Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Private Homes
Archer Flat Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:41 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxA ʀ ᴄ ʜ ᴇ ʀ xxxF ʟ ᴀ ᴛxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

xxxʜ ᴏ ɢ s ᴍ ᴇ ᴀ ᴅ ᴇ , S C O T L A N Dxxx

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:46 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxW ʜ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ x A ʀ ᴇ x W ᴇ ?xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxCʜᴀᴅᴡɪᴄᴋ Jᴀᴍᴇs Aʀᴄʜᴇʀxxxxxxxx

xxxHᴏᴍᴇ || Aᴛ Wᴏʀᴋ || Aʀᴏᴜɴᴅ Hᴏɢsᴍᴇᴀᴅᴇ || Dɪᴀɢᴏɴ Aʟʟᴇʏ || Eʟsᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ xxx

xxxxxxxxFɪɴʟᴇʏ Bᴀʀᴛᴏʟᴏᴍᴇᴜ Aʀᴄʜᴇʀxxxxxxxx

xxxHᴏᴍᴇ || Aᴛ Wᴏʀᴋ || Aʀᴏᴜɴᴅ Hᴏɢsᴍᴇᴀᴅᴇ || Dɪᴀɢᴏɴ Aʟʟᴇʏ || Eʟsᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ xxx

xxxxxxxxCʜᴀᴅᴡɪᴄᴋ Hᴇɴʀʏ Aᴅᴀᴍ Dᴡɪɢʜᴛ Wɪʟʟɪᴀᴍ Iɢɴᴀᴛɪᴜs Cʜᴀʀʟᴇs Kɴᴀᴘᴘxxxxxxxx

xxxHᴏᴍᴇ || Aᴛ Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ || Aʀᴏᴜɴᴅ Hᴏɢsᴍᴇᴀᴅᴇ || Dɪᴀɢᴏɴ Aʟʟᴇʏ || Eʟsᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ xxx

xxxxxxxxRᴏxᴀɴɴᴇ Cᴀᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ Aʀᴄʜᴇʀxxxxxxxx

xxxHᴏᴍᴇ || Aᴛ Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ || Aʀᴏᴜɴᴅ Hᴏɢsᴍᴇᴀᴅᴇ || Dɪᴀɢᴏɴ Aʟʟᴇʏ || Eʟsᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ xxx

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:57 pm
xxxxxxxxxxxxA s s ᴏ ʀ ᴛ ᴇ ᴅxxI ɴ ꜰ ᴏ ʀ ᴍ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴏ ɴxxxxxxxxxxxx

⟹ The floo address is simply "Archer Flat" (Shop Floo is "Magic Clips Hogsmeade")

⟹ The house is usually filled with constant music whenever the occupants are home, with a heavier jazz rotation over school holidays

⟹ The flat is cramped, but full of color, music, and love

xxxxxxxxF ᴀ ᴍ ɪ ʟ ʏxxP ᴇ ᴛ sxxxxxxxx

⇴Chad's barn owl, Speckles
⇴Finley's screech owl, Louis

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2020 9:21 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxWʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Home Sweet Home
xxxWʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Chadwick
xxxxWʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Making Amends
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I guess we'll find out if he likes Miles

Finley tilted his head while Chadwick seemed to be thinking. After a moment, the lighter haired boy said he'd like the chance to start over, and Finley gave him a nod. An apology... he wasn't expecting that,but it was rather nice. Just as Finley was about to return the apology, Chadwick grinned like a doofus and asked how he was figured out. The older boy chuckled softly, shrugging. "It's all in the body language, the tone of voice. And... I'm sorry too. I didn't help the situation any. But I do think starting over will be good. For both of us. And Cenek... and Sparrow."

He ran a hand through his hair, still wondering if Chadwick was okay with going up to the flat. When he didn't seem to scuttle away, Fin turned toward his dad. "Hey dad, we're gonna go upstairs. Don't worry, we won't make a mess." He grinned toward the older Archer, then headed for the door. Making the "follow me" gesture, he led Chadwick to the stairs outside, then up to the flat proper. Since it was Hogsmeade, they seldom locked their door, so he pushed it open and gestured for the Slytherin to enter. "Make yourself at home. It's not much, but it's... cozy. So... what did you wanna talk about? I'm all ears." The dark haired teen rooted through the rather extensive record collection, settling on some Miles Davis, which he put on the player. Once the flat was filled with soft music, he plopped on the couch, prepared to talk.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Trying hard to fight these tears. I'm crazy worried
Messing with my head this fear I'm so sorry
You know you gotta get it out I can't take it
That's what being friends about. I want to cry I can't deny
Tonight I wanna up and hide and get inside
It isn't right I gotta live in my life
Gotta turn the world into your dance floor
Push until you can't and then demand more
You and me together, we can make it better

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 5:04 pm
User Image

✌ Chadwick ✌ Knapp ✌
Third Year Slytherin

▬▬"Being the best is great, you're the number one."▬▬

Chadwick grumbled, body language? That was nothing. He would just hold thee figuring out how he was chad and not Cenek to himself, wouldn't he? He followed Archer upstairs, and was surprised by all the...pink. It looked nice, but why did two guys have so much pink in their house? No, bringing this up wouldn't be something someone would bring up if they wanted to fight, that was not in the agenda at this point. Chadwick was shocked when Archer said it wasn't much, and asked what he wanted to talk about, how did he even approach such a topic that was so, personal?

"It's a nice place, it's cozy and put together. I mean, our house is..... was always a mess, that's what happens when you have so many kids running about I guess." He sat down near Archer on the couch, not entirely sure about his next point of talking. he started pulling and twisting his hoodie strings, no, that didn't help either. "I guess, I really just wanted to get away from the family. It's just all so weird nowadays, without us being settled together in our house because of the fire, and even when we are together, we're still missing Deepak, he's gone. But it's hard, because Dominik is just so convinced that her brother isn't dead. They've been investigating how it happened, but... everything points to an accident. Everything points that Deepak is dead. There, that was the problem wasn't it, all about their family being apart. He could have went to sparrow about it, but, she was close to the family too, she was just as upset as everyone else. Finley, he was an outsider. He knew of the event, but wasn't as close to the family as everyone else was.

▬▬"Being unique is greater, you're the only one." ▬▬

Where: Archer Flat
With Whom: Archer
Thinking about: This isn't awkward
Wearing: Blue hoodie, black jeans.

Miss Gryffindork

_____

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2020 7:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxWʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Impromptu Therapy
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope I can help...

Finley slipped his sock-clad feet out of his shoes, curling his feet up onto the couch. He glanced at his socks while Chadwick looked around the living room, thinking it was probably a bad day to wear his sushi socks. "It's comfy, if nothing else. Though, probably a lot quieter than you're used to. And me. My last place was... hectic." His voice trailed off, the Ravenclaw's words catching up to his brain. Oops. Maybe he could come up with a vague explanation if asked.

When Chadwick plopped on the couch too, Finley relaxed his stance a bit. Chadwick looked nervous, uncomfortable almost, and for a moment, Finley thought the conversation would fizzle out. The older boy was a bit surprised when his thought was proven wrong, the Slytherin noting that he wanted to get away from home. Finley supposed if he'd been through what the Knapp family had, he probably wouldn't want to stay home either. As promised, the older boy kept quiet, listening as Chadwick spoke. Each word sounded carefully chosen, so Finley figured he had to think of why they were chosen.

Despite the news that Chadwick and Cenek's little sister - Dominik - believed her twin to be alive, Finley kept a cool expression. Maybe there was something to attest to the twin-instincts? No, that was a conversation better left to somewhere between later and never. "I... I know I'm not the most qualified to speak on this, but... I understand. It's really scary to go home when every single thing is different. When even the people you love, the ones who know you better than you know yourself... It's scary when that changes. The... the fact that you guys haven't gone off the deeps is... it's admirable, y'know? It's something most people couldn't handle. But here you are, talking to your sworn nemesis to try and feel better." A small smile touched Finley's lips, the boy taking a deep breath before continuing.

"I know it's hard to be strong right now. It's hard to roll out of bed every single day and to push yourself to keep going. The loss you feel, it must be unimaginable, and I'm sorry you've got to bear that pain. But I want you to know, Chadwick, that if you ever need to talk, or to get away from home.... heck, even to scream and cry and just... let out some emotions... you can come here. Same goes for Cenek and Brook. 'Cause the pain is... overwhelming. But you have a friend if you need one." He reached a hand out, debating patting Chadwick on the shoulder, but instead returned his hand to his lap. They didn't really... know each other super well, but hopefully Finley had been able to provide some comfort. His own words, his feelings of loss had been real too, though he didn't know anyone who died. Just growing up and watching all his friends get adopted away, it hurt. Especially when each one inevitably stopped sending letters - stopped caring about the little boy at the orphanage. Maybe someday he'd share his own stories, but for now, he had a friend in pain. Someone that needed him more than he needed himself. Finley sighed softly, trying to get out of his own thoughts.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:35 pm
User Image

✌ Chadwick ✌ Knapp ✌
Third Year Slytherin

His last place was, hectic? Had Archer not always lived in Hogsmeade. Eh, maybe they moved fro msomewhere a bit more sketchy and busy, it wasn't really his palce to bug Archer about it he guessed. he made a mental not to ask Finley some other time about it, if he remembered.

Chadwick smiled at Finley's sushi socks"Those are adoable, particularly, that piece of sushi." He poked the one on the bottom of the sock, where it looked like the little sushi was riding in a basket. Brook would really enjoy those socks, "Seriously, where'd you get them, I think Brook would enjoy them, the whole food thing, ya know." Yes, Chadwick was stalling on talking about more serious matters, it was just... so awkward. He sighed and replied to archer's talking, "You think we haven't gone off the deep end? You should see our family, it's actually insane and unorganized and... it's a mess. Maybe this is actually me going off the deep, talking to my enemy, that sounds like something someone that had gone to the deep end would do."

He sighed and shook his head, "I didn't mean that Archer, I came cause I knew you were a good friend to Cenek, and to Sparrow, and to basically anyone you're near, it's really my fault we weren't friendly before. I guess. It's just nice to actually talk to anyone about it, well... I'm sure there are better people to talk about it with other than a 14 year old, but..... yeah. thanks Arch - Finley, for being here, and... for being willing to talk I guess?" He smiled at the other boy, yes this would be a good friendship, especially if Chadwick wasn't always trying to pick fights with Finley, going out of his way to do so.

Miss Gryffindork

_____

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:03 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxWʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Impromptu Therapy
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I hope I can help...

Finley lifted an eyebrow when Chadwick issued a smile. It was rare... but kinda nice? It was then the Slytherin commented on Finley's socks, making the older teen feel a weird bit of self-consciousness. He was about to comment when his foot was tickled, earning a squeaky "Yip!" from Finley, followed by the older boy curling his feet under himself a bit more. He would, however, answer the other question, once the warmth in his cheeks calmed down. "Well, there's this little shop in London, over toward downtown. They sell all kinds of stuff like this. I almost always wear interesting socks. I think they have a website, though. Too bad there's no wifi in Hogsmeade." He sent a grin over toward the other boy, rubbing the back of his neck a bit nervously.

Once delved into the deeper conversation, Chadwick commented that his family was a mess, and that talking to his 'enemy' was clear proof he was losing it too. Finley was about to reply, but Chadwick continued, an almost apologetic tone in his voice. He said he'd chosen to come here since Finley was a friend to Cenek and Sparrow, plus several others. He even claimed responsibility for their own rocky start. He noted there were other - probably better - people to talk to than Finley, who wasn't exactly a therapist by any means, then thanked him... Wait. Chadwick thanked him???

"Well, it's bound to be chaotic, isn't it? Most of you guys - you and Cenek, Brook, your older brother, I think? The art club one - were at school. It's just.. There's a lot of you. You four, plus Dominik, your parents... And from what Cenek told me, you guys lost your house. That's a huge change to adapt to. It makes sense that chaos reins. But, hopefully you guys will find a new normal, and it may not be until you've all done the grief stages." He sighed softly, preparing to broach the other part. "As for being there... you got it. I... probably shouldn't have escalated things the first few times. It would have... well, made things go differently. Then again, it ended up leading somewhere, so who knows. But if you need someone to talk to... or someone to find you an owl... I'm here for you." With that, a smile returned toward the Slytherin. Was this really the first steps in building a friendship? It had gone differently in the other cases, with Laurel they just sorta... grumpily meshed, Sparrow liked his 'energy' (whatever that meant), and with Cenek... well, it started with them having a common annoyance - Chadwick.

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:35 pm
User Image

✌ Chadwick ✌ Knapp ✌
Third Year Slytherin

Chadwick chuckled, "Yeah, it's hard on us, but I hate thinking how much worse it's going to be for Erikk and Flick, they never even got to know Deepak." Archer, was there for Chadwick? This was so awkward, no he didn't need to have Archer there for him... well maybe, that was the whole point of this. He poked Archer's knee, since he had tucked his feet, "So you'll be there for me no matter what? Is that what friendship is?" He smirked and leaned back, resting his hands behind his head, "So, what if I need to do more than talk. What if, I want something else from you Archer, something like a little more like hitting a home run. Can I still call you then?" He winked at Finley, and proceeded to burst into laughter, of course he was messing with the kid. Chadwick was very straight, and very in love with Sparrow, obviously. He should probably get going, he should go see Sparrow, see if he could cheer her up any, maybe get her some flowers or something?

"Seriously though, thanks archer. It's nice not to be ripping each other's throats out for a change."

Miss Gryffindork

_____

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2020 5:49 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxWʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Friendly Banter?
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? He seems in better spirits...

Finley nodded solemnly at Chadwick's words about his younger siblings, sighing softly. After the Ravenclaw spoke, stating he'd be there for Chadwick, the latter poked at Finley. He questioned the term for friendship (warning sign one: he should at least know the word), then he lounged back. Finley lifted an eyebrow, preparing for whatever nonsense the younger would offer. Chadwick spoke again, this time adding casual innuendo to his words. Then he winked. (warning sign two: he's trying to rile me up) While Finley felt his cheeks warming, he tried to go for an air of nonchalance, casually leaning back into the couch.

"No, no, Chadwick, that's what your left hand's for."

A cunning little toothy smile, followed by a wink of his own. It was all so silly, and after holding a straight-ish face for too long, Finley let out a bright laugh. A short moment later, Chadwick was thanking him, commenting that it was nice to not be argumentative for once. "You're welcome. And thanks for letting me ramble about jazz history. I'm sure you hated every second. But... I'll keep taking steps toward friendship. Like I told Sparrow, I don't like having enemies... and it'll make it easier if both twins are friendly. Less guessing games."

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxWʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Home - Kitchen
xxxWʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? No One
xxxxWʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Dinner Prep
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I love this song

Finley hummed along with a jazz record playing, the teen cooking up ingredients for tacos. The work day was almost up at the shop, and since it had been a pretty busy day, Fin wanted to surprise his dad. While the meat sizzled he chopped up tomatoes and peppers, moving to dance a bit as he worked. He bopped along, humming the notes to the jazzy number a bit louder. It was a good song, though it was a saxophone-led band, which was a bit less usual for Finley. Once he was done chopping, Finley set everything into tidy little bowls and moved everything to the table. Hopefully dad came up right after he closed up, otherwise the meat would cool and the veggies would wilt a bit. Oh well, it was still dinner.

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 5:00 am
Miss Gryffindork

User Image
                                                ░▒▓█►─═ Chadwick Archer ═─◄█▓▒░
                                                                  Owner of Magic Clips Hair Salon

Chad was finishing up the last cut of the day. It was getting closer to school time so he was getting more parent child combos as everyone seem to remember the preschool trim all on the same day. Money was nice but it made for a busy day. He had his help so it made things faster too. He finished up closing shop for the day after finishing off a young girls hair. Working with so many kids as of late got he thinking. Finley wasn't drasticly far from adulthood and Chad still had the parenting urge going strong. Perhaps they could have another join the family. He had always been on top of finances and they could afford another young one. But of course he wanted Finley's thoughts on being a big brother. Perhaps after dinner they could chat. Hanging up apron Chad went home....upstairs. He prob should get supper cooking but entering he could hear some of Finley's Jazz records and smell the distinct taco smell, talk about clash of cultures. "I see I'm almost late to the dinner party" Chad said with a grin leaning on the kitchen doorway. He was most definitely proud of his boy. He had gotten prefect at school and more importantly he was a good person. Hopefully some of that was his own parenting. "Hey once were all Taco'd up I want to ask you something" Chad said as they raided their taco bar.

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:13 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxWʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Dad
xxxxWʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Dinner Time
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? What's going on?

Finley was just setting the last few things out when he heard the door open. His dad commented that he was almost late, earning a grin. "If you didn't show up in time, I was gonna eat the whole thing. I'm hungry." He laughed, knowing his teenage hormones would probably allow him to make a pretty big dent in the food. He sat at their little table to start making up his tacos. It was then that the older Archer said he wanted to ask something. "Well... dinnertime conversation is supposed to be the pinnacle of family conversation. So what's up? Did I do something wrong?" Dark eyes looked over at the man, the teen on edge. He thought he'd been doing well lately, between helping out at work and scoring prefect at school, but if Chad thought otherwise....

Kungfudemoness

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:34 pm
Miss Gryffindork

User Image
                                                ░▒▓█►─═ Chadwick Archer ═─◄█▓▒░
                                                                  Owner of Magic Clips Hair Salon

Chad also started building his taco when they got sat down "Oh not at all, opposite actually. You're doing a lot better than I did at your age." He said adding plenty of cheese to his taco. "I was actually wondering if you liked being an only child or like the idea of siblings?" Chad said finishing off the taco and snagging a bite. Hopefully, Finley liked the idea of a sibling. While he would be disappointed if Finley didn't want a brother or sister, he wouldn't want to cause them to be at odds, well no more than normal siblings are of course.

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2020 7:36 am
User ImageUser Image
xxxWʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Dad
xxxxWʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Dinner Time
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? How many siblings, though?

Finley blinked at his dad's reply to the trouble question. Apparently he'd been a little troublemaker in his youth.... That would definitely warrant some questions later. Finley took a bite of his taco, frowning when some of the cheese broke free and fell to his plate. Maybe he should have made burritos. It was then that dad spoke up again, this time asking if Finley liked being an only child or if he wanted siblings. "Well.... I've never really thought about it. At Wool's I was around other kids all the time, and here it was just us... N-not that that's bad!" Great. This was going well. "I-I think having a sibling or two would be kinda nice. It's quiet around here most of the time, plus I'm in school most of the year and leave you by your lonesome..." Dark eyes blinked again, the teen looking confused. He knew Chad loved him and wouldn't take him back, but Finley hadn't really considered siblings either. It couldn't be terrible, right?

Kungfudemoness

Private Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]