                    Nature Chakra: 1,500
                                    Class Specialization Passives:
                                    First Class: Bloodline
                                    ▱▰▱ {Dual Ancestry} → {Dual Ancestry allows you to have full access to two bloodlines upon creation including all techniques, abilities, and personal attributes associated with them. For biographical purposes, your secondary bloodline may be genetic or implanted at your discretion. This discipline gives you [4] bloodline PAs to be used only for the bloodline attributes of your dual bloodlines on top of the [2] personal attributes you receive at base for a total of [6]. If two elemental bloodlines are chosen then the primary bloodline's elemental affinities become your base elements and you gain full access to those elements while your secondary bloodline gives you locked elemental affinities that you cannot learn ninjutsu techniques from but you gain full access to the secondary bloodline. Locked elemental affinities can be unlocked through methods such as ninjutsu class or personal attributes. Elemental affinity personal attributes are automatically allotted to locked affinities. Jiongu users do not have access to Dual Ancestry nor can they be chosen as a secondary bloodline. Dual Ancestry users do not have access to the implant system including the Genetic Palette personal attribute. If you use multiple techniques from both of your bloodlines in the same post without Korabo then those techniques are increased in effectiveness by one rank. This discipline cannot be taken with the Elemental Mastery discipline from Ninjutsu Class.}
                                    Second Class: Genjutsu
                                    ▱▰▱ {Lasting Hypnosis}{The user's genjutsu prowess has achieved a heightened level of potency and lingers for longer. The primary sense of any genjutsu that was released using Kai lingers for [1] additional post. This residual effect is minor because the manipulation of the target with the technique has ended. For example, a complete darkness sight genjutsu that was dispelled may leave the lingering feeling that the world is still a bit darker than it is in reality. If a genjutsu used a mental status effect then it will linger for [1] post longer at one level below what it was before at a minimum of level one. Originally level one mental status effects are too weak to linger. The base duration of your genjutsu are increased by [1] post at E-C, [2] at B-A, and [3] at S and above. Instance genjutsu are not affected by an increase of duration but instead cannot be dispelled by kai and only by pain. Genjutsu upkeep lessens by [5] Chakra per body rank and non-Instant are applied with overwhelming up to S Rank, requiring lingering genjutsu to use [1.5x] the resource to Kai.}
                                    Third Class: Taijutsu
                                    ▱▰▱ {Battlefield Presence}{The user's powerful presence on the battlefield strikes terror into their foes. Opponents are able to sense the user's terrifying fighting spirit five feet from the user per body rank of the user through chakra sense. Those within range can have this radiating fearful aura become the trigger for genjutsu, allowing genjutsu to be cast by acknowledging the user. In addition, should an opponent be targeted by a melee technique that is greater in rank than the target's body rank that target has tier two paralysis applied to their legs, requiring it to be broken by Kai equal to the user's body rank, costing the target no action for that specific instance of kai.}
                                    Signature Style: [ Light Touch Style ]

▱▰▱ Cross Class or Specialization:Bloodline – Genjutsu: The user is able to combine their bloodline techniques and genjutsu together for one action by using the bloodline technique as a trigger by effecting the target's senses. This ability has a three post cool down. Bloodline Techniques and Genjutsu cost five chakra less per rank of the technique.

PAs:
                                    Personal Attributes:

Non-Awoken Sage Abilities

Having learned to harness the power of nature energy, the training undertook to achieve such ability has permanently altered the new sage.

• Passive Resource Increase: +50 Chakra & Stamina per body rank.

• The ability to sense intent to do harm within the topic and its source.

• Able to regenerate 375 nature chakra per post.

• You can naturally sense chakra around yourself. You can sense chakra up to 5 meters away without the use of a sensory technique. This radius is increased by 5 meters every time you rank up. This natural talent is also able to sense the presence of demonic chakra within its range.

• Animal Sage gains access to mythical summons.

Awoken Sage Mode Abilities

• Entering the Awoken Sage Mode requires no cost but consumes a single action.

• Morphed physical characteristics based on their animal's image.

• All stats of the user are increased to [10] for the duration of sage mode. For example, if you are out of sage mode with [4] in each stat and you enter sage mode then each stat becomes [10] and reverts to [4] once again when sage mode is deactivated.

• Able to meditate, consuming an action to regenerate 225 nature chakra in one post.

• Sensory abilities granted by the non-awoken stage are now doubled in range.

• Upon learning Awoken Sage Mode, the user gains 5 custom techniques that may be used only when in Awoken Mode. For human sages, their customs must revolve around their class or maruton techniques.

• Both Sages can enhance their ninjutsu with Overwhelming. This overwhelming is capable of affecting jutsu up to S+ as opposed to normal disciplines limitation of only being able to apply it to S and below. This overwhelming can be applied to any two of the user’s elements by paying a cost of half nature chakra and half regular chakra. Human sages may do this with any two elemental natures (including Maruton) of their choice, while animal may only apply feat this to elemental natures that they share with their animal. Once chosen these elements cannot be changed.

▱▰▱ Amaterasu’s Cloak | All fire based techniques produced by the Uchiha are considered bloodline techniques.The flames are turned black and fire based techniques are reduced by 5 chakra per rank with a minimum of 5 chakra to be paid for a technique. For each rank of a technique, it's flames burn actively for one post or one additional post if a limit is given.

▱▰▱ Illusory Prowess | This attribute allows any and all genjutsu to be cast through eye contact with the Uchiha. In addition, the genjutsu cast in this manner have the sight sense added to them at C Rank body. At S Rank body, the user's genjutsu are given the chakra sense. Also, mental stress or insanity can be added to any genjutsu cast through eye contact for an additional fifty percent chakra cost.

▱▰▱ Melee Prodigy The user obtains a [1] point increase to agility while their sharingan is active for each body rank they have obtained. In addition, the user's first physical offensive activation every three posts gains a [1] point increase to speed per rank of their body, also requiring the eyes to be active.

▱▰▱ Piercing Accuracy | The clansman is more proficient than his fellow clan members at striking tenketsu. One's gentle fist application allows them to reduce 1.5 times the amount of chakra spent in a juken strike instead of 1.25. For example, if one spends 80 chakra on a gentle fist technique, the attack robs the target of 120 instead of the 100 normal clansmen would reduce.

▱▰▱ Purest Lineage | The clansman's thoroughbred lineage allows them access to the Byakugan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation. In addition, should they unlock the Tenseigan, they may have 50% less reserves to maintain it than other clan members and may also activate the Tenseigan without the use of a hand seal, chakra cost, or activation.

▱▰▱ Physical Prowess | The Hyuuga gains a [2] point increase in any stat after mastering stage 3 of the gentle fist and another [2] points after mastering stage 6 for a total of [4] rather than [2]. In addition, the Hyuuga gains [3] custom slots to be used exclusively for the gentle fist style and [1] taijutsu style slot.

Effect Active:

Byakugan Status: Inactive
                                    Third Tomoe Sharingan: Active [ Piercing Lens ]
                                    Wild Cat Sage Mode: Inactive

Stats:

xxxxx [ Strength ] 8
                                    xxxxx [ Speed ] 10
                                    xxxxx [ Agility ] 8
                                    xxxxx [ Endurance ] 8

Mission(s):

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Novasse

Kondo Kaicho

CircaNineOne

Baron Blank